Laura Love Ch. 05

Story Info
How to date a dominatrix.
13.9k words
4.67
19.8k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This series is a continuation of "Laura's Femdom Empowerment". You should read that series before this one.

*****

Chapter 5 How to Date a Dominatrix

The next morning on my way to the hospital I got a call from my boss. She said they needed me at the clinic for the week.

It was just as well. Bodhi could use the time to process and figure out what he wanted. I was hoping he would miss me. I knew he had been denied orgasm for at least a couple weeks and he was not able to cum without permission from Alexis. Him being horny could only help.

Work at the clinic dragged on. I missed the hospital. Busy days, gossiping with the nurses and something else. It was Bodhi. I realized I missed Bodhi. We had been on one date and we worked at the same hospital but I barely knew him. I wanted to get to know him better. I hoped Alexis was right. I hoped he would ask me out again.

I received word from Alexis that her new blackmail client had signed up for a six month contract. He was a level C which meant he made a lot of money. His salary was between three and four hundred thousand per year. That translated to more potential money for me. She asked me if I could be at Red Room Studio Wednesday night at five o'clock for his signing. She required all blackmail clients to sign a legally binding contract to start their session. I told her I could make it work.

I had fun at Red Room Studio Wednesday night. Alexis, Pixie and I had snared another blackmail client. I had all of his personal information and we got some incriminating video and photos.

Thursday morning I called my new blackmail puppet while he was on his way to work. I arranged to meet him for drinks that night so I could begin digging my claws into him.

I planned to have Grace already at the bar so she could secretly take pictures of me having drinks with him. It was just the beginning of the blackmail material I would collect over the weeks and months of the contract.

Thursday night I had just returned home from O'Malley's pub. That was the bar where I had a drink with John, my new blackmail toy while Grace surreptitiously snapped photos.

Despite the fact that I had John to toy with, I kept thinking about Bodhi. It was kind of my new normal. I found myself thinking about him more and more. I was wondering what it would be like to have a session with him. How would it flow? Would it be natural or awkward?

My phone buzzed with a text from Jared, "I got it to fit."

I called Jared. He picked up the phone, "Hello goddess."

I said, "Hello bitch boy. So, you finally got it to fit huh?"

Jared said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "What about the sizing rings?"

He said "I've had the same one on for thirteen days."

I said, "Keep that ring on until you see me. Miss Grace loaned me the money for your chastity cage including fast shipping. Isn't that great news?"

He did not hesitate, "Yes goddess."

I continued, "I want you to come over Saturday after lunch. Say one o'clock. I expect you to have all your pubic hair shaved and you need to be wearing your new black plug. I'll measure you and we'll order your chastity cage. Plan on spending the afternoon with me."

He replied, "Yes goddess."

I said, "I'll see you at 1pm. You better be right on time."

He replied, "Yes goddess."

Friday morning I was getting ready for work. I was thinking how nice it was to have a sparkling clean bathroom. After I got dressed I went to the kitchen to make some toast. As I waited for the toast I was looking around at my spotless kitchen. I remembered telling Grace that I would let her use Benjamin to clean her house.

Saturday would be perfect because I was going to have Jared over. I sent Benjamin a text, "I'm going to send you to Grace's house tomorrow to clean for her."

He replied, "Yes goddess."

As I ate my toast I texted Grace, "I told Benjamin to plan on cleaning your house tomorrow. Does early afternoon work?"

Grace replied, "Yes, that would be great."

I texted back, "I'll forward you his number and let him know you will call."

Grace replied with a thumbs up.

I texted Benjamin, "Keep your entire Saturday open. Grace will be calling you."

Benjamin replied, "Yes goddess."

Friday at lunchtime Grace called Benjamin. He was at work eating lunch at his desk. He answered the phone, "This is Ben."

Grace said, "Hi Benji, are you at work?"

At first he was caught off guard by Grace's pet name for him then he replied, "Yes I'm eating lunch at my desk."

Grace said, "This will be quick. I'm going to have you clean my house tomorrow and then take care of, some other things."

Benjamin said, "Yes Laura told me. I'm looking forward to it. I just need a time and place."

Grace said, "One o'clock and I'll text you my address."

Benjamin said, "Okay sounds good."

Grace confirmed, "Remember that all the same rules you follow at Laura's house will apply at my house."

Benjamin said, "I completely understand Miss Grace. I'm looking forward to it."

Grace said, "Good. I'll text you my address in a couple minutes and I'll see you tomorrow at one o'clock."

Ben said, "Okay, I'll see you then."

Saturday morning I woke up and just laid in bed. I was thinking about Jade and Joshua. I was thinking about my future. I didn't want to be single forever. I truly loved being a dominatrix but that was my secret life. What would it be like to be in a serious relationship with a man who is a slave to me?

My family and many of my friends didn't even know about my Goddess Steele persona. I liked it that way. I liked being known as a physician assistant but I also liked controlling slaves. No, correction, I loved controlling slaves. I thrived on it. In fact, that very afternoon Jared was coming over. I had some fun plans in store for him. Fun for me at least and I was looking forward to it. He was heading for full time enforced chastity with me as his key holder. Just the idea of it made me wet.

I reasoned that the scandal of the bdsm world is what makes it so exciting for me. Of course there are people like Mistress Alexis and her husband Tristan. They were much more "out in the open" with bdsm as a significant part of their life. I preferred to keep it a secret. An exciting diversion in an otherwise average life.

By ten in the morning I was getting hungry. I got up and made an egg white omelet. As I was eating I had an idea for something I wanted to do to Jared. I would need some help from Benjamin to set it up. I texted him and learned he was free until after lunch. I had him make a special adjustable mount for my magic wand vibrator. By 11:30 it was done and I sent Benjamin on his way. I decided to go for a long run. I didn't wear socks so I could get my feet ready for a long foot worship session.

I was stretching on my front porch just after noon. I locked my door and put my key and my phone in my thigh pocket. I ran an extra-long route and was timing myself to arrive back at my house at one o'clock.

It felt great to get my heart pumping and stretch my legs. I didn't bring any water with me and I was working up a good sweat. As I rounded the corner onto my street I saw Jared park his car in my driveway. As he was stepping onto my porch I reached the top step. I was breathing heavily and said, "There, I timed that perfectly."

Jared said nothing because I had not asked him a question. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. I walked in and said, "Come in."

Jared followed me in and I closed the door and locked it. As Jared began placing his clothes in the foot locker I left the room. I returned to the front door with Jared's remote and a hand towel. I was toweling the sweat off my face and neck. As soon as Jared was wearing only his shock collar he knelt, put his face to the floor and kissed each of my feet once.

I said, "Stay there and spread your ass cheeks."

He reached back and pulled his cheeks apart. I walked around him and looked at his ass. I chuckled and said, "Yep it's official. You are my ass bitch. How does that huge plug feel?"

Jared said, "It's humiliating and uncomfortable."

I said, "Good. You deserve it. Let's keep that in to remind you what happens when you piss me off. You should thank me. I could have just dumped your ass but I decided to keep you around,"

Jared nodded and said, "Yes goddess. Thank you for not dumping me."

I said, "Stand up."

Jared stood and I moved in front of him. I pressed my sweaty tee shirt against his chest and pushed him back against the wall. My breasts were smashed against his chest and his cock was pressing against the crotch of my running pants. I stepped back and I looked him in the eyes and said, "I'm not wearing any socks. My feet are hot and sweaty in my running shoes."

His cock was getting harder and harder. I smiled and said, "Enjoy that hard-on while you can. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around it.

I looked down at his cock and taunted him, "Today we measure. Soon... this will officially belong to me. Locked safely in steel."

I looked into his eyes and said, "Are you excited?"

Jared's voice was hoarse as he said, "Yes goddess. I'm very excited."

I said, "Good. Okay let's go." I turned and walked toward the kitchen. I stopped in the kitchen and said, "I'm going to get a glass of ice water. Go downstairs and kneel in front of my throne."

Jared excitedly said, "Yes goddess." He hurried down the stairs.

Meanwhile Benjamin had arrived at Grace's house and he was on her front porch. He rang her doorbell and waited. The door opened and Grace smiled and said, "Welcome to my home Benji. Please come in." She stepped aside and Benjamin walked in. Grace closed the door and locked it.

Benjamin glanced around. He noticed she was holding something behind her back but he said nothing because he didn't want to speak out of turn. He was impressed with Grace's home. It was large and modern.

Grace turned to Benjamin and said, "In my home your clothes go in this closet." She opened the closet door and waited with both hands behind her back. Benjamin took that as his signal to strip. He quickly stripped down to his underwear and put his clothes on the shelf.

Grace said, "I know that Laura keeps you in your underwear to manage your... excitement. Isn't that right Benji?"

Benjamin said, "Yes when I've been locked for a long time I tend to uh, drip."

Grace smiled and said, "Ah yes. I like to think of it as your tears of sexual frustration."

She continued, "Go ahead and remove your underwear as well. I have something different in mind for you in my house."

Benjamin removed his underwear and put them in the closet with the rest of his clothes. He turned back to face her wearing only his chastity cage.

Grace revealed what she was holding behind her back. At first Benjamin thought it was a mini skirt. It was pink and looked silky. His expression showed his confusion.

Grace giggled and said, "This is your uniform. It's a sissy panty."

She held it up and said, "See, it's like women's panties but it has this tiny apron in the front to hide your wet spot. It looks and feels like silk but It's made of nylon which is durable and machine washable. I got you three of them. This pink pair, a lavender pair and a pair in hot pink. Here put them on."

Benjamin took them and stepped into them and slid them up his legs. He felt his face burning with embarrassment. He had never worn anything so feminine. Grace walked around him and reached out and smoothed the fabric over his ass. She came back to his front and lifted the tiny apron. She cupped her hand over his chastity cage and said, "See, nice and sexy. Perfect for a sissy maid. That's what you are at my house. Notice that I'm not making you wear a collar. Isn't that kind of me?"

Benjamin said, "Yes Miss Grace." Then he remained quiet as he ran his fingertips over his new "uniform". He found that he liked the feeling of his new sissy panties and realized his penis was firm in its cage.

Grace said, "Follow me. I'll give you a quick tour and show you what I expect of you for today. Let's go from the top down."

Grace turned and Benjamin followed her up the staircase. She went to the master bedroom and said, "This is my bedroom. I want you to strip the bed and wash my sheets. There are fresh sheets in the linen closet in the hall. Make my bed with clean sheets. When these sheets are clean, put them away in the linen closet."

She stepped over to her walk in closet and opened the door. She pointed to the corner of the closet and said, "That's my dirty clothes hamper. You will wash my clothes. When you're done I want you to fold them and I will show you where to put them away. Some of my underwear is silk. Check the labels. Any silk garments need to be hand washed and hung to dry in the laundry room. Do you understand?"

Benjamin nodded, "Yes of course Miss Grace."

She said, "Good. Over here is my bathroom."

She walked over to the master bathroom and opened the door. It was very large. All white with a large Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower. There was a small open door through which Benjamin could see the toilet."

Grace pointed and said," Through there is my toilet. I want the toilet and entire floor hand washed."

Benjamin said, "Yes Miss Grace."

Grace turned and walked through the master bedroom and out into the hall and said, "Follow me."

Down the hall a short distance she opened another door. She said, "This is the laundry room. You will find laundry detergent and all the cleaning supplies you will need in the cabinets above the washing machine.

She continued, "Now to the main floor."

She exited the laundry room but turned away from the main staircase. She said, "The rear staircase takes you down near the kitchen."

Before they got to the top of the rear staircase she paused at another door. Grace put her hand on the door knob but stopped herself. She said, "This room is special. I'll show it to you later. When you finish your chores you and I will spend some time in there."

Benjamin wondered what was in the room. He followed her down to the main level. Upon arriving in the kitchen Grace said, 'My kitchen floor has not been properly cleaned for quite some time. I want you to hand wash it. You better make sure every square inch is spotless.

Benjamin said, "Of course Miss Grace."

Grace turned to Benjamin and said, "That's enough for now. I want to leave time for you to pamper me. You have your tasks so get to work. I want you to be done in time to make me dinner."

Benjamin said, "Yes Miss Grace." She paused and Benjamin stood looking at her. She waved the back of her hand at him and said, "Scoot. Get to work."

Benjamin jumped and said, "Yes Miss Grace." He hurried up the back steps to start her laundry.

Back at Laura's house:

Jared was obediently waiting on his knees in front of my throne. I took my time and was enjoying my ice water in the kitchen. I was in no hurry. It was fun to torment Jared with anticipation. I knew he loved my feet and the only thing better than anticipating foot worship was the act itself.

Finally I went down and entered my playroom. I had my hand towel draped over my shoulder. I was carrying Jared's remote control. He was patiently waiting on his knees. As I entered the room he kept his gaze on the seat of my throne. I walked over and stood on Jared's left side. We were both facing my throne. I put my left running shoe up on the arm of the throne with my leg straight out and stretched. Jared's head was only inches from my pussy. Of course I was still wearing my running clothes. I leaned forward over my knee and stretched for a couple minutes.

Then I moved to Jared's right side. I put my right running shoe on the other arm of my throne. This time I moved closer so when I stretched, my pussy was actually on his shoulder. I looked down and saw his erection slowly pulsing up and down as he waited.

I said, "Okay let's get started." I took my place on my throne. Jared waited for my command.

I said, "Take off my shoes."

Jared reached down and carefully untied my left shoe. He pulled it off and placed it upright, under my throne. He did the same with my right shoe, placing in beside the left.

He grasped my foot and began to raise it to his mouth. I said, "Stop."

He stopped and looked at me. I said, "No hands."

He released my foot and I put it on the floor. He dropped to his knees and elbows and lowered his mouth to my right toes. Again I said, "Stop."

Again he stopped and looked up at me. I said, "No mouth yet, just smell my feet."

He lowered his nose to my toes and began sniffing. I said, "That's it. Don't touch just enjoy my sweet fragrance."

I pulled out my phone and began surfing Twitter. After a good five minutes I said, "Okay now. Beg me. Beg to worship my gorgeous feet."

Jared looked up at me and said, "Goddess Laura. May I please worship your perfect feet?"

I smirked and said, "God you are pathetic."

I kept my heel on the floor and lifted my toes a little. I said, "Clean each toe one at a time. Suck it until you think it's clean then lick between my toes. Keep your eyes down and don't look up."

Jared looked up at me and I shocked his balls at level five, zap! He cried out, "Ow! I'm sorry goddess." He lowered his eyes and began sucking my big toe. I sat and watched him for a minute. Then I put my finger back on the shock button and I said, "Hey bitch boy."

Without moving his mouth he looked up at me and I hit the button, zap! I said, "I told you to keep your eyes down."

His cry of pain was muffled by my toe in his mouth. Once he had learned to not look up I switched my phone over to video. I held it down next to my knee and videotaped him sucking my toes. After I had a couple minutes' worth of video I stopped and switched back to Twitter.

I took another drink of ice water as I enjoyed Jared's tongue on my sweaty feet. It was soothing after my long run. After about ten minutes he had finished with my toes I said, "Switch feet."

He kept his eyes down as he moved over. I raised my other toes to his mouth and he started sucking. I said, "That's it. Don't miss one square inch. After you're done with the toes you need to clean the bottoms of both feet."

Later, at Grace's house Benjamin was finished hand scrubbing the kitchen floor. He took pride in his work and he wanted to do his best for Grace. He worked extra hard to make sure it was completely spotless.

He had started Grace's laundry earlier but now he focused on it. He gathered all of Grace's dirty clothes. He was in the laundry room on the second floor. The washing machine was already running, full of her sheets and towels. His back was to the door as he sorted whites, colors, and delicate silks. He found two lovely pairs of silk panties.

He didn't realize that Grace had come upstairs. She was standing in the laundry room doorway. She was leaning against the doorway with her arms folded and she was watching Benjamin.

He had plenty of experience with dirty laundry, especially worn panties. He had been doing Laura's laundry for months. He knew that cotton panties retained the scent of the wearer better than other fabrics. He was happy to find an ordinary pair of white cotton panties. He couldn't resist sampling Grace's essence.

He held the crotch to his nose and took a long sniff. Grace's scent was different than Laura's. Still wonderfully sweet and feminine just different. He took another sniff. He felt his penis touch the end of its cage. He felt a tinge of guilt that he was enjoying the scent of a woman other than his precious goddess Laura.

Suddenly Grace cleared her throat. Benjamin turned and said, "Oh Grace. I mean Miss Grace, I'm sorry I just... I couldn't...". Benjamin knew he had been caught and had no excuses. He collected his thoughts and said, "I'm sorry Miss Grace. It will not happen again."