Laura, Steve and Me

Story Info
He wanted to watch but it cost him dearly.
4.8k words
3.36
78.6k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

I first noticed them on the dance floor. They were a handsome couple, who appeared to be about my age. They danced well together; they must have known each other for a long time. The reason I noticed them was not because they were good looking, it was because they seemed to be checking me out.

As they rotated during the slow dance, the one facing me would stare at me. She, being shorter than he, would have to peek over his shoulder. The last time she did that I caught her eye and before she could duck down I saw her blush.

I watched them walk back to their table and he, ever the gentleman, held her chair for her as she sat down. I saw him whisper in her ear and as she nodded in agreement she turned to look at me again. She blushed again when she realized I was watching her.

Instead of sitting down with her at the table I saw him start walking towards me, I turned back to the bar and picked up my beer. I could see him approaching in the mirrored back bar. I could also see he was nervous as he sat down next to me.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey," I grunted in return, watching him in the mirror.

"My name is Steve." he offered.

"Charlie," I responded, still watching his reflection.

"I wonder if you would care to join my wife and me at our table."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"We have a request for you."

"A request? For me? I don't even know you. What could you want from me?"

" I........I......I want to watch you....... Make love to my wife." he finally blurted out.

I sat stock still, staring at his reflection for what seemed to be an eternity, and then after I took a sip of my beer. I swiveled a quarter turn on my barstool to look at him directly. If he had two heads, I wouldn't have been more surprised.

"You want to watch me fuck your wife?" I repeated.

"Yes," he replied.

I made another quarter turn and looked at her. She was pretty, close cropped hair and petite. She looked like a pixie. She was watching us expectantly. She knew what he was asking. She was waiting for my reply just as intently as he was.

"OK." I answered as I smiled at her. Then she blushed again, furiously, when I pantomimed a kiss toward her.

"But you have to romance her a bit before you do her." he cautioned me, "She's not a whore. You can't just climb on board and fuck her."

'She'll be one before I'm done with her,' I thought as I got off the stool and walked to her.

"Hey," I said blocking his feeble attempt to introduce us, "My name is Charlie. I'd like to dance with you."

"Laura," she answered as she took my proffered hand.

I took her in my arms; the music was a slow song. I held her at a respectful distance. She followed my lead well and we danced for a minute or two before I asked her, "You know what he asked me, don't you?

"Yes," she whispered as she blushed again.

"And you are in agreement?"

"Yes." I pulled her in closer.

"Whose idea was this, yours or his?"

"His."

My hand on her back slid down to just above her ass,

"But you like it?"

"Not at first, but now that it's you we picked, I do."

My other arm folded and the back of my hand was against her tit. I could feel how hard her nipple was.

"And when were you planning to do this?" I asked her as I dropped my hand from her tit to my thigh.

"Tonight, or whenever you want," was her breathless answer.

I moved her hand between us and placed it on my cock.

"Tonight is good for me."

Her hand was moving up and down on my cock, taking its measure.

"Me too." she agreed. "Let's go tell Steve."

So we walked out, three abreast to the parking lot. She was holding his hand, my hand was on her ass. We were parked near each other.

"Why don't you follow us to our house Charlie? I'll take it slow so you don't lose me." Steve said.

"No," I said taking charge, "Laura will ride with me. That way if we get separated, she will be able to direct me."

After a moments hesitation he agreed with me and we pulled out onto the highway in tandem. Before we went a mile I pulled my zipper down and took out my cock, I was still hard and it stood up tall in my lap. I pushed my seat back as far as I could. She was watching but she didn't move. I did see her bite her lower lip though.

I reached across the consol and put my hand on her leg, her stocking felt so slippery. So smooth as I moved my hand upwards to the bare skin above the nylon and then to her crotch. She was wearing a thong and it was soaked. Her hand snaked its way across my lap and soon it was holding my cock, gently stroking it.

All this manipulation had taken my concentration away from my driving and I had slowed down. Steve pulled away from us. We watched his tail lights disappear down the road. I pulled off the highway into a quiet side street, somehow or other she had managed to get up on her knees on her bucket seat and lean over the consol to suck on my cock. My fingers were still in her pussy caressing her G-spot when my thumb found her clit. When I touched both at once she came, her whole body shook.

"What are you turning me into?" she asked as she dove back down to my cock and began sucking again. She had lot to learn about cock sucking and I will be glad to teach her. But she got me off and she swallowed my whole load.

"I can't believe I did that for you, I never did it for Steve."

"You're going to do a lot of things you never did before," I told her/

"I hope so." was her eager response as we drove away.

When we walked into the house, Steve was sitting in his easy chair holding a drink in his hand. I told him, "Last chance to change your mind or it's going to happen now. Yes or no?" He slowly nodded his head. He had a tent in his pants..

"Then get me a drink," I told him. "The same as you are having, nothing for her." And to her I commanded, "Put on some dance music."

When he came back with my drink my pants were off and so was her dress. We were dancing, if you want to call it that. We were really just shuffling our feet. Both her arms were around my neck, one hand playing with the short hairs on the back of my head. I had each of my hands squeezing the globes of her ass. She was slowly humping my thigh with her bare pussy. I whispered a few words in her ear and then sat in his chair. She climbed up and straddled me, holding herself above my stiff pole.

"Take off your pants Steve, I want your pecker out where we can see it." He did as he was told.

This was getting interesting, they both complied with every instruction I gave them.

"Come over here and hold my cock under her cunt, show her this is what you want."

He did it, he held my cock in his hand as she sank down on it. I knew it then, I knew I had them both. He would do as I told him.

"Now sit down and watch, you're about to get your wish. Watch me fuck her." And to her I whispered, "Sit down on it Laura. Move on me Baby, do it slowly. Yes that's it. Now look over your shoulder, look at him, look at your husband jerking off while you fuck me."

"Oh, oh, oh, what are you doing to me? Ooohh God, oh Goooodddd." She cried as she ground her cunt on my cock.

She came, her whole body trembling. I could feel her belly ripple against my chest; a low moan filled my ear. Her face was buried in my shoulder, her body limp in my arms.

"Look again; look at what he is doing. He is cumming because he was watching you get fucked by me. Watch, there he goes again. Now tell me he's not a wimp."

He finally came, his cum arcing up out his cock and landing on the carpet. His face turned red when he realized he had an audience. He must have been embarrassed that he masturbated while she was being fucked. I did her twice more while he watched and he jerked of once more.

Finally, he said it was time to call it quits, he had to go to work tomorrow. I told him, "You go on up to bed Steve, I'll send her up in a few minutes after I say goodnight to her."

He was about to argue with me when he saw my steely gaze and he dropped any objection he was about to make. Then he turned and he slunk out of the room, his defeat was obvious in his posture.

"You didn't have to treat him like that," Laura said

"Yes I did. It's what he wants."

"He wants to be humiliated?"

"Yes, and you do too."

"Me? I want no such thing."

"We'll see about that. Meanwhile, it's time for me to go."

"Do you have to go; can't we ......do it again?"

"Woman, you have drained me dry." I said as I kissed her on her forehead. "Have Steve call me and invite me to dinner if you want to do it again." I told her.

"You want me to have my husband call you to make a date? I will not." she declared.

"We'll see," I countered as I departed, leaving her with her mouth agape.

It took a week but he called. "Hi Charlie, its Steve.

"Hello Steve, what's up?"

"Um......I......a.....We'd like you to come for dinner tomorrow night."

"Was it your idea this time or Laura's?"

"Um.......Laura's."

"Ok, I'll be there at seven. Oh...and Steve.......tell her.....to wear a dress and no underwear." and I hung up.

Laura opened the door when I arrived, her smile lighted up the doorway.

"You bastard," she whispered as she hugged me in greeting. "Do you know how hard it was for me to ask Steve to call you? Can you imagine how humiliated he was by me making him invite my lover?"

"I also told him how I wanted you to dress." I said as my hand roamed over her ass seeking to find out if she had followed my instructions. She had. No panty, no thong, no bra. She led me into the living room where Steve was seated holding a drink, it didn't look like it was his first. It also didn't look like he was happy to see me either.

"Hello Steve thanks for inviting me," I offered my hand to shake.

He never got out of his chair, "Yeah," was all he offered in return. No hand offered in greeting.

"What would you like to drink." she blithely asked, ignoring his sullen attitude.

"I'll have whatever he has." I answered, knowing that I would have her too before the evening was over.

"What's wrong Steve?" I asked, "You seem out of sorts tonight. Something bothering you?"

"You know damn well what's bothering me."

"Do I?

"Yeah, your being here again is bothering me."

"But you invited me last week and you invited me again tonight."

"Yeah, only because she........" He broke off because just then Laura came back into the room.

"Here's your drink." She said as she offered it to me. I didn't take it. Then she noticed Steve and me staring at each other.

"What's going on?" she asked.

Neither of us answered.

"Your drink," she repeated, moving closer and shoving it almost under my nose. I didn't answer her, I just reached out with my hand and grabbed her behind her thigh and pulled her up against the chair.

"Steve, you came to me last week and told me you wanted to see me fuck her." My hand went under her skirt and ran up the inside of her thigh. She gasped when my finger entered her pussy but she didn't move away. She parted her legs.

"You pimped her out like she was a whore so that you could get your pleasure watching her get fucked." She groaned when my thumb entered her ass. She was leaking down her thigh. But she still didn't move away.

"I saw you jerk off when I fucked her. You liked it then but now that she wants it again, you're having second thoughts. Well it doesn't work that way. It's not what you want anymore Steve, it's what she and I want now."

It was plain to see what she wanted, she was humping my hand. Her hips were gyrating and she was leaning over me. Her anus was clamping on my thumb and when my finger found her G-spot, she came.

She came with her pussy filled with my fingers and my thumb in her ass. She came, looking at her husband, unable to control or support herself. She came, with only her hands on my shoulder to keep from falling and me holding her like she was a bowling ball. After she regained her senses, I got up and taking her by her shoulders I moved her in front of him. She never made a sound; she was completely under my control.

"Look at your wife, Steve." I said as I pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. It fell to the floor, pooling at her feet. She was naked, except for her shoes.

"Look at how beautiful she is. How beautiful she looks with her cum running down her legs. Is this what you wanted to see when you asked me to fuck her? She will do anything I want her to do Steve. Is there anything you want to see her do?" He only groaned in response.

"Open up his pants and suck on his cock." I told her and as she bent from the waist to do as I instructed. I took out my cock. When she took his cock in her mouth I slid mine into her cunt from behind. My eyes were locked onto Steve's and I saw his surrender when he realized I was fucking her while she sucked on him.

"Is this the way you wanted it Steve? Me fucking her while you are looking in my eyes. You never imagined it this way did you? You never thought she would want me back so badly that she made you call me. Tell her you're glad she got you to call me."

"I........I......can't do that."

I pulled out of Laura. "Tell her or I leave right now. "

Her head came up off his dick she looked up at him in frustration. "Tell him what he wants to hear, damn you." she demanded vehemently.

I watched his internal struggle reflected on his face. He wanted to see her fucked by me but he didn't want her to like it so much but then he surrendered to us both.

"I'm glad .......you .....Made me ......call him." His capitulation was total.

I slammed into her and she exploded. She came so hard that only my arms wrapped around her waist kept her from falling. When he saw her convulsing on my cock he came too, spraying her face with his cum. I could feel her pussy milking my cock, her contractions set me off too and it felt like I left gallons inside of her.

My climax was so intense that I sank to the floor with her waist still in my grasp. We ended up with her seated in my lap facing her husband, my cock still buried in her cunt. Her head fell back against my shoulder and her eyes were closed in post orgasmic bliss. His cum, on her face, was slowly beginning onto drip on her tits.

"Look at her Steve, doesn't she look happy. Aren't you happy for her? Show her you are, show her you still love her; kiss her so that she knows it."

"But........her face...... it's covered with......."

"It's covered with your cum, which she got by sucking on your cock. She gladly took it from you and drank it until she was pulled off and you finished off on her face. You should do the same for her. Look how happy she is; don't you want to feel the same way she does?"

She was in another world, she was high on endorphins. She opened her arms to him and he slid off his chair to kneel between her spread thighs and he kissed her cum covered face and lips. I could hear them exchanging, "I love you" between kisses. She was still sitting on my lap, my cock was still in her pussy.

"Lick her face clean, Steve," I told him, and between kisses he did as he was told. My hands went to her buttocks and I lifted her until she was standing in front of him.

"Now lick her pussy clean," was my next instruction. There was a slight hesitation on his part and I knew why. It was my cum leaking from her pussy.

"She takes it right from the source." I told him, "If she can do it, because you wanted her to do it, so can you. "Tell him Laura, tell him how good it is and you want him to do it too."

She never had to tell him. I had my arms around her under her arms, my hands covering her tits. She just lifted her legs over his shoulders and pushed her pussy against his face.

I whispered in her ear. "Look at him Laura. Look at your husband licking my cum out of your cunt. It turns you on doesn't it? Makes you want to fuck me again, doesn't it? Next time you won't wait so long to have him call me, will you?"

"She started with a groan, "aaaaaaaggghhh," then turning into a wail, "ooooooooooo." And finally a high pitched scream, "eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh," as she stiffened and climaxed. She flooded his face and gripped his head so hard with her thighs I thought she would smother him.

We never did eat the dinner she had prepared but he ate her once more after he watched me fuck her again. It seemed to me that he had a hungry look on his face when she sucked my cock to get me hard. She wanted me to fuck her again.

I didn't hear from them for about a month and a half and I figured he had had enough of watching me do her. I felt bad because I felt something for her; I missed her and wanted to see her again. And then after I had given up hope, I got another call. No, it wasn't from Steve, it was from her.

"Why are you calling me Laura?" I asked.

"I want to see you again," she pleaded.

"I thought I told you that Steve had to call."

"He wouldn't do it for me. He doesn't know I am calling. He'll be away for two nights."

"And you want me there, in your home, in your bed, to fuck you?"

"Yes. Oh, this is so embarrassing. Yes, I want you fuck me."

"OK, I'll be there at five o'clock. Be naked"

When she opened the door for me at five, she kept her body behind the door, only her head was visible. I remained standing on the door step.

"Aren't you coming in?" She asked.

"Not until you come out and kiss me hello."

"But I'm.........naked."

"I expected you to be. I just told my boss I wouldn't be in for two days but if you are not going to do exactly what I tell you to do from now on, I'm leaving and those two days are going to waste. Now come on out here and kiss me hello!"

She hesitated for just a moment and then stepped outside and plastered herself against me. Her arms went around my neck and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. Then giggling as she turned and grabbing my hand she pulled me inside.

"How did you know? How did you know that making me do that would turn me on like it did? I didn't know I was like that."

Her hands were scrabbling at my belt and then my zipper. Almost before I knew it she had my cock out and she was on her knees sucking on it. I looked down and watched her head moving back and forth. It felt good but it wasn't what I wanted, I didn't want her

directing the show. So grabbing her under her arms I lifted her high in front of me and kissed both her nipples.

"Noooo," she complained, "I want to suck you off."

"No Love," I replied, "It's what I want and I want to fuck you,"

So I lowered her slowly and her legs gripped me around my waist and holding on with one arm she reached between us and guided my cock into her cunt. She came almost immediately.

Then she started bouncing up and down on me and urging me on as she whispered in my ear, "Cum Lover, cum in me. I want it, I want your cum. Make another baby in me."

Shocked at what I heard I tried to lift her off of me. But I couldn't, she was holding me

too tight and I came. And so did she, flooding her pussy and my lap with what leaked out of her. She remained sitting on me, her face buried in against my shoulder, quietly sobbing.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"You weren't supposed to know."

"Know what," I asked again?

"That we wanted a baby from you."

"Why?"

"Because Steve is..... He can't.......Make a baby."

"Whoa, you mean that you're just using me?"

"No.....yes.... I don't know any more."

"That first night, were you fertile?"

"Yes," it was a whisper.

"Did it take, are you pregnant?"

"Yes," even quieter, I could hardly hear her.

"Then why the second night?"

"Because I wanted you again. That's why he was so sullen, he didn't want you back. I wasn't ovulating then."

"And tonight?"

"Because I still want you, because he's not here. You do something to me he never did. You make me feel like all I want to do is please you. Please don't hate me, I'm carrying your baby and I.... I think I love you. That's why I just told you how I feel."

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12