Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
Her job as a maid starts.
5k words
4.25
38.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers

Yusuf drove Laura to his home. During the trip she couldn't help thinking was this deal something that sleazy man had planned from the very beginning. She still remembered his touches in the court and was shivering from disgust of the idea to let him do it freely for 2 months. But what was her option, to go to jail? Previous evening she got raped twice in the police custody. What would happen to her in a prison?

She kept worrying how she could mentally take the time. She was well educated and in supervising position. Only to be a maid was degrading enough and if that included sexual favors, it was even worse. She felt miserable and begun to sob. She had always thought she was strong, but this situation was too much.

Yusuf noticed her tears. He put his palm on her thigh and tried to comfort, "Don't cry. It will be okay. I'm not evil. I will take good care of you. You just do what I tell you to."

"This is so wrong. I was arrested for no reason and I got this punishment. I'm an engineer, not a maid."

He gently stroked her thigh. "You are not an engineer now. You are just a silly girl, who needs some guidance. Don't hesitate to ask, if you don't know what to do." He smiled at her, but that made Laura feel even worse. Yusuf moved his palm between her thighs and glided it against her sex. "And don't think this as a punishment. I will take care of your sexual needs."

Laura pushed his hand away. Yusuf stopped the car. He turned to Laura and said angrily, "You will never deny me. If you do, I will throw you immediately back to police." That scared her and she nodded. Yusuf continued his driving. He moved his hand back between her legs. This time she didn't resist. For a while he didn't do anything. Then he asked," Do you want me to rub your pussy?"

Of course she didn't, but knew she couldn't say no. This was some kind of test. Finally she said, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes. You can rub me there."

"Ask nicely, if you want it."

"Can you please stroke my pussy?" She almost threw up. This was so humiliating.

"If that pleases you. Open your legs wider." Yosuf's fingers started to grope her covered pussy. She felt very uncomfortable. How could she tolerate this pig's touches for two months? And this was only touching, how about sex with him?

"Do you have man at home?" he asked.

"No. I'm single."

"Not even a boyfriend?"

"Not for a while." The pressure against pussy didn't excite her, but she still felt moistening.

"So this pussy has not been in use before yesterday for a long time?"

"No," she replied lamely.

"Don't you like sex?"

"Yes, but..." she didn't know how to finish.

"Then I will make you happy. I promise your pussy will get lot of attention. Good?"

It broke her again, she sobbed "Please, I don't want to. Can't I just be your servant other way?"

"But I feel my responsibility is to take care of you. I can't neglect your needs."

"I can be two months without sex," she tried, though knew Yusuf was just playing with her.

"Why? Don't you like me?"

"Yes, but not that way." The humiliation and groping had made her pussy wet.

"Am I too ugly for you?"

"No."

"Then there shouldn't be a problem. You don't have to love me. I can satisfy you. It seems you like my touches. Your pussy is wet, isn't it?"

"Yes," she had to say.

"I can finger your pussy, if you move my hand in your panties. Do you want that?"

"No." she argued.

Without saying anything Yusuf removed his hand. He slowed down and made a U-turn. Laura knew what that meant. She couldn't go back and panicked. "Please, don't take me back to them. I can't take it. I let you touch me."

That had no effect to him. "Please, you can finger fuck me," she tried again.

"Why would I do that?" Yusuf replied seriously.

Laura had to degrade herself. "I need that. I want to feel your fingers inside me."

Yusuf continued his drive. "Only fingers?"

"No, your penis too."

That made him have a second U-turn. Laura opened the button and zipper of her pants. She then grabbed Yusuf's hand and guided it against her naked pussy. His middle finger penetrated to her vagina. He started to slowly finger fuck her. Laura felt the soreness due to her three rapes during the last 20 hours.

Yusuf didn't let her easy. "Tell me how much you want my cock in your pussy."

"I want you so much," she lied.

"How do you want to get fucked? Front or back? Or do you want to ride my cock?" He added another finger.

"Please..."

"Tell me."

"I don't know... Front." He had increased pace.

"You are soaking wet. Tell me more. Will you keep your legs straight or do you grab your knees spread them wide open. Or do you rather want me to push them on your shoulders?"

Laura started to pant. The finger fucking combined with the humiliation had brought her to the limit.

"Please. Whatever pleases you." She felt she needed to come. Instead Yusuf pulled his hand off.

"I'm sorry you have to wait. We are almost in my house." Laura's face was deep red and she kept on panting for a while. She buttoned her pants after recovery. She had humiliated herself to uttermost level. Yusuf stopped in front of a big house. He got out of the car and opened the door for Laura. She stepped out and thought a moment should she try to escape. She knew it was vain. She couldn't get out of this country, not even with help of her German workers. She let Yusuf to escort her into the house. They stopped in a big room, which she assumed to be some kind of living room, but big one. He turned to Laura and placed his palms on her shoulder. She didn't know what to expect. His fingers went on her uppermost blouse button and opened it. He carefully opened all and peeled the shirt off her. Laura knew she would be raped again. The bra was next. He took her breast between his thumb, poke and middle finger and pressed it.

"These are really small, but I like them this way." Next he undressed her shoes and then pants. She stood in front of him only her panties on. He turned her around and placed his fingers under the waist band and pulled the panties off her ass. He started to caress her buttocks. "You have a firm and beautiful bum. I love it. Turn around." He looked at her pussy and smiled. He tapped it with his fingers and said, "Pretty. I don't want to make you sad, but I won't put my cock to your waiting hole yet. I know you need it bad, but please be patient. Let's go and wash you first. I bet you are dirty after the night in cell." She hated the way he talked to her, it sounded like she was a horny sex addict.

Yusuf took her to a bathroom and asked her to step into tub. "Kneel down." She did. Yusuf opened the shower and the warm water wet her hair. He took some shampoo and started to wash her hair gently. That too felt humiliating. After rinsing the shampoo he put soap on a swamp and started to wash her body. First her back and then her breasts and stomach. "Stand up," he said. He soaped her slender legs and then her slower stomach and butt. He put the swamp away and placed his fingers against her pussy. He pushed two fingers in and moved them in her. Laura almost cried. This was most degrading act.

"Is your pussy very sore? I heard you were treated roughly."

"Yes, it hurts."

"But you still want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she sobbed. He kept on moving his fingers.

"That didn't sound very convincing. You should sound happy, very happy."

Laura gulped and tried, "I want your cock in my pussy."

"Try again. Something like, I want Yusuf to put his penis into my hungry maid hole and fuck me till I scream of happiness."

In disgust she repeated his saying. He teased her more, "Now in your own words."

She had to think a while. "Yusuf's cock will feel so nice in me." He removed his fingers, but all of a sudden they were on her ass crack. He started to push his poke finger in her anus.

"No, not that," she begged. He ignored her pleas and penetrated to her hole.

"I want you to be clean all over. Carry on." He put his other hand on her pussy and found her clit. He teased it with the tip of his middle finger while pumping the other finger in her ass.

Laura almost screamed due to pain in her ass hole. "Please. I need your cock in me so bad."

He stopped and rinsed the soap off her. She dried herself with a towel and was supposed to step out of the tub. "Wait, there is one thing we need to do," he said and dug something out from a shelf. Laura saw shaving foam and a razor in his hand. Soon foam was spread on her pubic area and she could feel how he removed her hair. He rinsed the area and smiled satisfied. Laura had thought he had already faced all the humiliation. She looked down and hated the sight of her bare pussy. It made her feel slutty. Yusuf spread some lotion on the irritated area and put some in her asshole too.

"I'm not sure about you. On the other hand you beg to be fucked like a whore and on the other hand you are like an innocent girl, who still needs guidance. Don't worry, I will teach you everything. You don't have to stress your small brains. Will you be my little girl?"

More insults, she thought. "Yes," she said.

"Good. Maybe your hair starts to grow when you become a woman. What do you want Yusuf to do now?"

She knew what she had to say. "I want Yosuf's penis in me."

He tapped her ass and said, "I can't deny that from my horny girl. Let's try to find a nice bed."

They walked to his bedroom which had a king size bed in it. Yusuf took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He kicked his shoes off and pointed with his finger Laura to take place in front of him. He made her kneel. She knew what she had to do. She opened his pants and pulled them down with his underwear. She took them off. His penis was in semi-erected state. It wasn't very long, but the thickness of it worried Laura. His outlook revolted her also otherwise. His chest and stomach was covered by thick hair and his large belly sacked almost on his penis.

"My girl likes Yusuf's penis? Go ahead and lick it."

She was shocked about the idea, but pushed her tongue out and carefully licked the mushroom shaped tip. She kept her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and look at me. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it."

"It is my girl's lollipop. You know how to suck a lollipop?"

She couldn't help it. She opened her mouth wide and the first time in her life let a penis invade her mouth. She started to suck it.

"Yes. Suck it and look at me. Yes, you can take it out now. Wrap your fingers around it and stroke it. Yes, faster." He took a strong grip of her hair and shot his sperm on her face. It spread on her cheeks, nose and lips. She almost vomited. "That looks really pretty. Lick it off your lips. You like the taste? Yes, and now spread the rest on your small titties. They may start to grow. You want your titties to grow? Say it."

Laura managed to say between her sobs, "I want my titties to grow." Her mounds gloved his slimes on them.

"If you want Yusuf between your legs, you must make him hard again." Reluctantly she took the softened organ in her hand and took the tip of it in her mouth again. Soon he was hard. "Good. Yusuf must make her girl happy. Lie down on the bed on your stomach and spread your legs." She obeyed and took the position. She felt Yusuf to kneel behind her. "Spread your ass cheeks. That looks nice. Keep them like that."

She was worried how her pussy could take another penis again. The guard and the judge had fucked her so hard she could still feel the soreness. All of a sudden she felt pressure on her anus and realized Yusuf's intentions.

"No, please not that," she cried out. The pressure increased. Her sphincter gave up and Yusuf was able to push his penis into her tight hole. She screamed her lungs out, "No, no, no, take it out. It hurts." He started to pull out and then rammed back. Another howling scream. "Please. Fuck my pussy. I need your cock in my pussy, nooooo...Yosuf's little girl needs his penis in her pussy, noooo, don't move it, hurts...Girl has pretty bald pussy, which need man's fucking, use my pussy please, no,no." He just laughed at her begs and kept on fucking her ass.

He stopped for a moment and said "I like what you are saying. Keep on. Make me change my mind."

She couldn't say anything. Her sobs were continuous. He pushed in hard. "No, no, don't move. Girl has been bad and fucked many men. Yusuf needs to punish me. He must abuse girl's slutty hole."

Again he made some hard strokes, which made her cry out again. "How an educated engineer talk like that?" he asked.

"No, I'm just a silly girl. I need Yusuf to teach me. He can think for me." She was totally broken. He had given up her identity and occupation and acted like a brainless bimbo. "And I need his cock in my pussy..." she continued.

Yusuf had heard enough and couldn't hold anymore. He started to fuck her ass with increasing tempo. Laura whined under him. Finally his seed erupted into her hole. He pulled out and rolled on his back beside her. Laura kept on crying. He tapped her ass cheek and said, "I really loved your tight hole. Your pussy is better be good or I will stick with this. Stop that whining and go wash yourself. Don't be long. I'm already missing my girl."

She could hardly walk. She sat on the toilet seat and with bidet shower rinsed her abused ass hole. Sperm kept on leaking out of it. She sobbed. She dried her ass and just sat there a while to recover. She knew she had to return.

Yusuf was still on his back. "Can my girl's lollipop mouth make it hard again?" Laura sighed and crawled beside him. She took the penis, which just had been in her ass, to her mouth and started to tease it. It took a little longer, but soon the hardness returned. She was going to lie down beside him, but Yusuf stopped her.

"No. Get on your fours." She did and Yusuf rose up behind her. "Does my little girl want Yusuf's dick in her pussy?" He caressed her buttocks.

"Yes," Laura replied and reached her hand between her legs and found his erected cock. She placed it against her pussy entrance.

"Put it in." She moved her ass against his loins and let his member find its way to her pussy. Its thickness stretched her tissues and the soreness of the previous treatments made her gulp. She tried to get acquainted for a while and didn't make a move. "Start to work your hole on my dick." She understood she had to do the work. She moved her ass back and forth with slow movements and couldn't help getting more and more wet. She hated the feeling to get excited. "Move your pretty ass, faster," Yusuf commanded. Laura increased the tempo and felt even more turned on. He noticed it and wrapped his arm in front of her. He started to tease her erected clit. She moaned. "Does my maid want to cum on Yusuf's dick?"

"Yes, please." To her surprise he pulled out. She felt the emptiness of her pussy. She had been so near, but Yusuf had denied the pleasure from her.

"You must earn it. I liked your tight butt hole very much. I wouldn't mind to have another round."

"No, please not again. It hurts too much."

"Yusuf needs to teach her girl to like it. Ask nicely." He patted her ass.

"No. Can't you have my pussy? I want it. I'll make you feel better."

He placed his palm on her head and tapped it. "Let your little brains rest. Yusuf will tell which is best for her maid. Don't you agree?"

He was again degrading her. She broke to tears and stammered, "Yes, but..."

"No buts. Pussy or ass? Tell me where you want Yusuf's penis."

"Ass," she sobbed. There was no use to argue.

"Good. Go ahead."

She hesitated a moment, but then grabbed his penis and placed it against her puckered hole and started to move her ass back. Penetration hurt less than in the first time. It didn't mean it was easy. Carefully she was able to take the whole penis in. It burned her guts.

"Yes. It feels good. Move it."

"I can't. Hurts..."

"You will learn to like it. Come on, fuck me." She tried to hump slowly, but that didn't satisfy Yusuf. Soon she had to increase the pace. She was sure to be ruined, but continued till she felt his bitter seed to spread in her anus.

"Yes, baby. You are learning," he cheered. He stayed in her for a while and then lied down on the bed. Laura collapsed on it too, on her stomach. She cried in misery. This man had converted her from a respected engineer to sex slave just in couple of hours. How could she tolerate this for 2 months? Only the first day had been too much for her and it was afternoon. There were several hours to go.

Suddenly she felt his fingers on her ass crack. Yusuf put the tip of his finger in her hole and moved it gently. "Did my girl like her tight ass to be fucked?"

"No. Please don't touch me there," she pleaded.

"Sorry to hear. You will learn to like it. Just a matter of practice. Tell you what. If you ask really nicely, I can try to fuck it one more time."

"Nooo, it will ruin me," she tried.

"You are thinking too much again. Which one of us knows better what is good for my maid?"

"You."

"Say it."

"Yusuf knows better what is good for her maid."

"Good. So, tell me what my maid needs now?"

"Yusuf's penis in her ass," she sobbed.

"If you need it, beg it."

"I can't...Please Yusuf, can you fuck my ass again?"

"Why?" he continued her humiliation.

"I...need it. I have to learn."

"Maybe later. Turn on your back." She felt relived. It had just been his games. She rolled over.

"My maid deserves her orgasm. Grab your knees and spread your legs real wide." The position opened her pussy to ajar. Yusuf knelt between her dangling legs and pushed his poke and middle finger in her pussy. He started to pump the fingers in her. Her hole was still wet from the previous treatments. She started to pant at once. His movements became more violent.

"Please don't t hurt me."

"My girl told me earlier her slutty pussy needs to be abused and punished. Did she lie to Yusuf?"

"No, but." She couldn't help it. Despite the growing pain she felt the excitement to grow too. Her pants became heavier. Yusuf stopped.

"My girl wants to cum?"

"Yes, please."

He placed his other hand on her pussy and took the erected bud between his fingers. He pressed it hard. That made her to scream, but also the orgasm took over. Her pussy contracted tightly around his fingers.

"Your horny pussy milks my fingers. I love it."

Laura let her knees go and lied on her back panting. She felt totally used and humiliated. Yusuf let her rest for a while and went to bathroom to clean himself. When he returned Laura was still lying on the bed. Suddenly a doorbell rang.

"What are you waiting for? You are my maid. Go open the door."

"Now? I mean I'm naked."

"You don't need clothes to open a door. Hurry up." She rose up and rushed to the door. She opened it carefully to see who is behind it. It was another wealthy looking man.

"Hello. Tell Yusuf Mahdi is here."

She run back to Yusuf who asked to let the man in. She opened the door for him. As soon he was in, Laura tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands. Yusuf came to them.

"I'm sorry, she is my new maid and in the beginning of her education. She should know not to hide anything from my friends," Laura let her arms drop. She blushed when Mahdi stared at her.

"Is she American?"

"No, German. Ms. Hoffman. She used to be an engineer."

"Wise girl. How can she manage?"

Yusuf turned to Laura and said, "Tell him."

She had to degrade herself in front of this stranger. "Yusuf knows what is best for me. I don't have to think." Mahdi laughed which made her to blush even more.

"How do you call her?"

"Actually I don't know yet. Her name is Laura, but I don't like it. Look at her. She is like a little girl. No tits and no pubic hair. She should have name like that."

Laura understood she was about to lose the last bit of her identity.

Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers
12