Laura Seduces Her Black Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtyLaura
DirtyLaura
103 Followers

"This monster will split me in half Bruce!" she gasped as it shivered and grew more in her hands."...and it better." she finished off the sentence with her seductive wicked smile.

She stuck out her tongue and rubbed the head on her lips, then sliding it on the underside, cradling it. she pulled back as her tongue and tip connected with a thread of spit and cum.

"Arrgh you nasssty bitch" Bruce growled with a smirk. He was feeling a confident power surge through him as he saw the white wife of his boss kneeling naked and worshiping him. He eased into the belligerent cocky role as Laura wanted him.

"You are such a tart Mrs. Bending, never knew you could be such a huss." He laughed with a smirk.

"Oh yes Bruce, I am a tarty one alright, look at me." She pointed to the mirror. "Kneeling naked in front of a the guy who just knocked out my hubby. A guy a dozen years younger!" She had a rakish smile as he pulled his cock back into her mouth.

Laura now had one hand in her cunt as she gave him a noisy blowjob. Smiling at him as he leaned back with his hands above his head.

"Wishing you had a camera darling?" She gave a knowing smile, feeling his thrill as she gave him a porn star treatment. She would hold him just by her lips, making sure she left lipstick marks as she pulled it out. She put her hands on his ass and pulled him, fucking her face with his cock. She had managed to push it well within her throat before she pulled it out and stood up. She licked her hands off his and her juices as she smiled at him.

"I know you love me kneeling in front of you, but I have another position for your visual pleasure that your girlfriend will never get into." She said. Holding him by his cock, she took him to the edge of the bed and climbed on the bed. Lying down on her back, her face facing his pelvis, she pulled his cock to her mouth. Rubbing it on her cheeks she said. "This way you can give some attention to my needy nipples, now fuck my mouth and please don't hold back, I'm not going to pull you by your ass, I have a cunt to play with".

Bruce just couldn't believe the depravity of the this white whore. He felt like a sex God as he pushed his cock past her lips.

"You are such a dirty white whore!" he leaned and pinched her nipples as Laura started rubbing her cunt furiously.

Bruce had an amazing view of her perfect hot and writhing body as abused her nipples. He started slapping her tits as she pushed her head off the edge of the bed so his cock could climb up her throat.

"Mmmmmmm." she slapped her tits with him to show her approval as her other hand pushed deep into her cunt. Having slept with many promiscuous women Bruce had developed a stamina and staying power necessary to subdue a sexually aggressive partner. He used it to his full advantage in this show of intense depravity.

"Take this you dirty white whore, your hubby is such a loser to have married such a trashslut."

Laura on the other hand was speeding to her first climax, and Bruce's comments were causing her flood of cum to start.

"MMMMMPhh ohhh you BLACK STUDDDD!! YOU ARE SUCH A NASSTY FUCKERRRR!" She lifted off the bed as she rubbed her cunt with a vigor. Laura pulled you his cock as she came in a flood. Her bed was a pool of her juices as she lay there breathing hard. She was cradling his cock as she smiled a satisfied smile.

She scooped some juices from her cunt and showed it to him. "Ooh darling, six years worth of sex for me and you haven't even cum yet, you are a sex God! Why didn't you meet me earlier!" She looked at his jutting cock as she gave a salacious smile. "I will be such a slut for this monster."

She was still wearing her heels as she turned and spread her legs in front of him.

"Bruce darling, this married white cunt belongs to your Boss's wife, the same asshole you makes your life miserable. You can beat him in mind and body any day, but to destroy him you have to take his manhood, FUCK his wife! Fuck me and make me beg to be your slut."

Bruce climbed up on the bed and held her one leg by the knee and pushed it to the side, then he pushed the other one up, opening her wide. Laura was uncomfortably spread wide and aroused, she had a rakish smile on her face seeing that her words were the spurring Bruce on. "Mmm my favorite position is missionary, a horny muscled stud like you ravaging me from top, crushing me!"

Bruce was feeling like a sex machine, with this nasty white wife under him, goading him on to ravage her. He thanked God for making him a man as he felt the pulses of potent hardness in his cock, pounding and thudding with blood. He bent her left leg and pushed it up higher, holding his cock and rubbed her pink slit, spreading her juices with his cock. He bent forward as his mushroom head pushed past her lips and started stretching her insides.

"OOOH, Bruce, easy darling!, you are sooo big." Bruce grinned and bent forward, sliding in deeper. Using his top position to his advantage and pressing forward.

Laura felt the delicious pain spread as her insides adjusted to take the intrusion. She clutched at his arms as she braced for the continued advance of his cock. His cock was heavy and very hard, Bruce used the weightiness to keep powering in as her tight and slippery cunt walls gave way. With half his cock in, he waited to let her cunt settle in the stretched position before he pulled out a bit and slid back in harder, winning more ground.

"Oommmm! Yess...FUCKK!! Laura screamed as her initial discomfort changed to a beginning of a pleasure sensation emanating from cunt.

"ohh yess Bruce, oh yeaah, like that stud." Her tense face broke into a grin.

Bruce started thrusting in hard with slight pull back, reaching deeper and deeper. His cock was about an inch out as he hit bottomed out. Laura felt as if she was full of his cock till her neck. Her whole body was consumed with a surge of pleasure that his cock was causing.

Bruce paused and settled into a comfortable position on top, putting more weight on Laura's pelvis. He then pulled out almost till the tip and slammed back hard with a punishing stroke.

"Oeeee, Laura screamed as the pain returned, which ebbed as Bruce pulled back. he slammed back in harder this time as his cock covered the last inch. Laura arched her back in pleasure pain "oooh easy tigerrrr! ooww...!" Bruce didn't cease his assault as his strokes got progressively harder and faster.

As her cunt adjusted to this renewed pounding, the pleasure returned to her body. She started to buck him up.

"Oh yes darling, fuck me hard. Ohh you are soo deep." She pinched her nipples. "Fuck this nasty white bitch, I am your bitch Bruce, fuck me like one."

Bruce smirked at her. "Mrs. Bending, I like to spank my bitches, not be their husband's slave."

Laura got a licentious smile on her lips. "You aren't his slave after tonight darling, and you better spank his wife's ass."

Bruce cock got another surge as the depraved promise, and he changed his gear. Pounding her like a rag doll as she shifted up to the edge with each hard thrust. Laura started feeling the build up of a very strong orgasm as she pinched her nipples.

"FUCK ME HARRRRD, IM A DIRTY FUCKWHORE FOR YOU YOU BLACK STUDD!! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUTTY COCKWHORE!"

Laura writhed in pure ecstasy as a wave of powerful orgasm swept through her. She arched her back as she bit her lip, her body shivered from the severe surge of delight. Bruce slowed down as he watched her with glee. After a minute of hard breathing Laura found her senses.

"Oh my God honey, you are a super man, you gave me the climax of a lifetime! Thank you thank you YOU!! And Jeez you haven't even come yet!"

Another twisted smile came onto her lips. "Mmmmm I guess I will have to up the ante for the Rising stallion. I have an idea. Let's watch a porn movie starring... ourselves." She pulled out a remote from the bed stand and pressed a button. The side and front walls slid out to reveal wall to wall mirrors. Now they had side and front view of their activities in the mirrors.

Bruce was impressed with the sight as they looked at themselves. It was an erotic view with her spread contended beneath him as his muscled body glistened with sweat.

"Lets change positions to a more porn friendly one, but first pull out your cunt driver and come here darling." As Bruce pulled out, she called him up to her face with a crooked finger.

As he moved she laid down on her back, he was finally straddling her face with his shiny black dripping cock.

"Just because we don't have an audience doesn't mean I will be any less of a porn slut." she grinned as she pulled his cock to her mouth. She cleaned off all the juices as they watched themselves in the mirrors.

She put a hand on his ass and pulled him in deep. And then pushing him away, make a noisy pop sound.

"Mmm yummy juices, this is why I love porn, the slut gets to taste the all the juices." she smacked her lips "Now, you stud, you will fuck me like a bitch and we will not stop until you come darling."

She turned and got onto her hands and knees. Looking back at him she smiled. "I'm all stretched out so no holding back."

They turned and took in the side as Bruce dark frame moved behind her, his glistening dark and menacing cock rubbing on her pale ass. She said to him in the mirror "I'm a bad girl Bruce." and shook her ass.

Bruce rubbed her ass check and brought his hand down hard. "SLAPP". Laura grinned at the sting. "Mmm, make me scream." Bruce slapped her ass twice before she screamed. "oww!". She stretched her hand and picked up her panties from the bed stand and handed them to him behind her back.

Bruce held them, confused.

"Oh darling, am I the only one who watches porn? Shove those in my mouth and fuck my ass."

Bruce got another jolt of sexual vigor at her lewd request, the panties were hardly big enough for her to be gagged silent, but he leaned forward fed them to her.

"Now you fucking dirty whore, I will fuck you senseless." He placed his cock on her anus and collected her hair in his fists, wrapping them around for better grip. Pulling her head up, he pushed forward holding her in place by her hair. His cock was wet with her oral ministrations, but it found resistance as her tight ass stretched to accept it. Bruce used abdominal strength to tear past her rosebud. He pulled back just a little and pushed in with double impact, reaching in deeper.

"Owwwwmmmm...oooohmmmmmm" Laura screamed as her pleasure and pain mix took her to a newer heights. Bruce was pumping harder than ever, not letting up on as her hands clutched the sheets. All her naughty depravity was challenging him to subdue her with his sexual onslaught. He decided to be relentless and punishing as he fucked her.

After first few minutes of intense battle between fleshes, Laura's ass yielded to the powerful attack. She started to feel only a surging pleasure as Bruce slid in and out like a machine piston. Her senses started opening up to other arousing sounds and sights of their mating, the sharp slap of his pelvis on her ass, the smell of sweat and juices on the sheets and finally the mirror image of a very sweaty Bruce, black and glistening riding on top of her body. Holding her head as he smiled and grunted with each stroke.

She spat out the panties as she turned her head, looking at him.

"ohh look at you buttfucking your boss's wife, bet you see his face in that butt." She laughed.

Bruce's Laughed and gave her ass another good swat. "I'm feeling his mouth."

"Oww...fuck it Bruce, fuck me, treat me like a two dollar whore."

He words and he spurred him on as he increased his speed. Her ass was shiny pink with slaps as he brought his hand down again. Laura felt her cunt contract with the sting and his deepening stroke as she felt the beginning of another orgasm. "Fuck me HARD..you black stallion, RIP MY ASS YOU BANDIT, TAKE YOUR BITCH!"

Laura came very hard, shaking and shivering, her body arched back. She felt continuous waves wash over her. As she recovered from her numbing climax, she looked back again. "Now honey, you have to come for me."

She crooked her grin as she looked into the mirror at him.

"Look at you horny devil, fucking the white slut like your sex slave. Imagine what my husband face would like if he saw us like this. Oh my God, you look like a sex GOD, pounding my slutty ass to cum after cum." Bruce felt his balls tighten at her words. "Cum in my ass Bruce, give me your dirty load."

"ARRGH...Bruce bellowed like a bull as his hot jizm seared her asshole. He started his eruption with a very powerful spurt that slimed her insides. He gave her ass a big spank as he pulled his spurting cock out.

Laura quickly turned and pushed his cock quickly past her lips into her mouth, constantly sucking in air pull his ejaculate. She felt his cock surge as another spurt of jism filled her mouth, she quickly swallowed all of it and kept sucking. As his spurts slowed, Laura rubbed her lips, tongue and cheek with his cock head, covering them up with his juices.

She held his cock as she leaned and pulled out her cellphone. "For us to remember, I will send you a copy." She made a pose with a wink with his cock on her tongue and her chin, lips and cheeks covered in his cum and took a picture of them in the mirror.

"Now darling, let's clean you up." She sucked his cock of any cum, pushing her tongue into his pee slit. She smiled as she looked at the picture. "This should be the back cover of our dirty movie."

Bruce was feeling very cocky as he slapped her face with his cock. "You are such a dirty porn slut, you!"

"Compliments, Compliments." Laura smiled as she caught his cock after it hit her cheek. She made a big kissing sound as she pulled its head into her mouth.

Bruce got down from the bed and dressed as Laura stayed naked rubbing her cunt looking at him admiringly.

"Check your phone for another surprise tomorrow morning, you hotshot rising stallion."

Next morning, Bruce's saw a couple pictures from Laura on his phone. She was her kissing her husband, and Frenching him deep. The message read "He thinks it tastes good LOL XOXOX Till next time."

DirtyLaura
DirtyLaura
103 Followers
12