Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol kissed her way down Laura's ribs and then out onto the smooth, soft plane of her belly. Laura had whimpered softly when Carol pulled her nipple out of her mouth, but now she felt her warm, slippery tongue flick teasingly across and around her belly button. Laura was getting bolder it seemed. Carol did the same to Laura as she used one hand to pull her skirt up.

Flashes of the sights she had seen earlier, when Laura had been masturbating, floated across her mind. She licked her lips and moved lower to trace the V of hair on Laura's mound. Laura's hips jerked and then quivered at the warm, soft touch.

Carol shifted her hips from side to side, spreading her knees wider apart; trying to get the A-line skirt she had on to slide up. She didn't have any panties on, thank goodness. She didn't think Laura would have the nerve to lick her back, but you never knew.

The thought of Laura licking her clit made Carol shake harder than the thought of her licking Laura's clit. When she felt Laura's tongue on her inner thigh, Carol groaned deeply and moved down to trace the outline of Laura's very wet slit with the tip of her tongue.

She wondered briefly, if the wetness was from what she was doing or from earlier. It didn't matter, her fantasy was about to come true, one-way or the other.

Laura felt like she was in a dream, her mind just floating on a sea of sensations. Carol licking her belly had tickled in a sexy, sensuous way but then she had lightly licked the V on her mound and Laura had nearly came. Now, with Carol's tongue tracing her sex, Laura's body was tense and quivery, waiting for Carol's tongue to touch her center.

When it did, Laura knew she would explode in a tremendous, world-shaking orgasm. She was nearly there now. She licked timidly at Carol's inner thigh again, hoping she would go ahead and do it, to push her over the edge.

Carol sensed where Laura was and grinned to herself as she moved her head and softly licked at Laura's inner thigh. Laura whimpered softly and flexed her hips up and to the side, trying to get Carol back to the right spot. Carol again licked along her inner thigh, almost to her sex and then stopped.

Laura moaned and then whimpered again, her hips moving around in search of Carol's tongue. Carol just waited. Laura felt frustrated for a second, as Carol didn't get the right idea. Then before she let herself think about it, she raised her head and flicked the tip of her tongue against the swollen bud of Carol's clit.

Carol groaned loudly and literally attacked Laura's sex. Laura went off in an earth-shattering orgasm, her legs coming up to trap Carol's head between her thighs. Carol licked and sucked at her clit, lowering her own sex closer to Laura's face.

Laura yelled loudly for a moment and then attacked Carol's sex, the same way she was being attacked. Carol gave out with a loud yell of her own as her orgasm crashed in on her.

Now they were both on a whole other plane, one of give and give, receiving as well as they gave, neither taking. Time became a thing of the past; only the gratification of the other mattered and their orgasms spiraled up, up, and away.

*****

Sometime later, Carol rolled over and lay flat on her back next to Laura. Laura's hand searched around and found Carol's to interlace their fingers. Nothing was said, nothing needed to be said, right then. Both were breathing heavily and had soft smiles on their faces.

There was a noise at the door and then it open. John stepped through and sat his bag down. Suddenly, his head snapped around and he stared at the two disheveled and nearly nude women lying on the floor. His eyes got big and his mouth dropped open.

Neither woman moved but Laura giggled loudly as Carol asked, "Did you forget something or did you realize that you had screwed up royally?"

"What the hell?" John asked loudly.

"Oh nothing much, dear. Carol was just taking care of what you've been neglecting for the last six months," Laura replied in a soft whisper. "Why are you back? Is there a problem with your little whore of a secretary?" she asked in a more normal voice.

John's mouth dropped open again; he had never heard his wife speak to him that way.

"Well, you can just turn your ass around and get the hell out of here. You made your bed, now go somewhere else to lay in it. Close the door, when you do," Laura said in a calm, rational voice.

John looked at Laura for a second more and then moved his gaze over to Carol, his eyes roaming over her breasts, and then down to her sex.

"Don't eyeball me; you ain't ever going to go anywhere near there. I think you're history around here, so do as she says and close the door on your way out," Carol said sharply.

John frowned deeply and opened his mouth. Before he could say anything, Laura cut him off. "Get out of here, you don't live here anymore," she yelled at him, anger rising in her voice.

John got a shocked look on his face for a second. "Yes, I'm talking to you, now get out," Laura said more calmly.

John picked up his bag and turned toward the door. He paused for a second and started to say something. Laura cut him off in a cold stony voice, "Save it for someone who really cares. Goodbye."

John went out the door. He didn't even slam it, which surprised Laura.

"Asshole," she whispered under her breath.

Carol just sat there looking at Laura. Laura grinned and said, "Now that that's settled again, where were we? Oh yeah, we were just about to go upstairs and find my toy. Anyway, my bed is much more comfortable than this floor."

Carol laughed and said, "Damn, girlfriend, I think you found that emotion you lost earlier."

"Yeah, that and a lot more," Laura whispered back with a big grin spreading over her face.

12