Laura Finds a Handyman

Story Info
Our continuing bisexual adventures in Key West.
5.9k words
4.43
57.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers

This story, along with the previous five, relates the mostly true adventures we shared with Bret and Denise, an attractive, sexy couple we had the good fortune to get to know, and then visit at their beautiful townhouse in our favorite party town, Key West. The stories are largely based on real events, but with some embellishment to make them more fun and interesting. These are my first posts here, and it didn't occur to me to collect these tales in a series. But they do describe a related chronological series, and are probably best enjoyed by reading them in sequence. I would suggest that you start with "Tight Squeeze." The next in the series is "Denise Gets Warmed Up," followed by "A Revealing Night at the Restaurant" and "Unexpected Addition." The next story, "Another Day in Paradise", will bring you to the opening scene of this story. I hope you enjoy reading about these events as much as we enjoyed living them!

These stories contain strong elements of exhibitionism, group sex, candaulism, and both male and female bisexuality.

*****

I was enjoying the warm wetness of Denise's pussy, leisurely fucking her as her husband stood behind her barstool and reached over her shoulders to caress her nipples. Bret pulled his wife's t-shirt over her head and ran his hands over her lithe naked form, then back to her tits. Laura got up from her stool and came around me so she could reach both Denise and Bret. She ran one hand over Denise's belly and down to her clit. She leaned down and kissed Denise. The girls flicked their tongues together and Laura explored the point where I was sliding into Denise, pushing her fingertips into the wetness between my shaft and Denise's pussy lips. With her other hand, Laura reached behind Denise's stool and gripped Bret's hard-on. He thrust his manhood against her hand and she slowly jerked him off. Bret reciprocated by reaching behind her and sliding his hand over the curve of her ass and underneath her cheeks to her slit. With a sexy moan, she broke her kiss with Denise and arched her back to meet his touch.

"Do me, Bret," she murmured and gently rocked against his hand as he finger-fucked her from behind. Her head was back with eyes closed, and her firm breasts slightly bouncing with Bret's exploration of her pussy. Denise raised her hand and pinched Laura's nipples. Laura put her head down and humped Bret's hand harder. She turned and looked at him and said, "Fuck me."

Anxious to oblige, Bret came around the stool and stood behind her, lining up his erection with her moist entry. He reached around her and cupped her tits as he penetrated her. He pumped her vagina rhythmically, pushing his cone-shaped cock deep inside her. She moaned softly as the thick base of his member stretched her cunt and his balls played against her clit. She lifted her head and looked at me with eyes half closed, the look of a woman enjoying a good fuck. She had told me how much she enjoyed the feel of Bret's cock inside her, and it was evident now in her lustful expression. She put her hand behind my head and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed deeply, our tongues intertwining in a pas de deux, her head rocking with each thrust of Bret's stiff dick. We always seemed to kiss most passionately when we were both fucking someone else.

Rob came out of the bath with a towel around his waist. "Just when I thought it couldn't get any better around here!" he said as he walked toward us. He leaned against the breakfast bar, his hard-on straining against the towel. Laura leaned across Denise, sliding her nipples over Denise's naked skin. She hooked a finger in the towel at Rob's waist and pulled it off. His erection bounced up as if celebrating its freedom. She dropped the towel and reached for his cock, exploring his massive member with her fingertips.

"Yum," she said, gripping his rod and looking up at him. He turned to face her. She reached under his shaft and caressed his balls. She lowered her lips to Denise's and maneuvered Rob's cock into the space between their open mouths. The women alternated between sucking his cock, swirling their tongues around the swollen head, and kissing each other. I started fucking Denise harder, and Bret did the same to Laura, holding her hips and pounding her from behind. There is something very sexy about a woman struggling to maintain oral contact with a cock because she is being bounced around by the cock that's fucking her. It's twice as sexy when two women are trying to keep their mouths on the same cock.

I reached under Laura, running my hand down her belly, over her smooth mound and between her legs to her clit. My hand met Denise's there and together we lightly massaged Laura's swollen nub. I could feel Bret's girth stretching Laura's pussy lips, and I let my fingers wander to his sac and gently squeezed his balls as he fucked my girlfriend.

Bret was now vigorously rubbing Denise's clit, and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she bucked her hips in orgasm. That triggered Laura, who shuddered with a loud moan. Rob gripped his cock and jerked himself off, spurting cum all over Laura and Denise's faces. Laura opened her mouth, trying to catch Rob's sperm. I felt the cum rise in my cock and pounded my load deep into Denise. Bret shook and came hard in Laura's pussy, filling her with cum and finally getting some release after fucking her for the third time that day.

We all went quiet, five of us cumming nearly simultaneously. I stood still, my cock inside Denise. Laura was draped over Denise, Bret's cock softening inside her. The girls kissed and licked Rob's cum from each other. His cock was resting against their faces. Laura sucked his relaxing member into her mouth. Even as it went soft, it remained thick, and I was surprised at how deeply she was able to suck it in.

She released him from her mouth and turned to me. She ran the tip of her tongue up my chest, then my neck, and over my chin to my mouth. She looked gorgeously slutty with cum streaked across her face and in her hair, and her mouth tasted like cock. We kissed wantonly, and I licked the semen from her face. I saw that Bret was doing the same with Denise, even as his cock remained buried in Laura. Rob's cock was still laying against Denise's face, and Bret licked his cum-covered shaft, too. I thought about how lucky we were to have met such a like-minded couple.

"I could use a shower," Laura said to me as I licked a streak of Rob's cum from her neck. "Care to join me?" she asked.

"Love to," I replied. I eased my dick out of Denise and Laura straightened up, freeing herself from Bret's penetration. His cock hung at half mast, glistening with her wetness.

Laura moved around me to Rob. He leaned back against the breakfast bar, and she leaned against him, his softening dick pressed against her belly. "You taste nice," she said to him, cupping his ass and sliding her naked skin against his. "Are you gonna stick around for a while?"

"I have to go now, but I can come back later," he replied.

"Good," she said. She leaned back and gripped his now flaccid but still sizeable cock, holding it upright. She looked down at it and ran her fingertips over the head. "I have a plan for this."

"I'll be sure to bring it with me," he said, smiling.

"Please do!" she said. She turned to me with a coy look. "Shall we?" she asked.

I nodded and followed her. I looked up between her legs as we climbed the stairs and had a close up view of Bret's cum seeping from between her wet and swollen labia. We got into the suite and I pushed her back on the bed. I dove between her legs and plunged my tongue deep into her snatch. She smelled like Bret's cock, and I could taste his sperm as I swirled my tongue inside her. She had teased him all morning, sucking his cock and fucking him twice without letting him cum. When they fucked for the third time and he finally came, he dumped a huge load into her. She held the back of my head, pushing my face into her cum-filled slit. I licked and nibbled her clit and she came again, her hips bucking as she moaned. Her pussy spasmed and Bret's cum squirted into my mouth, almost like she had ejaculated.

Her shaking subsided, and I moved up her body to her face. She licked the blend of her pussy juice and Bret's cum from my lips and chin and kissed me. I parted my lips, letting the cum from her pussy slide back out of my mouth into hers. "I love you, you dirty boy," she said as she sucked my tongue.

"You better," I said, grinding my soft member against her wet, well used pussy. "Did you do that on purpose?"

"Do what?" she asked innocently.

"You know. Did you mean to squeeze Bret's jizz into my mouth?"

She didn't answer, instead she asked, "Did you like it?"

I answered with my own question. "Did you like getting it back?"

"Mm-hmm," she nodded. "That was hot."

It was the second time in 24 hours that I had snowballed her with someone else's cum. We kissed again, our faces and bodies wet with sex, ours and everyone else's.

We got up from the bed and entered the large shower stall. I watched the water cascading over her curves, dripping from her nipples. I soaped her up, sliding my hands over her supple skin. She did the same to me, giving extra attention to my dick and balls.

"Was I being too forward with Rob?" she asked.

"He seemed to enjoy it," I replied.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," I said, "It was crazy hot. You know I love watching you!"

"He's got a great cock. I really want to fuck him."

The image of his thick shaft stretching her cunt flashed through my mind. "I think you'll get the chance," I told her. I slipped my hand between her legs. I ran my fingertips over the smoothness of her freshly shaved mound and into her slit. The slick wetness I felt there was not from the shower.

"I can't wait to see him slide that fat cock into you," I said. She moaned and thrust her crotch against my hand.

"I want you to watch me fuck him. I want to fuck him and Bret and you, all at once."

Her eyes were closed and she was humping my hand. I fed into the scene I knew she was imagining.

"We're all going to fuck you," I whispered into her ear. "We're going to surround you and strip you naked." I gently nibbled on her ear.

She moaned and I reached behind her and slipped a finger into her ass. I worked my other hand over her clit and into her moist tunnel.

"We're going to kiss and lick every square inch of your skin, and rub our cocks all over you."

She rocked her hips, humping her ass and her pussy against my hands. I fucked her ass with my finger and massaged her clit.

"Then we're going to stick a hard dick into every hole you've got."

"Oh, yesss..." she hissed as her body shook with another orgasm. I pushed my fingers deep into her, front and rear, as she came. I could feel my fingers against each other inside her. Her knees buckled and I held her up by the fingers buried in her pussy and her ass. She pinched her nipples and shuddered, and I could feel the spasmodic contractions of her orgasm.

She leaned against me, her body trembling.

"How many times have you cum today?" I asked her. My fingers were still inside her.

She giggled. "I don't know, I lost count," she said. "I just keep cumming over and over. I can't help it. This is the sexiest vacation we've ever had."

"You gonna be ready for tonight?" I teased.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said.

We finished our shower and toweled each other off.

"Let's see if those guys want to go get some lunch," I suggested.

"OK," Laura replied.

Laura was pulling some clothes out onto the bed and I was looking for a pair of shorts to wear when Denise appeared in the open doorway of the suite. She was naked under her short, unbuttoned sundress.

"You two want to go out for lunch?" she asked.

Laura looked at me and smiled, then turned to Denise.

"Sure, we were just gonna ask you," she said. "Just looking for something to wear. Did Rob leave?"

"Yes, we'll hook up with him again later," Denise replied. She was buttoning her dress.

"Is this too short to wear with no panties?" she asked as she finished buttoning.

"It looks perfect to me," I said.

"Of course it does, you horny old goat," she laughed.

Laura was still naked as she turned to look at Denise. "Well, you are showing a little puss," she said.

The lowest button was about even with her mound, and the dress slightly parted below that, open just enough to hint at the sexy delight underneath. I was pretty sure that was her intent.

"Too much?" Denise asked.

Laura walked over and stood in front of her. Laura's nudity was somehow even sexier because Denise was now clothed. Laura ran her hands lightly down the front of Denise's dress, looking at her as if inspecting it. She lingered over her tits, then slid a hand down over Denise's belly to the slight gap at the bottom of the dress. She slipped her hand under the material and Denise sucked in a breath and closed her eyes as her Laura probed her pussy.

Laura withdrew her hand and raised her it to her lips. She licked her fingertips.

"No, it's perfect," she replied with a devilish smile.

"Perfect!" I concurred. Their CFNF scene had made my cock stir yet again and I lowered my hand to my still naked shaft. It was soft, but it felt good to stroke it.

Laura turned around and looked at me. She smiled when she saw my hand on my dick, knowing what she had done. She walked over and kissed me and whispered, "Let's get dressed."

She turned to the clothes she had piled on the bed. She picked up a crop top and pulled it on. It just covered her nipples, leaving a tantalizing bit of underboob exposed.

"That looks perfect, too," I said. Something about bottomless women makes me crazy. She looked outrageously sexy wearing just the top, especially now with her freshly shaved mons.

Bret had come up behind Denise in the doorway. "Absolutely perfect!" he said looking at Laura. He stepped out from behind his wife. He was wearing nothing but a tank top. "We match!" he said, gesturing toward the naked shaft hanging below his shirt.

"Not exactly. Put some pants on so we can go," Denise said. She playfully gripped his dick and kissed him. "Don't worry," she said, "you can fuck her again later."

"Promise?" he asked.

"Yes, but you might have to wait your turn," Denise said.

Bret smiled. "No problem, I like seconds!" he said. He looked up and down and Laura's nearly naked form. "Damn, you look hot!" he said and turned and left the room to finish getting dressed.

Laura picked up a pair of white linen shorts. She usually wore panties with them because the legs were very open and from some angles left her pussy exposed. "How about these?" she said to me.

"Good choice," I replied.

She turned to pick up a g-string.

"No panties!" I said.

She smiled at me and dropped the g-string back on the bed. She walked over and put one arm around my neck.

"You can see underneath them," she said.

"I know," I replied.

"You want everyone to see my pussy?" she asked, teasingly.

My cock was still in my hand and I rubbed the tip over her smooth mound.

"Don't you?" I replied.

She gave me a sexy look and pulled the shorts on, arranging the legs to maximize her exposure.

Denise looked at me. "You going to lunch naked?" she asked.

"He would if he could," Laura said. Then to me, "Put some clothes on!"

Denise smiled. "I would, too. And so would you. Besides, I kinda like him just like that," she said. "See ya downstairs." With that, she left to go round up Bret. I pulled on shorts and a tank top and we headed downstairs.

We walked over to a little diner on Greene St. We took an outside table, Bret and I sitting across from each other, and Laura to my left and Denise on my right. Laura turned toward me in her seat and arranged one leg of her shorts so that I could see her shaven labia. I looked down at her crotch and grinned. There would be no letup in the teasing.

"Anybody that walks by is going to see that," I pointed out to her.

"I hope so," she replied with a sly smile.

I looked at Denise, and her dress was separated below the bottom button, her sparse muff and gorgeous slit just visible between her slightly parted thighs. There was nothing shy about these women.

Our waitress smiled as she took our order. She was unabashedly checking out the girls and seemed to be enjoying the little show as much as Bret and I were. She was younger than us, with a very hot and sexy goth look. She obviously liked girls and I wondered if she did guys, too. I thought there might be some possibilities.

"So tonight's your night," Denise said to Laura after the waitress had left.

"Yeah," Laura replied, "I can't wait. Three guys!"

Laura looked at me and gave me a sexy smile.

"Three very well endowed guys," Denise said.

"That's for sure." Laura replied. She leaned in a little. "Tell me about Rob," she said to Denise. "He is, um, very well equipped."

"He is," Denise replied. "The first time I fucked him I was a little afraid of it."

"Tell me about it," Laura said. Her nipples were visibly hardening against the loose material of her top.

Denise looked at Bret. He nodded and she began to tell us.

"Well, he was referred by a friend to do some work on the townhouse. We had met him once before at a party, and he seemed like a really nice guy, so we arranged for him to come over and give us an estimate.

"On the day he was supposed to come, I put on a little button-down sundress. It wasn't much, but I thought it might be a little awkward for a stranger if we were nude. It was almost time for him to arrive and Bret was still running around the house naked. I suggested that he put some clothes on, and he told me that Rob knew we were nudists and he was cool with it, so I let it go.

"Rob got to the house and Bret answered the door."

Laura interjected, "He answered the door naked?"

"Yes, completely naked," Denise replied. "I had the dress on but he was walking around with his dick just swinging all over the place."

Laura looked at Bret with a little smirk. He looked back at her and shrugged.

Denise continued the story.

"Rob came in and Bret showed him what we needed done. After they finished, I offered Rob a drink. I made rum runners for all of us and we sat out on the back porch."

The back porch of their townhouse is well-screened by tropical plants. The plant screen gives the porch a very nice vibe and provides a good deal of privacy.

"Bret and I sat on the loveseat and Rob sat across from us. As we were talking I noticed that Rob's eyes kept dropping to my lap. I realized that I wasn't in a very lady-like position. I had one knee up on the cushion and my legs were pretty open. I wasn't sure how far up my dress he could see but it was definitely kind of fun. Sometimes wearing a little bit can be so much sexier than being naked."

"You mean like that?" I said, leaning over and looking down at her crotch. She had let her thighs drift apart as she was talking, and her dress was wide open below the last button. Her wispy pubic patch and pink slit were clearly visible now.

"Mm-hmm, like that," she replied with a grin, glancing down at herself and opening her legs a bit more.

"So anyway," she continued, "we got around to talking about how Bret and I were nudists, and were almost always naked at home. Rob said that he also enjoyed naturism and frequently visited the beach on Boca Chica, and occasionally drove up to Haulover. In the meantime, this one," glancing at Bret, "had his hand on my leg and was undoing the buttons on my dress, from the bottom up. I pretended not to notice. I had my hand on his leg, too, and I started to move it up toward his dick. I told Rob that we went to Haulover occasionally with other couples that we were especially friendly with. He understood my meaning and pretty soon we were talking about the lifestyle. I told him that we preferred other couples, and occasionally another girl because I like girls. I didn't say anything about us fucking single guys.

Chir0n
Chir0n
123 Followers
12