Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he left. They gave to Laura no chance to object. Laura was horrified. She couldn't stand two months in prison, not even in German one. Yosuf grabbed her arm and said, "Come. We have to sign some papers." Laura's pants were still around her ankles and she complained about it. Yosuf ignored that and guided her towards an office room. Laura had troubles to walk and felt ridiculous. She had to run with mini steps in order not to fall.

They entered the room. The judge was there. Without saying a word Yosuf took a grip of Laura's neck and pushed her head against the office table. The judge walked behind Laura and dropped his pants. Soon Laura felt something against her pussy. She started to struggle and kick her feet. Yosuf pressed her face tighter against the table desk and said, "Hold still now, little slut." The judge pushed his cock in and started to fuck Laura. He grabbed Laura's hips and increased the pace. Time to time he spanked her ass cheeks. The fucking went furious before the judge climaxed. "You raped me!" Laura cried. "I will tell to police". The men burst into laugh. "You are now a convicted whore. Free meat for men in his possession," Yosuf explained, "Now. Be a good slut, kneel down and clean him. After that I may want to have my share too."

It was late evening when they returned to the police station. Yosuf had not fucked her, which surprised Laura. However, she felt used. She was supposed to spend one more night in the station before the transfer to the prison. She was escorted to a cell again. She went to bed, but this time it was difficult to fall in sleep. She finally did. She woke up due to the banging noise again. The same huge guard entered with the breakfast trolley. Laura was getting concerned if her brutal face fuck would be repeated. This time the guy pointed Laura's pants and made a gesture to take them off. He enforced his will with hard slap on her face. Laura understood her options and took of her shoes, pants and panties. The guard pushed her against the wall and pointed his own pants. Laura opened his pants and took the big penis out. He kicked her legs open and started to penetrate. When his cock was in her pussy he lifted Laura's legs in the air and started banging her against the wall. The rough surface scraped Laura's ass, but worse thing was the ripping feeling in her pussy. He cummed in her, pulled out and let Laura drop to the floor.

In no time the other guard entered the same stupid smile on his face. He tossed a coin to Laura. "Now I can use your services. I suppose that's enough."

Laura had hardly recovered from the first guard and pleaded, "Please, no. I'm in too much pain. Can't you live me alone?"

"I gave you the money and I want some compensation. If you are too tired, maybe I can cheer you with my device?"

Laura panicked, "Please not that. What do you want?"

"Get on your fours. I will take your pussy from behind." Laura obeyed and soon felt the guy pushing his penis into her. The guard leaned over and whispered to Laura's ear, "I'm sure you will be the most popular girl in the prison. There are so many guards dreaming of a blond, western slut. As a convicted whore everyone will use you, also your fellow lady prisoners. Whores don't have any rights, you know."

Laura started to sob. Her life would become miserable. How could she survive 60 days, if this was her third rape in a less than one day? She cried and begged, "Please let me go."

Instead the guard started to fuck her with slow, long movements.

"To see your future in the prison, you can imagine a line of men behind me waiting for they turn. When I'm ready the next one will use you as a fucktoy..." He said it to make Laura feel even more miserable and it worked. Simultaneously he continued the slow fucking, which felt humiliating for Laura. He pulled out and turned Laura on her back. He wanked himself couple of times and then shot his sperm on Laura's face, breasts and stomach. "Be ready. You will be transferred in an hour," he said and left.

Laura managed to clean herself, put her clothes on and calm down a little. The waiting was torture again. To her surprise she was taken once more to the interrogation room. Yosuf was waiting there. He said smiling, "Laura, I have good news for you. You may avoid the prison after all. With your help I was able to persuade the judge to another arrangement."

First Laura was not sure what to think. This bastard's 'arrangements' had not worked so well for her. "What arrangements?" she asked.

"We can convert your prison to work punishment."

"What kind of work it will be?"

"You will work as my maid in my house"

"And that means?"

"Different kind of home work... and keeping company"

"What else?"

"Anything I tell you to."

"You want me to be your personal slave."

"That shouldn't sound so bad compared to stay in our prison. I guarantee you won't stand it for two months."

Laura weighted her options. On the other hand the last thing she wanted to do was to reward this slimy lawyer. Somehow it still felt better choice than prison. She said vaguely "Ok. I will be you maid"

"Good, but I must warn you. If I'm not satisfied, you will be sent to the prison and that 60 days starts from the beginning."

12