Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iw7
iw7
8 Followers

As I called out to Laura 'I'm coming, sweetheart' she slipped both her lips around the top of my penis, which was the final straw. I gave in and let the sensation of orgasm have its way with me. As waves of pleasure coursed through me, sperm literally exploded out of me. Laura quickly drew back her head and watched as the whitish goo shot out in bursts, covering her hands, my belly and my thighs. She squeezed her fingers around the girth of my shaft, easing out the last drops. I was panting, my eyes now closed and there must have been a mile-wide smile on my face.

After a moment of silence, I was brought back down to Earth as Laura said 'That was pretty messy, wasn't I?' I had to laugh, and she joined in as well. She took my discarded shorts and proceeded to wipe off as much of the sperm as she could. When she had finished, she lay down on her side next to me and let her fingers play with my pubic hairs.

'That was some chat you had with Mum' I said. 'What else did you talk about?'

Laura hesitated and lowered her eyes towards my belly. 'Not so much talk, more what she showed me' she finally said.

'Show you what?' I questioned her.

'Well, after we'd recovered our breath on the bed, Mum said that I needed to have a shower, to clean the blood, from where my hymen had been broken. I was still a bit sore and she said that she would help me, so we both went into the shower together. When we were both wet, she had me stand facing the wall with my hands over my head and she lathered up the sponge and started to wash me all over. She had her hands all over me, which felt really good. After she'd rinsed all the soap off, she told me to lean forward with my hands on the wall with my legs as far apart as I could get them. Then she took the showerhead off, so the water was just pumping out in a big stream, and slowly inserted it into me. It was like a big soft squishy dildo, and even though she didn't put it in very far, the water was pumping right up to the back of my vagina and I started to get all turned on again. But she pulled it out and asked me if I had liked that, so of course I said yes. She told me to lean forward and spread my bum cheeks and when I asked her why she just said 'If you liked that, you'll love this', so I did as she said. She put the showerhead back on and set it to the power-jet setting and turned it on to me. I nearly fell over as the first blast hit my bum hole, but it felt really nice and then she started to play it over my pussy as well. When it hit my clitoris, I nearly jumped out of my skin. It felt almost electric and I was squirming about all over the place. Then Mum told me to lie on the floor and hold myself behind my knees and draw my legs apart. So now I was lying there, with my pussy wide open and my bum hole ready for inspection, as it were. Mum used the shower on me a bit longer, then put it down. She slid her index finger into me and I was so wet, and then she took it out and started to push it into my bum hole. She told me to relax and it slipped in quite easily. It felt really odd having it waggling about inside me. When it was up to the knuckle, she slipped her thumb between my lips and started to massage the flesh between her thumb and finger. With her other hand,, she spread my lips with two fingers and used another to rub my clit. She could see I was about to come, 'cos I was wriggling about all over the floor, but she stopped and pulled her finger and thumb out of me. Then she said 'There's something else you should know. Fingers are good, but tongues are better', and she leaned forward and started to run her tongue up and down my pussy, just letting it tease between my lips. Then she leaned in a bit further and started to suck on my lips. Her tongue buried deeper into me and it felt completely different to everything else she'd done so far. I grabbed at her head and tried to force her into me, it felt so good. She pulled back, saying 'Don't suffocate me, Laura, just go with the flow' and leaned down and carried on. That lovely feeling was welling up in me again and I literally screamed as I came. Mum kept licking at my clit until I couldn't take it anymore and I came a second time. I had to scoot away from her, or we'd probably still be there now.'

I couldn't quite believe what I'd just heard. While she was talking, Laura had continued playing with my pubes and my penis, which was once again standing straight up. She turned her eyes to mine and said 'I think that turned you on just a little bit' and she started to gently stroke my rigid member again.

I had to ask, because it just seemed to be the right thing to do. 'Would you like it inside you? See how it compares to the rubber version?'

She nodded yes and so I got her to straddle me. Her slit was poised above my waiting penis and holding her hips I started to slowly lower her down until the tip pushed through her outer labia, lubricated by the juices liberally coated inside. Once the bulb of the head had disappeared I held her back and asked her 'Are you ready for this?'

She didn't answer, but forced herself slowly down my shaft. She was quite tight, so I tried to let it go slowly, and we started to wrestle for control. Eventually I gave way, letting her take the lead, figuring that she was young and I didn't want to hurt her. And do it herself meant that she could take it in as fast or slow as she wanted. What she did do was let out a breath and relax her muscles, then push down on me, impaling herself. She settled herself on me, getting comfortable with the blood-engorged flesh that was now buried inside her.

'Lean forward' I told her, and as she did so, her breasts were brought to my mouth. I suckled on the left one first, gently pulling her nipple with my lips, and then flicking my tongue over it in between sucking it into my mouth. With my right hand, I reached down between us and cupped her right breast in my hand, again rubbing the nipple between thumb and forefinger. She slowly started to raise and lower herself on my penis, and threw back her head with her eyes closed.

She continued this rocking motion for a couple of minutes while I played with her breasts, picking up the speed as she bucked about on top of me. It took all my concentration not to come, as I didn't want it to happen inside her, but I didn't want to withdraw before she'd had enough. I didn't have a condom on and I didn't know if she was on the pill and life suddenly seemed to be complicated enough without the worry of an unwanted pregnancy.

Laura was moving more swiftly now and panting, as the sweat rolled off her. I moved my hands back to her hips, so that as she pushed back onto me, I could force her further back so that her clit received some attention as well. Suddenly she let out a series of little cries, which changed to yelps of 'oh, oh, oh, oh' and I felt her vaginal muscles clamp tight onto my penis. She held it there for a few seconds and then with a final drawn out 'aarghhh' she collapsed forward onto me. Her backside was raised up as she fell forward and my penis was painfully pulled from within her and left standing up between her cheeks. The sudden release of pressure sent a smaller stream of sperm onto her buttocks and as she lay there panting on top of me, I could feel it running down her crack and back onto me.

Laura was lying on top of me, her breasts squashed out under her on my chest and I could feel her nipples pressing into me. I wrapped my arms around her back and hugged her to me, where we lay in the sun without saying a word. Finally I felt her stir and released my hold on her. She moved her head and brought her lips to mine, and we tongue jousted for a while, savouring the taste of each other, basking in the heat of the day.

We spent the rest of the week while Maggie was away enjoying each others bodies, and we decided that when she returned we would all need to sit down together for a chat about it all, and I looked forward to that in anticipation of what that might bring about.

iw7
iw7
8 Followers
12