Laura Pays for my Silence

Story Info
MILF is blackmailed by her best friend's husband.
1.2k words
4.14
232.6k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan and I want to tell you about all the fun time i've spent with Laura. I'm a 35 year old guy with a boring job, two kids and a wife that is still hot in a MILF kind of way but that doesn't really make an effort anymore when it comes to sex. We've grown way too comfortable and too used to a routine and I needed something extra in my life. Now let me tell you about Laura. Laura is our next door neighbor, with her perfect husband and perfect kids and perfect life. She is a hot MILF and she's always looking her best with tight skirts, nice cleavage, you know, the type that says: i'm hot and you want to fuck me but I don't give a shit about you. She has short blond hair, she's thin, with small round breasts and an amazing ass. Her eyes are big and blue and her mouth has full, red lips. She seems a bit shy and prude but you can see she's a slut waiting to come out. And luckily I found the perfect opportunity to prove it. My wife threw a party for my birthday and Laura and her hubby were invited along with a few of my friends and people from work. Now we all have that single friend who refuses to marry and fucks everything that moves. Mine was name Jarred and this guy has a wealth of experience when it comes to whores. He's been around, trust me. I saw him looking straight at Laura all night long and the next day at work I asked him about it.

I couldn't believe the answer.

"Man I could have sworn she was a stripper who was a big start at a titty bar I used to go years ago. So I went home, looked around and found it."

He smiled and gave me a picture. It was Jarred and two other guys, obviously drunk and there were two strippers on their lap. One of them was obviously Laura. No doubt about it. A younger, very dirty Laura.

"This was at a bachelor's party I went to. Now tell me it isn't her?"

I couldn't.

"Can I borrow this?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Jarred answered with a naughty smile.

Next day I went over to Laura's house. Her husband was at work and my wife was out shopping as always so I knew I was safe. She let me in, surprised and I didn't waste any time.

"I know what you used to do before you married John. Does he?

She looked at me, with a surprised and scared look on her face. She was wearing a black dress and my cock was already hard at the thought of making her undress right in front of me.

"Ryan I..."

I showed her the picture and that sealed the deal.

"Don't tell John. I have kids, please, don't tell anyone."

"Well that depends on you."

I sat in the couch.

She knew what I meant.

"Ryan we've known each other for years. I'm best friends with your wife. Please."

"Lift up your dress. Hold it up and let me see what you're wearing under it."

She struggled for a few seconds, thinking and finally she obeyed. She had black lingerie on. I could see she had a shaved pussy.

"Turn around."

I took a long hard look at her ass. My God, it was glorious.

"Bend down."

She did, her ass up in the air.

"Now take off your panties, still bending down."

Again she obeyed and I watched her pretty little asshole and pussy being uncovered and her panties sliding down her legs. I pulled her over to me and shoved my face deep into her ass. She was still holding the skirt of the dress up for me. My tongue went to work in both her holes. She was resisting the pleasure but I knew she had to give in. I slid a hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit, while licking her asshole. Finally I turned her around and looked right in her face. She was red, ashamed and I loved it.

"Get naked, now."

She took off the dress, then the black bra and stood there in front of me. I sat back on the couch, smiling.

"Give me a lap dance."

"The music..."

"Fuck the music. Just do it."

She walked over to me and sat on my lap, then started moving up and down, massaging my hard cock with her ass.

"You're a filthy little girl aren't you?" I whispered on her ear.

I ordered her to turn around and ride me. She put her legs around my waist and started dry humping me some more, her tits bouncing with the rhythm, right in front of my face.

"You better do everything I say or the whole neighborhood will know that you were a dirty little whore."

"Yes, i'll do it." She whispered.

"Get on your knees."

She did.

"Now suck my cock."

She opened my zipper, took out my hard cock and put it in her mouth. I owned her now. She sucked as hard as she could. Her lips were wrapped firmly around my cock and she had one hand on my balls and the other jerking me off. I put my right hand on her head and started controlling the rhythm, pushing her face up and down, fucking her mouth. I closed my eyes and focused on the sound she was making sucking my cock. I pushed her face down, her lips going all the way down my cock, deep throating me. When she started to gag I let her up.

I ordered her to go the her room. The bed where John slept with her. Perfect.

"Get on all fours in the bed."

I took off the rest of my clothes, got into bed and pulled her to me. I grabbed her hips and then smacked her ass hard. I couldn't take it any more. I grabbed my cock and slid it into her pussy, all the way to the balls. She moaned, loud. I started riding her from behind, grabbing her ass, her tits bouncing as I fucked her harder and harder. She had the tightest pussy i'd ever fucked. I grabbed her hair with one hand and her tits with the other, pulling her towards my cock, fucking her without mercy. I was almost ready to cum. I turned her around, made her lay on the bed and went to work on her tits, trying not to cum already. I grabbed them gently and licked her nipples, first one, then the other, then sucked on them, pushing her tits into my mouth. She had hard, pink nipples, big, perfect for sucking. She was moaning loud now. She couldn't help but enjoy it. I got in between her legs and slid my cock inside her, still playing with her tits. I started riding her pussy harder and harder, holding her tits in my hands. I pushed my cock in right to the balls, I was completely inside her. I couldn't take it. I took out my cock just as I cummed. I grabbed my cock and cummed all over her stomach and tits.

"So you wont tell anyone?" she asked on the bed, cum all over her, her lipstick all smeared, her hair a mess. I finished getting dressed.

"No, I'll never tell."

"Thank you, Ryan."

"Just as long as you keep being a good girl."