Laura & John Ch 5: Leather & Steel

Story Info
A little punishment never hurt anybody...
2.1k words
4.4
46.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday evening, as Laura was straightening up her apartment and looking for something to wear to work the next day, her mind was filled with thoughts of John. She idly wondered if being able to so easily switch modes from the erotic activities they shared to her run of the mill weekend activities was a sign of having a split personality. Laughing at herself, she sat crosslegged on her bed and polished her nails while watching an old movie.

The weekend had been ordinary but she had found comfort in the routine tasks. She had cleaned the apartment, talked to the kids on the phone, did the grocery shopping; and basically went about all her everyday chores as if nothing were different. At night, alone in her bed though, was another story. She woke frequently during the night to find her hand between her thighs, working her pussy feverishly. Everywhere she looked, everything she saw, everything she heard seemed somehow sexual in nature. Her senses seemed to be heightened somehow, and she relished things as simple as the touch of her silk robe against her skin. Taking a shower had become a lengthy exercise as once her soapy hands began roaming her body, she would become lost in fantasy and stand daydreaming under the spray.

At last Monday morning dawned, and Laura sang happily along with the radio as she made her way to work. Walking into the office, she was struck by the silence and realized John was not there. Her heart lurched as she sank into her desk chair, then she spotted the post-it fluttering from her computer monitor.

"Meeting with a prospective client at 9, check your email, J" she read and her face brightened considerably. She got her things settled in a desk drawer and booted up her system. Logging into her email account, she scrolled down through garbage offering her credit cards, a cure for snoring, Viagra, and the best free live porn on the net.

"Same old, same old, " she mused out loud. "Ah, there it is."

She clicked on her Master's entry, subject line "Today's Instructions." Smiling, she began to read:

Good morning, my dearest Laura. I hate not being there to see you first thing, but I should be in by 11. I hope you had a good weekend, but I must confess mine was nothing to get excited over and it feels like forever since Friday.

Please get a preliminary contract ready for this client, I'm sure we will need it and everything you need is in the folder on my desk. Other than that, just take care of the mail and the phones this morning.

Oh… one more thing. Clear the top of my desk completely. We might need the space."

"Need the space? For what?" Laura wondered. "Ohhhhh.. He probably has blueprints to spread out."

She busied herself with her tasks and updating some files and was surprised to find it was almost 11:30 when she heard John's car pull into the driveway. He strode through the door, bearing Chinese food for lunch, which he knew she adored. His smile faded quickly though as he came around her desk and stared down at her.

Her grin faltered as she saw his sudden change of expression. "Sir… what is it? What's wrong?"

He pointed an accusing finger at her lower body where her skirt was neatly tucked under her bottom.

"Oh my god… " her cheeks flamed scarlet and she knew she was in trouble, but how much?

"Go, quickly, fetch the toy box and come to my desk." John assumed a cold angry expression, but inside he was gleeful. He hadn't dreamed an opportunity to discipline her justifiably would arise so soon. Standing at his desk, waiting for her, he was pleased to see it had been cleared as requested.

Eyes downcast, she approached him, the basket in hand. Taking it from her without a word, John unlocked it and retrieved the leather flogger from inside. He was just about to close the box when the gleaming nipple clamps caught his eye. Pulling them out as well, he held them dangling in front of her.

"Take off your blouse and bra, my disobedient slave. It is time to put these to use."

"You would think I'd be getting used to stripping in front of him," Laura thought, "but it still makes me feel so self-conscious." Quickly unbuttoning her blouse and dropping it on the side chair, she did the same with her lacy bra. She shivered as he grasped her nipples with each hand and pinched them repeatedly, then fastened the clamps down tightly, drawing a gasp from her. Tugging at the chain to confirm the clamps were indeed on securely, he nodded with satisfaction.

"Get up on my desk, on all fours." As Laura looked at him in disbelief, he repeated the command more firmly and still she just stood there. "Do not make me tell you a third time, slut, move NOW."

She climbed onto the desk, completely humiliated. Centering herself on the desk, her head lowered, she waited for her punishment. She did not have to wait long. Flipping her skirt up to her waist in the back, John bared her ass to his sight and to the sting of the flogger. Wasting no time, he brought it down on her shapely ass sharply as she bit her lower lip to keep from crying out.

"Count them off, Laura."

"That is one, Master." she replied, thankful to have something to focus her mind on other than the next blow.

"CRAAAACK… CRAAAAACK" the leather strips stung her soft skin.

"That is three, Master, " Laura tried to keep her voice from quivering.

Taking unexpected pleasure in her discomfort, John raised his arm a bit higher, then whipped her cruelly, turning her creamy skin bright red.

CRAAAAACK… CRAAAACK… CRAAACK.. CRAAAAACK"

"Seven, Master" she cried out, making no attempt to hide the fact she was in pain. Granted, it wasn't excruciating by any means, but her behind was definitely on fire.

"Then let's make it a nice even number, my pet," John leaned over to whisper in her ear. Laura whimpered as he straightened up and completed her punishment, his cock stirring in his pants..

"CRAAAAACK….. CRAAAAACK….. CRAAAAAACK."

"Ten, Sir" she croaked out, on the verge of tears.

"Stay there, don't move a muscle," John ordered as he walked quickly to the bathroom and rummaged through the storage cabinet there. Retrieving the aloe gel, he returned to her in short order and began rubbing the soothing coolness onto her fiery skin. He spoke to her as he rubbed, calming her and praising her for taking her punishment so bravely. The fact that her pussy was glistening wetly through her pubic hair was not lost on him, but he carefully avoided touching her sex. Once his ministrations were complete, John aided her down from the desk and held her tenderly, stroking her back.

"You won't forget about your skirt again, will you?"

She smiled up at him, "I certainly hope not, Sir. Unless I feel the need for some punishment, of course, so I won't make any promises."

He laughed at her brazenness and quick recovery and the two settled around his desk, Laura sitting down a bit gently and still wearing the clamps. They both were suddenly ravenous and enjoyed their lunch immensely, chatting about the new client and other upcoming projects.

As she cleared away the remains of their food, John noticed the aloe gel bottle still sitting there. Recalling his original purpose in purchasing it, he chuckled and thought no time like the present. Once the desk was wiped clean, he took Laura by the hand and seated her on it. Carefully removing the clamps, she moaned loudly as the blood rushed back into her now aching nipples.

"We can't leave these on too long, pet. Or it is even worse than that."

"Sir..may I ask how you knew that?"

He laughed, a bit embarrassed to answer. "This weekend, while I was bored, I did some research online. I'm as new as you are to this, you know."

She shook her head, "I would never have believed that, Sir."

John motioned for her to stay there and went once more to the bathroom, gathering up the supplies he needed. Laura's eyes widened but she remained silent as he returned with some towels over his arm, a large bowl of hot water in one hand and the razor in the other.

"Lie back on the desk, Laura…. Scoot back just a bit."

He stepped up between her legs and bunched her skirt up around her waist. Motioning for her to raise her hips up, he slid a thick towel under her and then slapped the tender inside of her thigh.

"Open wide, little slut… you need to be groomed to suit your Master."

Laura closed her eyes, embarrassed, yet completely aroused. Biting her lower lip as she lay there exposed, she held back a moan as John began spreading the aloe gel over her mound and swollen pussy lips. His thumb brushed against her clit and she almost screamed. Dipping the razor in the warm water, he shook it off and began to work. Pulling the skin taut with one hand, he began taking long smooth strokes with the razor. Leaning in close as he cautiously shaved such a delicate area, she felt his warm breath and knew she was getting wetter and wetter. She risked a peek at his face and was startled by the objectivity with which he was regarding her sex. Totally absorbed in his task, John frowned as his fingers slipped in her slickness and he pinched one of her outer lips between his fingers to pull it open while he used his thumb to clean some loose hair from her slit.

"Pull your knees up to your chest, Laura, " he said as matter-of-factly as if he were dictating a letter, "then let them fall open a bit."

As she obeyed, she felt her cunt open completely to his sight. John nodded, satisfied, as he now had easy access to every crevice and crease, from her clit to her anus. Again and again, the razor stroked until she was totally hairless and baby smooth. He took a soft washcloth and cleaned her thoroughly, patted her dry, and then rubbed a little more of the gel in to avoid any irritation. When Laura started to lower her knees, he stopped her with a smart flat handed slap to her throbbing cunt.

"Stay in position until I tell you to move."

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry, Sir. I just feel soooo " her voice trailed off.

"I can see how you feel, " he laughed as he lightly stroked the soft pink flesh he had just exposed and slid a fingertip up and down her lips. Pressing his now slick finger against her tight puckered asshole, he asked, "Have you ever been fucked here, my sweet slut?"

"NNNnnnooo, Sir, " she stuttered.

He continued to rub in a soft circular motion, pressing but not attempting to enter, as he grinned at her. "I don't think you will remain a virgin there long, love. Just this simple act is making your greedy little cunt sloppy wet. Now… take a deep breath, and let it out slowly."

As she did so, her body relaxed just a bit and the tip of John's finger slipped inside. He held it there, feeing the muscle squeeze and contract, attempting to adjust to the intrusion. When it appeared to him that she was tolerating it more easily, he began stroking her clit, but allowed her that pleasure only for a moment before stopping. Her body arched up in protest, seeking more contact but the movement only pushed his finger in deeper, causing her to flinch in pain. Immediately, John began rubbing her little nub again and once more the pleasure outweighed the discomfort. They continued on in this fashion until his middle finger was completely buried in her ass.

"So hot and tight, " John murmured as he once more left her on the edge of orgasm. "I can't wait to slide my cock in there, Laura. But that won't happen until you beg me for it and we'll save that for another day."

He eased his finger out and she gasped at the sudden empty feeling within. Washing and drying his hands, he smiled at her and said, "You can get up now, pet. We have work to do. Oh…and by the way, you are not allowed to cum today. Part two of your punishment."

Laura slid off the desk and motioned to her clothing questioningly. "May I, Sir?"

"Yes, love. Get dressed and we'll take care of the OTHER business of the day."