Laura Does Michelle...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think of him?"

"He seems nice. Quite handsome."

"And he's got quite a cock.", Laura said with a grin.

"And just how would you know that young lady?"

Laura spread her legs a little wider. Her clit was now standing straight up and Michelle had the sudden urge to lick it.

"Well, it's tough living in a small house with a cock that big and not see it once in a while. Luke and Mom sometimes forget to close the door all the way, and I've seen them going at it. I don't know how she can get that monster in her mouth."

"Wow", Michelle exclaimed, "I was wondering when he was here if anyone could get it in her mouth."

"Did he get a hard-on?"

"Well, it would be pretty difficult not to, when I'm using the needle on the base of his penis to get rid of the hair. I have to move it around to get at different areas"

"Did he get totally hard?"

"I probably shouldn't be talking to you about your father's penis."

"Oh lighten up, Michelle. That beauty is a cock, a fucking monster cock, and not a 'penis'. And he's only my father by marriage. Don't you think I'd slide that beast into my mouth if I ever got the chance?"

Laura put her hand on Michelle's leg and gently stroked it.

"And don't tell me you wouldn't like to set the needle down the next time he's here and slide your soft hand over that big purple knob. I've seen his precum, it runs out of him like a tap."

She slid her hand a little higher up Michelle's bare leg and stopped just below her panties. Michelle let out a little gasp as Laura's hand moved a little higher and lightly brushed the tips of her fingers over Michelle's swollen mound.

"Mmm, seems like someone else is a bit wet right now. You thinking about that 'penis'?

Michelle gave in to the feeling and spread her legs wide.

"No, I'm thinking about that big fucking cock I had my hand on the other day, wishing I could stuff the end of it into my mouth and then into my wet cunt."

Michelle leaned down and took Laura's swollen clit into her mouth and sucked gently. She pushed her index finger into Laura's bum, now coated with her pussy juices.

Laura moaned again. "Oh, fuck! That feels so good!" She slipped her hand under the edge of Michelle's panties and slid two fingers into her swollen cunt. Michelle moaned into Laura's pussy lips. The two girls were both frantically trying to bring the other off, knowing they didn't have much time in the room before Tasha started wondering what was taking them so long.

"Put your fingers into my pussy, Michelle. It feels so fucking good with your other fingers in my bum. I love getting fucked there!"

Michelle took her mouth off Laura's clit and said "I bet you'd love for Luke to slide that horse cock into your ass."

"Mmm, I would, but that big thing would never fit in there. I think I'll try to get him to fuck my pussy with it."

"Say, I've got an idea, Laura. Maybe you and I can get him in here, and he can do both of us!"

"You're on, babe. Now get that sexy mouth back on my little cock. I need to cum so bad!"

Michelle moved back down and started sucking Laura's huge clit again. As she did, she slid her fingers into Laura's pussy and bum at the same time. The young girl started thrashing on the table and moaned loudly.

"Shh! Laura, you don't want Tasha coming in here!"

"Hmm", Laura laughed, "maybe she'd like a taste of my pussy!"

Just then Michelle's tongue pushed her over the edge. Laura gripped the sides of the table and felt an earthshaking orgasm wash over her. Her pussy lips started contracting, and she started to squirt into Michelle's mouth. Michelle pulled back in surprise, then smiled and lapped at the girl's pussy.

Laura couldn't remember coming this hard before. It was probably the excitement of possibly getting caught along with Michelle's expert tongue-fucking and the fact that she was also sliding one of her fingers into Laura's bum at the same time. Her clit was still throbbing as Michelle sucked on it and she could real her tiny anus flexing around Michelle's finger.

As Michelle raised her head, wiping her wet mouth with the back of her hand, Laura sighed.

"Fuck, baby; no one has ever made me come that hard."

"To be honest, that's the first time anyone has squirted on me. It was incredible, and you taste so sweet." As she said that, she licked the back of her hand, getting one final taste of the young girl's sweet pussy.

"You've done this before?", Laura asked.

"Well, only once. I went down on Tasha one evening after I waxed her. Her pussy is totally bald and she has these sexy little pink lips. But not the sexy big clit that you have." As she said that, she rubbed the still swollen clit with her fingertip.

Laura shuddered. "You better stop that before you have to do me again. You want to come now?" She still had her hand on Michelle's thigh.

"I don't know, Tasha may come knocking on the door anytime."

Laura reached under Michelle's skirt and slid her panties down her legs. She stood up and pushed Michelle down onto the bed. Knowing she didn't have time to get undressed, she pulled her skirt up around her waist and spread her legs.

"Fuck, Laura. I'm so horny! Thinking about Luke's big cock and sucking your pussy has got me throbbing. See how wet I am?"

She pulled her labia open and Laura could see a trickle of wetness sliding down over Michelle's bum.

"Well, too bad you haven't seen Luke take that monster into his own mouth, it's fucking incredible to watch."

Laura leaned down and took Michelle's lips in her mouth, flicking her tongue over the girl's hard clit. Michelle moaned and pushed her hips up, pressing her pussy against Laura's mouth. Laura reached down and cupped Michelle's ass in her hands, her thumbs pushing the cheeks apart slightly, rubbing very close to her anus.

"Mmm, that feels good, babe," Michelle moaned. "did you really see Luke suck his own cock?"

Laura pulled back and looked over Michelle's mound at her. "Do you want that orgasm now, or the story?"

"Why not move the stool up this way, and tell me about it while you play with my pussy?"

"Sure." She replied, giving Michelle's clit one last lick.

She moved the stool up the side of the bed and slid her hand over Michelle's belly, down to her swollen mons.

"I came home from class one day, and Luke was in the shower. He had the door open a bit and I could see in. He was soaping his chest and as the suds ran down over his crotch, he reached down to wash his cock. He slid his fist over the head pushing that sexy foreskin back over the purple head. The head of his cock is huge, isn't it?"

"Laura, that whole thing is huge. It looks like it belongs on a horse!"

"Or in here", Laura replied, and slid two fingers quickly into Michelle's pussy. The girl moaned and thrust her hips up, forcing Laura's fingers deeper inside.

"Anyway, after he finished washing, he stood there with the water running down that big cock, although it was still soft at that point. He got out and dried off and then sat down on the edge of the tub. His cock was getting hard, starting to really thicken and lift up. Then he opened the laundry hamper and pulled out a pair of panties. It was the thong I had on when I came in here. He lifted them up to his nose and started to smell me on them. His cock was pointing straight out at this point, which is quite a feat for that beast."

Michelle was gently rotating her hips against Laura's hand, the young girl's fingers still inside her pussy. Laura moved her thumb over Michelle's ass.

"Fuck, your ass is soaked, babe. Want me to finger it?"

"Mmm", came the answer. Laura slid her thumb into Michelle's ass and continued the story.

"Luke was smelling the crotch of my panties, then he stuck his tongue out and licked them. They were probably still wet because I had them on the night before while I listened to him and Mom fucking. I was so hot listening to them, rubbing my pussy through my panties.

"He reached down to his cock, it looked as hard as steel by this point, and squeezed it. A huge drop of precum dripped off the end. He caught it in his hand and licked it off. Then he started stroking his cock. He lifted the shaft up and pointed it toward his mouth. The head was swollen and throbbing, the precum dripping down the shaft over his fist. He rubbed the head over his mouth, then slid the head into his mouth. Fuck! I just about came right then. I had my hand inside my panties.

"By now, I would say his cock must have been over a foot long. He had the head and about three inches inside his mouth. He moved his head up and down sucking his own cock like it was the most natural thing in the world."

By now, Michelle was really moving her hips into Laura's hand, her head back and her eyes closed. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard, her cheeks beet red. Laura leaned down and took one of Michelle's hard nipples into her mouth and nibbled on it. Michelle started breathing even faster.

"Oh, Laura, that is so fucking hot. Hurry and tell me what happens, I'm ready to come!"

"He draped my panties over the base of his cock, so they wouldn't get in the way of him sucking on it. He reached down and put his hands under the back of his legs, I guess he was trying to pull his head down more to get more of that horse cock into his mouth. Then I saw him slide his hand back and rub his bum with his middle finger. He took his mouth off the knob and squeezed a big drop of precum onto his finger. Than he rubbed it on his asshole and slid his finger in. Fuck, Michelle, he was fingering his ass while sucking that big cock. It was so hot, I started coming. When I felt myself going over the edge, I slid my finger into my asshole too, fucking myself along with him. Then I really started coming, I could feel my pussy contracting and then I gushed all over the bathroom door. I only squirt when I'm really horny."

Laura now slid a second finger into Michelle's ass and had the older woman moaning. Laura leaned over and softly kissed Michelle. Michelle moaned and opened her mouth, pulling Laura's tongue into her mouth and sucking on it, the same way she sucked on Laura's clit a few minutes ago. The two of them kissed deeply, moaning onto each other's mouth.

"Fuck , Michelle. You're getting me horny all over again. We must be running out of time. Let me go down on you and make you come with my mouth."

"No", Michelle protested. "Keep fingering my cunt, I need to hear the rest of the story."

"Okay, I'll suck you another time. By now Luke was really sucking hard on his cock. He had about four inches plus that monster head. The precum was running out of his mouth and down the shaft. All of a sudden, he moaned, pulled his mouth off his cock and started stroking it faster. Then a huge jet of cum shot out the end and hit him in the face. He opened his mouth and went back down on himself, swallowing mouthfuls. I don't know how much he cums, but it must be lots. He swallowed three or four times and some still leaked out his mouth. It was fucking awesome."

Laura started rubbing Michelle's clit harder and faster, her two fingers really working in the older woman's anus. She thrust her hips up into Laura's hand and almost screamed.

"Oh, fuck me baby! I'm coming!", She started squirting all over Laura's hand as wave after wave flowed over her. She was panting, trying to catch her breath as Laura pulled her fingers out of Michelle's ass and licked the girl cum off her hand and wrist.

"Wow!", Laura said, ""I'm not the only one who squirts when they cum."

"I hardly ever squirt, you've got great hands, Laura."

"Did you cum when you went down on Tasha? She has the sexiest little body."

"Yeah, I was fingering myself while I sucked her clit. When she started to cum, she said 'suck my cock, bitch!', she was so horny. That pushed me over the edge and I came, squirting on my hand. When she finished coming, she saw how wet my hand was, grabbed it and sucked my fingers into her mouth. She keeps telling me she's going to go down on my sometimes. One day, when a customer was waiting for me to wax here, I went into the storeroom to get some wax applicators. She walked by as I bent over and slid her finger over my lips. She's quite a tease."

"Mmm, sounds like my kind of friend", Laura said. She stood up and reached for her thong and sundress. Michelle's blouse was soaked from Laura's juices and she peeled it off and put it in the bottom of the towel hamper.

"Good thing I keep a spare in here. So, you going to try and come in the same time as Luke next time? It could be interesting."

End of chapter 1...

12