Laura Stars with her Black stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, I am a natural at this," She laughs.

Kenny came and sat opposite to them and brought out the script of the next scene. "This one has a lot of dialogue guys. I think we can keep it running as a conversation, and stop if we are deviating too much from the script. Since you have written the script Laura, I am counting on you keep it close to the concept as you converse. Jabbar, I hope you know the script too."

"Yes, I have gone through it, I think I will manage."

The scene starts with a knock on the door. "Its open," says Laura's in a suggestive tone.

Jabbar enters and sees Laura lying on the bed on her side, one leg completely exposed Laura bends it with a pillow below her heel. Her one hand supporting her head as she toys with the strap of her dress.

"Hello Mr. Jabbar, or Black Stallion as your agency website calls you." She smiled in a rakish, taunting smile. Laura appeared very comfortable in her surroundings, with a confident and naughty expression. Jabbar shows a bit of surprise and waited for a few moments to drink in the surrounds. He recovers quickly and walks to her bed. "Hi Ms. Bending, that's more of a stage name based on my client feedback, glad you found it of interest."

"It's Mrs. Bending, and yes, I found your repertoire very interesting. I have a taste for a lot of things you had to offer."

"Sorry, Mrs. Bending, and what about me did you like? It would help me to know what I should focus on during our um...interlude."

"Well, apart from the way you look and how old you are, I would say, your cocky wit in the description." Laura looked into his eyes, as she emphasized the word - cocky.

Jabbar showed signs that he was getting into the groove of the conversation as he smiled and picked up the picture on the stand, "I usually get wives who want the hide the marital pictures and wedding rings."

"I don't want you to forget I am married," Laura said with an amused smile. Jabbar gave her a look and then smiled a knowing smile.

"Please sit down on the couch Mr. Stallion, and tell me more about your clients, are they usually like me?"

As Jabbar sat down on the couch in front of the bed, Laura moved to get up from the bed, she held her dress so that it continued to expose her leg to him.

"No, they most definitely aren't, the married ones are usually don't dress up for the session, they don't talk much and definitely do not remember my stage name."

Laura stood up and walked to the mirror in an exaggerated sway, she placed her heel on the dresser and lazily ran her hand up her thigh.

"Please come here Jabbar, let us see ourselves together."

Jabbar stood up and walked behind her, very close to her. Laura pushed back into him as she pulled his hand from the back and placed it on her exposed thigh. She looked into the mirror as she said "Well, how will I get performance and vigor I want, unless I don't inspire you to do your best. I didn't hide the picture and the wedding ring for your benefit." She winked.

Laura, pulled down her dress strap and it easily slide down, leaving her in her thong and heels. She turned and unbuttoned Jabbar's shirt. She caressed his muscular chest as his model physique came into view. She drew in a sharp breath as she looked at his chiseled body, lifting one leg around him she kissed him. Pulling away shortly and with an open mouth she sucked in his lips and tongue. She pulled away again and pushed her tongue out rubbing it on his lips and onto his tongue as she pushed it into his mouth. She put one arm around his neck as he kissed him passionately, pulling his face. She ensured she pulled away every fifteen seconds to show she was tonguing him and smiling her naughty smile at him.

After two minutes of kissing, Kenny shouted "Cut! Photographers come in."

Laura continued to orally assault his mouth as a photographer came in a took some pictures of them. Laura had been feeling an intense wave of arousal since she had undone Jabbar's shirt. She could feel his erection as she rubbed her pelvis, pulling him to her with her leg raised as high as she could raise it and wound around his leg.

Jabbar was getting a very different sensation from this experience, he was used to disinterested porn stars with little to no passion and thinly veiled dislike for what they were doing on set. Laura was not just enjoying what she was doing, she was driving the action forward in exactly the same way as he would have done. His arousal wasn't just physical, he was aroused in the mind with the awareness that this whole setup was at Laura's behest. She was paying him handsomely and requesting him to ravish her. It was her who directing the activities to ensure that her debauchery is highlighted and he is able to get a kick out of it.

Jabbar rubbed his rampant erection into her with abandon and enjoyed her mouth's passionate attack on his. He was beginning to realize this will be an experience to remember if he just followed her lead.

Eventually the cameramen moved away and they disengaged. Laura was breathing heavily as she ran a hand to her pelvis. A crew bought her some water and a gown as Jabbar turned and sat down on the couch. She took a sip and calmed her nerves, she put the gown in her arms and didn't bother to put it on. She called out to Jabbar, "Hey don't you want to watch us?"

As she walked to the monitors replaying their scene. He joined her as she smiled at him, they watched as Laura removed her dress in the monitors.

"Excellent!" said Kenny as he looked at them. "I think this will be a quick shoot, no retakes till now." Laura looked at him winked.

The next scene started with them standing before each other like they had just disengaged. Laura was running a finger on her breast. "Mmm, is that a gun in your pocket, or are you happy to see a naked married white slutty client?"

"Not a naked one yet." Smiled Jabbar. Laura pulled down her thong, holding it in up her fingers.

"If you have like an escort brotherhood, I bet these would fetch you a lot of respect points."

Jabbar took those and felt the moistness on the cloth. He looked at her with a smirk.

"What? Now a lady cannot perspire?" Laura said with mock indignation. "Although looking at us, you couldn't refer to me as a lady." She said with a wink.

"So what do you want me to refer to you as?"

"Well.." Laura looked at him with a nasty gleam in her eyes. "Watch me and decide." She kept looking into his eyes and slowly went down on her knees. Looking up she undid his trousers, pulling them down. The bright red boxers holding back a massive bulge came into view.

"Mmmm..., now that is a respect earner." Laura looked in awe. "And it's not even out of its sheath." She rubbed it from outside the boxers as she looked up and smiled. She pushed a finger in the boxers as she rubbed it. As she pulled it down to her knees Jabbar's black cock sprung out with a slight swoosh. It was a hard black log of angry meat. It looked like it was breathing with every throb.

"Ohh myyy!" Laura had not seen Jabbar's cock this close, she had imagined in her fantasies, but nothing like this. She held it tentatively, as her other hand went to her cunt. She was sitting on her knees and she hoisted up to kneeling position to look at it from the top. The tip was wet with white fluid as she ran her hand up and down. She wanted to make this as erotic for Jabbar as it was for her. She looked up at him as her tongue snaked out...touching his tip slightly and pulling back. This ensured a thread of precum was created between her tongue and his cock. She winked at him as she sucked her tongue in.

Jabbar was in seventh heaven of arousal. He was thanking God for making him a man, getting him into this business and giving him this physique and color so he could enjoy this moment. He was feeling like the king of the world. He looked down at the nasty wicked white cheating bitch slurping his juice, and imploring him to appreciate her nastiness with a wink. His veins started rushing blood to cock, his muscles strained to ravish this dirty bitch.

Laura could see the gleam in his eyes as knew that her way had worked, She had the man lusting for her and ready to treat her like the horny little piece for meat. She swallowed his cock deep into her mouth as she pushed a finger into her cunt. She was so turned on by the moment that she had a mini orgasm.

Laura placed her hand on his ass and fucked her mouth, she was drooling her spit and his precum mixed as she kept taking him deeper and deeper. After five minutes of possibly the dirtiest blowjob she could give, she pulled out and licked up the dripping juices and from his cock. Picking some from her breasts she licked them off. Never losing eye contact with him. She got some from the carpet, onto her finger and made a show of licking it off.

"Cut!" Kenny said. As Laura got up she continued to lick off her fingers as she smiled at him. Jabbar's smiled back as he pulled out of his pants and shoes. He wiped himself with a towel as he was handed a water bottle. He took a swig and continued to wipe as Laura took the bottle from him, drinking directly from it.

For the next scene, she was supposed to continue to blowjob on the bed with her on her back. The scene opened, with Jabbar standing and Laura kneeling in front of him holding him by his thighs.

"So, what do you want to refer to me with by now?" Laura look up with a sinful smile.

"You are still just a lady client," said Jabbar.

"Mmm...not good, I need to up my game." She got up looking at him as she held his cock, pulling him by it she walked to the bed. She lay down on it on her back as he stood close to the edge. Laura turned on the bed and hung her head off the edge as she faced his cock. She still had her heels on as she spread her legs wide and pointed him to the black dildo on the nightstand.

"Now my black stallion will fuck my cunt with my cock sucking talents. The deeper I suck you in my throat, the deeper you push that black dildo into my cunt." She looked at him with a smile."If you still want to call me a lady client, I have a surprise for you later."

Laura adjusted her angle of throat to align it with his cock, as she pulled him deep. Jabbar placed the dildo and pried open her pink shaved lips. She had them shaved to perfection. The dildo stretched her wide as she moaned into his cock. She continued to pull him deeper as her cunt walls expanded to accommodate the intrusion. Jabbar was thrilled and giddy with this depraved game, Laura was pulling him into her throat harder and harder, he complied with her request as he fucked her deep.

Laura started feeling the onset of another orgams...this time a huge one. She felt her insides turn out and she pulled out his cock from her mouth.

"Fuck fuck FUCK MEEEEE with that Jabbbarrrrr!!" Laura screamed. She was convulsing as Jabbar pumped her cunt deep. "FUCK this SLLLLUTT!! FUCK THIS NASTY WHITE BITCH, fuck meee, I'm your DIRTY WHORE." Laura screamed profanities as Jabbar her dirty mouth. He felt a big throb of arousal as he heard her call herself his whore, which was opposite of the situation. He waited to Laura to come down from her orgasmic high. Laura took a full minute during which time she held his cock and kept rubbing it on her face.

"Cut!," Kenny finished the scene and Laura stayed on the bed and kept holding his cock. Kenny came to them. "Guys the next one is on the bed too, it's the long one, so you want to take a break?"

Jabbar shook his head as Laura smiled, "Just get me some water." She didn't remove the dildo as she drank for the the bottle. The makeup guy fixed her make up and wiped the sweat off her.

They spent ten minutes before the next one started fixing the lights and the camera position. Laura checked the replay of the previous scene, she was naked the whole time in just her heels, and her arousal could be seen as she watched the scene intently. Some crewmen found it odd that she would not put on a gown between scenes.

The next scene began in the same position with her back.

"Action!" said Kenny.

"Let's switch Jabbar, my cunt needs the attention of your cock." Laura said as she smiled at Jabbar standing near her face. He climbed on top as she spread her legs as wide as she could. Laura got a rakish smile on her face as she Jabbar moved between her legs. She felt refreshed after the break and got into the dirty talk.

"So Mr. Stallion, you still feel I'm just your average lady client?"

Jabbar caressed her legs and held one behind her smooth calf. He lifted it up so her heel pointed up.

"Oh hell I am just doing your bidding Mrs. Bending." He smiled a cocky smile as he toyed with her. "Yes my clients don't usually throat fuck themselves with my cock, but if this is what is rocking your boat, then I am doing it for you as a service provider." Jabbar ran a finger on her breasts as she felt the shivers of his light finger tips.

"Oh so I'm still just a client huh, you don't like my kisses, my blowjob?" Laura smirked with mock indignation. "Your erection is saying otherwise darling." She grabbed his cock and rubbed it, winking at him. "Okay so here's an idea, you can do what you want to do to me, not as a client, but as a slutty white wife who is in lust with your body. Treat me like you would treat one of your girlfriends on a horny day. Or should I say, treat one of your bitches."

Jabbar smiled, "You're the boss." As he held his cock and rubbed it up and down her outer lips. Spreading the moisture with his cock head, his body was shining with the sweat of his exertions and he contrasted with the white sheets, the white blinds and lighted room. The scene was supposed to be very animated, as Jabbar would fuck Laura in a very intense action. Cameras would capture it from various angles and zooms.

Jabbar was readying himself for the hard and fast fucking this scene required. He was covered in sweat, but he was feeling fully refreshed and capable at this point. The last few scenes and invigorated his arousal to new levels. Some hesitancy that he had due to this uncommon situation when he started the shoot had been replaced by a powering sense of pride in his sexual prowess and a desire to enjoy himself to the fullest with this amazingly depraved woman.

He pushed his cock to in inch in her pink folds, with his mushroom shaped knob disappearing, Laura moaned as he withdrew and changed his angle. He spread her legs wider and pushed hard and quick. He cunt stretched wide and deep as he saw the slight wince and pain on her face. He was still three inches out when he withdrew. Laura's makeup and lipstick had been refreshed for this scene, she smiled as she saw his very black cock disappearing between her legs. She ensured the Jabbar saw her smile as a challenging smirk, it was to taunt him for more. Cameras captured their duel as Jabbar pushed it in harder, bottoming out as her cunt widened to accommodate his girth. She moaned a pained/pleasure moan as he reached another inch.

Jabbar moved to look like he was taking control and pushed her one leg up and bend it to squash her left tit, the other one splayed wide. Laura was wider than ever as this made more room to get comfortable on top of her for his fucking. He knew he will only be able to insert another inch, would use his last inch to make her scream. He used her pelvic strength to shove hard as Laura screamed.

"AEEE ouww...Jabbar Yesss!!" Jabbar smiled as he started to create an in out rhythm. He was going to avenge all her wise ass taunts, acted up or real. He start to piston in and out..still slow but very deliberate. Each push shoved Laura's body to the head post. His motion started to get faster as Laura managed to hold her body steady with her hand on the bed post. She was feeling like she was under a machine, her sensations were pleasure, abating pain, more pleasure and renewed pain as Jabbar's pounding got increasingly intense. He was punishingly powerful in his down-strokes. He used his weight and body strength to full advantage. The moment Laura got used to and started enjoying one rate of fucking he would double it and she had to accommodate. Finally he reached his peak, his was moving like a robot, pumping so hard and fast that the action was blurred. It looked like he intended to bury her into the bed.

After about a minute of this animalistic action Laura started to feel her orgasms. They came increasing intensity as she felt ripped apart by the monster. As she got some perspective between the highs, she found the whole situation excruciatingly erotic.

The she clenched her teeth and started the dirty talk. "Ohhh Yesss, you nasty fuck machine, FUCK THIS BITCH, like you own her, FUCK HER LIKE THE SLUTTY WHITE WHORE SHE IS."

She smiled in between the immense strain. "You treating me like your bitch now? Yeah Jabbar? I'm your white bitch yet?"

Jabbar slapped her tit as he continued mercilessly raping her willing cunt. "Yeah you nasty bitch, you are mine, my slutty white bitch."

Laura was now a part of the rhythm, she wholeheartedly enjoyed his fucking as he pummeled her body beneath him. "No more your client now Mr. Stallion?" she taunted, "I'm just a white slut?" She even managed to giggle in the intense motion. She was stretched beyond and had more orgasms than she could remember. But she still had a naughty unsatisfied feeling that kept looming up.

"If I'm your bitch, why don't you fuck me like one." She wanted to change to the last position. Jabbar took to the cue and twisted her body to get her on her hands and knees. He got into a kneeling position behind her as she looked into the mirror.

"Wow, you didn't even pull out Mr. Stud," She looked at him in the reflection.

Jabbar pulled her hands and locked them behind her. "Ooh yes, Mr. take charge, and I thought I was the boss, " She giggled again with her naughty smirk.

Jabbar, restarted the fucking and reached the same rate in 10 seconds, Laura felt the intense pounding as her ass was slapped red by his pelvis. She spread wide to take him in deeper. "Ohh yeah, I'm your bitch now," She said with clenched teeth. She experienced another orgasm coming on as she started feeling the intense depravity. She knew it was going to the last one, she quickly turned to him, "Hold my hair and push me to the bed, smack my ass until you come baby."

Jabbar let go of her hands, and grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing her down he pulled head up. She was able to see them in the mirror as he landed a loud slap on her ass. "Ouch!!" Laura knew that they don't spank for real in porn, it's more for the effect, but Jabbar's hand stung. She knew it would as she has insisted on it in the script.

Her ass was reddening as she saw herself in the mirror held by her hair, getting fucked in the most graphic and intense way. Her orgasm as it arrived covered her every vein. "YYYYYYYESSAASSHHHHHHHH...AAAHH." Her scream was loud and deep. she was so turned on that she almost passed out from the pleasure. She was just a body in his hands for a whole thirty seconds.

Jabbar slowed down a bit as he enjoyed subduing this nasty matron. It was his victory in many ways physical and psychological . He was feeling like a great warrior of the world who had conquered the most coveted piece of land. He slapped her ass hard as he saw he coming out of her orgasmic bliss.

She was still out of breath as she whispered, "Oh my God Mr. Stud, you are worth every penny and twice more. I haven't ever come that many times ever. And the last one took me to the moon." Laura smiled a sincere smile at him. "And the staying power, Jeez you haven't even come, and you are still so hard in my poor cunt. Oh darling, please use any part of me to come, I owe you that and a lot more." Jabbar smiled as she lifted her up against him from her kneeling position. "I can only come with your dirty talk." He pinched her nipple as they enjoyed watching each other in the mirror.