Laura Stars with her Black stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtyLaura
DirtyLaura
103 Followers

"Oh so like my teasing." Laura smiled. "You have made me your sex slave, and you want me to tease you?" She giggled as she felt his cock twitch in her cunt.

"I am your nasty white whore Mr. young black Stallion, why would what I say turn you on?" She turned her head as she continued.

"You turned me from your boss to your bitch in half an hour, now you want me talk?" She laughed as she felt his grip on her nipple tighten.

"I came like a two dollar hussy on your cock, and my talking is what would work for you?"

Jabbar slapped her tit as he felt his balls boiling with cum.

"Ouch!, naughty boy, I'm a respectable lady married to a powerful lawyer, you think you treat me like that?" She giggled as she took his hand from her tit to her pussy, still stuffed with his now throbbing cock.She turned her head and stuck out her tongue, licking his chin, carefully avoiding his lips. "I know you naughty boys don't like places where your cock has been, so no kisses for poor Mr. stallion." She felt his finger move faster on her cunt lips as she continued her filthy monologue. "But I want your mouth juices honey, pour your love on my tongue." Jabbar collected some spit and dripped it onto her outstretched tongue. She pulled it in and smacked her lips. "MMM yess, thank you for your love nectar my stud." Laura continued to tease him with her lascivious smile.

"So now you want to turn this proper married white lady to turn into a nasty foul mouthed whore so you can come from her talk?" She held his head affectionately as she looked into his eyes. "That is such a nasty thought Mr. Jabbar, I am a classy woman of taste, not one of your bitches who keep your nasty cock happy."

Jabbar felt his cock jolt as he started feeling the first arrival of what would be a very heavy load. Laura felt it too and giggled again.

"Looks like this respectable lady will be able to make the mighty stallion come."

She quickly pulled out away and knelt in front of him. "Now, you have to give me what I want." She took his cock roughly into her mouth and started to jerk him with her hands. She also picked up his cellphone from the nightstand and gave it to him.

"These are for you and your friends" She winked. He took pictures as he felt his come unload into her mouth, she swallowed very quickly as she kept an eye closed for him to capture her wink. She swallowed all his spurts like a pro, as she jerked his cock. She smiled as he withdrew it from her lips.

"Yummy, I knew you would taste as well as you fuck." She gave him a few more jerks and squeezed a dollop of white cum on her tongue. She showed it to him on her tongue and rubbed it on her lips for another shot. Then she pulled it into her mouth.

"Cut!" Yelled Kenny.

The final scene was going to be a short one, the only thing needed was a touch of of Laura's makeup and lipstick. Jabbar was supposed to put on his trousers only.

The cameras moved to the plush bathroom as the scene opened. Jabbar was standing urinating on the commode. He hadn't started as Laura opened the bathroom door naked in just her heels. She looked radiant as she walked to him, he half turned surprised.

"Oh, Laura, I'm peeing!"

"Of course darling, I know, I sucked out all the come so you couldn't be masturbating." She laughed as she stood close to him. She snaked her hand to his erect cock. "Oh my! You are still erect, are you a machine?" She smiled as she manipulated his cock.

"It's a pee woody, you won't understand, it's a guy thing." Jabbar tried to remove her hand.

"Oh I understand all guy things, I know what it is," Laura moved between him and the WC. She looked into his eyes as she massaged his cock. She dragged her tits on his chest as she sat down on the WC holding his cock. She spread her legs wide as she made some space between them as a passage to the WC hole.

"Darling, I told you I had a surprise for you, Let me help you as I put in some target practice, you go ahead and pee, and I will aim it at my cunt."

Jabbar acted as if he as shocked by the depravity, but Laura kept smiling. Presently he shook his head and started to pee as Laura aimed his cock between her legs. A warm clear stream of liquid hit her leg, she shrieked and giggled as she adjusted it to hit her cunt. It dribbled down from her cunt into the urinal. Jabbar involuntarily gave some jerks as the stream hit her in the legs and thighs. She was soaked from her legs down as he finished. She shook his cock as droplets flew hitting her in the tits and face. She smiled at him as she squeezed some more pee droplets out. They dropped onto floor. "MMM it's so hot watching hung guys like you pee." She smacked her lips as she looked him. He motioned to zip himself up and she stopped him.

"Darling the surprise is not over yet." She locked her eyes on him as she pulled his cock to her lips. She licked the tip and pulled it into her mouth.Then pulling out she massaged the tip with her tongue.

"MMM all clean, I'm not leaving you with anything that belongs to me." She looked at him and smiled a very naughty smile.

Presently she got up and and they got out of the bathroom. Laura holding his cock. She bent down again and zipped him up with her teeth. Jabbar shook his head as she giggled at him. She picked up his phone again as she took a picture of her kissing him on his chest. Jabbar laughed and pushed a finger in her cunt. He picked up his shirt from the couch, Laura took out a wad of cash from her purse on the couch and handed it to him, he counted and returned half of it. She shook her head and blew him a kiss. He walked out of the door.

"Cut!" Yelled Kenny as Jabbar came back into the room. Laura took his arm and walked to monitor to review the scene. "I think one of your good works Jabbar, I'll send you a copy as soon as they finish it." She smiled at him. She was still naked as she sat with Jabbar, Abdul and Kenny while the crew dismantled their equipment. Laura sat on the armrest with Jabbar and Abdul and Kenny discussed the details of editing.

"That was amazing, you made my every fantasy come true Jabbar." Laura was rubbing his arm as she leaned and smiled at him.

"Just doing my job." Jabbar smirked.

"Oh so you are still in the movie." Laura laughed as she playfully punched his arm.

"It was fun for me too." Jabbar said as he caressed her thigh with a wink.

"I bet it was, what was your favorite part?" Asked Laura.

"The dirty talking in last but one scene. I bet you could tell. What was yours?" Jabbar asked.

"Oh I loved all of it, but the last scene was something else." Laura smiled back.

Later that day she curled up in bed watching the video. "I need to do this more often." she thought.

DirtyLaura
DirtyLaura
103 Followers