Laura Seduces Her Black Stallion Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura the white slut wife invites Bruce to fuck her again.
6.4k words
4.29
36.6k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtyLaura
DirtyLaura
103 Followers

Hello! Thank you for the great reception for the last two pieces. This one is not in continuation but is again based on Laura's character, so would help to understand this naughty woman better if you read the last two stories. Please enjoy and feel free to comment

*****

Laura had numerous sexual encounters since she had that hot rendezvous with Bruce at her husband's party. Each was satisfying in its own way. She even had a pornographic video done with her and her favorite pornstar. She had spent many nights watching it as she brought herself to earth-shattering climaxes.

Laura had found out that the best sex she got was from lovers who were convinced that she was a very depraved woman. Her encounter with Bruce was especially hot for her because, in the way she acted, she was able to introduce a sense of incredulity in him. With her attention to details, she was able to tease him into a mass of highly potent sexual beast. Her last few orgasms with him were unparalleled. She could still recall how he had ravished her into oblivion with his piston-like battering of her sex. She loved it so much that even today she could get weak in the knees imaging the night's final fucking she had got.

She has been experimenting with similar situations with a lot of lovers, but she was not able to get that perfect mix which could leave her satisfied to the core as Bruce had done. She knew why sex with Bruce was so good.

He was a strapping black youngster and she was a sophisticated white woman. She was sure that this was as much a turn on for him as it was for her, he could see himself breaking a taboo and she just loved the dynamic of his victory. He had a belligerent and cocky attitude in general. Bruce was a smug and bold guy, which would have been a deal breaker had she been dating him, but for a night of carnal romp, this was preferred trait in a partner for her. She had made the first move at the party move and was overtly bold in inviting him. She knew that she had acted like a slut, and that had bolstered his already cocksure confidence. She could feel it in his animal fucking. He was aware that he was incredibly hot and well endowed. Bruce was a fine looking specimen, his skin was very dark, and his cock was a sizeable charcoal black snake that had left her cunt sore for few days.

Her husband Greg, Bruce's boss, was not very nice to him, and he held a grudge. Then they had the age gap, she had twelve years over him, some guys get a kick out of this, although she hardly looked a day beyond twenty-five at her mature thirty-nine.

She had not met Bruce after that except socially, but she knew that she had to arrange a session with him to recreate that same magic.

It was a Friday evening when she decided to message him. She suspected he would still be at the office as they usually worked late. With her text itself, She wanted to not leave any doubt about the nature or reason of her contact, so she chose to send the following one saucy one-liner.

"Mmm Bruce, How's it going stud? ;)"

Her cunt immediately felt a slight tingle as she thought about his reaction when he would read it.

Contrary to what she thought, Bruce was out with his new girlfriend, Connie. She was a paralegal from the office, it was his fourth date with her. They had a light meal at the office and were driving back to his apartment.

Bruce decided to check his phone when they were at the apartment and she had gone into the shower. Bruce knew Connie was going to put out tonight.

He felt a nice warm spread of a faint arousal as he read the message. He thought a bit about Connie and decided to play a naughty game. He wasn't very serious about her, but she was very good in bed. She was a hot 24-year-old white brunette with a lithe and curvaceous body.

He texted back. "Hey Laura, I'm with my GF, we will be in bed in some time. Did you need something?"

He deliberately chose to tell her about his GF, not sure if it would arouse her to or make any jealous. In any case, he was sure it would be interesting.

Laura instantly felt a throb as she read his slightly rude but salacious message. She thought about it for a bit.

"LOL, bullshit...you are busting your nuts in the office :) "

"LOL.okay..if you think so."

Bruce put the phone down. There were three beeps on the phone in continuation. He ignored it, he didn't want to ruin a nice session with Connie.

There were more beeps in short intervals after 10 minutes. Bruce picked it up.

"Umm ok, whats her name"

"OK, Ok I believe you"

"Sorry darling, I was just kidding"

" Please show me her face, is she pretty"

"Are you going to make love to her?"

"Show me"

"Start a video call, I'll pay you for the show."

"I'll pay five grand if you do."

Laura was beyond turned on, she was sitting on her chair, rubbing her thighs together waiting for his message.

Bruce smiled, "Ok, waiting for the money." He wrote back. He was very sure she was kidding.

There was an instant message on his phone, 6 thousand Credit to his phone number.

He was surprised.

"I transferred the money you devil, now show me." Laura immediately texted back.

Bruce started receiving Laura's video call request on his phone. He tapped the green button and winked at Laura as he saw her state of agitation. She was sitting on a chair in her nightgown. She felt a fresh jolt of arousal as she saw his sharp handsome face appear.

Before Bruce could say anything, he heard Connie coming out of the shower and quickly pushed the phone behind a book on the bookshelf.

Laura could see the whole bedroom as she saw Connie walk in wearing a towel. She came close to Bruce and gave him a kiss. Laura got up unsteadily and walked to the bed, lying down on her back, she lifted her gown and started teasing her very wet cunt.

The phone call progressed as she saw Bruce take Connie in all positions. In an hour Laura had three orgasms, one more than Connie. As she saw her kiss Bruce's cock and leave for the day, she was a mess of sweat and juices as she lay contended on her bed, a live sex encounter was a first for her.

Bruce had forgotten about Laura as he stepped into the shower after Connie left. Laura disconnected the call as she composed herself.

She gave him a call in fifteen minutes.

"Enjoyed the show?" Bruce picked up on the fifth ring as he settled in his bed.

"Worth every penny darling, thank you so much!" Laura cooed.

"So what did you text me for? You could get porn movies off the internet in HD." Asked Bruce showing same impertinence that Laura expected from him.

"I wanted to invite you." Laura smiled into the phone.

"Oh, okay, but what makes you think I would be at your beck and call?" Bruce said in a cocky voice.

"Of course you wouldn't be darling, that's why I will make it up to you. You'll be richer by twenty thousand if you agree to spend a quality evening with me this Sunday." Laura waited for him. She knew that it was a lot of money, but she could afford a lot more for the sexual gratification she was seeking.

"Wow, you really are very keen to meet me." Bruce was a bit aroused as he imagined the meaning of the offer.

"I will make it up to you in so many ways," Laura smirked as she imagined the coming Sunday.

Bruce slept with a stiff hardon as he thought about the woman - Laura Bending.

On Sunday Bruce spent a good two hours in the gym before he took a shower. He wore a crisp white shirt and black trousers as he readied himself. He had received a text from her earlier in the morning telling him she is expecting him at the Bending's country home by five for a nice dinner. He was also richer by twenty thousand dollars.

As he rang the doorbell of their very high profile suite in a posh area, he was feeling the same warm arousal he had been feeling whole weekend. He was late by thirty minutes.

Laura looked ravishing in her ensemble as she opened the door for him. She wore a low cut strappy long black dress, it came to her ankles and was very flowy, the texture was very fine so you could see her body shape in detail as she moved. Her 3-inch heels very black with bare legs, her elegant pearl necklace was classy. She had manicured red painted nails with a feminine bracelet on her wrist. She had light makeup applied to perfection. Her lipstick was darkish rust and contrasted with her pale complexion. He hair was tied up in an elegant curl to show off her feminine neck.

She smiled as she took in Bruce's handsome and assertive presence. He had a smirky smile and was leaning on the door frame with his hands folded.

"Come in hun, I was waiting for you." She smiled at him.

He straightened up from his pose and walked inside the house.

"You are looking better than the last time Bruce," said Laura.

"As are you, Mrs. Bending." Bruce turned to her as she sauntered close to him.

She placed a quick kiss on his lips and went to get a bottle of champagne. Bruce took the bottle from her as she returned. He removed the foil and loosened the wire cage, never losing eye contact with her as he smirked. He then walked very close to her, and lifted her gown like a dress, draping it around the bottle like a champagne bottle towel, twisted his bottom hand to ease out the cork, smiling a twisted smile at her the whole time.

"Oh!" Her surprised exclamation was mixed with a slight squirm as she tried to rub her cunt by lifting a leg. Laura felt her first pang of arousal at his brazen move, one of the many she would feel during the evening.

Bruce sat down on the couch and spreading his legs wide as he took a swig directly from the bottle. His insolence was making her cunt buzz as she walked to him slowly and eased by his side, facing him. She moved in very close as her breast pressed into his arm, as she lifted her leg to place her knee between his legs.

"I want a drink Bruce, but not from the bottle." She said as her eyes had a naughty gleam. She was hoping he would understand what she wanted, and he did. Taking another swig, Bruce waited for her as she moved in and kissed him. Bruce had the champagne his mouth, and he forced it into her mouth as she covered his with hers.

She smacked her lips as she picked up her phone from the table.

"I want to create some memories of this evening." She said as she pointed it at them, moving in close to him. She wasn't satisfied with their pose, so she slid her dress further up to her thighs and placed her bare leg on his. She bent her leg so her smooth and pale inner thighs came into view, it looked contrasting with his black trousers. She took his hand and put them on her thighs.

"Now look at the camera and smile darling." She clicked a few pictures as she kept snuggling closer to him in each, wrapping herself onto his sides.

"Let's eat, I'm starving," She said as she got up as she took his hand taking him to the dinner table.

There was a nice spread of dishes around a single candle. She sat down as Bruce sat next to her on a table to for two arranged for two.

"I want to have a special dinner with you, Bruce." She smiled a lascivious smile as she sat down. "I call it strip dinner. Each of us will try to put out this candle with a snap of a finger, the winner removes a piece of loser's clothing."

"Interesting, I'm game," said Bruce. He had an obvious advantage of having large hands fingers.

"I'm going to go first," said Laura, as she snapped her fingers very hard, but without success. She smiled at Bruce. "I guess I'm only good at blowing stuff with my mouth."

Bruce snapped his finger and immediately the candle went out.

He got up and reached for her dress.

"Oh, and I forgot one more rule, you cannot use your hands to remove the clothing." Laura pouted at him.

Bruce was confused, as he looked around. Laura made a gesture towards the table, looking at him. Bruce picked up a sharp knife from the silverware and went behind Laura. He delicately inserted the knife in her dress from the back, and carefully moved it around. Laura felt a new throb in her cunt as the cold knife ran on her skin. Bruce found her bra strap and he twisted the knife carefully...to pull away at it. It snapped with some effort. He did the same for other strap and pulled out the knife. Laura was a quivering mass of arousal as he inserted the knife in front of her dress and scooped out the bra. He threw it across the room as she clapped.

"Nicely done mister!"

Next Laura tried again and got almost blew it out. "Oh, I should have thought his through," she said. She knew perfectly well that she will not succeed, and also that Bruce will do it every time.

This time after blowing the candle, Bruce looked at Laura and contemplated.

"Lie down on the floor Mrs. Bending."

His smile was crude. Laura looked at him with a challenge as she got up and slid onto the floor on her back. Bruce knelt near her legs and lifted her dress up using the knife. Laura felt the knife run on her smooth bare legs as her dress rose over the thighs and her lacy black panties came into view. She felt another jolt as bruce inserted the knife into them directly on top for her cunt, and carefully lifted up the material. With a swift motion, he ripped them off her.

"Ooh!' Laura squirmed in surprise and arousal as her shaved cunt came into view. Bruce gazed at it as she lay down supine breathlessly, neither of them in any hurry to cover it up. Presently he gave her his hand and lifted her up.

This time Laura snapped her finger very hard, and the candle blew out. Bruce clapped his hands as she got up. She made him stand up and got in front of him. She went in very close and bit off one button of his shirt. One by one she was able to remove all the buttons and pull it out from his trousers, just using her teeth. As she held the flap in her teeth and moved around him to pull it off his shoulders, Bruce's powerful muscular frame came into view. It was ripped and throbbing with his own arousal. She lost a breath as she saw his smooth and very black skin covering a rippling body of man meat. With some difficult was she able to stop herself from kissing it.

Next, it was Bruce's turn as he quickly blew out the candle as sat back.

"So how would you like to get naked for me Mrs. Bending." He asked as he smiled a confident and naughty smile.

"Oh, Bruce call me Laura. And I want to be more than naked for you, you'll see. Now does Mr. Steele have a plan to undrape me?". She toyed with her dress strap as she winked at him

"I like Mrs. Bending to be more to my liking." He said as he got up and lighted the candle with a lighter.

Laura smiled at him as she pulled the strap to the side, he put the candle below strap and burned it off, doing the same to the other. Laura got up with a naughty grin as the dress slid off her smooth body.

Bruce felt a throb as her nudity came into view in all its glory. Laura winked as she touched her breasts. Bruce was still in his trousers and he felt a strong impulse of arousal snaking through his shiny black rippling body. Laura's conduct and her acceptance of his crude ways had introduced a new sense of erotic urgency.

"Selfie time!" She walked to the table in just her heels and picked up the phone. She walked and stood in front of Bruce, her back towards him. Taking his hand she placed it on her breasts, and pulled the other one to her cunt, pushing back into him. Bruce took the invitation aggressively and mauled her tits and nipples. He buried his face in her neck as he rubbed her clit while manhandled her breasts. Laura moaned as she barely managed to take a picture. Her body was already throbbing from the very erotic dinner, now she was able to see a very erotic contrast of his hands on her body on her phone screen. As Bruce teased her clit and pussy harshly, she had a mini orgasm on his fingers.

"Rub me, Bruce, I'm so wet!" She started snapping pictures, exposing her cunt and smiling as Bruce enjoyed her post orgasm throes. She bent her head back and stuck out her tongue as Bruce kissed her, engulfing it with his mouth.

Bruce realized now Laura was temporarily satiated, so he let her go in a show of control as he turned and walked to the couch.

Laura was unsteady as she looked at him. Her lipstick was slightly undone. She walked to a drawer stand by the table and pulled out a lipstick, looking at the mirror next to her husband's picture, she freshened it up to a brighter shade of red.

After the lewd picture session, they sat down and started eating, Laura in the nude in heels and Bruce in his black trousers and shoes. It was an erotic scene with Laura constantly squirming and rubbing herself as she devoured Bruce's Body and fresh waves of arousal struck her. Bruce was sporting a very firm and stiff hardon. Laura continued to tease Bruce by sipping from his glass, eating from his plate and pouting at him when he looked at her.

As they finished she got up lazily with a naughty smile and held his hand, taking him to the center of the room. She stood in front of him as she picked up her phone from the table and handed it to him Then slowly with a tease and challenge in her eyes, she knelt down. She undid his trousers and pulled them down, exposing some very bright and tight white boxer shorts. She smiled as she saw his endowment. And her cunt gave a flutter. She took a finger to her pussy and rubbed it furiously.

She pulled down his boxers as his cock broke free. It slapped her forehead and sprung back to stand at a stiff incline. She was able to barely suppress another mini orgasm as the site of the very black and shiny snake, hissing with a powerful pulsating throb as it unleashed itself. It was a mammoth log of meat with every vein angry and pumping.

She looked at Bruce as he took a picture of it above her face, her pretty red lips smiling blowing a kiss from under his cock. She stuck out a tongue and ran it from his balls up to his tip, never losing eye contact. Bruce's cock throbbed a noticeable throb as it flared up more. She giggled.

"Umm Mr. Steele's Black Stallion is gearing up," She looked at him again as she held it in her left hand. She started pulling it down to her lips and received another jolt of stimulation as she realized how hard it was. She immediately ran her free hand on her wet cunt for a quick rub.

Bruce, on the other hand, decided that it was time for him control his libido to get the best of Laura in this amazingly titillating experience. His very active sex life had taught him how to delay his pleasure just enough to win the game of lust. He folded his hands and tuned out his mind from the pounding waves of arousal in his body. He smirked at Laura to show how he had noticed her surrender to her lust. As an acknowledge, Laura increased her rubbing and smiled a helpless smile at him. She used the other hand to pinch her nipple. She was able to increase her speed towards an orgasm by giving her nipples and clit attention with both her hands, while she held Bruce's cock in her mouth.

Bruce started to toy with Laura by moving and shaking his abdomen. His cock started to sway and swing, slapping Laura in the face. Initially, she tried to catch him with her mouth, but it was hard to hold on to with just her mouth, so she had used her hand to hold him still. It became comical when Laura would hold him still, and take him back into her mouth and then he started again sway wildly as she brought her hand back to her tits. Finally, Laura started to feel the orgasm build up. She shook in abandon as she gave up holding on to his cock. Bruce took advantage and slapped her face incessantly as she went through of wave after wave of lust.

Laura sat down on her heels as she regained her breath. Bruce's cock had some precum on his tip and he started to lazily apply it on her face. Laura held his cock and gave it a loving kiss.

DirtyLaura
DirtyLaura
103 Followers
12