Laura Behaves Like A Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic weekend getaway is even hotter than expected.
8.2k words
4.33
137.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

The stately mid-nineteenth century Italianate mansion had been built in 1854, and today it was recognized as one of the best bed and breakfasts in the eastern United States. Laura and Robert had discovered it quite by accident when they were looking for the perfect place to enjoy their romantic weekend getaway. Inside the spacious mansion the rooms were decorated with period furniture, lovely antiques, and many rooms had beautiful stained glass windows that bathed the interior with soft muted light.

As they slowly climbed the long winding staircase to their suite on the third floor Laura and Robert were very impressed by the decor of the mansion. When they entered the suite Robert watched Laura's beautiful green eyes light up with excitement as she soaked up the ambience of their suite. The spacious bedroom contained a large bed decorated with beautiful Laura Ashley fabrics in green and rose, and a gas fireplace with an intricately carved wooden mantel. The bathroom was done in rose-colored marble and included a double whirlpool tub which they both were very excited about trying. There was also an adjoining sitting room with a large comfortable sofa, oversized side chair, and entertainment center.

Laura smiled sexily at Robert who was sitting across the room in the oversized chair and said, "Oh darling it's just perfect. You know that it's been three weeks since you last touched me, and I'm so horny. Just thinking about making love in such a romantic setting is making my pussy wet."

Robert replied, "I'm glad you like this place Laura, and I'm excited to hear that your pussy is getting wet just from thinking about us making love. You know we have a couple of hours before we need to get ready for dinner, and I can't think of anything I would rather do than give you a good fucking."

"Oh Robert you're so bad," Laura giggled. She had been thinking for weeks how she was going to surprise Robert during this romantic getaway. Laura was going to show Robert that she could be a slut, just like all those women whose pictures he looked at on the internet. Laura knew that she had gained some weight over the years, and her large breasts sagged a little, but for a middle-aged woman she still looked pretty good. From time to time she caught the men at work ogling her breasts or ass, or trying to sneak a peek up her skirt. She smiled devilishly at Robert and said, "Some afternoon delight sounds like a great idea." Laura watched Robert's reaction as she slowly raised her sweater over her head revealing her large 40D breasts that were encased in a lacy white bra. She removed the sweater, and cupped a lace-covered breast with each hand and squeezed them. Laura was delighted to see that Robert's erection had already started to tent the front of his pants.

Robert's lust filled eyes savored Laura's voluptuous five foot three inch body standing across the room. Her blond shoulder length hair framed a face that was still quite youthful in appearance. Her beautiful green eyes still sparkled like the day they first met, and her soft sensuous lips framed her beautiful smile. "Show me how hot you are Laura," Robert urged.

Laura's swollen nipples protruded almost three quarters of an inch when she was aroused, and they were quite noticeable as they thrust outward trying to escape the confines of her lacy white bra. Laura knew that her touching herself would make Robert very hot, so she cupped her breasts again and looked into his eyes. A soft moan escaped her lips as she brushed her fingertips lightly across the hard throbbing nipples, causing a tingling sensation to begin deep in her belly. Laura's eyes closed and her breathing quickened as she continued to torture her stiff nipples. She could feel Robert's eyes drinking in her sensuality as she teased him.

Robert knew that Laura must be extremely hot because she was one of those women who rarely touched herself, and he really enjoyed seeing her doing this to please him. Robert encouraged Laura by saying, "That's it baby, touch yourself. Show me how bad you need it!"

Laura opened her eyes and looked at Robert as she unzipped her jeans and started slowly working them over her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of them and stood there in her matching white lacy bra and panties with her legs spread slightly. Laura smiled wantonly as her hands returned to her breasts, squeezing them and toying with her hard pointy nipples. Then one hand slowly slid down across her stomach and slipped inside her lacy white panties. Laura gasped as her fingertips touched her dew covered lips, and then she started to slowly rub herself causing electric current to course through her body as more moans issued from her mouth.

Watching Laura pleasure herself was a very rare treat, and Robert was so turned on that he started rubbing his hard throbbing erection through the material of his pants. The musky scent of Laura's desire filled the air and Robert breathed it in as he said, "You're so beautiful Laura, come over here and sit on my lap."

The combination of touching herself and watching Robert rubbing his cock caused Laura to become even wetter. She kept touching herself as she slowly sauntered across the room staring into Robert's lust filled eyes. When she reached the chair Laura turned around, straddled Robert's legs, and then slowly lowered her panty covered crotch until she was sitting on his lap. Laura felt the full length of his throbbing erection through the thin nylon material of her soaked panties. She put her hands on his knees for support and started rocking back and forth against his hardness, causing it to make full contact with her wet slippery crease. Soft moans of pleasure escaped from her lips as the heat within her loins continued to build. Laura stopped rocking and leaned backwards against Robert's chest, and started to rotate her hips against his hard bulge driving both of them wild with passion. Laura moaned, "Oh honey your hard shaft rubbing against me feels so fucking good."

Robert replied, "Oh yeah baby I love it when you're so hot." He moved her blonde shoulder length hair aside and gently nuzzled Laura's neck as his hands slipped under her arms and started kneading her large lace covered breasts. Robert's fingers quickly found her hard swollen nipples, and he gently pulled and twisted them. He knew that Laura's nipples were very sensitive, and Robert heard her breathing quicken and her moans of pleasure increase in intensity as he expertly tortured the hard nubs. Robert quickly unhooked the back closure of the white lace bra, and kissed her neck and shoulders as he slowly worked the straps off of her shoulders and down her arms until he could toss the bra aside. Laura's large hanging breasts fell free, her large aureoles and brown nipples were a beautiful sight. Robert enjoyed the view as he used one of his hands to continue tormenting her engorged pointy nipples. Robert let his other hand slowly dance downward across her belly until his fingers reached the top of her white lace panties. He deftly slipped his fingers inside the top of her panties and brushed his fingertips along her dew covered crease causing her to whimper as her need heightened. Robert whispered into Laura's ear, "Tell me how bad you need it baby," as he continued to torment her tits and pussy.

Laura replied hotly, "Oh damn Robert you're making me so fucking hot! I can't wait any longer." Laura stopped rotating her hips and jumped off of Robert's lap. Her trembling hands opened Robert's belt, unfastened his pants, and pulled down his zipper. Then she used both hands, grabbed his pants, and tugged them downward as Robert raised his hips off the chair making it easier for Laura to undress him.

Robert quickly disposed of his shirt and undershirt as Laura worked his pants down his legs, leaving him sitting there in just his boxer briefs. Robert noticed the look of pure animal lust in Laura's eyes, and her juice running down her legs, as she stared at his cock still trapped in his boxer briefs. It had been years since Robert had seen Laura this hot.

Laura's lust filled eyes focused on Robert's hard throbbing six inch cock that was straining to escape from his grey boxer briefs. She threw his pants aside and hastily peeled her soaked white lace panties down her legs and kicked them off. Laura cooed, "Oh fuck, I need your big cock inside of me now!" Still staring at his cock Laura lunged forward like a tigress attacking her prey. As she sat back down on Robert's lap facing him her hands were busy liberating his hard lance from his boxer briefs. Laura's silky hand guided the hard throbbing shaft until she felt the hot tip pressing against the wet entrance to her burning need. She slid forward slowly impaling herself on the stiff shaft until it was buried deep inside her clutching pussy. Laura moaned loudly, "Oh yes, that's what I fucking need! Give it to me deep Robert!"

Robert's large strong hands reached around and grabbed Laura's firm ass cheeks and pulled her onto his prick as hard as he could, driving the hot shaft even deeper into her wet needy pussy. Robert's mouth attacked Laura's red full lips and kissed her passionately as their tongues dueled with each other. He felt the hot hard points of Laura's tits burning into his hairy chest as their bodies melted together. Robert felt a stirring in his balls as they developed an intense rhythm of Laura pushing backwards with her hips and him pulling forward with his strong hands. He moaned, "Oh baby your hot tight pussy is making my cum boil!"

Laura's breath was coming in ragged gulps as the sensations deep within her loins continued to spiral higher and higher. As her climax rapidly approached, Laura screamed, "That's it fucker, make me cum!" She cupped a large breast in each hand and fed them to Robert's hungry mouth.

Robert looked at the hard engorged nipples that looked like they were going to explode, and he knew that Laura was almost ready to climax. He opened his mouth wide and accepted the tits being offered. Robert sucked Laura's large aureole and pointy nipples into his hot mouth. First he swirled his tongue around the stiff nipple, and then he grasped it between his lips and nibbled on the hard pink nub knowing that it would push Laura over the edge.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Laura screamed loudly as the orgasm exploded deep within her belly. Laura's spine arched backwards, and then she went completely rigid as the first spasm engulfed her and whimpers of ecstasy issued from her mouth.

Robert loved hearing Laura whimper when she achieved a strong orgasm. He watched her eyelids flutter and felt her vaginal walls clamping down on his cock, trying to milk him dry. It took all the control that he could muster to keep from spurting his cream into her convulsing pussy. He moved his hands closer together and pulled her ass cheeks further apart. Robert used the juice overflowing from Laura's pussy to lubricate his fingers and then started to gently massage her brown puckered anus in a slow circular motion. Robert waited until Laura's orgasm had almost peaked, and then he firmly pressed his index finger against the tight ring of her anus trying to penetrate the tight opening. The well lubricated puckered opening relaxed a little, allowing half of his index finger to invade the inner sanctum of her tight ass. Laura rarely experienced multiple orgasms but the combination of Robert's fingers caressing her sensitive anus, and his finger slipping inside the tight sheath, triggered another orgasm to explode deep inside her body. Laura's whimpers of pleasure abruptly became loud moans of ecstasy as the second, even stronger, orgasm washed over her causing an intense warmth to flow through every portion of her body. Laura's body trembled as she was carried away, by the intensity of her second climax, to that land of orgasmic bliss where her body felt like it was floating in a cloud.

Robert's finger continued the anal invasion until Laura's vaginal walls eventually stopped contracting around his cock, and her body relaxed and slumped forward against his chest. Then he removed his finger from her tight ass. He held Laura tight with one arm, and gently stroked her back with other, while he whispered words of endearment softly into her ear. His throbbing cock was still buried deep within her hot tunnel of love. Robert wasn't sure how he had managed to hold back his cum through Laura's two intense orgasms, but now his balls ached with their need for release.

Laura finally returned to her body and the world around her. She felt Robert's stiff throbbing shaft still buried deep inside her and realized that he hadn't cum. She opened her eyes and said in a dreamy voice, "Oh Robert that was incredible! I can't believe that you made me come twice. You were such a naughty boy fingering my ass, and holding back your cum. Now I have to punish you for being so bad!" Laura slid backwards until Robert's hard cock slipped out of her soaked pussy. She felt like a total slut today so she got off his lap and went down on her knees between his legs. Laura spread his legs apart so she would have easy access to his hot throbbing prick, and swollen balls. Robert's prick was still coated with her slippery juice so she encircled the base of his shaft with just her thumb and index finger and started slowly sliding her two fingers up and down. Her other hand gently cupped his balls. Laura gazed up at Robert with a wanton smile and said, "Since you didn't give kitty your cream I'll just have to suck it out of you." She moved her mouth into position over Robert's cock and then locked eyes with him as she engulfed the swollen purple knob and bathed it with her hot saliva. She could taste, and smell the aroma, of her own juice on his shaft and it made her feel like even more of a slut. Laura squeezed his balls a little harder and was delighted when a drop of precum oozed from the slit in his head. Laura kept looking up at Robert as her tongue captured the pearly liquid oozing from his cock, then her wet mouth descended further down the shaft until she had enveloped half of his cock.

Robert moaned, "Oh baby your hot mouth feels so fucking good. That's it, suck me, make me cum!" After almost getting there when he was inside her tight pussy Robert's balls were still tingling and he knew that Laura's hot sucking mouth was going to make him cum quickly.

Laura sensed that Robert was almost ready to shoot his load. She wanted to torture him a little so she backed off just enough to keep him from shooting, until she was ready.

Robert groaned in agony, "Oh damn, you're killing me baby. Please let me cum in your mouth!"

Laura loved the feeling of power that sucking cock gave her, even though she wasn't crazy about the taste of cum. She had read on the internet about men drinking sweet fruit juices to improve the taste of their spunk so she encouraged Robert to consume as much as possible for a week before their trip. Normally when she sucked Robert she made him spray his jism all over her tits, but today she wanted to be his hot cumslut and take all his thick cream into her mouth. Laura plunged down on the cock and took as much as possible into her mouth. Her fingers gripped the cock tightly and stoked up and down from the base to her lips, while her other hand caressed his swollen balls. Laura heard Robert's labored breathing and his words of encouragement telling her how great it felt. Suddenly his whole body tensed and Laura knew that his cock would erupt any second. She squeezed the base of his cock like a boa constrictor to heighten his pleasure and ive her a couple of seconds to move into position. Laura quickly removed the cock from her mouth and hovered over the head so every spurt of his hot cream would shoot into her hungry mouth and collect on her tongue. Still looking up into Robert's eyes Laura urged, "Okay baby give me your cream." She released her tight grip on the base of his cock so his cum could shoot up his shaft.

Robert groaned, "Here comes my cream baby!" He placed his hands on Laura's head and ran his fingers through her hair. He knew from past experience not to try and force her mouth down on his shaft, so he just held her head in place hoping that she would not change her mind about having his jism shoot into her mouth.

Laura felt his balls pulsing in her hand as his cream exploded up his shaft and spurted into her waiting mouth. Her fingertips traveled to the area between his balls and anus, and she used her index finger to apply pressure to the sensitive area. Laura was delighted when Robert groaned even louder and lifted his ass off the chair, her finger coaxing more cum to flow from his balls into her greedy mouth.

Robert watched intently as his tortured cock spurted stream after stream of hot sticky jism onto her tongue. His balls unloaded more cum than normal, and some of it escaped her mouth and coated her lips and chin before dripping onto her tits.

Laura's green eyes looked up at Robert as her pink tongue swirled the hot cream around in her mouth playfully, savoring the taste and texture before swallowing all of it. She had never swallowed his whole load before and Laura could tell by the look in Robert's eyes that he was totally shocked. Laura used her fingers to scoop up all the remaining cum from her chin and tits, and then wantonly sucked her fingers clean.

Robert could not believe his eyes as he watched his normally conservative wife Laura swallow his jism, and then eagerly salvage every last drop like a true cumslut. As he gazed down into her beautiful green eyes he said, "I love you so much Laura. I still can't believe how hot you are today, and watching you suck me off and swallow all of it was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed. Thank you for being such a naughty angel."

Laura got up and sat on Robert's lap. She smiled devilishly and replied, "I'm just getting started Robert! Don't forget that you played a big role in making me so damn hot today, and helping me to achieve multiple orgasms. This weekend I will prove that my love for you has no boundaries. I know that you often fantasize about the things you see other women doing on the internet, so this weekend I'm going to really let loose and show you just how much of a slut you're prim and proper wife can be."

They sat there for a long while holding each other and expressing their undying love before getting cleaned up and dressed for dinner.

While they enjoyed a great seafood dinner at a local restaurant they gazed lovingly at each other and talked about all the wonderful times they had experienced in the past, and all their dreams for the future. Laura's green eyes sparkled in the candlelight, and Robert couldn't help but notice that she was still glowing from their earlier lovemaking. They both took advantage of every opportunity to hold hands, and touch each other sensually. Laura used her nylon covered foot to reach under the table, travel up Robert's leg, and tease him unmercifully. After dinner they went out into the cold star filled winter night and drove around the town to see all the large Victorian homes that were decorated for Christmas. After seeing everything they left town and got onto the Garden State Parkway for the drive back to the mansion where they were staying. The heater in the car had thoroughly warmed them while they were driving around so they helped each other remove their bulky winter coats.

Laura felt playful so she reached across the seat and started rubbing Robert's crotch as he was driving. She was pleased when his cock quickly hardened in response to her touch. Feeling his hardness through the material of his pants caused Laura's pussy to start tingling again, and she felt a wetness forming between her legs. With her other hand she unbuttoned her sheer white blouse and unhooked her lacy front closure bra, causing her beautiful large breasts to escape and thrust outward against her blouse. Her large breasts sagged a little but Laura knew that Robert thought she was still a very hot woman. Laura's brown nipples hardened quickly and were clearly visible as they pressed against the silky material of her sheer blouse. Laura used her fingertips on the outside of the silk blouse to trace the outline of her large aureole, and then moved inward in slow lazy circles until she made contact with her nipple. Then her hand moved to her other breast and repeated the same process. Her fingers slipped inside the blouse and gently pinched and twisted each nipple. Laura moaned softly as her fingers caused sensations of pleasure to course through her body.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers