Laura Behaves Like A Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was trying to concentrate on driving, but the hand massaging his cock was driving him crazy. When he heard Laura moan he glanced over, his jaw dropping in surprise as he saw her gorgeous breasts hanging there barely covered by the sheer white blouse. Laura had never done anything like this before. Robert certainly enjoyed seeing Laura expose herself, but he was worried about a cop seeing what she was doing and pulling them over. He quickly checked the road and was relieved to see that other than the big rig following them there was no other traffic. He eased off the gas a little so the truck could pass them.

Laura's hand momentarily stopped caressing her breasts, and moved downward pulling the front of her long loose fitting skirt all the way up to the middle of her shapely nylon covered thigh. Her hand slipped underneath the skirt and quickly moved up the inside of her thigh until it reached the junction of her desire. Before leaving home Laura had removed the crotch panel from a pair of sheer pantyhose, and now she started rubbing her fingers up and down the slick crease of her uncovered mound. As she leaned back into her seat enjoying the electric sensations caused by her fingers Laura looked over at Robert and purred, "Kitty's hungry for some more cream."

Robert's attention was diverted from the road when Laura moaned again. He glanced in her direction and was rewarded with a nice view of her shapely nylon covered legs, and her hand up her skirt. Robert was in shock. After all these years of refusing to touch herself Laura was finally behaving like he had always wanted, touching herself with wild abandon. Her moans of pleasure and the look on her face told him that she was really enjoying playing with herself. Robert offered encouragement by saying, "Oh baby I love it when you act like a slut and touch yourself."

Laura smiled wantonly as her hand deftly opened Robert's belt and zipper, and then slithered inside his pants quickly liberating his hot stiff prick from the boxer briefs. She started stroking it hard causing Robert to moan with pleasure. Laura noticed that the big rig was in the passing lane aside of them, but didn't seem to be making any attempt to actually pass them. Suddenly she realized that from his vantage point he might be able to see everything that was happening inside the dimly lit car. Laura had always wondered what it would be like to show off her body to another man, and the slut inside her quickly reacted to this opportunity. She quickly flipped on the vanity light inside the car to provide more light for the driver to fully enjoy the show. Laura smiled up at the truck driver and waved to the man in the dimly lit cab. She temporarily stopped rubbing her pussy so her hand could cup one of her large 40D breasts and bring it completely out in the open and display it for the truck driver. As Laura watched the driver for a reaction he flashed her a thumbs-up to show his appreciation. Laura looked at Robert's face and noticed the look of complete surprise so she asked, "Honey do you mind if I give this trucker a little show?"

Robert stammered, "Sure babe whatever turns you on."

Laura stopped stroking Robert for a minute and unbuckled her seat belt so she could remove her open blouse and dangling bra before she crawled across the seat, giving the driver a nice view of her large hanging tits and hard protruding nipples. She buried her face in Robert's crotch and started licking his big throbbing rod like an ice cream cone, while her other hand went back between her legs to continue rubbing her pussy. Laura's pussy quickly felt like it was on fire again. In her wildest dreams she had never imagined how great it would feel to behave wantonly, and do whatever she wanted sexually. Laura stopped licking his cock for a couple of seconds and looked up at the driver of the rig. Sensually she ran her tongue across the outside of her lips to tease the driver. He replied by blowing the air horn on the big rig. Laura took that as a sign the driver was enjoying the show so she quickly dove back to Robert's crotch and worked her hot wet mouth down his rigid pole as far as she could go without gagging. Then she sucked hard as she retreated back up his pole, pulling the loose skin up around the head of his circumcised prick. Laura vigorously bobbed her head up and down Robert's thick shaft sensing that he was going to blow his load real soon. Her fingers were working their magic on her dew covered clit and Laura knew that she was getting close to reaching her own orgasm.

Robert looked down and watched Laura swallowing half of his cock on each downward stroke. He couldn't hold back any longer, his hands gripped the steering wheel hard, and his body tensed as he screamed, "I'm cumming baby!" Robert was barely able to watch the road and steer the car as stream after stream of hot sticky cum erupted from his cock and flowed into Laura's greedy sucking mouth. He was blown away by the sight of his cock buried deep in her mouth while he came, and the sensations of carnal pleasure he felt as she swallowed his cum and moaned ecstatically.

Laura felt the first spurt of Robert's hot cream hit the back of her throat and she swallowed it hungrily, keeping his cock buried deep within her mouth as her fingers literally flew back and forth across her clit. Just as his last spurt emptied into her mouth her own orgasm crashed down upon her body. She clamped her legs together and forced her fingers to press tightly against her clit as she moaned loudly around the cock buried in her mouth. As Laura enjoyed the brief intense orgasm a soothing warmth spread throughout her body. She raised her head from Robert's drained cock, and looked up at the driver as some leftover cum ran down her chin. She caught it with her finger and then stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked the cum off before slowly pulling her finger back out.

The driver had thoroughly enjoyed the wild show and he sounded three long blasts on the air horn, and then sped off into the night.

Robert barely recovered, from what had to be the wildest thing he had ever experienced, in time to safely get off the Garden State Parkway at the correct exit. He smiled at Laura and said, "Wow babe that was so fucking hot! Who are you, and what have you done with my wife Laura?"

Laura was still tingling from the wanton excitement of sucking Robert off, and making herself cum at the same time, while the truck driver watched. She replied in a husky voice, "See I warned you that this weekend you would think you were with a strange woman." Laura stuffed Robert's softening cock back into his boxer briefs and zipped him up. Then she returned to her side of the car and put her blouse and winter coat back on before stuffing her bra into her purse. She buckled her seat belt again, and pulled the skirt back down over her knees, thankful that nocops had caught them in the act.

A few minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of the stately mansion. When Robert turned off the ignition Laura unbuckled her seat belt and slid across the seat. She kissed him passionately, slipping her pink hot tongue into his mouth while her hand started rubbing his crotch. Laura's mound started tingling again when she felt his prick start to harden.

Only five or ten minutes had passed since Robert had blasted his cum into Laura's hot sucking mouth so he was very surprised to feel his joystick hardening again so quickly. Of course Laura's soft hand eagerly rubbing his crotch deserved most of the credit, and then there was the way she was behaving today. They had been married more than twenty years and Robert had never seen Laura behave like a slut. Robert felt like he was with a strange woman, and he found the whole experience to be almost overwhelming. His hand worked its way inside her coat and started squeezing Laura's big tits and pulling her nipples, her soft moans telling him how much she enjoyed his touch. They were like two teenagers groping each other with wild abandon.

Laura pulled away and breathlessly said, "Let's go to the gazebo in the courtyard so we can look at the stars. It will be so romantic."

Robert was confused by this sudden turn of events. He had hoped they would quickly dash up to their suite and have wild passionate sex, but after everything Laura had already done for him today he was more than willing to do whatever she wanted. He went around the car, opened Laura's door, and helped her out of the car. Hand in hand they walked through the cool clear winter night to the gazebo in the mansions courtyard.

Since the moon was a mere crescent, and no outside lights were on, they could see countless shining stars filling the deep black background of the night sky. As they stood inside the gazebo and enjoyed the romantic moment they held each other and kissed lovingly from time to time in the darkness.

Since Robert was taller he moved behind Laura with his hands around her waist. As he held her close against him he would rub his erection back and forth across her buttocks from time to time just to let her know that he was still ready for more action. Robert had a voyeuristic streak and when he noticed the lights go on in the guest room next to their suite his attention was quickly diverted away from looking at the stars. The gazebo was only a short distance from the mansion so Robert was able to clearly see the young couple, probably in their early twenties, standing in the center of the well lit room.

The woman had medium length styled brunette hair, and a young firm body in a tight fitting red dress. The athletic built man with blond hair was about four inches taller than the woman, and he stood behind the young woman and nuzzled her neck while his hands reached around and cupped her tits through the material of her dress. The young woman turned her head towards the man and kissed him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Robert was getting turned on by the scene unfolding in the window so he pulled Laura even tighter against his swelling cock and nuzzled her neck just like the man in the room was doing with the young woman.

Laura responded by slowly rotating her hips, enjoying the sensation of his hardness brushing back and forth against her ass. "Feels like you're up for some more action tiger," Laura cooed.

Robert whispered softly into her ear, "Oh yeah baby, my big cock wants to give you another good fuck!" He gently caressed her neck and said, "Looks like we're not the only horny couple tonight. Look over here and see what's going on in the room next to ours."

Laura turned her head and focused on the action happening in the room. "Oh you're such a bad boy Robert. Now I see why you're getting so aroused."

Inside the room the man had unzipped the red dress, and was now softly kissing her neck and shoulders as he slowly worked the dress over her shoulders and down her arms. Her firm bra covered tits were the only thing keeping the dress from falling to the floor. His big hands moved back to her tits and gently squeezed them again as he worked the dress over the last obstacle keeping it up. When the dress fell to the floor the young woman was standing there in a matching red bra and thong, and black thigh high stockings. The man was brushing just the palm of each hand against the front of the bra in a slow circular motion, and from the expression of passion on the woman's face she was thoroughly enjoying having her nipples tormented. The young woman placed her hands on top of his urging him to squeeze the globes harder. Once she was sure that he understood what she wanted her hands went behind her and started massaging his crotch.

Robert's hands were inside Laura's coat again and squeezing her large hanging tits and twisting her hard brown nipples, as he continued kissing the sensitive areas of her neck. He could tell from her moans that Laura was also getting excited from watching the young couple in the room, and his expert attention to her sensitive tits.

Laura felt her pussy getting very wet from the excitement of watching the young couple, and Robert's hands tormenting her tits. Just like the young woman in the window Laura's hands reached backwards and began squeezing Robert's rock hard prick. A new fire was burning in her loins and she knew that only a good fucking was going to put it out.

The man in the room had unhooked the front closure of the woman's red bra and he was working the straps off of each shoulders with one hand, while the other caressed the perfectly shaped tit that had been freed from its restraint.

Robert was really enjoying this rare opportunity to watch another couple in action, his only concern was that they would close the drapes at any minute and spoil everything. Now that they were totally exposed he observed that the young woman had nice round tits that curved slightly upwards. The man had discarded the bra and now one of his hands was slowly traveling down her belly towards the skimpy red thong.

Laura watched the brunette's body react as his fingers teased along both sides of the thong, and then pressed into her thong covered mound that was probably soaked with her dew. It was obvious from her closed eyes and facial expressions that the young woman was getting very hot. Laura grasped one of Robert's hands and guided it down to her mound, which desperately wanted some attention.

Inside the room the man had turned the young woman around to face him, and she was helping him remove his coat, necktie, and shirt. The man used his strong hands to pull the woman close against his body, her bare tits, and nipples mashed against his hairy chest. His long fingers were caressing the young woman's bare buttocks as she rubbed against his hard erection still painfully trapped in his pants. The young woman slowly slid her tits down his chest until she was kneeling in front of him. Her delicate hands quickly opened his belt and pulled his zipper down. In one quick motion she pulled his pants and underpants to the floor.

Robert's only regret was that they could not hear all the hot action taking place in the room. He was torn between wanting to return to their suite where they might be able to hear the action through the wall, or staying outside and watching for as long as it lasted. His hand rubbed against Laura's mound through the material of the skirt, and even though it was cold outside Robert could feel the heat coming from between her legs. His fingers traced her crease, causing Laura to moan. Robert grasped the front of her skirt, pulled it up to her waist, and quickly thrust his hand between her legs, totally surprised when he discovered that Laura's slick wet pussy was not covered by anything. His fingers danced in her bush, traveling up and down her slick pussy lips from her clit to her vagina.

Even though her skirt was pulled up, and it was cold outside, Laura's body felt like it was on fire. She moaned louder as Robert's fingers brushed lightly against her love button. Laura's hands had opened his zipper and were trying to extricate his swollen cock. "That's it Robert, rub my clitty," Laura urged.

Back in the room the mans huge cock had been liberated from his underwear and now it stood straight out, pointing directly towards the young woman's mouth. As the brunette's skilled tongue made first contact with her lovers cock his face mirrored the pleasure. The woman grasped the monster cock with both hands, barely able to get her fingers around the thickness, and swirled her tongue around the huge dick bathing it with saliva as her hands slid from the base to the head. She used the smooth palm of her hand to caress the large purple knob, which had just been lubricated by her wet mouth. His head was tilted backwards, obviously enjoying the sensations, and his mouth moved as he moaned and offered encouragement.

Robert was fascinated by the young woman's oral talents. It was quite obvious that despite her young age she had a lot of experience sucking cock. He wondered how much of the guy's massive cock she would be able to stuff into her mouth.

Laura's mouth watered when she saw the size of the young studs massive cock. It had to be at least eight or nine inches long and two or three inches thick. While Robert had a nice size piece of meat this guy was hung like a horse. Just thinking about what it would be like to suck, or fuck, a cock that size was making her pussy gush. She could feel the juice running down her legs.

The young woman soon satisfied Robert's curiosity as she gripped the mans ass cheeks with both hands and pulled him into her wide open mouth. Very slowly she pulled him deeper until half of the massive cock had disappeared. Then she pulled backwards almost letting the cock slip from her mouth, before sliding back down the shaft, going deeper on each downward stroke until the whole shaft disappeared and her bright red lips almost touched the guy's balls.

Robert couldn't believe his eyes as he watched this young woman totally engulf the massive cock. It was like watching a snake swallow its prey. He knew that if Laura ever did that to him he would instantly explode down her throat.

Laura's eyes almost popped out of her head as she watched the young brunette take all of the massive cock down her throat. She wondered how anyone could take something that big down their throat. Laura looked over her shoulder at Robert, smiled devilishly, and said, "I bet you would like me to do that with your cock."

Robert replied, "Oh yes baby, that would be so fucking hot."

The man put has hands behind the young woman's head and guided her back and forth on his long shaft, slowly fucking her beautiful face. Suddenly he stopped, and she let his huge throbbing prick escape from her mouth. He pulled her upwards and kissed her while he squeezed her tits. Then he moved his mouth downward on her body, dancing his tongue all over her tits and pulling on her nipples. The young woman's hands grasped the back of his head and pulled his mouth harder against her tits. While his mouth tortured her tits and nipples his hands moved down across her belly and dove into her mound, which was still covered by the small red thong. His fingers slipped insider the thong obviously touching her most sensitive areas. Then his mouth traveled lower, taking a minute to swirl his tongue in circles around her navel. Her need for release was written across her face and she urged his head lower with her hands. He quickly pulled the skimpy thong away from her pussy and down her legs, buried his face in her shaved pussy, and started licking her crease with his tongue. The young woman's hands guided his head and tongue, making sure that he was hitting all the right spots.

Robert wondered what it would be like to eat a shaved pussy. He had asked Laura to shave her pussy a couple of times but she refused saying that it would itch too much when the hair started to grow out.

Laura watched in rapture as the young woman urgently pulled her lovers face tighter against. her smooth wet twat. Based on the facial expressions of the young woman it was obvious that she was thoroughly enjoying having her pussy eaten. Laura's pussy throbbed with desire as Robert's fingers continued to flick back and forth against her swollen clit. Laura moaned, "Oh honey, watching this couple make love while your fingers torture me is making me so fucking hot."

Inside the room the young woman moaned in ecstasy as his talented tongue took her to the promised land of orgasmic bliss. She thoroughly enjoyed the first of many delightful orgasms that she would experience that night. The man held her tight against his face until she eventually relaxed her grip on his head, signaling that she was temporarily satisfied and ready for whatever he wanted to do next. The man whispered instructions to the young woman, and she crawled onto the bed and positioned herself near the edge on her hands and knees. Her lover was standing at the bottom of the bed, his massive cock standing straight out towards her pussy and beautiful firm ass. He rubbed his long thick shaft against her wet outer lips for extra lubrication, then placed the swollen head against her opening and swirled it in slow lazy circles to tease her. When she told him to fuck her he put his hands on her hips and pushed his cock against her opening until it yielded and allowed the head of his massive cock to penetrate her tight pussy. Slowly the young woman's vagina stretched and the huge prick disappeared an inch at a time until it was completely buried in her twat. He remained still for a short time to give her a chance to relax, and enjoy the sensation of having nine inches of thick meat stuffing her tight tunnel, then pulled half way out and slammed it into her.