Laura Beth's New Life

Story Info
Young prim and proper wife encounters a mature real man.
6.4k words
4.15
98.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my first Loving Wives story. I normally write non-consensual, but I thought to try something new. This is a cheating wife story with touches of seduction and force. All characters are coincidental and over 18. As for Bobby's cheerleaders story, there will be a third and final chapter, maybe in November.

*****

Laura Beth had finished the inventory of the church's kitchen after the 25th anniversary of her church's founding. She was most displeased as one of the porcelain serving bowls was missing, and that was not good since it was part of the expensive set. As the self-appointed Chairwoman of the Activities Committees, it was her responsibility as queen of society to make sure all church property was present and accounted for!

After making inquiries among the committee helpers, it was determined that Victor Deswine had left with the bowl which was loaded with leftovers. He had promised to bring it back next Sunday. That trashy hillbilly would never bring it back, and so Laura Beth resolved to get it back today! Then she was driving to Florida for a week-long vacation at a luxury hotel.

"Now you be careful, Laura Beth. That Victor is peculiar and a little ornery. Someone should go with you to that trashy trailer of his," old Edna warned her young friend before Laura Beth drove off in a fury.

The ladies in the church knew that Victor, although a faithful and generous member, was also of the crudest behavior. He openly leered at the lovely ladies, whethered married or not. He even gave inappropriate looks at the teenage girls!

Laura Beth was a 29-year old prim and proper wife. Her married life was a fairy tale. Brian Remington, age 30, was the trophy husband who was a rising corporate star in the American Petrol and Gas (APG). She was the trophy wife who was a past college cheer captain, beauty pageant winner, and the midday weather girl on the local television station which was owned by her family.

They had met at a local televised fundraiser. Her Brian was the opposite of that brute Victor. Brian was of good breeding, an impeccable dresser, and charming. Although not an athlete, he did possess a high I.Q. level.

She and her girl friends said she was so lucky to have found an intelligent, loving, hardworking, sensitive man, and she was happy to give her virginity to him on their wedding night. He worked as a manager of off-shore oil rigs and so did a lot of traveling. Her only concern was that her husband was definitely not interested in starting a family. Her friends told her that he would change as he got older.

She was getting increasingly frustrated trying to find Victor's trashy trailer. The directions seemed to be inadequate. He lived out in the boonies where there were dirt roads and no signs. Finally, after an hour of searching, she finally found Victor's red and white single-wide trailer. As she surveyed his property, Laura Beth was appalled by the front-yard mess: an old, rusty, tireless car under a tree, an engine block and a broken washing machine, knee-high weeds, a fallen wood picket fence, empty booze bottles, trash, and the trailer itself looked 50-years old, younger than its' owner.

The former beauty queen and cheerleader seriously debated whether to get out the car. Was that bowl really worth it? She got out of the car, climbed the rickety wooden steps, and knocked on the door.

The door opened and there stood Victor Deswine, 5'10 and 192 pounds of rough manhood. His dark hair had a few grey hairs, and his face had few wrinkles, an anomaly at age 58. In his day he was a multi-sport athlete. Not much else was known about him other than he was retired and a military veteran.

Victor stared down at the cute young housewife and liked what he saw. He remembered her name was Lori Beth or Laura Beth, a hot-looking pompous bitch. The little gal was about 5'3" and 110 pounds. Her dark brown hair tied back with a white ribbon. Her size 2 light blue dress with white belt was complemented with tan leather strappy 3" heeled sandals.

The boorish man felt his manhood stir to life at the sight of the petite church leader.

He decided then that he was going to fuck her...hard.

If she resisted, then he would pound her into submission with his rape club.

Laura Beth looked up at Victor and immediately felt nervous. She did not like the look in his eyes which was similar to that of a wolf she saw at the zoo. He stared at her from hair to toes with a sexual hunger. She half expected him to rip her clothes off, throw her to the porch, and sexually assault her. After a minute of wilting under his hot gaze, she managed to speak about why she was stopped at his place.

"Good...uh...Good afternoon. My-my name is Laura Beth-" the church lady stammered out before the gruff mature man cut her off.

"I seen you before. You're that prissy church lady who bosses people around. What do you want?"

"Please do not be rude. I am here to retrieve the white serving bowl that you...um...borrowed. It is part of a set," she said with impatience, her nervousness now replaced by anger at being insulted by this trailer trash.

"Huh, must be some expensive set to drive all the way out here. Come in and get it out of the kitchen," he said as he turned away. He noticed she had not entered the trailer.

"Are afraid to come in, little church lady?" he said with a laugh.

"I am not afraid. It should be easy to find the kitchen, since you live in a dumpy little trailer," she retorted.

As Laura Beth walked in, she was amazed at the neatness of the trailer's inside compared to the squalor of the outside appearance. Victor was in the tiny living room, trying to install a new television. She walked into the little kitchen, but did not see it.

"Mr. Deswine, I don't see the bowl," she said as she looked around.

"It's in the top cabinet."

Laura Beth put her car keys on the counter and had to rise up on her toes to open the cabinet, but was frustrated that the bowl was on the top shelf out of reach. As she stared up at it, she heard him enter the kitchen.

"Here, let me get it for you," he said as he moved up behind her.

The high class church lady felt her body being pressed into the counter as she reached up for the bowl. Then she gasped when she felt his big, hard manhood against her butt-crack. She had always been around gentlemen, but this ruffian was taking advantage of her. She now wanted to leave immediately, but she was pinned against the counter. As he clumsily tried to grab the bowl, it seemed that he was making humping motions with her crotch.

"Leave me alone, you animal," she shouted at him.

He reached forward and over her, so she was forced to rest on her elbows. As he humped her, she was surprised that her anger was joined by a growing warm, tingly feeling throughout her 28-year old body. When he grabbed her breasts and painfully squeezed them, she screamed and reared back a bit which forced her butt back at his crotch just as he was humping back in. She felt sudden moisture in vagina and was now disgusted at her body's reaction to this maniacal pervert.

"Let me go now, or...or...I'll call the police!" she shouted.

"Sure. Go ahead, little honey. You go right ahead and do that, after you get your phone out of your car," he whispered.

When he began to kiss her ears and her neck and played with her sensitive nipples, all she could do was moan like a little slut in heat. His kisses and hands were slowly overcoming her resistance. No man had ever made her feel this way before, so hot and sexy. She was so overcome by the flood of sexual feelings that she didn't feel him unzip her light blue dress and unfasten her bra until he was kissing her bare back, and his hands were fondling her smallish breasts under her unfastened bra.

Now realizing how far she sunk, she panicked and began using her wedge heels to stomp his in-steps. He grunted and pulled away. She ran to the front door only to discover he had locked the double-sided deadbolt. She then turned towards the opened sliding glass door on the other side, but he was blocking her way, the white bowl in his hands.

"Okay little honey, obviously you don't like my fucking hospitality even though you down deep you would like to accept it. So here's my deal to you. I give you the bowl, you give me all of your clothes and stay naked with me for two hours. Then you get your dress and keys back, and you will be free to go," he offered with a big smile.

"Are...are...you crazy? I...I won't do...it!" she panted both in fear and from the exertion of resisting him earlier.

"In that case, I'll break the bowl, then come over there and rip your clothes off. After that, I'll rape you all day and toss your naked body out the door at sunset. I got your car keys, so you'll be walking home naked, in the dark, and the wolves will probably eat you," he smiled smugly while dangling her keys.

Laura Beth considered her options and realized that the only one was to submit to him.

"O-okay! I-I'll do it! But, you must not rape me. I never had sex with anyone except my husband. I'm a good, loving wife, and hopefully I'll get pregnant after he gets back next month," she pleaded.

She needed her husband now to protect her even though he was a pacifist, but his company kept sending him on long trips to various off-shore oil rigs around the world. He made very large sums of money, but he was hardly ever home.

He mused at her thoughtless revelation that her husband was gone for at least a month, and she was now ovulating. He felt his cock get hard and felt the intense feeling to rape and impregnate the little, stuck-up wife.

Suddenly, he felt desire towards her and wanted to keep her as his woman. He had to have her, and he would break her till she submitted to him.

"It's a deal. Now strip and neatly pile your clothes on that chair beside you."

"And you won't rape me, right?" she asked as she bent down to unfasten and remove her shoes.

"I promise I won't do anything that you don't really want," he said with a faint smile.

As she undressed, the little prude was unknowingly doing a very hot strip-tease. Her dress puddled around her bare feet, and she stepped out of it. She let her unfastened bra slide off to the floor. Her thumbs pulled her modest panties down and off.

He had a raging hard-on that could only be satisfied by fucking her beautiful naked body. He whistled his appreciation of her beauty. He was glad his secret video cameras were catching all of this.

"Damn, you are one beautiful woman, Laura Beth! Now turn around slowly so I can see the rest of you," he said.

Laura blushed at his words. Although she had the trophy marriage, Brian had never once ever said she was beautiful since he was the non-athletic, intellectual type. She then realized no one, other than her dad who disliked Brian, had ever said she was beautiful. Men and boys were in speechless awe of her looks.

There was no way she was getting out of here anytime soon, so she slowly turn around. Her whole body was blushing at the thought of this strange man staring intently at her athletic, perfect, beauty queen body, and at the possibility of him raping her over and over again. He put the bowl on the coffee table next to him. She moved to get the bowl.

"You aren't leaving yet. Jewelry is clothing," he demanded. He removed her earrings and watch.

When he tried to remove her wedding and engagement rings, she pulled away while shouting, "No! Never! Those rings are symbols of my husband's love, support, and faithfulness!"

"Symbols huh? Well at least you might have the first two right," he smirked.

'What do you mean?" a puzzled Laura Beth asked.

The brute laughed aloud.

"Someday you'll find out, my little naivete. As for your rings, the deals off unless you give them to me until you leave. Keep the rings and get raped all day versus giving me the damn rings and we talk for a couple of hours. Besides, someday you may not want them anymore," he said darkly.

Laura Beth agonized for a full minute. Then he smiled and began to undress. When he was naked, she stared at his large, hard penis. She felt her body get warm and tingly. She squeezed her legs together and felt dampness in her vagina. Was this animal actually getting her turned on sexually?

"O-okay, I'll give you my rings and hang out with you for two hours. Please don't rape me because I have never had sex with anyone but my dear husband," she said hopefully as she handed him the rings which he tossed into the bowl.

The young queen stared at her bare feet and trembled as the grungy brute put his left hand on her butt, and his right fingers raised her chin up so that she had to look up at him. He slowly lowered his lips to hers, then stopped an inch away. As seconds ticked away, she grew frustrated that he hadn't kissed her. Impulsively, she rose up on her toes and kissed him. He then took charge and slipped her tongue which she responded to in kind. She was lost in the moment, her loneliness needing that intimate contact.

Suddenly, Laura Beth realized that she was kissing a man who was not her husband. She was breaking her wedding vows! She broke the embrace in anger and sadness.

"No! No! That's enough. I want to leave now! I don't care if I walk back naked and alone. Now let me go!" she yelled.

He stared at her like a wolf that was about to attack her. He sat down and put her over his lap. Then he spanked her like she was a petulant little child.

"You petulant, little girl. You dare disrespect a man in his castle?"

She yelled and resisted as the painful fire in her ass increased. Finally, she went limp.

"I'll stop spanking you if you be a good little girl for me," he said.

"Please! No more! I'll be good!" she begged.

"Then say it!" he shouted.

"I'll be a good little girl for you, sir" she whimpered.

He stood up and put her over his shoulder. She was too beaten down to resist. Yet she felt her vaginal muscles contract at the prospect of receiving his cock. This was like a caveman carrying a helpless girl to his man cave.

When he got to the bedroom, he threw her to the bed. She lay on her back with her legs wide open. He moved between her legs, and he noticed that she didn't even bother to close her legs and her pink pussy was wet. She wanted it badly, but instead her put her legs over his shoulders and began to eat Laura Beth's prime pussy. With his tongue, he licked and fucked her pussy. Then he switched to her clit, sucking and nibbling it.

"Oh my goodness! Stop that, you pervert! Oh! Oh! You can't do that! Ah! Oh! Even my husband has never done this to me! Oh my! It feels so good!" the young wife moaned as she writhed and felt her resistance fade as she grabbed his head and shoved her hips up at him. Minutes later, she came and splattered her sex juices on her attacker's face. She didn't resist as she felt his big cock-head touch her labia.

"Please don't! You promised you wouldn't rape me," she pleaded half-hardheartedly.

"You can't rape the willing, my dear!"

"I'm not on the pill. I'm ovulating right now. I might get pregnant,' she reasoned.

"It's a man's job to breed his fertile woman," he gently said as his cock slowly slid into her tight pussy.

"I'm not your woman. Ohhhhh, it hurts! You're too big! You must stop! You're too old to be a father. I want my man to impregnate me!" she gasped out as she shoved her hips up at him as he pushed into her.

"I'm 58, you're 29. Ages don't matter to me. I take what I want and I want you, now and forever as my woman. We will have many children together," he said with in a strong manly manner.

He fucked her remaining resistance away with his rape club. She reacted by moving her hips in time with his thrusts and wrapping her legs around his waist. She moaned like a bitch in heat. The voices of a couple in deep lusty sex could be heard if someone stood outside the trailer. When he started pounding her cervix and his cock rubbed her g-spot, she groaned and begged him to keep doing that!

"Yes! Yes! Keep going! Oh my goodness! I'm going to cum! Yes! Keep fucking me please, you perverted brute," she screamed out in lust and pain as his cock head entered her cervix.

The result was orgasmic as they both came. She could feel his hot baby-makers flood her inner chamber and thrilled at the prospect of maybe becoming a mommy. Brian had told her that they shouldn't have kids until after five years or more of marriage.

"We're too young to have a family. Let's build our careers, travel, and have fun!" he argued, and she had reluctantly went along with that idea.

Now this mature man was trying to give her what she wanted in her life: babies.

The odd couple laid in the afterglow of intense, hot sex. He had his arm around her with her head on his chest. Somehow, it felt natural and comfortable, like they were husband and wife.

"Who owns your pussy?" he asked as he grabbed her soaked labia.

"You do sir!" she whispered.

"Who owns this uterus?" he asked as he caressed his fingers across her belly.

"You do sir. I will make as many babies as you want," she purred.

"And these tits?"

"Yours also sir."

"You lips?"

"Are yours too so that I may get you hard again for more sex!"

Laura Beth moved to between his legs and started sucking cock for the first time in her young life. Her man had to patiently and gently teach her the fine art of fellatio and the formerly prim and proper queen was an eager quick-study.

When he was hard, he ordered her to ride him like a cowgirl. She only had sex in the missionary position, but with his mature instruction she was soon fucking herself up and down on his jumbo dog like a wanton harlot. She screamed in a painful joy as he again penetrated her cervix and shot another load of hot man cream deep into her fertile chamber.

The week was so much a blur of uncontrolled sex. Laura Beth felt herself changed from a prudish queen into a slut who needed his cock like an addict needed a drug. He kept her naked all the time. They fucked like bunnies, and she didn't care about the ramifications of what she was doing with her brutish caveman.

When they weren't having sex, they cuddled, walked naked through the chilly woods, and watched television and DVD movies. She cooked and cleaned for him. When his back went out after some hot shower sex, she nursed him and even went out to refill his pain medication at a town in another county. He only allowed her to wear her high heels and a long coat. The thought of finally escaping her rapist-captor never entered her mind.

"Your hot, sexy body is for my eyes only! Please drive safely,' he growled. She smiled that he cared about her.

"And I love you too, Victor," Laura Beth said with a smile. He gave a little smile, then a stern look back at her.

Real Men are tough and alphas just like John Wayne. They know who and what they want. They don't cry or panic. They don't do metro-man crap. He had told her all this yesterday as they watched the video he shot of their week-long fling.

She didn't quite know who John Wayne was, but she loved being submissive to his alpha-dog manner. He showed an interest, affection, and passion for her that Brian never did, and Victor was twice her husband's age!

On the last day of her vacation, she had to ask Victor a question that had been bugging her for days.

"What did you mean when you called me a naivete regarding Brian? And do you love me?"

"Go back to Brian first and find out where you are with him. As for my feelings towards you, I think you already know the answer. I don't want to influence your thoughts. When you make your mind up, let me know," he said with sadness.

With that said, he handed her the bowl with her keys in it. Then he scooped her up in his arms and carried her cum-stained, hickey-bruised, naked body out to her car. When he stood her on the ground, she protested about driving home naked, but she was quickly cut off by a long deep kiss from him which she responded to in kind. Then he released her and walked back into the single-wide trailer and locked the door.

12