Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RING!

I fumbled my way over to the phone. I started to pick it up, but I had to change hands because the other was still covered in spunk.

RING!

“Hello?”

“Eric, are you doing your exercises?” came Laura’s voice.

I cleared my throat, looking at my spunk-covered hand. “Yes, as a matter of fact…”

“Do you think I’m stupid? You were jerking off. I bet you were thinking of me while you were doing it too, weren’t you?”

How the hell did she know that?

“Look Laura, I was doing my…”

“Save it. I know what you were doing. I don’t like it when someone lies to me. I get very disappointed. You do NOT want to disappoint me! Now clean yourself up. You are NOT to pleasure yourself any more unless you have done your exercises! Now I want you do get on them until I call you and tell you that you can stop. Start NOW!” she said and hung up.

I fell to the floor and started them. There are some portions of them that really hurt and I was tempted to stop. I didn’t dare. Laura knew what I was doing. It could have been a very lucky guess, but something told me it wasn’t. Time passed and I was at the most strenuous part of the entire series. I didn’t groan. I kept it to myself. I kept up with them until I felt exhausted.

RING!

I staggered to my feet and picked up the phone.

“Hello.”

“Good job. You kept the pain to yourself. That is the key to recovery. Soon you will be walking like it never happened. Now go take a shower, get something to eat and go to bed.”

“When should I do them tomor…”

“Did I say you could ask me a question?”

“No, I was just wondering…”

“Do what you were told to do!”

“Okay,” I said. I hung up, got a shower, ate dinner, and went to bed.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I had a dream.

I dreamt that I was in a room without walls. I was being held in place by an unknown force. Laura was there with another man. Both were naked, with the exception of the man wearing a mask on his face and Laura was wearing spiked boots. He was held in place by chains on his wrists and had his arms stretched above his head. The chains led up to an unseen ceiling. She was holding a whip and laughing. The man had an enormous erection. He appeared to be bleeding on his arms and legs. He made no sound.

She cracked the whip on his legs. He remained silent.

“Very good! You have learned your lessons well. I am pleased by your progress. But you have failed to pleasure me properly.”

She slapped him across the face, hard. Then she caressed it and in a soothing voice said, “But I will give you one more chance. Pleasure me and you will receive your wish.”

The chains were lowered and he was set on the floor in a sitting position. Laura straddled his legs, squatted a bit, spread her womanhood with her hands, and pushed it into his face. The man worked his tongue and mouth in a furious pace. She was moving a bit to intensify the feeling.

“Yes, yes. No! Come on, I know you can do it! Yes, like that. More! Yes, yes. NO! NO! Not like that! Like you were just doing! Yes, that’s right. Stop! Stop! You can’t do it!” she said as she backed away from him. The chains pulled him back to his feet. She slapped him hard again and then cradled his head in her hands. “I’m sorry, it’s not you. No ones ever been able to pleasure me. I was positive you could because you held so much promise. I can’t spend any more time with you. I have a new apprentice to work with.”

The chain pulled the man off his feet and stopped when his enormous cock was in front of Laura’s face. She began stroking him. He began to whimper.

“No, no, no. Shush, Shush,” she said, reaching up and placing a finger on his lips. “I’m just taking what’s mine. You could have kept it for yourself, but you failed to keep up your end of the bargain.” She continued to stroke him with a firm grip. “You can’t fight it. I want it.” She than covered his cock with her mouth and gently sucked him. His massive cock was sliding in and out of her mouth as he began to whimper again.

She pulled her mouth off of him. “Please don’t torture yourself. There will be plenty of time for that,” she said, as she slipped his cock back between her lips. She stroked the portion of his cock that wouldn’t fit in her mouth in time with her hand. His butt muscles where twitching and he tried holding his breath several times. His balls were contracting and releasing with every up stroke of her mouth and hand. His whimpering became more frantic. She slid her mouth off his cock and continued to stoke him. She tilted her head, and placed her mouth just below his now purple-headed cock. “With your seed, I take your soul.”

He started to shake and his seed pumped out into her waiting mouth. With each contraction of his balls, he convulsed and his head jerked. When his seed was spent, he hung motionless. I was sure the man was dead. Laura swallowed and smacked her lips. She let go of the dead man’s cock and turned to face me. Her eyes burned red. “Soon you will have your chance,” she said.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I woke in a sweat. It was light out and I could hear traffic in the street. I got up, hobbled to the bathroom, and splashed water on my face. As I wiped the water away and looked in the mirror, I saw Laura standing behind me. I turned to look at her but she wasn’t there. I looked back in the mirror but she was no longer there either. I shook it off as part of the dream.

I ate some cereal and read the paper. It was Sunday and it was close to noon. I decided to do the exercises and get them over with. I set my bowl in the sink and started with the warm-ups in the living room. It took me about two hours to complete the entire set. The pain was not as severe as the day before, but still strong enough to force me to bite my lip to keep it in.

RING!

I closed my eyes and sighed. I knew who it was.

“Hello,”

“Excellent work! I would like you to repeat them this evening at six. If you feel the need, you may masturbate. I will check on you later.”

I fell into my chair and just relaxed. Jerking off was the last thing on my mind. I slept a dreamless sleep.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I finished my second set of exercises around 7:50. It hurt more than this morning, but that was expected. I had some lingering pain and was headed to the medicine cabinet to get some aspirin.

RING!

“Hello,”

“You don’t need aspirin. There is no pain.”

I took a deep breath and said, “No pain.”

“That’s right. You didn’t masturbate today. Why not?”

I didn’t want to answer her, but I thought better of it. “I didn’t feel like it.”

“I see. Do you feel like it now?”

“I’m not sure, Laura.”

“If you wish to masturbate, please feel free. I am,” she said, as I heard a faint squishing sound before the phone disconnected.

I had to admit, the idea of a good wank sounded good. Yesterdays had been a bust. I dropped my pants and flopped in the lazy chair. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started to stroke it.

I conjured up Laura again. She was about 3 feet away, seated in a chair. She had her legs thrown over the arms of the chair, leaving her legs spread wide. This time, her eyes were closed, and she was working hard on her womanhood. The vision seemed so real. It was as vivid as if it were happening right in front of me. She opened her eyes and appeared to be watching me stroke my cock. Her hands were sliding over her womanhood and inserting into her. I could smell her scent. Her breath was coming in short bursts and she increased the speed. I was so aroused, that my cock was already thumping hard and I could feel the beginning of a massive orgasm churning in my balls. In between gasps of air, she said, “Are you ready, Eric? I’m almost there. Cum on me. NOW!”

I spewed a rope of spunk that hit her square in the chest. A low groan came from her throat as she snapped her head back and then bellowed. The floor shook. My spunk continued to fly and hit her chest and arms. As my balls finished contracting, the vision faded. I opened my eyes and saw that one of my spunk missiles had hit the TV, nearly 8 feet away. I had made an awful mess.

RING!

“Hello,”

“I hope yours felt as good as mine.”

>>>>>><<<<<<

Monday morning found me going through my sets early. I wanted to get them out of the way and visit a friend before I went to Laura’s place. I found that I had completed them in an hour and forty minutes. I was getting better at them. I also noticed that although there was still pain, it didn’t bother me as much. After I showered and changed, I hobbled my way to the bus and managed to get on myself.

>>>>>><<<<<<

It was nearly 4:00 and I was still talking with my friend.

RING!

My friend stopped to answer it. After a moment, he handed it to me.

“You haven’t forgotten your appointment, have you, Eric?”

“No, Laura, I was just leaving.”

“See you soon,” she said and hung up.

I hung up the phone and looked at my friend. He was looking at me too. “I have no idea how she got your number,” I said.

>>>>>><<<<<<


Her house was at the edge of town in and older neighborhood. Most of the homes were built before World War II and were built with stone and masonry rather than wood and siding. I reached her address at 4:55. The front yard was entirely fenced in and was overgrown with weeds. There were several old cement lawn pieces and birdbaths that had been toppled or broken lying about.

‘What a mess! She should really look into lawn care.’ I thought to myself.

I waded my way to the front door and it opened before I could knock. “I like my yard the way it is,” Laura said, as she stepped aside and allowed me to enter.

Her house was sparsely furnished. A chair here and a small table there and that was it. I could see out to the kitchen and it looked like it had never been used. There was a hallway that undoubtedly let to the bedrooms and bathroom. Just before the entrance to the kitchen there was a door. She walked over to it and opened it.

“My therapy area is in I here. This is where I spend most of my time. This session could be a long one. If need be, I’ll arrange a cab to take you home.” She stood by the doorway and waved me in. “’Come into my parlor,’ said the spider to the fly,” she said, and started to laugh.

That laugh sent chills down my back. I wanted to turn to leave, but I felt as if I was being drawn to the doorway. I walked through it and she followed, closing the door behind us.

>>>>>><<<<<<

I was standing in the room that I had dreamt about. There were no walls or ceiling that I could see. It was dark except were Laura and I were standing.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“I told you. This is my therapy room,” she said. “From now on, don’t say anything unless I tell you to.”

“Why?”

That question was answered with her hand across my face.

SLAP!

“What are…”

SLAP!

“Don’t do that!” I said, as I tried to block the next blow, but I was too slow.

SLAP!

I decided to keep my mouth shut for the moment. I turned and searched for the door. I couldn’t find it. Laura didn’t move as I searched; she just stood watching me with her hands on her hips. It soon became obvious that I wasn’t going to find the door, so I went back and stood in front of her.

“As you can see, you’re not going anywhere, at least not yet. We are going to settle a few things here tonight. You can cooperate or we can do it the hard way. But first, I want to have you do your exercises as I watch. Take off your clothes and begin.”

“Take off my…”

SLAP! SLAP!

I took off my clothes and began the sets. She circled me as I went through all the motions. During one set that I have to do lying on my stomach, I noticed that the sound of her shoes hitting the floor changed. I looked up and found that she wasn’t wearing anything except tall boots with six inch spiked heels. She indeed had a very perky set of tits. ‘Why the boots?’ I wondered to myself.

She stomped me hard on my back with one of her heels. “That’s why!” she said.

Shit that hurt.

“No pain! Put it far down in your mind. Ignore it!”

I forced the pain far down inside me. She kicked me twice more. That brought the pain right back into focus.

“NO PAIN!” she said.

I fought it. My will pushed it far back from my consciousness. She kicked me with the heel of her boot again. I barley felt it.

“Good, very good, Eric. You can now stop your exercises.”

I sat up on the floor and crossed my legs in front of me. The floor felt warm. I looked up at Laura, who was only a few feet from me, and had a perfect view of her womanhood. Her perky tits loomed above.

“You like what you see. That pleases me. You will find that pleasing me has its rewards. Displeasing me brings swift punishment.”

She knelt down beside me and began caressing my arms and shoulders. She licked my ear and sucked on my earlobe. She ran her hands over my back and chest. She gently caressed the areas where she had kicked me. She laid me back on the floor and ran her hand over my cock. It immediately responded. I know I left you in a bit of unfulfilled pleasure the other day, but you must earn your pleasure. She touched and tickled the head of my cock, paying the most attention to the sensitive spot just under the head. This had the effect of causing me to twitch ever few seconds. She laughed a little and changed to lightly stroking my balls. It felt so good! Her fingers started to wander over the staff of my cock. They slid up and down in a slow deliberate pace while turning her hand over and over as it moved. I wanted to feel her breasts, but I didn’t want her to stop what she was doing and punish me.

“You can touch me, if you want,” she said.

I ran my hand from her tight thighs, up her firm stomach until I reached her breasts. They were surprisingly soft for all their perkiness. She looked at my hand and smiled. She smiled! Her hand changed pace again and was now stroking me with a firm grip. She meant business now. She looked at my cock as her ministrations produced a spunk missile that shot 4 feet in the air. The following ropes of seed didn’t match the first, but they were still impressive. She held my cock until my passion was spent. Then she kissed me on the cheek and stood.

“That was your reward for pleasing me. The more you please me, the greater the reward.”

There was a pause and then she held her hand out to me. I took it and she pulled me to my feet. “It’s time to move on to the second part of your therapy,” she said motioning to a table that had appeared out of nowhere. It was slanted so a person could lean up against it. I got the impression that I was to do just that. As I leaned against it, an unseen force secured my arms and legs. She stood before me with a cat-of-nine-tails.

“You’ve done well repressing pain. You still need more work, but you have progressed far quicker than I would have believed. We are going to start working on repressing it with you using minimal effort. When you are able to repress it without even giving it a second thought, we will move on to the third part of the therapy.”

She walked around the table a few times and then kicked me in the groin. White-hot pain ripped through me. I pushed it down as far as I could. Still, I couldn’t suppress all of it. She slashed my legs with the tails. More pain to suppress. I pushed it down. She slapped me across the face, kicked me in the stomach and hit again with the tails. She took a few steps back, and watched me. I had repressed the pain to the point that the only thing that I still felt was my groin.

“Get rid of it all! NO PAIN!” she said, as she punched me in the stomach. Again she stood and watched me. I pushed with all my will and forced it to fade. She dropped the tails and walked up to me. I was still held in place. She ran her hands from my face down to cock and back up again. “You are doing very well, Eric. It may not take long to move on to the third step. Still, we have some work to do.” She kissed me on the mouth and her tongue felt like it could snake down my throat if she wanted it to. She finally stepped back and punched me right in the jaw. “Time to go back to work!”

She assaulted me over and over. I was hit, kicked, bit and slashed. This onslaught must have lasted at least an hour. She finally stopped and stood back to watch me. I felt no pain.

She smiled at me. “I think you’ve finished stage two. I’ve never had someone finish it so quickly. I believe now would be a good time for you to rest a bit,” she said, and the force holding me to the table released me. I started to slump, but she caught me, and helped me sit on the floor. Once down I flopped on my back. Laura sat next to me, caressing my face and chest.

“You can sleep if you want. Or, if you wish, we can talk.”

I wasn’t sure if this was a test or not. I looked at her and said nothing.

“Go ahead, you can speak now,” she said, still caressing me.

“May I ask you a question?”

“Yes, anything you want. I may not be able to answer you though.”

“Why are you doing this to me? I’m sure it has nothing to do with walking,” I asked, half expecting to get slapped.

“I can’t answer that right now,” she said.

“Are you doing this to give yourself pleasure?”

“No. I do it to others for that. I have something else in mind for you.”

“What would that be?”

“I can’t answer that right now.”

Her hand had started to move lower onto my abdomen as we talked. My cock started to swell with her caresses inches away. She noticed and said, “I suppose you’re not as tired as I thought.” She ran her hand over my cock and balls and started to stroke me. “You like that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I replied.

Laura leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. Oh, it felt so good. Her mouth was like a wet warm sanctuary for my cock. Her mouth and throat acted like a velvet glove as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Oh, what a feeling! Her fingers ran lightly over my balls as her mouth continued its velvet therapy on me. She used her free hand to circle the base of my cock and apply pressure, causing the skin on my cock to become tight. Her lips slowly went to the head and then back down, over and over. Each time I felt my balls twitch a bit. She tightened her hold on my cock, held my balls and slid her lips all the way down to the base of my cock. I felt her throat muscles relax to allow my cock to pass beyond the back of her mouth. I felt her using her throat to massage my cock. That was all I could take.

“Look out!”

She stayed right where she was and swallowed every ounce of my spunk. When I began to shrink, she raised her head off of me and my cock plopped out of her mouth.

“As you can tell, you have really pleased me with your progress. I haven’t been this pleased in a long time. Now, do you have any other questions?”

“Just one. Will I ever leave here?”

“Oh, yes,” she replied. “Now remain silent.”

She stood and pulled me up. She was strong for a little thing.

“Simon says raise your arms!” She raised her arms high over her head as she said it, and I did the same. I was grabbed by a force and lifted off the floor.

“The third part of your therapy is to feel no pain at all.” A whip was now in her hand. She snapped it a few times to get my attention. She wasted no time and began whipping me. She struck my legs, back and chest. At first I had to force the pain away. She paused and stepped back.

“I know this is difficult, but it is necessary.” She resumed her strikes with precision. I was beginning to feel no pain. She stopped and said, “Good. Let’s start over.” She passed her hands over me and all the wounds were healed. She stepped back and began again. I felt nothing. She must have struck me thirty times. Flesh was being ripped from me, but I felt nothing. Again she paused. She was out of breath from the whipping she had given me. She took a step forward and kicked me in the balls. There was no pain. She stood there waiting for me to lose control, but it didn’t happen. She dropped the whip and ran her hands over me, healing me again. The force released me and I dropped to the floor.