Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You have really amazed me. No one has reached the level of pain resistance that you have. I finally have chosen well. It is time that we come to an agreement. I have only gotten this far with a few apprentices. I make them all the same offer. Are you interested?”

I thought about it a minute and then nodded my head.

“I have been waiting for a man to come along that can please me. At the beginning, most didn’t get passed the first few seconds from the pain they endure. The few impervious to pain couldn’t succeed in pleasuring me. I have been searching for a very long time. Here is my proposition, if you can pleasure me, you can have anything you wish, no matter what or how bazaar. If, over a period of time, you fail, I will take your soul. Think before you answer. As of right now, you can back out and leave from here. The moment you touch me, the agreement is sealed. Now that the deal is on the table, you may ask questions.”

“Are you Satan?”

“No. I am one of many that fell with him.”

“So you’re a demon?”

“No, I am an angle that fell from the grace of God.”

“Why is it that Billy could see you for what you really are?”

“Billy and I go way back.”

“I’m not following you.”

She started pointing a finger straight up. “Billy is one of His. We all know each other. Before the revolt, we all were friends serving the same Boss. Billy’s assignment is to try and save the poor souls that I try to take when I’m on the prowl. That high five you saw was our ‘Let’s get ready to rumble’ sign. He is mighty good at what he does. I’ve lost more than I’ve gotten with him.”

“Why are you seeking sexual pleasure with a human? I would think that another such as yourself would want to give it a go.”

“It is a very long story, but trust me. We can’t. He made sure we didn’t have too much fun down there when we were kicked out. So, we have to turn to humans for it. Any sexual activity with us,” she pointed to her pussy, “causes excruciating pain to the human. That’s why I’ve been putting you through this. I need you to be tough and disciplined. I was short with you at the beginning because I needed your complete cooperation.”

“What are you really like?” I asked.

“I don’t like torturing people, if that’s what you mean. I’d rather be dancing. Unfortunately, it’s part of the job description.”

“Is this what you really look like?” I asked.

“Yes, this is me,” she said, looking at herself.

“I can wish for anything and it will happen, no matter what?”

“Yes.” she replied. “Please choose wisely. I kind of like you and I don’t want to see you go to Hell because you didn’t give it much thought.”

“I’ll do it,” I replied.

“So be it. How do you wish to proceed?”

“What do you like, sexually?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. No one has really gotten my full attention yet. Rather then explaining it let me show you.” She toughed my head and it was flooded with images of sexual activity over the ages. When she was through, I still had the memory of the incidents. Almost all of them were images of men wreathing in pain and perishing. There were a few that were able to withstand the pain. Those tried everything you could think of to satisfy her. I knew there had to be something they were missing.

While I was thinking, a huge bed appeared. Laura was testing the springs as I thought. I realized something. It was so simple. Thousands of men never thought of this. I knew it had to be her weakness.

“Laura, I have to ask you a question.”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Can I add a few stipulations to the agreement?”

“I’ve never done that before. What do you want?”

“I would like you to stop reading my mind.”

“No problem,” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Could you give me the ability to make things appear and disappear like you do?”

“That might be bending the rules a little,” she replied.

“Don’t worry, I won’t make elephants appear.”

“Okay, I’ll let you do it once.”

“The last thing I need to ask is the most important.”

I had her complete attention.

“I want you to cease using all your non human abilities while I’m attempting this.”

“Why?”

“I feel that I need this to make it work.”

I felt as if she was thinking about searching my mind to find out what I was thinking, but I suppose she was bound by the agreement.

“Okay, Eric. I agree.”

I took a deep breath, hoping that I was right and climbed in bed with her.

I laid next to her in the bed. She reached down and started to play with me. “I see you like this,” she said, coaxing me to full erection. I ran my hand over her breasts down to her womanhood and she moaned a bit. “I always liked to be caressed,” she said. “But it doesn’t lead anywhere.” Her hand had worked me into full readiness. “Well, what do you want to try first?” she asked.

“This,” I said.

I slapped her across the face as hard as I could. Suddenly she found her arms outstretched and restrained. She had a wide-eyed look on her face.

“What are you doing…”?

SLAP!

She started kicking at me. I forced her legs apart and placed my cock at her pussy. She was struggling and I pinched her.

“OWWWW!”

“Take this bitch!” I said, and slammed my cock in her as hard as I could. She had done her job well. There was no pain.

“Stop!” she said.

I started pounding her as fast as I could. She was still trying to use her legs to get me off of her. I wrapped my arms behind her knees and pulled her legs up high. I hammered her as hard as I could.

She seemed to stop protesting.

“Come on, bitch, this is what you wanted, isn’t it?”

She had a look of bewilderment on her face. She started bucking her hips. She was making low groaning noises. Her eyes were now fixed on mine and she had a look of determination on her face. Her hips were pounding me as my cock slammed into her.

“I…don’t…believe…it,” she said between poundings.

She stopped moving. Time slowed almost to a stop. I continued to plow away at her, but in slow motion. She tilted her head back as far as it could go and released a roar like a hundred lions at the same time. It was ear splitting and it rocked the bed. The muscles in her womanhood were so strong that I was certain that she would severe my cock. I came in her as her climax faded.

I still had my arms under her legs and was breathing heavily when she looked back at me. She had a grin on her face like the Cheshire cat.

“How did you know?” she asked, trying to catch her breath.

“It was an educated guess,” I said, as I released her legs and rolled off of her.

The bindings on her arms disappeared. She sat up on the bed.

“I still don’t believe it. I’ve finally been pleased and it was great! Thank you very much, Eric. Now I believe the boss owes you one wish. What would that be?”

I closed my eyes and formed the wish in my head.

>>>>>><<<<<<

We were no longer in the endless room. We were in the kitchen pantry. I opened the door and both of went out to her living room.

“Well, are you going to tell me what you wished for?” she asked, still happy as a clam.

“Read my mind and find out.”

A puzzled look came over her face. “I can’t.”

“Hum,” I said. “Try making something appear.”

The puzzled look grew more profound. “I can’t!”

“I guess I got my wish,” I said.

“What was it?” she asked a bit alarmed.

“I wished that you were human.”

I reached out and pinched her. “Ow! Why did you make me human?”

“Because I think somebody needs some pain therapy,” I said with a wicked grin.

“Oh shit!” she said, as she ran into the bedroom.

“NO PAIN!” I said, following her.