Laura Lee in the City

Story Info
Laura Lee teases a city boy.
2.3k words
4.07
47k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisho
chrisho
19 Followers

"Can you give me a hand?"

Turning, I met Laura Lee. She smiled at me, said she was new in town and asked if I would mind helping her move her stuff into her apartment.

She gestured towards an antiquated pick up truck where I was shocked to see an older man who was straight out of "The Hills Have Eyes" glaring at me. He elbowed his way from the truck and started tugging on the ropes that held the tarp in place, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Laura Lee"

"Yes Papa?"

"Never you mind"

"Mind what, Pappa!" Laura Lee spat back at him.

"Mind your manners child!" he said as he tossed the corner of the tarp skyward, all the while staring straight at me.

"What's yer name boy" he asked.

"Uh, Randy, sir" I replied.

"Git your ass in gear, boy. I ain't got all day." he said as he started loosening the other side.

Instead of running from this wild man I decided to help him out and in doing so I met Laura Lee. She was 22 years old and was moving here to get a job as a waitress. She told me that times were tough where she came from and her father had finally agreed to let her help out, although he wasn't happy about her leaving.

Laura Lee's apartment turned out to be the one directly across from the one I shared with my mother. We had been alone for the last three years. My Father had died three days before my eighteenth birthday. Fucking cancer! I certainly missed him, missed him at my high school graduation, missed him when I dropped out of college, missed him when I got fired from my last job, but most of all, I just missed him.

Anyway, I have to tell you about Laura Lee. She is the best thing that has happened to me. I am very shy around girls but Laura Lee seemed to alleviate those fears. She was always talking to me and asking me to help her with things. More than once I caught myself peeking down her top or staring at her profile. Such sights caused the head of my cock to start pounding, making it throb and grow. More than once she caught me in a trance, staring at her, my dick beating in my pants.

Needless to say, she was the girl of my dreams. The way she smiled, the way she moved, the way her hair caressed the side of her face, I was totally enraptured with her.

The more I got to know her, the more time I spent with her. My mother treated her like the daughter she never had and Laura Lee spent as many hours in our place as I spent in hers. All in all, I was a happy guy, spending lots of time in her company.

She always wore loose fitting T-shirts and short cutoff jeans when she was at home, giving me ample opportunity to sneak the occasional peek down her top. I swear I saw her belly button more than once during those moments of bliss.

I soon came to realize that Laura Lee was a cockteaser! I wasn't sure if she knew it but she was sure teasing me. Her nipples transfixed me, her crotch made my cock swell in my pants. She seemed to understand this and flaunted her body every chance she got.

I'll never forget the time when she was eating over at our place and her foot brushed against mine under the table. I couldn't believe it when she started to move her foot up my leg as she stared straight into my eyes. She looked at me and winked as her wandering foot stroked the inside of my thigh. My cock was pounding in my underwear as her foot approached my groin. The moment was shattered as my mother returned to the kitchen. For some reason she smiled at Laura Lee as the tantalizing foot receded.

The next day was even better. I was helping Laura Lee re-arrange her living room. It was a hot day and her T-shirt was clinging to her chest. It was quite obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples pressed against the thin material. My shorts betrayed me, revealing my excitement.

Laura Lee seemed to be curiously oblivious of the effect she was having on me. More than once she brushed against me as we moved the furniture about, never appearing to notice when my erection happened to press against her. When we were finished she said that she was going to take a bath to cool down. I politely said that I should leave but she asked me to stay and wash her back.

As I entered the bathroom she was already in the tub gesturing for me to come in. I froze, staring at her nakedness. She giggled and asked me what was wrong. I just stood there and stared as she soaped her legs, her flashing arms affording me the odd glimpse of her nipples.

"Don't be shy" she said staring straight at my crotch which was keeping time with my rapidly beating heart.

Without saying a word I quickly stripped off my clothes. Laura Lee didn't seem to mind so I boldly stepped forward and started washing her back. My dick was pounding, I was so excited.

Here I was, naked and rubbing the back of the most gorgeous girl that I had ever laid eyes on. My hands trembled as they caressed her skin, the more I massaged her, the harder I became. She arched her spine as my nervous fingers traced down her back, presenting me with a beautiful view of her ample breasts. The sight of her nipples made my dick throb, again and again. I longed to caress them, suck on them.

"... so will you do that?"

"Huh" I said.

"I asked you if you wanted to get in the tub with me."

I was in the tub before you can say 'Bob's your uncle'. Laura Lee spun around so her back was against me. She parted my legs and pressed her body against mine, trapping my throbbing erection between us.

"Wash my breasts" She breathed as she rested her head on my left shoulder.

With the soap in my right hand I lathered her magnificent breasts. My left hand followed my right, ensuring that she was well soaped up. I thought I was going to cum as she wiggled her back against me. Seconds before that occurred she pushed away from me.


Turning, she told me to stand up. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my load as her soap covered breasts approached my straining member. She seemed to sense this and stopped, her erect nipple lightly pressing against my cock, causing it to jump away then back again slapping at her breast. She licked her lips and started rubbing her nipple up and down my shaft. I spasmed, out of control. Without warning she stopped and stared into my eyes. Twisting her shoulders, she continued her assault with her other nipple. My legs started to shake as she toyed with me. First it was her left nipple, then her right, then her left. I couldn't keep track anymore. She was driving me nuts!

Suddenly I was in heaven. Her slippery breasts surrounded my aching cock and I went into overdrive. I started bucking my hips as rapidly as I could. I was in heaven.

Suddenly, Laura Lee moved back, breaking all contact. I groaned as my dick pulsated uselessly in the air. Looking down I saw semen mixed with the pre-cum oozing from my cock.

"Don't stop," I begged her.

She just laughed and asked me if I would do something for her.

By this time I was ready to do anything she said.

Smiling the sexiest smile I have ever seen in my life she asked me if I would help her host a party. Apparently she was inviting some of her friends over to her place that weekend and she wanted help serving food and cleaning up.

"No problem" I said, mentally noting that I would be alone that weekend as my mother was going to be out of town, visiting her sister.

"Thanks" She said giving me a big hug, sandwiching my aching boner between her breasts. She nudged the back of my knees and I sat down in the soapy water. She slid her legs over mine and locked her ankles behind me. It felt so good. Once again my dick started throbbing as it pressed into her stomach. I grunted and started moving back and forth against her. I could feel the most intense orgasm of my life beginning. Two or three more seconds of this and I was going to burst.

All of a sudden Laura Lee backed off and pulled the plug. I groaned in agony as my orgasm was denied once again. Laura Lee's eyes were riveted to my cock as it poked through the bubbles. Her eyes grew bigger as she watched it twitch, beating at the bubbles as they swirled down the drain. Standing up she handed me a towel and asked me to dry her. I eagerly complied, gently rubbing her back with the thick towel. She ensured that I stayed harder than a rock, taking every opportunity to brush against me while I toweled her down. When she was dry she turned to me and said she was still wet. I asked her what she meant and she pointed to her crotch.

"Eat me" she panted.

I had never done that, never! My inadequacy was soon apparent but that didn't stop Laura Lee. She grabbed my protruding member and led me into her bedroom. She laid back and spread her legs. I crawled towards her and started to suck hungrily on her exposed sex.

"Slow down" she urged.

"Kiss me here" she panted guiding my mouth with her fingers.

"Gently now" she moaned.

"Use your tongue, lick it like an ice cream cone, yes, that's the way" she encouraged me.

I tried my best to give her what she wanted. Whenever I got a little rambunctious she slowed me down. She taught me how to please a woman with my lips and tongue during the next two hours. The more I learned the hornier I got. For what seemed like the twentieth time she bucked against my face.

Grabbing my hair she pulled me from her heat and kissed me for the first time. Her fingers found my stiffness and started squeezing. Time and time again she squeezed causing me to expand like never before. Just when I thought I was going to explode she stopped and started playing with my nipples. I grunted as she fingered them until they were as hard as my cock. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling, it was as if my nipples were in direct contact with my cock. The more she teased them, the more my cock twitched. I couldn't stop it from happening, it was like I was cumming but I wasn't.

Laura Lee suddenly took a great interest with the pre-cum oozing out of my cock. With a mischievous grin she started to spread it around on the head of my cock. In less than a second it jerked away from the tip of her finger.

"Don't you want me to touch it" she giggled as it jerked back and forth.

"Y-yes" I managed to gasp, as her finger kept lightly touching it, causing it to dance.

"Stop twitching then. Can you do that?"

"I, I, I" was all I could say as she started lightly rubbing the tip with her palm. I was in ecstasy and couldn't control myself as her hand twirled around and around. I was beyond comprehension when the buzzer rang. Without hesitation, Laura Lee stopped and told me to hide in the closet. I watched as she rolled of the bed and quickly threw on her shorts and T-shirt.

"Hi Laura Lee, how are you?"

'It was my mother' I realized as I hid in the closet.

'What was she doing here?' my mind raced as I pictured her catching me, naked and with a raging hard-on, in Lara Lee's closet. Their voices got closer and I heard Laura Lee telling her that I was helping her fix the bar inside her bedroom closet. I panicked and tried to hide behind some of the hanging clothes.

"Randy, are you in here" my mother inquired as the closet door swung open.

"What the hell???"

I was caught, buck naked, my cock staring at the ceiling.

"Randy! What do you think your doing!" My mother shrieked as her right hand covered her mouth.

"I, I, I..."

Embarrassed and ashamed I bolted, running from Laura Lee's bedroom into my own. I didn't care if someone saw me running naked through the hallway.

'This can't be happening' I thought as I heard my mother knocking on my bedroom door.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"Randy, we have to talk"

The next afternoon my mother kissed me on the cheek and waved goodbye as she backed her car out of her parking spot. She was off, going to visit my aunt and she wouldn't be back until Monday night. As I was heading back inside I looked up and saw Laura Lee waving at my mother's car. She then looked down and gestured at me, pointing to the inside of her apartment. Within minutes I was knocking on her door and was greeted by a smile that I'll never forget.

Laura Lee asked me if I was still willing to help her with her party that weekend. I didn't have to be asked twice. That weekend was amazing and forever changed my life.

Needless to say I was introduced to sex, sex and more sex; but that is another story...

chrisho
chrisho
19 Followers