Laura Learns the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, or that combination, for example" I laid down the law book I had in my hands. I reached up and started to unbutton my blouse, never taking my eyes off him. His eyes never left my body. As my blouse fell off my shoulders and I undid my bra I said, "So, if for example, you and I were to fuck right here in your office, consensually, and I hope very sensually, it would be ok." My bra dropped off my shoulders and my tits were exposed to him. I reached up and cupped them, touching my nipples and making them even more erect. "Oh I suppose the old biddies in the office might talk, but only if they knew, right?" I undid the belt of my skirt and let it fall. I was now standing before my granddad in heels, stockings, a garter belt, and my dark blue panties. "But after all, people do "immoral" but not illegal acts all the time don't they…?" And I pushed my panties down over my hips, over my ass, and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and stepped forward. "And isn't immorality mostly in the eye or mind of the beholder. I mean, a pact entered into between consenting adults is more of a contract that anything else, isn't it?"

I got down on my knees between his knees. My hands ran up his thighs to his belt, which I quickly undid. His zipper came down and I peeled his pants to the side. "I hope you don't think this is an illegal search" I smiled up at him.

He smiled back down at me and then stood up. "Not at all. I think it is warranted by the situation" He pushed his pants and boxers down. His cock was right at my face. I held his pants while he stepped out of them. I took his cock in my hands and squeezed it, loving its heat. He moaned. I slowly stroked it, milking it, loving it. A bead of clear precum appeared at the head. I brought my face forward and let my tongue claim it. He reached down and took my tits in his hands. His fingers closed around my aching nipples. My mouth closed around the head of his cock and he began to fuck my face. I loved it. I loved him. There was nothing taboo about what we were doing as far as I was concerned. He loved me, I loved him. He desired me, I desired him. He wanted me to suck his cock and I wanted to suck his cock. We respected each other as a man and woman with needs. And besides all this, his cock was just too good to pass on. I hefted his balls in my hands. I used his balls to pull his cock deeper into my mouth. His hips worked back and forth as he fucked my mouth slowly. I looked up into his eyes and saw love and lust there. He put his hand under my chin and pulled me up. His cock popped out of my mouth with an audible sound.

I stood up and pressed myself completely against this wonderful man, my grandfather. Our mouths met and our tongues found each other. My hands quickly undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Soon he was even more naked than I was. I still had on my heels, stocking, and garter belt, which seemed to suit him fine. My tits were pressed hard to his graying hairy chest. His hair was coarse and rough on my nipples but I loved it. His hands were on my ass, pulling my pussy tightly to his cock.

He smiled at me. "So, my sexy little future lawyer, are you ready for your bar exam"

I kissed him deeply and passionately. I felt his cock throb against the blonde mat of my pubic hair. I smiled at him and turned around. I leaned over his desk, spreading my feet wide. I knew he could see my obscenely open and wet pussy. "Yes" was all I could say. I felt him run the head of his cock up and down my cunt lips, spreading the copious wetness he found there over his cock and my opening. The head of his cock parted my labia and then spread my opening. My breath was taken away as his cock filled my cunt. Deeper and deeper he entered me. Finally I felt the head of his cock kiss the head of my cervix. We were one, we were joined. "Fuck me, granddad. Fuck me hard" I said over my shoulder. And he did.

In and out of me he thrust his cock. I grabbed his desk with one hand to keep from falling. I fingered my clit with my other to add to my pleasure. His hands were on my hips using me for his pleasure. No, that's not true. He was using me for OUR pleasure. The head of his cock was sending waves of pleasure through me. My tits on his desk were being rubbed by the papers there. The friction on my nipples sent more waves of pleasure to my clit. All the pleasure was focusing there, at my clit. And it continued to build. And build. And build. And then I came. I came on my granddad's cock as he fucked me from behind. "Oh god, granddad, yes, fuck me harder, fuck me deeper, make me cum, make me cum.." I think I said but I can't be too sure. It may have been incomprehensible sexually induced jibberish. All I know is that I was cumming with more intensity that I have had and that I was exploding in orgasms, one after the other. It was in-fucking-credible. And then he came. The heat of my cunt and the tightness of my contracting cumming pussy muscles must have taken him over the top. He pushed deep into me. I felt his cock expand. I felt the liquid heat of his cum filling me. The head of his cock exploded against my cervix. His cum flowed into every space of my cunt. My spasming muscles caused it to be forced back along the length of his cock and it began to run down the inside of my thighs. He grunted and groaned and moaned as his cum shot out into me. Finally he collapsed on my back.

We laid across his desk panting, gasping for breath as we recovered from this wonderful fuck we had shared. He raised up off of me and I rolled over. I brought my heels up to the edge of his desk, leaving my pussy wide open and dripping. I could feel his semi hard cock teasing my opening. He leaned over me and took my tits in to his hands and a nipple into his mouth.

As he sucked my tits, I felt his cock harden once more and slowly enter me.

"Counselor…" he said to me as he sucked my tits. "I have to accuse you of perjury. You have lied to this court."

"Oh?" I moaned as he began a steady fucking of my dripping pussy.

"You made up some of the stuff you told me about the laws on incest… about grandparents and grandchildren…"

He never skipped a stroke with his cock. He was standing over me, my tits in his hands, his cock deep in my cunt. Already I could feel a second orgasm starting to gather in my toes.

"How did you know, granddad?"

"I already looked it up. But your case and argument were so persuasive… who cares?"

I certainly didn't.

12