Laura Learns the Law

Story Info
Interning for her grandfather has its benefits.
5.1k words
4.54
255.5k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One- Me

My name is Laura. I am 22. I find older men attractive. For as long as I can remember I have found older men so much more attractive and interesting than boys my own age. I have been fascinated by their experiences, their wisdom, and their confidence. There is a stability about older men that I always found comforting. And to be perfectly honest, I liked the fact that older men had money. Younger guys, my age, were either broke or spending ridiculous amounts on fixing up cars or buying huge stereo systems for them. I enjoyed being spoiled from time to time by the older men I knew.

As I developed sexually, I fantasized about being with older men. My girlfriends would talk about how cute boys in school were. At the same time, I was getting wet panties over my teachers. They would go to the movies and then swoon over Brad Pitt or Matt Damon. I would go home and finger myself half the night because of Robert Redford or Harrison Ford.

When I became sexually attractive, I started with guys my age, being somewhat in awe of the older men I knew. What I discovered quickly was that guys my age, late teens at the time, were enthusiastic but had no regard for meeting my needs. Oh, they all talked a good game but in most cases I found I didn't even have time to get my butt comfortable before they were cumming and wanting to go listen to their new stereo. So, of course, I turned to older men.

I had a six month affair with a man that I babysat for. He taught me a great deal and because he was married I knew he would keep his mouth shut. We had to bring it to an end when his wife began to get suspicious. I really did love him but c'est la vie, c'est l'amor, c'est le guerre. I would go to my favorite dance clubs and dance with the 40 and older crowd that really knew how to dance. It wasn't unusual for me to end up spending the night with an older man, sometimes single, often married.

My sexual activities did not harm me in any way. I got good grades, went to a major university and now I am in law school. My father was a lawyer and my grandfather was and still is a lawyer. My father passed away a couple of years ago from cancer, which was a major blow to my mother and I. My grandfather was a tower of strength to both of us. My father, his only son, had worked as a partner in the law firm and when I entered law school granddad offered me an internship in preparation for following in my father's footsteps. My grandmother had passed several years earlier and granddad threw himself into his work.

Granddad was 59 and very handsome. He worked out regularly and actually bore a striking resemblance to Harrison Ford. He still had a smile that reflected his love of life and remarkable energy for a man of any age. At 6'1" he was a presence in a crowd in any size room. Being single, he dated. We often teased him about the younger women he went out with. While he never married any of them, I chided him that if he did I wouldn't know whether to call them "grandma" or "sister".

I apparently got the height gene from him through my father, as I stand 5'10 and also have a slender athletic build. The blonde hair gene came my way also. Granddad's and my dad's hair was sandy blonde while mine was what I would call Scandinavian blonde. And, yes, for those that are wondering, the drapes and the carpet match, if you know what I mean. I did inherit my mom's bust line and figure and have ended up at 35-24-36D. I too can create a presence in a room, even if I do say so myself.

Being the granddaughter of the head of the law firm had advantages of course. I got a private office, adjoining granddad's. I took care of special projects for him, doing research, reviewing contracts, and that sort of intern thing. Around others I always called him Mr. Livingston, but when it was just the two of us, it was just "granddad". We were always professionally detached in groups or in public, but in private we always had a hug for each other and a peck on the cheek.

Being his "special assistant", I often put in long hours at his side to meet deadlines. It wasn't unusual for the two of us to be the first ones there in the morning and the last to leave at night, sometimes two or three hours after everyone was gone.

Part Two- One night…

We finished up about 7:30. He gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Go home, Laura. Just because I'm a workaholic, that doesn't mean you have to be too." He laughed.

"Granddad, you know I enjoy working with you. We are a team" and I hugged him back. He felt good in my arms. Strong. Warm. My breasts felt good against his broad chest. For a moment I let myself get lost in his cologne and warmth. I thought I felt his cock stir a little. It occurred to me "Well, why not? I'm a nice looking young woman… just his type." And then the moment passed. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, grabbed my purse and headed out.

I got as far as the parking lot when I remembered that I had wanted to take home a couple of contracts to review before meetings the next day. The elevator took me silently up to the 10th floor where the law firm of Livingston and Livingston was. I didn't see any lights and thought that granddad must have left right behind me. The door between my office and his was cracked open and a dim light shown through. Then I heard a soft moan. For an instant I thought it was a moan of pain, but then I heard another one and recognized it as a moan of pleasure. I crept over to the door.

My eyes adjusted to the dim light in his office. The only light in the room was from granddad's computer monitor. Once my eyes adjusted fully I could see what he was looking at and what he was doing. He was looking at a website that was all teenage girls or young women in their early twenties. It took a second for it to register, but they were all blondes, too. Needless to say, they were all naked. Some were posing; some masturbating: and some were getting fucked by older men. Granddad enlarged several of the thumbnail sketches. Then, confident that he was alone, he stood up took off his suit coat and undid his belt. I'm sure my eyes grew wide at this point. He dropped his pants and his boxers. His cock was already hard and pulsed in front of him. It was only slightly above normal in length; maybe between 7 and 8 inches. But I learned a long time ago that "bigger ain't better". After all, you can't park a semi in a one car garage. His cock was beautiful; straight, hard, and a nice rounded head. His balls hung freely below his cock. They were nice sized. I had fucked and sucked many older men and he was suddenly the most desirable one I knew. I watched him.

He took his cock in his hand and began to jack off. He had a series of pictures on the screen. They were of a young blonde, not unlike myself, getting fucked from behind by an older man. He was intently looking at the series, spending minutes looking closely at each one before opening the next in the series. Toward the end of the series of jpgs the man came on her face. Granddad's hand flew up and down his hard cock as he looked at the hot cum shots on his monitor. Then he whispered, "oh god, Laura, take it… take my cum… that's it baby… in your mouth… on your tits… take my cum…" And his cum began to shoot out. Any questions I might have had about the sexual potency of older men were resolved in that moment. His cum blasted out and shot across his desk. It streamed across his monitor screen. Wad after wad, rope after rope, measure it how you will, call it what you want, it was everywhere and it was plentiful. I came aware of the fact that I was licking my lips. My cunt was profusely wet; my juices had soaked my panties. My nipples ached against my bra.

I silently left the office and building. What I had seen had turned me on incredibly. My granddad, this rich successful lawyer, a mature babe magnet who could have any number of supermodels, had just jacked off thinking about me. I couldn't deny the girl in the series of porn pics had looked kind of like me. He had whispered my name when he came; dreaming about his cum being in my mouth, on my face, on my tits. And me? How had I responded? Certainly not by being repulsed. No disgust here. No sooner had I got into my car, then I had my skirt hitched up and my fingers in my pussy. One hand held my panties out of the way and the other hand had two fingers in my cunt. I quickly brought myself to orgasm right there in the parking lot. By the time I got back to my apartment, my panties were in my purse and I had cum two more times while driving. I began to make my plans.

Part Three- The Plan

The next day, he greeted me as he did every day, a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. He commented on how nice I looked. I knew it would be unprofessional to dress slutty to get to him. Besides he didn't really go for that type. Instead, I had picked a mid thigh maroon skirt with white pinstripes and a white blouse with a frilly collar. I did leave the top two buttons undone so that my cleavage was visible from the right angle but not readily obvious. I worn a white lacy bra under it that was tastefully visible, but, again, not obvious.

We went through the day pretty much as normal. He took me to lunch and we made chit chat about nothing in particular. I made a point to reach out and touch his arm when he made me laugh. I kept eye contact with him. When we left the restaurant, I took his arm and let my breast rub against his. He put his hand on mine and we enjoyed the closeness of the moment.

As was common, we worked later than everyone else. I would have worked until midnight if I had too to pull off what I wanted to happen. That afternoon I did a quick web search. It took only a few minutes to find the same web site that he had been looking at the night before. I book marked it for the right time. By 6:00 everyone else was gone. I positioned my monitor so it would be visible through the connecting door, just as his had been. My hands were sweating and my pulse was racing as I got ready to take the big step. What if I was wrong? What if he had some chickie-poo bimbo named Laura on the side that I didn't know about? There was only one way to find out.

I waited until I knew he had stepped out of his office. I cracked the door open about 2 inches. I took my panties off and unbuttoned my blouse. My front clasp bra came easily open between my fingers. I went to the book marked web site. There was the same blonde that granddad had dropped his load to yesterday. I put one foot up on my desk and the other draped across the arm of my chair. I was wide open. Already my pussy was wet. I would not have to fake anything that was about to happen. The excitement of the situation had gotten me wet. The pics on the screen of the young woman, who could easily pass for my sister, sucking and fucking the older man only served to add to my excitement. I cupped one of my tits with my hand. I began to pull lightly at my nipple making it even harder. My other hand went to my pussy. I parted my labia and found my already hard and demanding clit. It was swollen and sensitive. My finger dipped into my cunt to gather lubrication and I spread it on my clit and began to run my finger in little circles on it.

I heard granddad come into his office. I knew it was time. I moaned softly. It was timed but it was not faked. I felt so good at that moment. I felt so wicked and wanton fingering myself there in my office. I felt so sexual, sensual, and insatiable. I moaned again. I felt my orgasm building. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw movement back in the shadows behind the door. He was watching me. I went for broke as I came. "Oh god granddad, fuck me… make me cum… oh god yes… fuck me hard… oh god granddad… oh god… oh god… give me your cum… shoot it for me" My cunt spasmed over and over again. My hips thrust up to meet my fingers. I squeezed and pulled on my tits and nipples trying to milk the pleasure out of them. I held my breath as my cum went on and on. Finally, I began to return from the ecstasy of orgasm. My eyes started to refocus. I thought, "OK, now it is your time to come in and catch me. Now we are going to fuck." And I waited. Minutes went by. I heard his door quietly close and foot steps creep down the hall away from my office. "Shit." I thought. He was too much of a gentleman to take the bait and come in and fuck his own granddaughter. I would have to have Plan B. I didn't have a fucking clue what it would be.

Part Four- Plan B

OK. So he wanted to fuck me and I wanted to fuck him. At least I knew I wanted to fuck him. There was still a possibility that he only was fantasizing about fucking me and really did not want to cross the line from fantasy to incest. What an ugly word that is, don't you think? I mean, yes, I can understand back before birth control why the taboo existed; inbreeding and all. But now that pregnancy could be easily avoided, what was the big deal? In between birth control pills, vasectomies, and abortion, it's amazing to me that any children get born these days. And why shouldn't men and women find each other attractive, even if they are related to each other? Why was it ok to fuck a perfect stranger that didn't give a shit about me but not ok to fuck a male relative, my granddad for example, that loved me and cared for me. Why should society find it more acceptable for a young woman to give blow jobs in photos for a web site for, literally, the whole world to see, but not to suck her own father's or brother's or grandfather's cock in private? I could understand why rape was immoral and against the law. That is a crime of violence, not sex. It only brings pain, hurt, degradation and emotional scars. But why should consensual sexual acts between relatives be considered immoral as well as illegal. Sexual pleasure brings intimacy and closeness. How could it be a crime between consenting adults? Then it occurred to me.

"Duh… you dumb blonde" I thought. "Of course, that is it. He is a fucking lawyer. He is concerned about the law. Of course, he can go out and fuck other young women your age, but it's against the law for him to fuck you." To make this happen, I would have to take a different approach.

The next day was spent in the law library. It took me a while but I found what I was looking for. I did my homework. Plan B was complete.

Part Five- Trial Date

The day after I found what I wanted in the law library, I dressed appropriately again; dark blue, knee length skirt; light blue silk blouse, appropriately unbuttoned to the crease of my cleavage. A white lacy bra was partially visible beneath. I opted for a dark blue garter belt and stocking. Matching blue panties completed my ensemble. Morning meetings went by. He was looking at me more, with a different type of look in his eye, but I still wasn't sure. His morning hug and kiss had been a little tighter and a little longer but not enough to make his feelings clear. We went to lunch. We laughed. We talked about a couple of clients that we didn't like but knew they were a lucrative source of income for the firm. We enjoyed each other's company as always. Again, I took his arm and pressed my tit to it as I held his arm. His hand was warm on mine. I looked up at him and caught his eyes focusing on my open buttoned blouse as he looked down to my tits. My lacy bra barely covered my nipples and the way I had my arms together holding his arm, my nipples may have been visible from his angle.

Afternoon work crept by and my anxiety and my confidence battled back and forth. If Plan B didn't work I would give up. The last person left at 6:30. Tonight of all nights they had to stay late to impress Mr. Livingston! But then we were alone. He was in his office and I was in mine. I picked up the law book and took it into his office. He looked up from his desk and smiled. "Hi Laura. You know you really need a life. You aren't a lawyer yet. Enjoy it while you can"

"I've just been doing some research for a family law class I have coming up. It's interesting."

He leaned back in his chair and got comfortable. He was so handsome there in the fading light. His graying hair had a glow in the sunlight. "Tell me about what you found."

"Well, granddad, I've been doing some research on incest. You know, sex between family members…"

His eyes got big and he sat forward in his big chair "Oh? Really?…" And then he didn't know what to say but I certainly had his attention.

"Yeah, I found some really interesting cases. Both in our state and other states. For example, I found a case where a wife became confined to a wheel chair as a result of an accident. Sex became very painful for her. She and her husband had an 18 year old daughter, you know younger than me even ( I added this for emphasis) but certainly passed the age of consent. The daughter, caring deeply about her father and with her mother's consent, became the father's lover. They didn't have any children or anything. Somehow someone found out about it and filed a complaint. An over-zealous DA filed charges. But they got a good attorney that convinced the jury that no harm had come to anyone as a result of their relationship. The man had had a vasectomy, so no children were possible. Their lawyer convinced the jury that no good would come from sending the father to jail, leaving the mother to be cared for by the state, and the daughter on her own at 18. While the jury seemed to be uneasy about the situation, they had to admit they could find no benefit in punishing anyone. So they found the father innocent even though it was clear he had been fucking his daughter." I intentionally used the word "fucking" to turn the conversation.

"Yes, that is an interesting case" granddad said. He was looking closely at me. I could see his eyes taking me in. I don't know if he was undressing me with his eyes, but he wasn't looking away either. "It raises the questions about what is moral, what is immoral, and what is legal. Is it moral to for society to tear apart a happy family because that family is engaged in something society considers to be immoral, even though the family does not hurt any of its members or society? Is this simply trying to legislate morality for "victimless crimes"?" he asked. I know it seems like boring legal mumbo jumbo, but this was going the way I wanted it to. Don't get bored and give up yet.

I went on. "Yeah, and then there is the basic question about what is incest anyway. Some states have different standards from other. I always heard jokes about cousins getting married, but did you know that in 27 states, over half the country, it is legal for first cousins to get married and legal in all 50 states for first cousins, once removed, to get married? Why is it immoral and illegal in some states and perfectly legal to do the same thing across an imaginary line? It doesn't make sense."

"True, very true…" He was thoughtful for a few moments. "Did you find anything about other familial relationships? Sexual relationships? Uncle and niece for example or…. Other ones?"

Bingo. I knew I had him where I wanted him and where, I suspected, he wanted to be. "Why yes, I did, now that you ask. Several states, including this one, define incest as sexual acts between parents and their children, or uncles and aunts having sex with nieces and nephews. Of course, every state prohibits sex between brothers and sisters, though they don't address homosexual relations between siblings. Surprisingly, sexual relationships between grandparents and grandchildren are not specifically addressed…" I just left that last thought hanging out there for him to mull it over. "So while society as a whole may find the thought of, say, a grandmother having sex with her grandson immoral, it isn't necessarily illegal, at least in this state. Not explicitly anyway."

Granddad looked at me closely "Or, for example, for a grandfather to fuck his granddaughter either" He squirmed in his seat. I looked at his crotch. I could see his cock was growing and causing his dress pants to tent out.

12