Laura and John Ch. 06

Story Info
Boss and secretary submissive christen the office floor
1.1k words
4.37
35.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and John Ch. 6: Wet Dreams in the Daylight

The preceding chapters in this series were written under the author name of Erotica by J & G. New name, same author!

As the next few weeks passed, Laura and John continued to explore their D/s relationship, although somewhat inconsistently. There were days when almost no sexual contact occurred between them and this troubled Laura, although she did not feel permitted to question it. From his actions, it seemed to her that John never wavered in his interest and lust for her, but sometimes… he seemed distracted by some factor outside themselves and the adventure they shared.

Today, thankfully though, was not one of “those” days. As Laura entered the office, she heard John humming cheerfully along with the radio and her pulse quickened.

“Come in, love, and hurry! I have news!” he beckoned to her. Joining him, she leaned against his desk as he continued. “The keynote speaker at a conference downstate has cancelled and I have been asked to fill in. I will need you to make travel arrangements immediately.”

The sickening sinking feeling in her stomach was almost her undoing. Bowing her head, Laura nodded and replied, “Right away, Sir. Any preference on your accommodations?”

John, at first confused by her crestfallen expression, suddenly understood and, taking her hand, corrected himself. “OUR accommodations, Laura. I want you to go with me. Can you leave with me tomorrow morning?”

“Yes, YES!” She flung her arms around his neck and pressing her soft cheek to his, she whispered “For a moment, I thought you were pleased at the prospect of being away from me. I am so relieved, Sir!”

“What I am pleased with is the thought of us being able to spend three days together. My commitment to the conference will only take an hour or two a day. You better take your vitamins, eat your Wheaties, and prepare yourself. “He whacked her solidly on the ass as they smiled at one another.

Laura hustled around the office, making their flight and hotel reservations and working with John on his speech. He paced back and forth behind Laura, seated at her desk, while she typed his dictation. By mid-afternoon, they both felt the speech was as good as they could make it and were well satisfied with the results. Leaning over her shoulder, he read the final draft and becoming aware of her tantalizing perfume for the first time that day, he planted a lingering kiss on her neck, just above the sparkling gold chain, his tongue trailing over her warm skin causing her to tremble noticeably.

“By the way… you’ll need to pack our toy box, “he whispered as he nibbled on her ear.

Leaning her head back against his stomach, “Yes, Sir,” was all she could manage to reply. She was almost positive she felt his hardening cock against the back of her head. Twirling her chair around so that she faced him, the bulge in his pants confirmed her suspicion.

“Remember what I said about my zipper?”

Nodding, she licked her suddenly dry lips and leaned forward. Grasping the tab of the zipper in her teeth, she struggled to tug it downward. After several false starts, she managed it, but wished she could have accomplished the task with at least some grace.

Stroking her hair in approval, John murmured, “It will become easier with practice, my love.”

Unbuckling his belt and the button of his pants, he pushed them along with his briefs to the floor. Laura was at eye level with his bobbing erection and she squirmed in her chair, almost hoping he’d command her to ride the vibrator once more. However, it was not to be this time. Pulling her from her seat, he ordered her to remove her blouse and bra and stretch out on the floor. With a questioning look, she slipped to the floor and reclined, waiting.

Kicking his pants aside, her Master straddled her waist, kneeling, his cock brushing insistently against her tummy. Leaning down, he kissed her lips, at first tenderly, then becoming more and more passionate until she was panting with arousal. He kissed his way down her neck, across her collarbone and finally attended to her throbbing nipples. Licking between her breasts, he soon had her milky skin slick with saliva.

“Hold them together for me … I’ve been waiting to titty fuck you for so long, slut.”

Using her palms to squeeze her breasts together, the ample flesh made a tight tunnel for his cock. Rising onto his knees, he began pumping it, watching in fascination.

“Raise your head up!” he commanded hoarsely.

Bending her neck, Laura instinctively knew what he wanted. Opening her mouth, her tongue flickered against the head of his cock each time it appeared from between her breasts. John locked his hands behind her head and pulled her mouth in closer. She licked and sucked at the head of his cock as he thrust back and forth. The mounting excitement he derived from the sight brought him over the edge quickly, more quickly than he would have wished. He watched as his cock spurted, some in Laura’s mouth, some on her face, some in the crease of her neck and on the swell of her breasts.

Rolling to her side, John collapsed on the floor next to his moaning slave. She was using her fingers to scoop up his cum, licking and sucking them clean with obvious pleasure. Sliding his hand with maddening slowness down her belly, over the slick shaved skin of her mound, he found her cunt to be wet, wetter than he’d ever known it. She was so slick, he could not pinch her clit as he was fond of doing; he had to settle for stroking it with an up and down motion that he knew would bring her to climax quickly. As soon as he felt her hips begin to thrust, as sure sign of her impending orgasm, he quickly withdrew his touch.

“Ohhhhh no, Sir.. Please don’t stop, I’m so close!” she begged.

“I hadn’t noticed,” he laughed, “are you sure?”

“Yes, yes, Sir! Please may I cum?”

“Maybe,” came the taunting reply.

Again his stroking began and even more quickly this time, she responded with her body. And again, he denied her release.

Whimpering, she pleaded again, “Please, Sir, may I cum?”

Rising to his knees beside her, he resumed stroking her engorged clit, but also began pumping her hole with two fingers, reaching deep inside.

“Cum, slut, cum now!”

Hearing permission granted at last, Laura’s head rose off the floor as her body convulsed. Shockingly, she felt a gush of fluid leave her body. From the amazed look on John’s face, she knew he felt it as well. As the last spasms of her orgasm faded, she asked hesitantly, “Whaaaa.. what was that? Please tell me I didn’t pee on the floor!”

“Well, from the spot you’ve left on the carpet, I would almost think so.” He smelled, then licked his fingers, “But no, love, you just had your first spurting orgasm, it seems.”

“Ohhhhhh…. I hope it’s not my last!”