Laura Tries Something New

Story Info
It's hard to say I Love You with a mouth full of cock.
1.1k words
86.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,092 Followers

Nathan's cock was the biggest Laura had ever seen. Ok, so she hadn't really seen that many. Just one, really. Her boyfriend's cock wasn't bad, in her opinion. But it had nothing on the enormous thing before her now. She wrapped her fingers tentatively around Nathan's cock and then squeezed. It was smooth and hot and getting harder. And bigger.

Laura had stopped by to see Jason, of course, but he wasn't in his dorm room, and Nathan hadn't known where he might be found. Laura hadn't been able to stop herself from admiring Nathan's body, naked but for the towel wrapped around his waste. His chest and stomach were smooth and muscular. He had powerful arms and shoulders. He was freshly showered and he smelled incredible.

Laura should have thanked him and left the room. She should have tried to find Jason later. But here she was, kneeling on her boyfriend's dorm room floor, holding his roommate's hardening cock. She was still upset that Jason wasn't here as promised. She was stressed out from class and wanted to fuck.

"Do you mind if I wait for him here?" Laura had asked Nathan in the doorway.

"Do you mind if I throw some clothes on first?" Nathan asked.

"You don't have to get dressed for me," Laura had said, pushing past him and closing the door.

By the time Nathan's towel fell off, Laura had already decided she wanted him. Now she guided the tip of Nathan's enormous cock into her mouth and sucked him. She had been sitting on Jason's bed, openly gazing at Nathan's body when Jason called. He was already drunk. Laura didn't waste her time fighting with him. He was going to be useless for the rest of the night.

Laura sucked Nathan's cock harder. His huge prick was fully erect. She pumped her hand up and down his shaft while she worked his cock in her mouth.

"Oh god," Nathan moaned. "Suck that cock."

Laura tried to shove more of him into her mouth, but she choked. He was too big. She spread her saliva over the length of his cock and stroked him with her hands while she sucked. She cupped his balls and rolled them over her fingers. Nathan held the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

Laura popped Nathan's cock out of her mouth long enough to stand and slip out of her shirt. Nathan immediately closed his big hands over her bare breasts, squeezing and pulling and pushing. Laura felt her nipples harden against his palms as she reached down to unbutton her pants. She pushed her jeans and panties down past her hips and Nathan pushed her back onto his own bed. He pulled her pants and underwear down over her legs and tossed them aside, leaving Laura naked on his bed, except for her socks.

Laura spread her legs apart and Nathan fell to sucking her nipples while he rubbed her bare pussy. Pleasure shot through Laura's body at his touch. His fingers on her opening drove her wild and she pushed against his hand.

"Do you want me to suck your pussy?" Nathan asked.

Laura only grunted and pushed down on his shoulders. Nathan traced his tongue down her body, sending shivers up her spine. Laura pinched her own nipples as Nathan approached her pussy. She could feel herself getting wet and she wanted his cock, but she also wanted to see him worship her pussy.

Nathan didn't disappoint. His tongue drove her to dizzy peaks of pleasure. Laura could only squirm and moan beneath him while he tongued her pussy. Her first orgasm rushed over her in a violent series of explosive quakes. She knew she was squirting in Nathan's mouth, but he didn't seem to care. He kept licking and sucking her pussy until she had to forcefully push his face away.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "That was incredible."

"Yum," Nathan said with a lopsided grin. He stood up in front of her and she watched him wave around his huge cock in front of her.

"Hurry up and fuck me," Laura said. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs apart.

Nathan climbed on his bed with her. He grasped his cock by the base and pushed its head into her pussy. She gasped and bucked with the pleasure. His huge cock stretched her as he slowly inched it deeper inside her pussy. Slowly he pushed deeper until Laura thought she would explode. Nathan's cock filled her pussy before it was even all inside her.

"Fuck me hard," she wailed.

Nathan slowly eased his cock back out of her pussy almost all the way before driving it back inside. Laura saw stars. She could only moan and howl as Nathan worked his monstrous cock in her pussy. She came again, screaming and thrashing as thunderous waves of pleasure pounded through her. She moaned and murmured the nastiest things she could think of, and Nathan continued to fuck her.

Laura's eyes shot open when she felt Nathan's cock withdraw completely.

"Turn around," Nathan said. He waved his wet cock around.

"Yeah," Laura said, getting on to her hands and knees. "Fuck my pussy, hard!"

Nathan drove his cock deep into Laura's pussy and she screamed in pleasure as he filled her again. He drove his cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy and Laura howled. She couldn't believe how good his cock felt inside her. She screamed into Nathan's pillow as he fucked her. Time stopped and she came again. She shook and bucked against Nathan, driving his cock even deeper into her pussy.

"I'm going to cum," Nathan said. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum in my mouth," Laura rasped. "Give me that cock." She felt him slip out of her pussy before she turned back around and dove on his cock again. She pumped his shaft while she sucked him. Her mouth was full of the taste of her own pussy, mixed with the taste of Nathan's cock.

Nathan gasped and his entire body tensed and clenched. Laura felt a big, hot spurt of cum shoot into her mouth, followed by another and another. She pulled his cock out of her mouth long enough to show him his big load on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed the whole thick, hot gob before taking him back into her mouth. She sucked Nathan's cock in long, slow sucks until she finally noticed her boyfriend watching them from the doorway.

The awkwardness of the situation was only compounded when Laura realized he wasn't alone. She had barely had time to take Nathan's cock out of her mouth when she noticed Jason was accompanied by his friend Travis and a cute little blond with obviously fake tits.

Laura was mortified. Her face flushed red and she tried to cover herself with one of Nathan's blankets, as her clothes were on the other side of the room.

Nathan was the first to speak.

"It's about time," he said. "I thought Laura and I were going to have this party alone."

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,092 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Pass the Lady They go to party and end up in a very adult game.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories