Laura Beth's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her rape that had turned into a week-long passionate affair with a mature man was now over.

And she hated that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the three and a half weeks before Brian's return, Laura Beth tried to come to grips with what happened to her while under Victor's control. She felt anger at how he turned her into a slutty sex slave who cooked, cleaned, and fucked for him. Yet, she also missed the naughty sex-filled weekend which gave her more orgasms than she ever had from Brian in four years of marriage, and it came from a senior citizen! Well, the senior citizen who was a physically fit, strong, seasoned man who looked like he was in his mid-30s.

The guilt was another problem for the 29-year old wife. She had violated her marriage vows. She was the church committee chairwoman who was also a cheating wife. If anyone found out in their little Southern town what she had did with that brute, she would be ruined when her family, friends, minister, and employer brought their wrath on her.

"No, damn it! I was kidnapped and raped! He forced me to do those evil things so I could get the bowl back," she said out loud, happy that she found the excuse she needed.

Then she thought on it some more and started to cry.

"No, that won't work. Then people will say what was I doing out at his crappy trailer in the first place. Victor never locked the door. Why didn't I try to escape over that whole week? Victor made those awful videos of us having sex. He said he would never release them and that they were there for us to enjoy only, but what if he does? He could blackmail me!" she sobbed.

Another problem was her period. She was late. It isn't unknown for females to miss a period. What if Victor impregnated her? How could she explain that to a husband who didn't like children?

Lastly, Victor was now showing at Sunday service a new man. He cleaned up and bought new clothes. He looked great! So much so that women and girls wanted to chat with him. The divorcees, a couple of Milfs, and a few teens even flirted with him before, during, and after service. She grew jealous and pulled him by the arm away from the estrogen crowd.

"I need to talk to you now, Mr.Deswine,' She said with venom. the females looked on in shock, wondering what that good man had done to incur the queen's wrath.

She pulled him into her office and locked the door. She twirled around to face him To him, she looked like a woman scorned and he liked it.

"What do you think you are doing, Victor? Are you trying to get me upset and jealous? Or are you trying to find more women to rape in that trailer like you did to me? And you're even chatting up Megan, my sister Penny's friend on the cheer squad. Damn you, Megan just turned 18 last week!"

Victor moved toward her with that wolf stare. Laura Beth backed up until she stopped by her desk. She trembled when he put his hands on her face, and she looked up at him. His touch was soft as his voice as he whispered to her.

"Laura Beth, you know down deep I didn't rape you. You were free to leave anytime after the two hours. I never said that sex was part of those two hours. I just wanted to enjoy the company of a beautiful woman. I seduced you, and you wanted to be seduced. Down deep inside you and me, we have feelings of attraction and maybe a touch of love."

Tears began to roll down her cheeks. She put her hands on his hips.

"No, this can't be happening. I'm in love with...uh...my...my husband. Not you. It can't be you," she sobbed. He took out a handkerchief which she used to catch her tears.

"Look, you may not want to be me, but that week I spent with you was the happiest of my life. Thank you for that. I'm twice your age, and we have no future together. If I were younger, I would have shoved Brian aside, married you, made babies with you, and made every moment with you count."

Victor kissed Laura Beth which such passion that if she wasn't already leaning against the desk, she would have swooned. She was disappointed when he broke the kiss and turned to leave.

"Go home, Laura Beth. Be ready for your husband when he gets home," he said flatly.

"Please wait! We could maybe..." Laura Beth's voice trailed off as she stopped herself from continuing the impossible idea in her head. Then she remembered something.

"You called me a naivete. What did you mean by that, Victor?" she asked him.

Victor stood there for a full 30 seconds. Then he let out a deep sigh.

"Laura Beth, all I can say is that when Brian comes home, be very observant. Think The X-Files T.V. show motto: 'The Truth is Out There.' Good-bye Laura Beth. Take care of herself," Victor said with sadness.

Lura Beth cried for a long time before she went home. She changed into her pajamas. She had never watched that T.V. show. So she turned on the flix channel, and watched Episode 1, Season 1. A few episodes later, she understood.

When Brian came through the door, she had a candle-lit supper ready, and she wearing a scandalous red dress with black thigh-hi nylons, and 6" ankle-strap sandals. She hugged and kissed her husband.

During supper, Laura Beth asked him how his trip went, and her husband responded with few words and seemed evasive. He seemed disinterested and mentally somewhere else as she got him him caught up on the local news.

She didn't mention that her pregnancy test was positive. That would be a bad idea she thought considering he had been gone over five weeks. She must have sex tonight.

The 29-year old wife was only wearing her nylons when she jumped him in bed, despite the fact he said he was tired. The cold sex lasted five minutes before he came inside her, kissed her, rolled over, and slept. She quietly cried until he started to snore.

The young wife got up and scrolled through his cellphone. He didn't know she knew his password. She texted down phone numbers to her phone. Then she quietly went to the living room, and went though his suit case and briefcase. What was discovered were old boarding passes: a trip to the Middle East for 10 days, and a subsequent 30 day trip to Greece. The Greek trip receipt indicated two tickets.

Next, she went through his suitcase. While she went through his dirty clothes. It was in his boxers that she discovered a long strand of blond hair. His shirts had the mild scent of expensive perfume.

Finally, Laura Beth went on the computer to track the owner of the 80-plus phones on his cell phone. It was owned by a Sarah Lynne Vanderman, the trophy wife of Michael Vanderman, Chief Operating Officer of A.P.G.

She went out on the back patio and called Victor. His sleepy grumpy voice said hello. She got straight to the point.

"Is my husband having an affair with Sarah Vanderman?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Thank you. May I visit you tomorrow?"

"You are always welcomed to my home. Such as it is." he laughed.

Brian woke the next morning, and on the kitchen table there was a large breakfast and fresh-cut flowers in a vase. It was strange was seeing his wife in her old college cheerleader uniform. His wife pecked him on the cheek. They chatted a little.

"So why are you in your cheer uniform?"

"Oh I though my dear husband would like to me strip out of it and give the deep loving I need," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, about that. Ohm, I am meeting with the guys to shoot 18 holes. Maybe tonight?"

Brian kissed her and left. She followed half a mile behind him. On the other side of the parking, she took pictures as she watched her husband kiss Sarah, and also watched as she handed him a large envelope which he put into the trunk of his car.

A furious Laura Beth drove home and packed clothes into three suitcases. Personal items went into a box. Then she wrote Brian a note.

"Good bye you cheating bastard. I hope you and that slut Sarah get what you truly deserve."

She left her wedding rings on the note. Before leaving, she spray-painted on the garage door: My husband cheated on me with Sarah Vanderman!

Victor heard the knock on the door, and he put the football game on pause. He was astonished to see a barefooted, petite, brunette cheerleader with bags and a box around her.

"Hey Victor, do you want a sexy cheerleader roommate to play with for a long time?" she asked seductively.

"Oh wow! Yes! Yes indeed," he said as he lifted her up in his arms and kissed her. His hands grabbed her ass-cheeks under her cheer skirt and found no bloomers, just skin. She also had no bra.

After a minute he put her down and closed the door. He pulled off his robe, and she saw his hard wood.

"What about my bags?"

"Later, honey. I missed you so much. I want to fuck you so bad. I never stripped a cheerleader before,' he said in a rush as he began pulling her uniform off.

He picked her up by her waist and put her back to the wall. He dropped her wet pussy down on his cock. Then her legs wrapped around his waist. He fucked her hard, and she yelled out that she wanted harder and faster. They french-kissed like teenagers. Then he carried her to the bedroom, and the pounding resumed with the loud sounds of unrestrained sex and love. When they came, it was so intense they were both left motionless.

She made her new man supper, and they discussed their new living arrangement, they also talked about the future. She told him she didn't care about the 29-year difference in their ages. She wanted to be with him.

"I also want you to know we are pregnant," she anxiously said.

"Oh wow! I. That's so fantastic! I always wished that I had kids and grand-kids."

Over dessert in the living room, he explained the naivete comment.

"I own a global security company which handles everything from investigating a cheating spouse to corporate espionage. A.G.E. had hired us to investigate sabotage on off-shore oil rigs, theft of A.G.E. revenues, and corporate secret information. We eventually pinned Brian as the chief suspect. He used affair with Sarah to get what he needed, and yes Sarah helped him willingly. Tomorrow, the FBI and State police will arrest Brian and Sarah. Brian will also face murder charges for the deaths of two oil workers in last year's sabotage of Oil Platform 9. Sarah is pregnant too which is odd since Michael Vanderman is impotent. That's what he told me when he hired my company."

"All of this makes me sad and angry. Brian made me a lonely wife and gave me the chance to come to you. I must send him a thank you note after the divorce. Now, follow me," she said with warmth as she took him by the hand to the bed.

She got on her hands and knees so her knees were on the end of the bed, then looked back at him.

"Come on, you alpha dog. Mount your bitch. Give her that big man tool, you old stud!'

"Fucking A! Your slutty body belongs to me now. Tomorrow I'm going to brand and collar you as mine forever!"

"Yes, that's right, you brute. Fuck your slut. Claim your property. I'll always be your slut. Your bitch in heat. As long as you breed me, I'll never leave you. Give me a big litter of puppies, you antique fucker."

"Fucking A-right I will," he roared as he fucked her. His left hand squeezed and twisted breast and nipple while his right hand spanked her ass. The sex was so intense, that when they came the odd couple collapsed into a spooning position. His left hand was still on her left breast, and her right hand went over his as they fell into a deep sleep.

Laura Beth Deswine, age 45, watched as the photographer set up the family portrait picture-taking. They had been married for 16 happy years. Both she and Victor visited the gym five times a week. Recently, they both completed a 10K run. They came in almost last, but who cares? Victor said his goal was to make his 100th birthday, and she believed him. He looked like he was 45 not 74.

It turns out that Victor owned a two-story antebellum plantation home in the Greek Revival architecture. His ancestor, a Confederate general, built the mansion before the war. It had 14 bedrooms and 10 baths. What about the trailer that incubated their feelings into a couple? It turns out he used the trailer to take a break from the stress of running a world-wide security corporation.

They had four children, and with the five months pregnant belly of hers that would make five. All of her kids were excellent scholars. Her oldest Victor II, age 15, was the starting varsity quarterback and even a couple of college scouts had stopped by. Her daughter Katelyn, age 14, was freshman cheer captain and an excellent tennis player. Her twins Jessica and Jaycee, age 12, excelled at baton-twirling competitions and gymnastics meets.

As for her and her second husband, things were still hot as their wedding night when he introduced her to bondage. She did a sexy strip-tease out of her wedding clothes until she was only wearing her white nylons with garter-belt and her slave collar. Then he tied her like a human-x to the bed. He ball-gagged her and blindfolded her. Then he used vegetable, feathers, vibrator, whipped cream, and a flogger on her. The pain and pleasure was exquisite.

Before he entered her, she had already orgasm-ed so many times she lost count. He untied her ankles and put her legs on his shoulders. This time the sex was not like two wild animals, but more like two lovers with a baby on the way. It was that night that he took her anal cherry, his hands on her breasts. It hurt her a lot, but she stoicly bore the pain since she wanted to give him pleasure. After that night, they only had backdoor sex four times.

As for her ex-husband, Brian was convicted and sentenced to 25 years to life. Sarah lost her mind and tried to kill herself when she realized that Brian how used her. Her husband Michael divorced her, the per-nuptial came into effect. She was almost penniless. She tried to commit suicide, but was instead was committed to an asylum upstate. When her baby boy was born, Michael unexpectedly adopted him.

"Okay everyone, get ready to smile," the photographer said.

She felt her 74-year old husband hold her hand and smiled at her. Laura Beth smiled back at her man, the men's man. He was a role model as a husband, father, and a real man.

After the photo shoot, the nanny and chauffeur would take the kids back home while she and Victor went to the trailer. He hinted that this time he would tie her wrists to a tree branch so her pregnant body was up on her toes and blindfold her. Then he was going to torture her with a feather duster. Next, he would mount her like the prim and proper slutty property that she was.

She got wet at the imagery of this afternoon's sex session since he had her tattooed above her Mons and on her lower back with "PROPERTY OF VICTOR."

"Okay everyone, say cheese!"

Mr. and Mrs. Victor Deswine smiled as they squeezed each others' hands, and they lived happily ever after...the end.

12