Laura & John Ch. 3

Story Info
Laura's Dom boss does a little shopping.
2.1k words
4.45
41k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Toys R Us

That night, with his wife sleeping heavily beside him, the angular lines of her back turned towards him barely visible in the dark, John mulled over the day's events... How had they come so far so fast? His mind raced, exhilarated by the possibilities of the future stretching out before him like a long desert highway in his mind's eye.

Stirring beside him, his wife mumbled in her sleep and then settled more deeply into her pillow. His eyes studied her rigid form; she always managed to avoid touching him accidentally, even while asleep. She had begun existing in her own world years earlier, her heart and soul seemed devoted to her career and he felt he was little more than a roommate to her. Still, vague feelings of guilt stirred in him and he uneasily wondered how he would feel the next time she was interested in being intimate. An ironic smile flitted across his face when he realized that might be weeks, perhaps months from now. Rolling to his other side, he finally drifted off to sleep, content in the knowledge he would see Laura in the morning.

Across town, Laura sat at her bedroom window staring out into the moonlit night. Remembering how she had practically sleepwalked her way through dressing and driving home, she sat smiling dreamily in the dark. Yes, she had blindly leaped into the fulfillment of a long hidden fantasy, but... he was her boss, and a married man to boot. Sighing, she returned to her bed, her excitement tempered by her misgivings... but only a little bit.

Morning found John at his desk earlier than usual, alternately watching the clock and the door. Finally, he heard the sound of her car turning into the driveway, her heels clicking on the sidewalk, and then her smiling face brightened his world.

She dropped her things on her desk and stood leaning against his doorway. "Good morning, Sir" she greeted him.

He took a moment to admire her choice of apparel for the day, a calf length black suede skirt and a long red tunic top with a deeply cut v-neck.

"How are you?" he blurted out, feeling a touch of nerves.

"May I speak with you honestly, Sir?"

"I hope you always will... of course... please come in."

She startled him by kneeling on the floor by his chair. Looking up at him, she began to speak quietly, but with conviction.

"I feel that I should give you the opportunity to back out of our arrangement. Perhaps yesterday was just a passing thing, one of those "good idea at the time" kinda things. If you have regrets now, please tell me and we will return to the working relationship we had before."

He reached for her hand and found it was trembling. "Is that what YOU want?"

"Only if it would please you," she replied. "I am nervous, yes, and a little guilty, but yesterday I felt as if I'd been reborn into the life for which I was meant."

John sighed in relief. "No, my pet, I do not wish to abandon our adventure; it is only just beginning."

He pulled her up into his lap, holding her close and smoothing her hair back from her face, he pulled her head onto his shoulder. "We have much to teach each other and I for one am looking forward to broadening my education" he chuckled softly.

After a slow sweet melting kiss, he pushed her up to stand between his widespread legs. Slowly, tantalizingly, he ran the palms of both hands up her legs, under her skirt until he confirmed she had obeyed him and was bareassed under her skirt. His fingers roamed over the soft skin and he tickled the crack of her ass as she blushed a deep red.

"You have your knees together, love" he admonished her with an assumed sternness.

Immediately she placed her feet shoulder width apart and just as quickly his right hand took possession of her, squeezing the already puffy lips together until her juices flowed out.

"I needed a taste to go with my morning coffee" he said as he licked his fingertips. An involuntary shudder ran through her body as she watched. "While I am running a few errands, you will work as usual but do not tuck your skirt under you while you're sitting at your desk. Be sure that nothing is between your bare skin and the chair seat, understood?"

He watched as she gracefully flipped her skirt while seating herself to keep it from settling under her. Gathering up his car keys, he stopped at her desk to lean down and nuzzle her neck. "I'm so very glad you're not quitting on me."

Laura once again favored him with that dazzling smile he had come to love and nodded. "Be careful, Sir. I will be here working until your return."

----------------

It was nearly lunchtime when John got back to the office. As he was loaded down with several large bags and a basket, Laura hurried to relieve him of a few of his burdens. She howled as the vinyl seat of her chair removed a layer of tender skin from her ass which made John grin wickedly at her.

"Do-it-yourself masochism, my dear?"

She grinned back up at him. "Serves me right for sitting still so long, my ass is on fire now but it was all pain and no pleasure!"

Laura took the basket from John and examined it. About the size of a large picnic basket, it had a lid that closed by a combination lock style clasp. She found it was already locked and could not open it.

"I have already set the combination, pet. It is '6969'" he said, chuckling again...

She laughed in response and quickly had the basket open on her desk. It was beautifully lined in pink satin but completely empty.

"This will be our 'toy' box in which I can keep some of our playthings privately" he informed her. "Let me show you what I purchased today."

John reached into one of the bags and removed a sleek black leather flogger. He ran the strands through his fingers and dropped it into the basket; Laura flinched a bit at the sight but he noticed her eyes were bright. Her composure faltered a little more when she saw the next item in his hands - a strand of gel-filled anal beads. The first on the strand was relatively small, but they increased in size with the last being about the size of a walnut. He tapped them in his palm and smiled.

"I hope to make use of these very soon."

He added some flavored body oils and lotions, a wicked looking pair of gleaming nipple clamps, a flat-backed hairbrush, and an amazingly lifelike vibrator to their stash. From another bag, he pulled out several long silk scarves and tossed them in the basket as well.

"Now... the contents of this bag I wish for you to keep in the office bathroom, but you will need to find a way to conceal them from any visitors."

As she peered into the bag, Laura gave a small gasp. Inside were several douches and an enema kit along with some aloe gel and a triple bladed razor.

"I went out on a limb a bit with those, I know,," he gazed at her calmly. "We'll see how far your limits can be stretched."

Laura took the bag into the bathroom and opened the small storage cabinet against the wall. By moving some items around, she was fairly sure she had the items hidden from any casual observer.

"Oh... I have to go back out to the truck and fetch one more thing, something I found specially for you, pet, at a very unusual store. Please wait for me in my office on the sofa." John's long strides took him out the door quickly while Laura took her place on the sofa making sure to keep her skirt from being tucked under her.

John returned, pushing a wooden desk chair on its casters through the door. It was beautifully made from what appeared to be oak, but Laura quickly noticed the unusually thick seat.

"Umm, Sir…does this mean you think my butt is too big?" she asked, pointing to the part of the chair in question.

"No, no…. " he laughed. "Let me show you the hidden beauty of this chair."

He grasped the side edges of the chair seat and pulled forward. The entire top of the seat slid off, and a large, almost obscenely large, vibrator sprung up from the hidden bottom. Laura sat speechless, her mouth hanging open.

John roared at her expression. "Now, my love, here is your new desk chair. When I desire, you will ride this. Oh, I almost forgot the best part." He pulled a small remote control from his pocket and pressed a button. The buzzing sound of the vibrator filled the room. He clicked again and turned the new toy off.

"MMMMMmmmm... I think we need a test run. If you please… " he motioned for her to rise and take her place on the chair. Hiking her skirt up a bit, she carefully lowered her body, grasping the vibrator at the base until she felt the tip pressing against her eager pussy. With a moan of pleasure, she impaled herself fully upon it.

"Move your skirt out of the way so I can see," John ordered, his voice a bit hoarse with excitement.

Laura obediently grasped the hem of her skirt and tucked it into the waistband, baring her belly, thighs, and cunt to his attentive gaze. Only the slightest bit of the vibrator's base was visible and this pleased him immensely. Unzipping his pants, he reached in and pulled his cock out, stroking it a time or two as Laura watched and licked her lips.

"Now, my sweet little slut, suck me… and give me your best," he commanded as he pushed his cock at her waiting lips.

She took him into her mouth enthusiastically, licking the head and shaft and sucking as deeply as he would allow. The tip of her tongue traced around the rim, the bulging veins, and the opening at the tip. She sucked gently then more voraciously, varying the speed with which she moved him in and out of her warm mouth and the strength of her suction...

As John slid his fingers into her hair and wrapped a handful of the silky strands around his fingers, he clicked the remote and turned the vibrator on low power. The vibrations in her throat caused by her answering moan was his reward.

"Harder and faster, pet."

The obvious lust in the tone of his voice motivated Laura to push further down his shaft, attempting to deep throat him as her hips began grinding against the vibrating intruder. She did not see John push another button, but the waves of pleasure from the increased vibrations told her that he had done so.

"Take one hand and rub your clit for me," he gasped.

Sliding one hand down her belly to her engorged and slippery clit, Laura began rubbing it up and down frantically. John switched the vibrator to full power and dropped the remote on the desk beside him. Gripping her head with both hands, he began ramming his cock in and out, fucking her mouth with abandon.

"Are you ready to cum with me, bitch?"

She nodded, unwilling to release his cock in order to speak. Her pussy felt as if it were about to explode and Laura knew she was about to have the most incredibly intense orgasm of her life. John groaned loudly through gritted teeth as he came in rapid spurts down her throat. As his body began shuddering, Laura's body was rocked as her climax took control. She gasped from the force of it and a trickle of semen dribbled out of her mouth. Thinking quickly, she wiped it with the back of her hand, then licked it clean. John watched her approvingly as they both began to recover from their climaxes.

"Good…very good. Do not ever let me see you waste my cum."

The couple gazed at one another, smiling, for a moment. John returned his now soft penis to his pants and informed her that she must learn to unzip him with her teeth before the next time. Taking her by the arms, he pulled her up off the vibrator, then turned it back to off once more.

"Clean this thoroughly, and then I will show you how to replace the seat cover. After you complete that little task, we will discuss what to do with the rest of the afternoon."