Laura and Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,123 Followers

I could see Alex looking up at me with a big grin on his face. Eager hands assisted me down off the table; others groped my exposed charms. It was exciting to feel so many hands on my body caressing my breasts, rolling my nipples, and dipping into the warm wetness between my thighs. Alex allowed them to avail themselves of me for several minutes before gently removing me from the exploring hands.

The problem now was that my clothes had completely disappeared and I had nothing apart from my stockings and shoes, not that being naked worried me at all. I guess nobody in the room was going to object while I continued to display myself to them, but I did have to go home. While I might have enjoyed the excitement of going home naked, the sight of a totally naked woman in the street might not be received well by everyone.

Alex solved the problem by providing me with his jacket. It was slightly on the short side, but it did cover the essentials. As we went down in the lift, I looked at myself in the long mirror. There was a gap of about two inches between my stocking tops and the bottom of the jacket, and the jacket being single breasted exposed rather a lot of cleavage; but at least it would get me home.

The taxi driver's eyes widened and he smiled as he pulled up for us. I saw him adjust his mirror as we settled down into the seat and I tried to make sure that everything was covered. It was about a forty minute drive back to my apartment and Alex put his arm around me and drew me to him. "I've had a wonderful evening," he said. "I do hope we are going to see more of each other."

I grinned. "I don't think there's a lot more of me for you to see."

He laughed. "You have been a great sport."

We chatted on for awhile and he said that he had never come across a woman like me who felt so comfortable about exposing her body. I smiled and told him how much it excited me. He looked up and saw the driver watching us through the rear view mirror. He smiled at me and reached down and unbuttoned the jacket. I gripped his hand as he released the last button, but then I let go and I smiled at him. He slowly eased the jacket apart, and there was a sudden blaring of car horns as the taxi swerved because the driver lost concentration.

The taxi slowed to a more leisurely pace as Alex treated the driver to an intimate exhibition of my body. He caressed my breasts and eased my legs apart allowing the driver to see his fingers enter me. He worked his fingers into me rotating my clit with his thumb. The excitement of such a blatant display brought me off quickly.

The street was empty when we at last arrived back at my apartment. Alex said he would not come up as it was so late. I was both glad and sad. I was not sure that I could have managed him again, but I would certainly have given it a go. He got out of the taxi with me and we kissed. "Bring my jacket back in with you on Monday," he said.

I smiled. "It's OK, you can take it with you," I said slipping out of it. I treated them both to a last look at my nakedness as I made my way up the steps to my door where I turned and waved at them as they pulled away.

Soon after Christmas, Alex asked me to marry him and I quickly agreed. We married in the spring. Mother came to the wedding, but my farther stayed away. That was the start of a most erotic and exciting relationship.

I found my new life with Alex rewarding and sexually satisfying.We both had the same views of life. I had quickly realised from that first meeting at the Christmas party that he got a thrill from seeing me naked and exposed before strangers. It was also something that had always excited me from being a teenager, and I was more than willing to play along with his little games.

There were trips to the supermarket with me wearing just a coat with nothing on under it and the occasional flash to unsuspecting but appreciative onlookers, and displays in department store dressing rooms where accidentally on purpose I did not pull the curtain across completely. But the ones we both enjoyed the most was the public sex. I enjoyed nothing better than Alex screwing me while we were being observed by others. It completely turned me on.

The first time we did it was at his stag party a week or so before the wedding. When he suggested it, I was completely freaked out. Just the thought of having sex with Alex while his friends looked on turned me on so completely that he had to satisfy my needs and screw me before he could explain further.

He had it all worked out. I was to be the stripper at his stag party, and because several of his friends already knew me, I would have to wear a mask to conceal my face. "Not that many of them would be looking at your face," he said with a grin. We had fun finding a costume, and toured the local costume hire shops where I tried on a naughty school girl costume, a policewoman, and even a sexy nun before we finally came up with a Salome costume that I loved. I had always fancied myself doing the dance of the seven veils.

I was excited as the evening of the party approached, and only the evening before I had greeted Alex on his return from work dressed only in a short maid's apron. I love surprising him. Not for the first time the evening meal suffered as he satisfied both our needs before we sat down to dinner.

Alex had booked a suite at the local five star hotel for his party. He had arranged for me to appear around 10 p.m. after the meal and when everyone would be getting merry. After he had left, I took a long shower and prepared myself carefully. Alex insisted that I completely shave my pubes and I carefully made sure that nothing marred my smooth pouting pussy lips. I applied a little rouge to enhance my nipples, and then slipped into the costume.

The veils were attached to two slim gold straps, one that went around my neck, the other around my waist. The first one, or the last one, depending on if you were coming or going, attached to the belt around my waist, passed between my legs, and fastened again at the rear. This would be the last one to come off and concealed the delights of my pussy. The next two attached to the neck strap and hung down covering my breasts. Finally, the last four larger ones hung around me. The material of the veils was quite transparent and my nakedness only slightly obscured by the other veils was clear to see. The costume did come with a body stocking, but I decided that this was not what Alex wanted his guests to see so I left it off. A pair of gold eastern slippers adorned my feet.

I was just about ready when the bell rang. I looked through the window and saw a taxi waiting for me in the street. I put the mask I was to wear in my overnight bag and pulled a long coat over my rather revealing costume. It was only a short ride to the hotel. I gave my name to the receptionist and she handed me a room key. I was pleased that Alex had arranged for us to stay at the hotel overnight.

I was seated before the mirror in our room doing the final touches to my make up when the phone rang. It was Alex. "Put your mask on, darling. I'm sending Peter up for you. I love you."

Peter was Alex's life long friend and he was to be the best man at our forthcoming wedding. I had only met him once before. I was getting even more excited now that the moment had actually arrived. I knew that in just a short time I would be totally naked in front of Alex's friends, and I would be again experiencing that wonderful feeling of his cock thrusting into my ever open pussy.

I adjusted my mask as the bell on the door rang. I opened the door to find Peter standing there smiling as he looked at my costume. "There's no doubt that you are the stripper for the stag party," he said. "They're ready and waiting for you. Have you got some music for me?" I smiled as I handed him a cassette we had prepared.

As we made our way down the hallway, he explained to me that it was his best friend's stag night, and he wanted me to put on a show to remember. "I'm not sure just how far you're willing to go," he said with some hesitation, "but here's an extra hundred quid for you if you're willing to do something special."

I looked at him, an amused smile on my face under the mask. "Something special?" I asked innocently. "Like what?"

His faces reddened. "Well, are you willing to go as far as actually having sex with him?"

I took the roll of notes out of his hand. "I'm sure that I can come up with something that will satisfy everyone," I said sweetly.

He told me to stay outside the door till he had arranged the music. I stood there as he disappeared. Suddenly, things inside the room went quiet, and I heard my music start up. Peter opened the door for me, and with mounting excitement about what was about to happen, I floated inside.

There was a round of applause as I entered, and I was surprised to see so many people. There must have been about fifty or so. Alex was seated in large chair in an area that had been cleared for me in the centre of the room, and after a glance around, I began my dance. The lights had been dimmed in the room, but I knew that as I lightly floated around, everyone could clearly see that I was wearing very little apart from the veils. Soon the first veils were drifting to the floor. When the third and forth veils went, I knew that my breasts were almost visible, the darkened nipples clearly showing through the thin material.

I teased them for a while, becoming more excited myself. I removed first one and then the other veil that partially obscured my breasts from view. With my breasts at last totally exposed, I caressed them, squeezing my hard nipples. I danced over to where Alex was sitting and offered them to him like ripe fruit. There was a round of applause as he leaned forward and slowly licked each protruding nipple in turn. With one last veil to go, I danced around the room, my breasts swaying gently with the movements of my body. The crowd was hushed and expectant. Inside me the excitement was mounting as fifty people looked on all eager to see my total nakedness. As the music started to die away, I pulled the last veil away revealing the delights of my totally shaven pussy. There was loud applause as the music ended. I slowly made my way over to where Alex was sitting and sank down onto my knees before him.

He licked his lips and the crowd looked on in awed silence as I began to unfasten his pants and slide down his zip. With some difficulty, I managed to extract his already erect cock from the confines of his pants. It stood proud in my hands as I ran my hands along it length. Then there was a loud groan from the people watching as I leaned forward and took him in my mouth and began to work on him, sliding my lips up and down his hard cock. I think he was so turned on by my performance that it did not take much effort to make him come. The watching crowd cheered as I gratefully swallowed every last drop, and came away licking my lips.

I got up from my knees and walked over towards the crowd. It was exciting to see them all gazing hungrily at my naked body, everyone wishing they were in Alex's position. I smiled at them as I selected a chair which I carried back and placed in front of Alex. Then bending over the chair, I rested my hands on the seat and spread my legs. In this position, I knew Alex could see the pink wetness of my slightly spread pussy lips. It was an open invitation, one which he quickly accepted.

He was quickly up behind me and there was a cheer from around the room as he speared his weapon into my waiting hole. Then grabbing my thighs, he began to fuck me with vigor with the crowd cheering him on. I couldn't believe how exciting and randy it made me to be fucked like this, standing naked in front of his friends while he plowed into me.

There was even more encouragement when he finally came, and I cried out as he pumped his juices into my womb. Then he took me a second time, this time laid out across a table, my legs over his shoulders, his hands gripping into the firm flesh of my breasts.

At last the show was over. Peter had gathered up my discarded costume and he escorted me back to the room. He thanked me for making his friend's night so special. "You put on a great show for us," he said. Later, as I relaxed in a warm bath, letting the warm scented water sooth my body, I waited for the party to finish knowing that there was still more work for me to do when Alex at last returned to me.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,123 Followers
12