Laura: Initiation of a Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
She strips in traffic at His command.
2.5k words
4.48
48.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 ended with these paragraphs:

His hand slid between her legs, once again cupping her as intimately as a woman can be held, two fingers laid flat between her labia, their tips pressing firmly against her erect clitoris. She shuddered, then shuddered again as those same two fingers drew back and then thrust strongly inside her. "Don't cum," he said softly. "Don't cum." She shuddered, close to losing control, and then felt as if her entire insides had been ripped out of her as he withdrew his fingers. "Don't... don't cum," he said again.

Her legs were quivering so hard they could barely hold her up. If it hadn't been for her arms laid across the hood, and his hand still pressing down against the small of her back, she was convinced she would simply melt into a happy puddle next to the wheel of his car. His spanking hand now rubbed gently up and down her back while he continued to hold her with the other hand. Slowly, she regained control and lifted her head. "I think I can stand now," she whispered. He still supported her as she raised herself and turned to stand facing him, but still leaning against the car. "I have never ... never ... never been so close to cumming, and not done it. I didn't think it was possible, but when you said, 'Don't cum,' I forced myself to stop. I was already started, I think... and I stopped. I didn't know that could happen. I didn't know I could do that." She suddenly realized that her dress was still raised above her waist, her shaven pussy exposed. She thought about being embarrassed, then realized she wasn't - not in front of him. Thoughtfully, she reached down and lowered her dress to its normal position.

He walked her slowly to the door of the car, opened it and helped her sit down, raising the back of her skirt to put her bare, burning bottom on the soft leather seat. "I'm so wet," she protested weakly, holding herself just an inch above the seat.

He laughed. "It's good for the leather. Sit." She sat, wincing slightly from the heat and residual pain from the spanking. "Let's head for home. It's time your real training began."

Now, on to...

Chapter 3

He backed the Mercedes out of its space and out of the lot, onto the interstate only a couple of blocks away. The Thursday mid-evening traffic on the brightly-lit Atlanta highway was as heavy as a normal weekend night, because of the three-day holiday weekend. Suddenly, the river of taillights ahead of them flashed brighter red, as all the cars in sight put on their brakes. "Looks like an accident ahead," he commented calmly as the flow of traffic slowed from the normal Atlanta speed of 75 or 80 to 35 to 40 mph. As they cleared the crest of a small rise, Laura could see that the traffic was backed up for at least two miles in front of them. She knew the area - there was no exit for more than two miles from this point. Apparently, though, the problem causing the backup wasn't too serious, as the traffic continued its steady flow, albeit at about half its normal pace.

"Little One," he said quietly, "take your dress off, and lay it on the back seat." Though she was surprised at the command, she immediately reached to the back of her neck and untied the collar of her backless dress. As the front of the dress fell to her waist, her hands followed it and pushed the dress over her hips and down to her feet. She bent to pick it up, and turned partway around to drop it on the back seat of the Mercedes. "I said, 'lay it on the back seat,'" he said quietly. "Not 'toss it.'"

A quick flick of her eyes to the window next to her confirmed her memory. The windows of the car were untinted. Anyone near them in a vehicle as tall as or taller than a small pickup could easily see her to the waist, if not lower. If she were to lay the dress on the back seat, she would have to unfasten her seatbelt, turn and kneel in the seat, and lean over the back of it, revealing her body at least from shoulders to mid-thigh.

Her hand moved almost without hesitation to the buckle of her seatbelt and released it. Gracefully, she turned and knelt, and leaned over to lay her dress neatly across the back seat. She was not at all surprised to feel a sharp smack on her "sweet spot," the slightly-protruding lowest part of her bottom where it joined her thighs. A slight smile flickered across her lips, and she glanced out the right back window and saw the driver next to them staring. His mouth was comically wide open, and his eyes looked like those of a cartoon character. Her eyes crinkled with suppressed laughter and pleasure, and she took her time rising and returning to her proper position in the seat, turning her body to face outward from the car, to give him as much a view as possible from his slightly-lower vehicle. She felt her sex ooze more moisture onto her and the soft leather seats of his Mercedes, and knew that she was terribly excited.

He didn't suppress his chuckle. "Gave him a good view, didn't you, Little One?"

"Yes, Sir. I thought that was what you would want... and to be honest, I wanted it, too."

"You're going to be a pleasure to train. You're bright, obedient, and able to anticipate. You won't escape discipline, of course - no one does - but you'll end up with less of that than most trainees."
"Thank you, Sir. I'm not sure I deserve that assessment, but I gratefully accept it for the compliment that it seems to be."

Again, he didn't hold back - he threw his head back and laughed gleefully. "You've studied well. But no matter what, you will be disciplined, it will hurt you, and you will cry. My regimen is designed so that every trainee must fail in some aspects at some times. Each submissive, regardless of her innate talents and desire, needs to be disciplined, to understand the need for it, and the satisfaction that comes - to you - from realizing that failure to perform your tasks successfully results in prompt correction. For you, I think that realization will come early - perhaps as early as your third or fourth discipline session - and that understanding, and the tears you shed to gain it, will stay deep in your mind and soul forever."

"Thank you, Sir. I know that you know what is best for me, and if you decide that I need to be disciplined every week... every day of each weekend I spend with you... every hour of each day... I will gladly submit, knowing that it will make me better for you, no matter how much fear and pain it brings."

He concentrated on his driving for a moment, then glanced at her briefly. "Your knees are much too close together for my tastes," he said quietly. "Open them." She pressed her right knee against the door panel, her left against the center console of the car's cockpit, and felt a sudden rush of wetness flood her labia as they separated. Silently, she waited, though she felt rather than sensed that a high-bodied pickup truck was now close on her side of the car. She knew that the driver could clearly see her, from shoulders to knees, yet she felt no urge to hide herself. She belonged to the man on her left, and she knew that he was as aware of her exposure as she. As long as that was what he wanted, it was what she wanted.

"Your bottom has never been penetrated," he said. "Isn't that what you told me?"

"Yes, Sir. Nothing has ever been in there."
"Not even your own finger?" he asked.

"Not even that," she said huskily, already knowing what was about to happen, and scared yet excited. She could feel her anus tighten at the thought, and consciously tried to ease it, knowing from her reading that any relaxation she could muster. She wasn't positive, but she thought she could feel her bottom relax, just a little.

"Reach behind and under yourself with your right hand. Dip your little finger in the moisture of your cunt, and then put it in your ass, at least to the first knuckle." She obeyed silently and swiftly, gasping a little at the sharp little pain she felt as her finger entered her virgin anus. It was a strange and strangely exciting sensation, and she felt the juices of her sex increase their flow, seeping downward to coat her finger. Emboldened and aroused even further by her body's lubrication of the intruder, she pressed deeper, up to the second knuckle of her finger.

Her tight little bottom-hole seemed to try to both grasp and simultaneously expel this unusual thing, but she kept her finger buried there. "Is it in to the first knuckle?" he asked, unable to see the first tiny deflowering of her bottom.

"Oh, yes, Sir," she sighed. "It's up to the second knuckle." She looked at him with eyes that might have come from a hentai image. "It's ... I don't know how to describe it. There was some pain, but ... it excites me, too. It feels ... good, in a very different way."

Without a word, he reached between her wide-spread thighs and put the tip of his middle finger directly on her clitoris. "It is time you got your first reward," he said huskily. "When you approach your peak, ask me for permission to cum. If your request is appropriate to our situation, I will give it. If not, I will withhold permission to cum - I will simply tell you no - and you must wait and ask again. When you finally get permission, it will be in this form: 'Cum, slut. Cum now!' and you may climax at that time. If you cum before I give you permission, you will get your first discipline session as soon as we get to the house, and I may or may not allow you to cum this weekend, as a reminder that you are to obey me in all things, no matter how difficult."

"Yes, sir. I understand, and I will obey." His finger began to manipulate her engorged clitoris, which by this time was almost painful from the repeated instances of almost reaching orgasm without a release. In less than two minutes, his massage of her love button had her squirming frantically in the seat, and she suddenly realized that not only was her pinky buried in her bottom, it was thrusting in and out in time with his strokes on her clit. This sudden realization triggered the beginning of her climax, and she gasped, "Please, Sir, may this worthless submissive cum?"

She had to control herself waiting for his response, because he said nothing for several long seconds. "No." Her head dropped, and she focused on holding back the orgasm that threatened to erupt with every beat of her racing heart. Her thighs quivered furiously with the effort to withhold that explosion, and she tried to think of a better way to ask permission.

"Please, Sir. May I cum, please, Sir?" she whispered hoarsely. Again, he waited for seconds before he answered. This time, however, the response was what she yearned to hear.

"Cum, slut. Cum now!" The words echoed over and over in her mind as it focused completely on her vagina and anus, where her finger was now buried as deeply as she could force it. The added new pressure there seemed to expand the focus of her orgasm while intensifying it. Only after many seconds of her orgasm did she realize that when her orgasm struck, she had planted her heels firmly in the carpet and her shoulders into the back of the seat, and arched her back until her entire body from shoulders almost to her knees was above the lower edge of the window. Anyone who could see their car could see her cumming so furiously, and that realization triggered a second, shorter orgasm that overlapped the ending spasms of the first.

As the muscles of her cunt and anus relaxed, she sank slowly back to the seat while his finger lightly caressed her labia. She sat there for several minutes catching her breath, legs widespread, thighs and fingers coated with the secretions of her vagina, and slowly returned to the world. "Sir?"

His finger slowed a little more in its massage of her sex. "Yes, Little One?"

"May I take my finger out of my bottom, please, Sir? It's not hurting my bottom," she explained, "but my hand is starting to fall asleep from sitting on it."

He laughed and gave her permission to take her finger from her newly-stimulated nether hole. She pulled slowly, eyes widening as the new stimulus reawakened her sex. In just a few seconds, the finger was free, and the tingle she felt inside her first-time penetrated ass spread an interesting warmth to her vagina. "Mmmm," she didn't realize she moaned.

A quiet chuckle to her left made her understand that she had vocalized her feelings, and she glowed that she had pleased him. "Thank you, Sir, for letting me cum," she said softly.

"It was my pleasure, too," he answered. "We have a few minutes until we get to the house. Are there any questions you haven't asked that you might like to ask while we drive?"

"Umm, well... my dress is still on the back seat. Should I get dressed before we get to the house?"

The wicked laugh that erupted from his lips was answer enough, but he said, "No, Little One. You have no need of clothing until you're ready to leave Sunday evening." She sighed, "I thought that was what you would say. As you will, sir."

"Good. I wouldn't have it any other way," he chuckled. "But what I meant was, questions about the relationship, the things that will happen to you during your training... that sort of question."

"Well, I kinda knew that, but I wanted to ask about the dress before we got there. I do have a question," she hurried on. "I should already know this, but somehow, I haven't been able to understand how the same spanking can be sensual one time, and discipline another. I mean..."

"That's a simple concept that is hard to understand from what you find online and in the books currently on the market. It's also one that I address in the book I have coming out in a few months. I could let you read that chapter, but perhaps I can condense it for you before we get to the house."

"I'd like that, Sir."

End, Chapter 3