Laura Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Female led destiny.
15k words
4.44
21.1k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This series is a continuation of "Laura's Femdom Empowerment". You should read that series before this one.

*****

Chapter 7 Female Led Destiny

The next day was Monday. I couldn't wait to see Bodhi at work. I took one of his chastity keys out of the safe in my bedroom closet. I put it on the same silver necklace I was wearing in his domination session.

As I was eating breakfast at my kitchen table I was thinking about Bodhi's key hanging between my breasts. It would be Bodhi's and my secret. The silver necklace was visible but it disappeared into my shirt. I was sure Bodhi would notice it and know what was just out of sight.

When it came time to clean up my dishes I thought of Benjamin. He was the one who kept my house clean. To me he was a horny male maid who did whatever I told him. Mainly because he was infatuated with me but in no small part because there was a lock in his pants. Now I technically had three locked males.

Benjamin really was a great guy with a good heart. He had done a lot of work around my house, both menial housekeeping and helping me create my personal dungeon. I had the newly locked Jared. I decided I could begin to transfer Benjamin's maid work over to him. Even better, I could have Benjamin train him. Benjamin would enjoy that.

Finally there was my Bodhi. Handsome, healthy body, excellent career, but with a bit too much of a mind of his own. He definitely had some alpha male tendencies. That's not all bad. I mean what girl wants to be with a man who's a pushover. Controlling passive beta men was easy, even mundane. Having control of a man like Bodhi seemed very exciting.

I just had to make sure he deferred to my judgment and behaved like a gentleman. The fact that I was now his key holder should make all the difference. He obviously knew I was a dominant woman. I needed to show him I could lead him.

Then I thought about Grace. She had been lonely for a long time. She was lacking in intimacy. To her, Benjamin was something special.

I decided to invite Benjamin and Grace over together. Technically Grace was my pet as well, not a slave like Benjamin. I wanted to see Grace and Benjamin together to evaluate their relationship. Of course we had all been together at my house before but I didn't notice any chemistry between them. Maybe I simply hadn't been looking. Sunday afternoon would be perfect.

A short time later as I pulled into my parking spot at the hospital Bodhi texted me, "May I buy you a coffee in the cafeteria?"

I replied, "Sure. See you in a few."

Bodhi arrived at the cafeteria the same time I did. There were quite a few people around. He smiled and said, "Good morning Miss..." He saw the necklace around my neck and then looked back at my eyes. "Stanton."

I smiled sweetly and said, "Good morning Dr. Bradford."

He walked with me to the barista. She said, "What can I get for you?"

He glanced my way and said, "Small hazelnut black in a to-go cup?"

I said, "Let's go large."

He turned to the barista and said, "I'll take two large hazelnuts to-go, black."

As we waited he turned to me and said, "I like your necklace."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. I don't usually wear jewelry but I have a new pendant that's very important." I reached up and touched Bodhi's key through my shirt.

The barista said, "Here you go. That'll be $4.50."

Bodhi gave her a five and said, "Keep the change."

He turned to me and said, "Can we sit for a minute?"

I said, "Sure."

I followed him out of the cafeteria to the atrium and he motioned to a bench. He said, "How's this?"

I sat down and said, "It's great."

He sat as well, turned toward me and smiled. I looked at him and said, "What?"

He said, "Sorry Laura I just. I mean last weekend was phenomenal. Oh and I hope I'm not out of line asking Alexis to give you..." Bodhi glanced around.

I put my hand on my chest and said, "Your key?"

He nodded and said, "Right. I mean now that I think about it I feel that I should have asked if you would accept it."

I smiled and said, "Don't worry about that. I'm happy to have it. I'll take good care of it."

Bodhi said, "Good... great. So next question. This Saturday evening I'm attending a dinner party and I would be honored if you would join me. Doctor Lancaster is having a get together to celebrate his wife's fiftieth birthday."

I nodded and said, "Yes Bodhi, I would love to. So uh, what would I wear to a doctor's wife's fiftieth birthday party?"

Bodhi said, "Well it's going to be on the fancy side. He has hired a chef who will be serving fillet mignon and lobster."

I said, "Ooh yum."

He smiled and continued, "I'll be in a suit and tie."

I thought for a moment and said, "I'll have to go get a new little black dress."

His face lit up with an idea, "Hey, I'll take you shopping one night this week. We can get you a new dress, shoes, purse, whatever you need."

I smiled at him and said, "Bodhi you don't have to do that."

He moved closer and looked into my eyes and said, "No, I know. I want to. How about Wednesday night? We can go shopping and then grab a bite to eat."

I said, "Okay you talked me into it."

Bodhi had become the consummate gentleman. He was giving me more attention at work but not in an obvious or inappropriate way. His personality changes did not only apply to me. His bedside manner had improved and his relationship with the entire staff was better than ever.

On Wednesday morning I happened to be working alongside Linda. She nudged me and said, "So... you're going to Dr. Lancaster's party with Dr. Bradford."

I gave her a surprised look and said, "Well yes... how did you know."

Linda smiled and said, "Dr. Bradford has mentioned it. He's obviously smitten with you."

I was speechless and I felt my face flush. Her eyes opened wide as she said, "You're smitten too aren't you?"

I stammered, "Uh well... I uh... We've only been out twice. I mean it's going well but... so you heard him mention the dinner party?"

Linda said, "Yep. Dr. Lancaster's wife Elise is turning fifty."

I said, "Have you met her?"

Linda said, "Years ago. It was at the hospital Christmas party. She was a model when she and Dave met. She gave it up to be a wife and stay at home mother."

I said, "Good for her."

Linda said, "I have to go but you and I are having lunch Monday. I want to hear all about the party."

I smiled and said, "If we have time..."

As she walked away she said, "We'll make time."

That evening I hurried home after work. Bodhi was picking me up at 5:30. I had my clothes laid out. I wore a medium length black skirt and pullover top with some simple pumps. I skipped the bra for two reasons. First, because I was looking for a backless dress and wouldn't need one. Second, because I wanted to tease Bodhi.

He was right on time. I greeted him at my front door. He said, "Are you ready?"

I said, "Let's go."

As we pulled out of the driveway Bodhi said, "Okay so... question."

I said, "Yes?"

He said, "Where do we get a dress?"

I laughed and said, "Well, unless you want to spend a thousand dollars we should head to Prairie View Mall."

Bodhi said, "Got it. So you need a dress, purse, shoes... lingerie?"

I put my hand on Bodhi's thigh and said, "Down boy. All I really need is a dress."

He chuckled and said, "A guy can dream."

I kept my hand on Bodhi's thigh as he drove. It was a technique I had used on guys in the past to keep them "at attention" so to speak. Since Bodhi was in chastity I was sure it was an effective way to keep him focused on me.

At the mall I tried on seven different dresses at three different stores before I found one I liked. By that time it was already eight o'clock. Bodhi said, "Where would you like to go for dinner?"

I said, "Well, I have lots of shoes and I have to pick a pair to go with my new dress. How about we pick up Tai takeout and go back to my place. Then after we eat I can model my shoes for you and you can pick a pair."

Bodhi enthusiastically said, "Perfect. Let's go."

At my house I got us some black tea to go with our food. After we finished eating I said , "You may put our dishes in the sink."

It was a small test. Bodhi quickly stood and began clearing the table. He passed with flying colors. He said, "Do you want me to wash the dishes?"

I said, "No we can leave them for the maid." The truth was I didn't want to waste any more time. I was horny and I wanted to play.

Bodhi looked my way and said, "You have a maid?"

I said, "No... well actually I do but he typically only cleans on Saturdays or Sundays."

Bodhi stopped and said, "Wait... he?"

I cocked my head to the side and said, "Uh yeah. It's complicated. We'll get into that later."

I turned and walked out of the kitchen and said, "Follow me to the shoes."

Bodhi followed me to the walk in closet in my bedroom. I turned on the light and said, "Hold out your arms."

As Bodhi stood with his arms out, I stacked boxes of shoes on his arms. He saw my biometric safe and said, "Do you own a handgun?"

I saw what he was looking at and chuckled. I said, "Oh no. That's where I keep important things like... keys and stuff."

Bodhi nodded and said, "Ah, gotcha."

He was quiet as I pulled out boxes then he realized what I meant by keeping keys. He said, "Um, how many keys do you have in there?"

Without looking at him I said, "Six." Of course there were only three chastity cages, each with two keys. I was having fun toying with him. Now he thought I had six men locked.

I said, "Okay that's seven pairs of shoes. One of these will work. Let's go out to the living room."

Bodhi followed me to my living room. As I sat in my recliner I said, "Put the shoes here next to me on the floor."

He put the boxes down and stood and looked at me. I said, "Well the shoes aren't going to put themselves on my feet silly."

Bodhi said, "Oh right." He quickly knelt in front of me.

I said, "Line up the boxes and then take out each pair of shoes and put them on top of their box."

Bodhi set to work. When he was done, each pair of shoes was displayed on its box.

I said, "Now it's up to you. Pick a pair and put them on me."

Bodhi started with some spiked high heels with thin straps. He placed each one on me and carefully fastened the buckle. When he was done I stood and walked across the living room. I did my best runway model turn and walked back.

By the time we got to the fourth pair Bodhi had found his favorite. He said, "We can stop here. I love these. I've never seen anything like them."

I smiled and said, "I thought you'd pick these. They're called sock boots. They don't always have an open toe like this but I like my toes exposed. I'll pick a nice nail polish color for Saturday night."

Bodhi was on his knees in front of me staring at my feet. He said, "I'll give you some money for a mani-pedi."

I shook my head and said, "Again Bodhi. That's not necessary."

He looked up at me and said, "Yes it is. You are... I just..."

He couldn't find his words. He looked down at me feet. I said, "Bodhi, you seem flustered."

He remained quiet and nodded. I said quietly, "Would you like to kiss my toes?"

He smiled and said, "May I?"

I said, "Possibly... but you're overdressed."

He looked up at me. I said, "You may put your clothes on the couch."

He quickly stood up and went to the couch. He began stripping his clothes off. He tossed his clothes in a pile on my couch. When he was wearing nothing but his chastity cage he eagerly returned to his knees in front of me.

I looked at his pile of clothes and said, "That is not acceptable. Your clothes need to be neatly folded and stacked."

He said, "I'm sorry."

He returned to the couch and quickly folded each article and made a neat stack. As soon as he was back on his knees in front of me I said, "That's better."

I lifted my foot and gently caressed his balls with my exposed toes. As I moved his chastity cage around I said, "I do love this chastity cage."

He was looking down at my foot, watching me toy with him. I put my foot back on the floor and said, "I have a better room for this. Follow me." I stood up and looked down at Bodhi and said, "You may walk."

Bodhi got to his feet and followed me to my basement playroom. We went in and I turned the light on. He said, "Wow. You have your own Red Room."

I smiled and said, "That's right. Not quite the same but it works for me."

He looked around and said, "I see you have a uh... a cuckold bed."

I folded my arms and said, "I do. What's your opinion on that topic."

He looked over at me and said, "A wise man does whatever is necessary to please his goddess."

I didn't comment but I smiled and nodded. As I closed the door I said, "You may kneel in front of the throne."

Bodhi took his place and I pulled my collar out of the cabinet. When I walked over to him he was kneeling at attention. His back was straight and his arms were folded behind him. I moved beside him and wrapped my collar around his neck and buckled it. I took my seat in front of him and looked in his eyes. I said, "Okay slave, that's better. Now where were we? Oh that's right, you may kiss my toes."

Bodhi moved back slightly and put his elbows on the floor. He started with my right pinky toe. He gently kissed it again and again, As I watched I said. "These need to be dry kisses. Don't get my shoes all slobbery."

Bodhi glanced up and said, "Yes goddess." He resumed kissing my toes.

After a dozen loving kisses he moved to my next toe. I sat back and enjoyed his efforts. As he reached my big toe I said, "So you enjoyed our first session together?"

He responded, "Very much." He resumed kissing.

I said, "I could tell by kissing you that you are skilled with your mouth."

He looked up at me and said, "I do my best goddess."

I smiled and said, "When you finish with my toes we can move to my oral worship chair. I didn't allow myself that indulgence during our first session."

I noticed that he spent less time on my left foot but I didn't mind. I wanted to move on as much as he did. When he finished kissing my left pinky toe he raised up and knelt properly again."

I said, "Are you ready to pleasure me?"

Of course he nodded and said, "Yes goddess."

I stood in front of him, reached back and unzipped my skirt. I let it drop to the floor and I stepped out of it. I commanded, "Fold that and place it on my seat."

After Bodhi finished I said, "You may remove my panties." I put my hand on the arm of my throne to brace myself.

He reached up and grasped the sides of my underwear and pulled them down. When they were at my ankles I stepped out of them. I looked at Bodhi and his eyes were on the floor. I giggled and said, "Alexis has trained you very well. Put those panties on top of my skirt"

I walked over to my oral worship chair. I turned and sat on the seat. Then raised my feet one at a time and placed my sock boots in the foot rests. I said, "Ok... crawl over here and kneel in front of me."

When Bodhi was in front of me he assumed a proper kneeling position with his arms behind his back and his gaze fixed upon my face.

I said, "I'm not going to give you any special instructions. I want you to show me what you can do."

Bodhi said, "Yes goddess Laura."

I moved to the front of my seat and said quietly, "You may begin."

Bodhi shifted his gaze to my pussy. He was unable to mask his enthusiasm. He surprised me by starting with his hands. He put his palms flat against my inner thighs and slowly slid his hands toward my pussy. He used the sides of his palms to squeeze my labia. He pressed his hands firmly together and massaged my pussy slowly up and down. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.

I said, "Hmmm, this is interesting. I've never had a surgeon play with my girl bits."

As he continued to massage my labia I felt my clit getting firm. He varied the speed and pressure of his massaging as he stared moving his hands opposite one another. He wasn't even touching my clit and it already felt amazing. After several minutes of outer pussy massage he shifted his position slightly. He was still massaging my clit using my labia as a cushion but he was using just his fingertips. He leaned forward and kissed my labia right at my clit.

He kissed over and over, slowly moving down until his lips were at the bottom of my labia. Then he surprised me again. He shifted lower and placed his tongue firmly against my anus and licked. I lurched and said, "Oh... wow."

He immediately moved down and did it again. After the third lick he held his tongue in place and was literally massaging my asshole. He continued to squeeze my labia and use it to stimulate my now fully firm clitoris. It was not enough stimulation to have an orgasm but the pleasure was undeniable. I began involuntarily moving my pelvis.

Bodhi was patient and deliberate. My backside had been licked before but this was something special. I began toying with my nipples through my shirt and I could tell my pussy was wet. I said quietly, "That feels wonderful."

Bodhi moved back slightly to get a good look at the subject of his adoration. He adjusted his fingers and gently pulled my labia open, revealing my swollen clit. He smiled and said quietly, "Absolutely perfect."

I said, "What's perfect?"

He looked up at me and said, "Your vagina. The core of your femininity."

He gently squeezed the top of my labia, again shrouding my clit. Then he moved forward placed his tongue against the bottom of my pussy and slowly licked up. When his tongue was near my clit he narrowed it and finished firmly. I involuntarily twitched as his tongue swept over the tip of my trapped clit.

Benjamin was well trained in pussy worship but this was another level. Bodhi was stimulating my clit but not overdoing it. He continued that motion. He must have licked me fifty times and I was getting restless. I reached out and held Bodhi's head with both hands and moaned and cooed. I couldn't help but gyrate my pelvis.

After a long time Bodhi had mercy on me. He pulled my labia apart, fully exposing my clit to his oral assault. In just a few moments I tensed as my orgasm gripped me. Bodhi pulled his hands away from my pussy and wrapped them around my thighs. He held his mouth firmly in place as I lurched and bounced in ecstasy.

When I calmed down Bodhi released my thighs and moved back. He was still kneeling but he sat back on his heels. I looked at him and smiled. I said, "Bodhi... I mean, slave Bodhi, that was absolutely incredible."

He smiled back at me and said, "You... are absolutely incredible."

I lifted my foot over his head, pivoted off of the oral worship chair and stood up next to Bodhi. I extended my hands down to him. He grasped my hands and I pulled him to a standing position. I moved toward Bodhi to give him a kiss. He turned his head to the side and said, "Uh, I need to wash my face."

I reached up and gently grasped his chin and pivoted his face to mine. I said, "You are fine." I leaned in and kissed him. He reciprocated and we kissed for a moment.

I pulled back and said, "We have to work tomorrow so you should probably go."

I saw disappointment on Bodhi's face but he agreed. He said, "You're right."

I reached up and removed his collar and put it in the cabinet. I turned back to him and said, "I'm really looking forward to the dinner party this weekend. Afterwards we can come back here and..." I reached down and grasped his chastity cage.

I continued, "If you are extra well behaved I may take this cage off and play with my new toy."

Bodhi smiled and slowly shook his head. I innocently looked at him and said, "What?"

He said, "Laura Love. You are a treasure."

I smirked at him and said, "Yes, I know."

I walked over and opened the door and said, "C'mon."