Laura and the Desert Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
518 Followers

After the third time of laying my palm against her beautiful white belly she finally calmed down and the spasms and jerks went away.

"Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me now," Laura startled me with her rude language. But then she pushed me back on my back onto the bedding and clambered down so her face was over my penis and her legs were straddling my head. I felt her warm lips encircle first the head of my penis and then slide down the shaft. Her lips sucked on my penis while her tongue darted around and licked me all over. The pleasure was quite intense and I soon was stiff and ready. Before lifting her head from my groin Laura ran her tongue down the shaft of my penis and licked my testicles. She remarked, "Your balls are shaved. I like it. I like the hairless, wrinkly skin. Kevin's are so hairy they are gross. This I like." And with that I felt her mouth suck in one my testicles and her tongue lick the wrinkly skin of my scrotum.

Laura then returned to bobbing her head up and down the stiff shaft of my penis until I thought I was going to deliver a cum milkshake to her open mouth. Feeling me spasm, however, she separated herself, turned around to face me and opening the hole of her vagina ever so slightly sank down on my stiff penis. The feeling was incredible as I felt my penis push as deep as it would go inside of Laura. She didn't stop descending until our hairy groins were merged into one joining.

She attempted to lift again, but I held her hips fast and instead rocked inside of her feeling the head of my penis moving around deep inside of her vagina. This move also rocked her clitoris against my pubic bone so that Laura would have pleasurable sensations from deep inside her liquid vagina, at the opening to her vagina as my penis moved against her engorged folds, and lastly on that bundle of nerve endings known as her clit.

I soon felt the walls of Laura's vagina roll against my penis as if she wanted to suck the semen out of me and into her womb. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she almost fell over as an intense multi-point set of orgasms caught her full on. I had to hold her fast by her shoulders and now continued to thrust in and out of her, using my thighs to lift her soft bottom up and down off and onto my penis. This kept Laura in almost a continuous orgasm.

With all this motion it wasn't long before simple biology took over and I too was soon in the throes of my own intense orgasm as stream after stream of semen jetted inside of Laura's belly. At that point we collapsed together both breathing heavily and damp with the sweat of exertion. As Laura's face lay against my hairy chest I cradled her dark haired head in my right hand while holding her body against me with my left hand in the middle of her lower back. We soon drifted off to sleep. And it wasn't until morning that we awoke still in each other's arms but now under a blanket.

With daylight dawning we realized that someone would now see Laura coming out of my tent. With that realization we both were suddenly wide awake and fearful. "What do we do?" asked Laura. I didn't know and was panicking when we heard the zipper for the tent open and a set of fresh clothes for Laura were dropped into the tent. We had no idea who, but we guessed it was her tent mate Amy. We both got dressed quickly and peering out the tent opening to see if it was all clear, Laura soon departed.

The rest of the trip back to our home station was routine. And nothing was ever said or mentioned by Amy or anyone else. Occasionally at the office, however, it was hard for me to look at Laura the same way. Thoughts of her moving against me would fill my head occasionally. And I'm sure they did the same for Laura. She did mouth the words "Thank you" once in a meeting shortly after we returned but that was it. She returned to her modest, business-like ways and I returned to my own routines.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
518 Followers
12