Laura Pays for my Silence Ch. 02

Story Info
A threesome is the price this time.
1.9k words
4.38
140.2k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shall I continue telling you about how Laura paid her huge debt to me? Yes, of course. My name is Ryan and as you may know, I accidentally discovered that Laura, a very hot MILF who is my wife's best friend and next door neighbor was actually a stripper years ago and that her husband, John or anyone else in her life has no idea about it. No clue at all that she used to give lap-dances and dance naked on a pole for horny guys for a living. And you wouldn't say it just by looking at her. Laura is classy and always seems to be looking down on you. She has a surprisingly fit body, almost teen like, an amazing firm ass, small round and perky breasts and a mouth with full red lips you just want to kiss and well... fuck, hard! She has short blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. In exchange for keeping my silence about her former occupation I have been enjoying Laura's body for the last few weeks and its been a most pleasurable time. She truly is terrified of anyone knowing about her secret and obeys my every request. But now things were turning a bit dull and I thought I'd spice things up. My wife had told me that today was Laura's wedding anniversary and that they were going out to dinner to a fancy restaurant and how I never took her anywhere anymore, you know the kind of bullshit you have to take from your wife. So I decided this was the perfect opportunity to try something new. I was sure that John and Laura were going to have sex that night. The thought of using and abusing her just hours before her big night was turning me on like crazy. John would have no idea what i'd done to his wife's body just that afternoon. It was so perverse and so exciting. But this time I would share my spoils.

Jarred deserved it. You see, Jarred had been the one to recognize Laura and had provided the evidence, an old photo. I had told him about my time with Laura a few days ago and quite rightly so he had asked to be in on the fun. So we had came up with the plan for this afternoon. I could hardly wait.

I called Laura on my cell on the way to work, early in the morning, gave her Jarred's address and ordered her to be there by 2 PM.

"I want you to wear silk stockings and a short red dress.

"Yes, Ryan." She answered, almost whispering. I could hear her kids in the background.

"Is John there?" I asked.

"Yes, I cant talk..."

"No panties."

She seemed unsure. She wanted to refuse but I knew she couldn't.

"Yes." She finally answered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir. I'll do anything you want."

"Good girl."

She was there right on time. She rang the door bell and I let her in.

"You're late."

"No i'm..."

I looked at her and she stopped talking. My cock was hard as stone. The dress was perfect. It had a huge cleavage and showed her perfect long legs in the silk stockings and her sweet ass. Knowing she had no panties on made her even hotter.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be late. I apologize."

I closed the door and led her to the living room. That's when she saw Jarred, sitting on the couch, smoking and drinking a whiskey. Jarred is a nice looking guy, well built and he just has a way with women. I cant explain it, women are just attracted to him. He smiled at her but she was obviously surprised and a bit scared of seeing him there.

"This is Jarred. You met him at my birthday's party but you had met him before, years ago. He says he never forgot that lap-dance."

She knew what was going to happen and she didn't seem happy about it.

"Ryan I... I don't have a lot of time. I have to pick up my kids from soccer practice and..."

"Well you can go anytime you want. I mean isn't today your wedding anniversary? Can there be a more perfect time for John to know how much of a slut his loving wife is? How she made guys cum all night long with those amazing lap-dances?

I sat next to Jarred. Laura stood there, in front of us, in her short red dress. She had high heels on which made her legs look even hotter. The stockings looked amazing on her.

"Well?"

"I'm staying."

"You're going to be a good girl?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm going to a be a good girl for you and do anything you order me to."

I could see that Jarred was also hard by now. We were going to have some fun with Laura. Jarred picked up a remote control and turned on the music.

"Dance for us."

She did as ordered. She could really move. She bent down and revealed a bit of her ass and pussy for a second. Then she put her hands on her breasts and slid them all the way down her body to her pussy and lifted up the dress just a little bit again. She turned her ass to us and shook it and every time she moved the dress revealed a bit more.

"Take it all off."

She slowly let the dress slide down her body and just like that she was naked except for her stockings and high heels.

"Play with yourself." I ordered.

She used one hand to gently caress her breasts and the other to rub her clit. She started to get more and more aroused, naked in front of two guys, masturbating, so far from her perfect wife and mother routine.

"Come here" Jarred ordered.

As she walked closer he pulled her to him and started eating her pussy. Her pussy was completely shaved and he was really licking her clit without mercy. She was standing there, holding his head and moaning as Jarred placed both his hands on her ass. I took my cock out and started jerking off to the show.

"That's a good girl, Laura." I said.

She was moaning louder. Her body was betraying her and she was enjoying this more and more. After a while Jarred stopped and pulled her by the arm to her knees.

"Suck it. Suck us both."

She opened his zipper, took out his cock and placed her lips firmly around it. She started sucking while jerking him off at the same time. Jarred pushed her head down, half his cock inside his mouth. She was close to gagging.

"Its my turn now." I said not resisting any more. I pulled her to me and pushed my cock into her mouth. Her lips felt so good. She used her tongue perfectly. After a while Jarred pulled her to him again. We took turns fucking her mouth. After a while we got up and each got on one side of her. With Laura kneeling down between us we fucked her lips even harder, this time making her jerk off one of us while sucking the other.

I thought of her husband and their dinner at the classy restaurant later that night and how we were just fucking her mouth. And I could tell she was enjoying this.

We ordered her to the bedroom and to get on the bed. We took our clothes off and looked at her. Her red lipstick was smeared and her lips were swollen. I got on her right side and Jarred on her left. He pushed two fingers inside her pussy and she moaned.

"Look at this! Her pussy is so wet."

We both smiled. Jarred started fingering her with two fingers and I put my finger in her mouth and told her to suck it. Then I used it on her clit, while Jarred kept finger fucking her. She was going crazy now. I rubbed her clit faster and started sucking her nipple. Jarred started sucking her other breast and kept his fingers inside her. Her nipples were big and perfect for sucking and I licked and sucked again and again. She was almost losing control.

"Who is going to fuck her first?" Jarred asked.

"You go ahead my friend. You deserve it" I answered smiling.

Jarred got between her legs and pushed his cock inside her, all at once. She closed her eyes and moaned like never before. Jarred was holding her tits and really riding her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"My turn." I said after a while.

"Get on all fours. I want you to suck Jarred while I fuck you doggy style."

"Yes, anything you want."

I pushed my cock inside her and closed my eyes.

"You have such a tight pussy. Does your husband fuck you like this? Does he?"

She couldn't talk because Jarred's cock was already inside her mouth.

I smacked her ass a couple of times. She was moaning really loud now. Suddenly her whole body started shacking. She was coming, hard! I kept pushing my cock inside her, all the way to the balls. I couldn't take it anymore. I held her hips and just shot my cum deep inside her pussy. After a few seconds I finally took my cock out of her and stood up.

"She's all yours."

Jarred smiled, still fucking her mouth.

"I want you to ride me." He told her.

Jarred laid down on the bed and she sat down on his cock, moaning as it went all inside her. She started fucking him, cowgirl style. Jarred played with her tits and her ass as she bounced up and down. She knew what she was doing. I was already getting hard again. She was riding him, her tits bouncing, her ass in his hands. I started jerking off, I couldn't help it. I felt like I was in my 20's again and I could fuck all night long.

Jarred closed his eyes and shot his load inside her pussy, the second man to come inside her that afternoon. He pushed her aside and got up.

"I guess you're ready for round two." He said to me.

I walked over to Laura and made her sit on the bed, facing me.

"Suck me. I want to cum in your mouth."

I stood in front of her. Laura started blowing me again.

"Look at me."

I looked right in her big blue eyes. I wasn't going to hold it for very long.

"No hands. Use your hands on your pussy."

She obeyed. She started rubbing her clit as I fucked her lips, holding her head and looking deep into her eyes. She was moaning louder by the second. Then I saw that look on her face. She was coming for a second time. She was loving this. Right there and then I shot my second load inside her mouth and Laura swallowed it without even being ordered to. Her eyes were so beautiful I couldn't look away. I saw her swallow it all and finally I took my cock out of her mouth and crashed down on the bed exhausted.

Laura got up.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes, you're already late for soccer practice right?"

"Yes, I am." Laura said.

"Have a nice dinner with your husband."

"Thank you." She said blushing.

"I'll call you when I need your next payment."

"Yes, of course." she said looking away.

"Good girl."