Laura Finds a Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just touching Bret's balls with my fingertips, kind of teasing him a little. I wasn't looking at it but I could feel that he was getting a little stiff. Then Rob told us that he was bi, too. He was looking right at Bret's cock when he said it. I didn't want to say anything but then Bret volunteered that he was ok with some guy to guy contact when we were with other couples. I gave his cock a little squeeze and I felt him get harder. That was very hot with Rob watching. Bret invited Rob to get rid of his clothes and get comfortable. By then he had unbuttoned my dress all the way up to my waist and I'm pretty sure Rob could see that Bret was touching my pussy.

"Rob got up and started getting undressed. He was looking down at my pussy and at Bret's cock, which was getting harder and harder. I guess we were getting him turned on, too, because when he took his boxers off, he had a semi. I know I gasped when I saw how thick his cock was, 'cause he looked right at me. I'm sure he knows he has that effect. It wasn't that long but it looked as big around as a Coke can. Well, you know, you've seen it. You've more than seen it. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Bret looking at me, watching me check out Rob, and he tweaked my clit. I was getting pretty excited. I figured I need to calm down, so I got up to make more drinks.

"I went in to the kitchen and I just had to play with myself a little, imagining that fat cock inside me. I thought about taking my dress off and walking back out naked, but this was fun just the way it was, me hanging with two naked guys. Bret likes to show me off so I figured I would let him play with my dress and show me off to Rob. I buttoned my dress again so he would have more to play with and started to walk back with the drinks. I looked through the door and Bret and Rob were both sitting out there with their hard dicks in their hands."

"They had their dicks in their hands?" Laura asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes," Denise replied. "And they both hard."

Laura looked at Bret. "Were you were jerking off?" she asked him. I could tell she was getting turned on. She leaned further forward and her crop top was starting to ride up on her breasts. Bret just smiled at her.

Denise answered for him. "Yes," she said, "they were jerking off. Both of them, they were watching each other wanking. They didn't know I was there and I watched them for a minute before I went through the door. They stopped when I came back out, and I put the drinks down and told them not to stop on my account. I sat down and Bret started jerking his cock again. Rob seemed a little hesitant and Bret told him to go ahead, that I like to watch. Which I do. So he grabbed his dick and started stroking himself again. It was pretty hot. The guys kept masturbating while we made small talk. It was kinda crazy but it was fun. They were just casually jerking off while we hung out. I couldn't help staring at Rob's cock. It was so big around. And I loved the way his balls were bouncing when he stroked himself. I was getting really horny and I knew what I wanted to do. I told them I would be right back and went upstairs and got a condom. There was no way I wasn't going to fuck that monster."

"Oh, my beautiful wife!" Bret said. He leaned over and kissed her. He noticed her open dress and smiled. He cupped her womanhood with his hand. "My little slut," he said, "I love you!"

He sat back in his chair. "Please continue," he said, "you're just getting to the good part."

Denise smiled at him and then looked back at Laura.

"I got back to the porch, and peeked through the door again. I almost came when I saw what was going on. Rob was on his knees with Bret's dick in his mouth. He had one hand on his balls and the other on his shaft, pumping him. I could tell he was really good at it. I walked back out on the porch and this time they didn't stop. I sat down at the end of the loveseat and played with my pussy under my dress while I watched them. Bret was fucking Rob's face and I could tell he was close to cumming. I thought he might stop, but Rob jerked him harder and kept sucking him until Bret came in his mouth. Rob looked at me and I told him how hot that was. I opened my legs so he could see me diddling my clit. He got up on one knee on the couch and leaned over me with his huge, hard cock right in front of me. He grabbed it and started stroking himself again. He leaned down and kissed me and shared Bret's cum with me. I came like crazy when he did that. It felt a little weird, but really hot, masturbating with this guy I barely knew, and then getting myself off while I kissed him with my husband's cum in his mouth.

"Rob straightened up and let go of his cock. It was stiff and sticking straight out, right in front of my face. I grabbed it and it felt huge in my hand. I started to suck him and I could barely fit him in my mouth. Bret reached up and played with his balls, and Rob grabbed my head and really started to pump hard in my mouth, like he was gonna cum. That wasn't what I wanted, so I pushed him out of my mouth. I pulled him down next to me on the loveseat and I opened the condom and put it on him. It barely fit. I wish I could put a rubber on a dick with my mouth, like you did with Derek last night," she said to Laura. "You'll have to teach me how to do that sometime."

"Ok," Laura said. "We'll need a hard cock to volunteer."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem," Bret said.

Laura smiled at him. Her stiffening nipples were clearly visible under the crop top. "Are you volunteering your cock?" she asked.

"I would love to," he replied.

"It will have to be hard," Laura said.

"I'll see what I can do. Maybe you can help with that," Bret said.

"Sounds like fun," Laura replied.

Denise continued. "So now all I wanted to do was fuck this guy. I stood in front of him and Bret got behind me. He unbuttoned my dress while Rob watched and played with that giant cock of his. Bret was having fun unbuttoning me slowly, showing my body to Rob a little at a time. First one tit, then he stopped and got my nipple really hard. Then the same thing with my other tit. Then some more buttons, one at a time. It was really hot with Rob watching us and jerking off, but it seemed to take forever to get me naked. Finally, he pulled my dress completely off. Rob ran his hands over my legs and then he leaned forward and kissed my pussy. No sucking, no licking, he just kissed it. It was a huge tease but it was really sweet. I got on my knees over his lap and held his cock upright. It felt huge in my hand. Bret reached from behind me and spread my pussy open."

"You're so thoughtful," Laura said to him.

He smiled at her and said, "I try to help out wherever I can."

"I sat on him and pushed him inside," Denise continued. "It felt like a truck driving up my pussy. He wasn't that deep in me, but he stretched the hell out of my twat. I was afraid it was gonna tear.

"He grabbed my ass and just pounded me with that thing. I fucked him as long as I could. I came a couple of times just from being so filled up. Finally, I had to grab his balls and make him cum. It was about the most intense fuck I've ever had."

"Oh, my," Laura said. "I can't wait."

"You might not be able to walk for a while," Debra cautioned her. She motioned at Bret and me. "Especially if you're going to try to fuck these two at the same time."

"Have you done that?" Laura asked. "I mean Rob and Bret at once."

"We try," Denise answered. "It's really hard to get them both in the same hole. I tried to get both of them in my pussy but it kinda hurts. I can take Bret from behind while I fuck Rob, but that can get uncomfortable, too. So usually I suck Bret while Rob fucks me. And sometimes Rob sucks Bret. And sometimes we both do."

"And sometimes I just jerk off while I watch them fuck," Bret said, nonchalantly.

"And sometimes that," Denise agreed.

"That sounds pretty hot," Laura said, looking at Bret.

"You seem to do ok with Rob and Chuck at the same time," Bret said to Denise.

"Yeah, but Chuck's dick is way smaller. More like normal size, not like you guys," Denise said.

Denise turned back to Laura. "Chuck and Vanessa are a couple that we play with. Chuck's dick isn't so big, so it's not that exciting in my pussy, but it's fun to suck and just I love anal with him. I got into a Rob and Chuck sandwich one night, and that was pretty nice, so we've done it a couple of times since. They're a sweet couple, and Chuck fits in my ass very nicely." She looked at Bret. "Doesn't he, honey?"

"Chuck's dick fits in your ass perfectly," Bret replied.

"You like watching her fucking two guys?" Laura asked Bret.

"He likes fucking Vanessa," Denise answered for him.

"And I like watching her," Bret said. He looked at his wife and caressed her face. "She looks very hot with two dicks in her. Or three."

"Well, I want three in me," Laura said, "I'll just have to see who fits where. I know for sure that I want Rob's cock in my pussy. I can't wait to fuck that thing." She thought for a minute. "Maybe Bret from behind." She turned to me. "Would you like to see Bret do me from behind?"

"You mean fuck you in the ass?" I asked. Since we had been together, there had only been two cocks in her ass, mine and a very close friend. It was something she was particular about.

"Yes," she said.

I lightly ran my fingertips up her inner thigh. Her pussy was just visible inside the open leg of her shorts.

"Is that what you want? You want Bret to fuck your ass?" I lightly touched her labia. She spread her legs further apart, inviting me in, and I found her clit. I didn't know if anybody could see what we were doing, but she didn't seem too concerned about that. She leaned in close to me and ran her tongue over my lips.

"Yes."

I pushed two fingers inside her. She was very wet.

"Say it," I teased. "Tell us what you want."

She looked at Denise, then at Bret. She brought her gaze back to me. She grabbed my hand and pushed me deeper inside her pussy.

"You know what I want," she said.

"Say it," I said again, "say it out loud."

She played the game with me. Her voice was dark and sexy but loud enough for Bret and Denise to hear. "I want Bret's big, beautiful cock in my ass," she said. She turned to Bret and playfully kissed his cheek. "Will you fuck my ass?" she sweetly asked him.

The crop top had ridden up higher as she leaned in over the table until the lower half of her areolas were visible. When she leaned toward Bret to kiss him, her left nipple slipped completely out of the top. Bret looked down at her stiff nub and caressed it with the back of his hand. He pushed the material higher and turned his hand in a way that completely revealed her breast. Laura quickly put her hand up to cover herself and looked around to see if anybody was watching. Satisfied that it was ok, she lowered her hand and let Bret expose her bare tit. He pinched her erect nipple and gently pulled it as he said, "I would love to fuck your beautiful tight ass!"

She turned back to me, Bret's fingers still gripping her nipple, my fingers still in her pussy. "Okay, it's settled," she said. "Tonight, Bret is going to fuck my ass while Rob fucks my pussy and you fuck my mouth."

"Oh fuck, that's hot," said Denise.

Laura looked at her. "And you can get me all good and wet for these guys."

"I would love to," Denise replied.

And she did. But that's the next story.

12