Laura's Been A Naughty Girl

Story Info
It was only a small tattoo but I was going to get punished.
3k words
4.19
79.2k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers

This is a rewrite of an older story I wrote about three years ago. This is part one of a three part series that looks at the story from the point of view of each of the participants. Hope you enjoy.

It was only a small tattoo but I was going to get punished for it and I wasn't looking forward to it.

I could not believe that I was standing completely naked before Mr. Millibrand's large imposing desk. My clothes, which I had reluctantly removed a few moments earlier, were folded neatly on a chair at my side. I could see his dark eyes looking at me over the top of his small bifocal glasses, taking in the delights of my young totally exposed body. I saw the tip of his tongue lick hesitantly over his lips. Behind me, the imposing figure of Matron was standing, her arms folded across her chest.

"Where is the offending item, Matron?" Mr. Millibrand inquired.

"Turn around, Miss Grant," the Matron spoke with authority.

I slowly turned and exposed my trim rear for Mr. Millibrand's inspection. "Ah, yes, I see it," he said.

I knew that he was looking at the small tattoo of a butterfly which I had in a moment of madness, after a dare, allowed a perverted tattooist to inflict it rather painfully on my person while out in town a couple of weekends back with two of my classmates, Eunice and Deirdre. That was after the swift consumption of several vodka shots.

"Yes, I did know that tattooing was classed as self abuse here at collage," I had admitted to Matron who found the small tattoo during an examination of a strained leg muscle that I had foolishly sustained during a hockey match. Such things as tattoos were frowned on at Claremont College, and they were not something that supposedly refined young ladies like me apparently did.

That's the story of how I found myself standing completely naked in front of the head of College. He got up from his chair and came around his desk. Now standing close to me, I could smell the stale smell of tobacco on his clothes. He asked me to bend over and turn my rear to the window. Then he leaned over me and examined the tattoo more closely. I flinched as I felt his finger run over the delicately painted butterfly.

"Is there no way of removing it?" he inquired, looking at the Matron.

She shook her head. "It can be done, but it's a very painful procedure, and it can leave a scar." He slowly shook his head, and then he said I could stand up as he returned to his seat.

"What are we going to do with you, young lady?" he asked. "You knew tattooing was against College rules, but you went ahead and let someone abuse you in that way." I let my head droop, looking at my feet. It was bad enough being naked in Mr. Millibrand's presence, but to be treated like a naughty school girl was awful.

"I am afraid we are going to have to make an example of you. If I let you get away with it, there is no saying where it will all end, and of course I am going to have to inform your parents." Suddenly, I was really upset at the thought of daddy being informed of my misdemeanor.

"You may put your clothes back on now and go to your room. All privileges are suspended until the matter is settled." I slowly slipped back into my clothes, conscious that he was watching my every move. I tried not to expose my more intimate parts to him, but with him being so close, it was difficult not to as I eased my feet into my regulation white cotton panties.

Back in my room, I was quickly visited by Eunice and Deirdre who wanted to know how I had gone on.

"The dirty old beast," exclaimed Deirdre when I told them about the close scrutiny examination I had to endure.

It was three days later that I was again called to Mr. Millibrand's office. This time I was shocked to see daddy there. He looked grave as he sat in one of Mr. Millibrand's leather arm chairs. He was wearing his usual pin striped business suit, his bowler hat perched on his silver topped head, cane resting between his knees.

"Good morning, Laura," he said as I walked in. "Rather bad form, this, especially when your mother's away, I was dragged all the way up here from the city just because you can't behave yourself."

Mr. Millibrand looked at me. "I've filled your father in on the details, and he has agreed with me that an example must be made of you to show the other students that we will not tolerate behavior like this in Claremont College." He looked at me sternly. "I could have expelled you, but as a favor to your father who has been a very good and generous benefactor to the collage, we have decided between us to deal with the matter another way, one which I think will have the desired effect on you and any other students who may think of following your example."

I stood there wondering just what the pair of them had come up with. I knew daddy was ex army and a strict disciplinarian. I had seen the way he had treated my brother when I was at home, and it was only down to the timely intervention of mummy that I myself had never felt his hand or belt on me.

"I think your father would like to see the offending item," Mr. Millibrand said suddenly.

I looked at daddy and he nodded curtly. I was slightly shocked, but I was not surprised. After last time, I had wondered how long it was going to be before the head wanted an excuse to get another look at my body. I looked at Mr. Millibrand, awaiting instructions.

"Just take your panties off, girl, and raise your skirt," he said.

I smiled to myself. I guess he wasn't going to take things too far this time. Maybe it was because daddy was here. I reached under my skirt and began to ease down my panties. Once clear of my hips, they dropped to the floor, and I stepped out of them. I moved back in front of daddy and turned my back on him. Then I bent forward and gingerly lifted up my short skirt. I stood there with my legs slightly parted and a cheeky smile on my face knowing that in this position I was revealing far more than any eighteen year old daughter should reveal to her father.

Daddy stood up and came closer. He seemed to take his time examining me, and I jumped as I felt him rub his fingers over the offending tattoo. "How could you disfigure yourself like this?" he exclaimed. Then I felt a sharp slap on my exposed bottom. "Get yourself dressed, girl."

I stood up, allowing my skirt to fall back in place before bending down to pick up and slip my feet into my discarded panties. At last fully clothed again, I stood looking at Mr. Millibrand, his fingers clasped together in front of his face. "In consultation with your father, we have decided on your punishment."

I looked around at daddy, but his face displayed nothing. "As you need to be made an example of, you will be punished in front of your peers, and as the law now stands, it forbids the use of corporal punishment by teachers, but I have talked this through with your father, and he has given his permission for you to receive your punishment from your own colleagues."

I gasped when I heard what Mr. Millibrand said. I turned and looked pleadingly at daddy, but there was no sign of remission in his eyes

"Report to Matron at one thirty," I heard Mr. Millibrand say. "You can return to your class now."

I turned and walked swiftly from the office. I saw the look on the other student's faces when I walked back into the classroom. I realised that they had probably been informed already of what was about to happen. The head must have phoned through while I was making my way back. There were smirks on some of the boy's faces and looks of pity on some of the girls. Thankfully, Miss Gaunt, our tutor, let us leave for an early lunch, and I was consoled by my friends Eunice and Deirdre. They informed me that Miss Gaunt had instructed them to all assemble in the gym at one thirty.

At lunch I could not eat a thing. I only managed to drink some water, but that was all. At one fifteen prompt, I presented myself to Matron. "You've only got yourself to blame for this," she said sternly, as I walked nervously into her room. "You know the rules as well as anyone else. Now remove all your clothes. I need to examine you."

I slipped out of my clothes and stood there naked as she checked around me. At last she nodded. "You're okay," she said. Then she handed me one of the examination gowns, one of those horrible green things that tie at the back. I slipped my arms into it and she tied it for me. Suddenly, it dawned on me that whatever punishment I was about to receive, this flimsy gown was probably all I would be wearing, or could it be even worse than that.

"Oh, God, no! They wouldn't, would they? Not in front of the whole class."

"Right, Miss Grant," she said. "Let's go and get it over with." She led me down the short corridor to the gym. When she opened the door, I almost turned and ran. In the centre of the gym was a large vaulting horse, and ranged around it seated on the floor was every member of my class, boys and girls. In the center sitting in chairs was Mr. Millibrand, Miss Gaunt, and daddy.

As I was led forward by Matron, I was now feeling very conscious that I was naked under the thin examination gown. I could feel my breasts moving as I walked, and my nipples were rubbing against the starched cloth sending shivers through my body. I stood there with all the class looking at me as Mr. Millibrand stood up. "Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Grant here has willfully broken one of the rules of Claremont College. She has allowed herself to be tattooed. As far as the college is concerned, this is an act of self abuse and will not be tolerated."

Suddenly I was beginning to get scared; all this over a bloody little butterfly. "The matter has been reported to her parents, and her punishment has been agreed upon by her parents and me, and one of them is here to observe the punishment." I saw him turn to daddy and nod. "Due to the restraints of the law, college staff members are now not allowed to administer corporal punishment to students so it has been agreed that this will be done by two member of her own class. One will be Jason Walker, the head boy, and the other, Pippa Green, the head girl. They will administer ten strokes of the willow cane each."

I nearly screamed when I heard this announcement, but I held myself in check. I knew Jason Walker very well, and he thought, due to his position as head boy, he was Mr. Big in college and expected all the girls to fall at his feet. Some did, and he had tried it on with me, but I had rebuffed him on more than one occasion, and he had no love for me. Pippa, on the other hand, was a completely different kettle of fish. She hated me ever since she found out I had spent the night at a frat party with her boy friend so I knew I could expect no mercy or pity from either of them.

"Is everything ready, Matron?" Mr. Millibrand inquired. I saw Matron nod. "Right, prepare Miss Grant for her punishment." I suddenly feared the worse when she came over and began to untie the gown. Was I going to have to suffer the indignity of being displayed naked before the whole class? I quickly knew the answer as she slowly and deliberately removed the gown from my body.

I saw the hungry look on the boy's faces as my nakedness was openly displayed to them. I couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling, and I could sense my body reacting. I could feel that my nipples had already responded and were protruding hard and erect.

Matron took my arm and led me over to the vaulting horse. She instructed me to climb up and lie over it on my stomach. I lay there, the coolness of the leather against my stomach, and the roughness of the wood sides pressing against my breasts. I quickly realised that in the position I was now in, I was unable to keep my legs together, and that every member of my class was probably staring at my most intimate parts that were so blatantly exposed to them between my open thighs.

The next thing I knew was Pippa walking around the vaulting horse brandishing a long thin cane in her hand. She stopped by the side of me. "You're in a pretty mess now, aren't you?" she hissed. "And I'm really going to enjoy this." She turned and walked back around the horse. I tensed my body for the first stroke. When it came, I cried out and my body jerked. It was quickly followed by a second and a third. Pippa was a good tennis player, and she was using her powerful serving tactics on me to good affect

I felt my bottom begin to tingle, and with it, another sensation: an urgent ache deep in the pit of my stomach. Surely I wasn't enjoying this. Or was I? It was a mixture of ecstasy and pain. I tried in vain to hold back the tears for I knew whatever Pippa could do to me, Jason would do twofold. The next blows suddenly landed square across my already reddened cheeks, and I bit onto my lip in agony as the next one landed across the top of my thighs. I gripped tightly onto the protruding handles of the horse waiting for the last blows to come from Pippa. At last they came. I relaxed for a moment; half my torment was over.

Suddenly, I looked up to see the smiling figure of Jason by my side stroking the long cane in his hands. "You wouldn't let me have your pretty little arse before, would you bitch, but now it's all mine." I knew this was going to hurt terribly, but could I at least retain some of my dignity by not crying out and not pleading with him for the torment to stop?

When Jason's first stroke hit me, I must admit I almost blacked out as the pain was so intense. It was followed almost on the same spot by the second. My fingers dug into the wooden sides of the horse as I closed my eyes and waited for the next one. Then I heard Jason's voice. He was back beside me. "I can't believe it! I think you are actually enjoying this, bitch," he hissed. "Your pussy's dripping."

I couldn't believe him. Then I suddenly felt a trickle of moisture run down the inside of my thigh. Oh, my God, I couldn't believe it. Was I was actually cumming in front of the whole class? Then he was gone from view and his third stroke sent a searing pain through my body, and again I felt myself cumming. I gripped the leather and managed to retain my composure although my body had badly let me down, and after another four strokes, at least the pain was over.

I must have looked a mess as Matron helped me down from the horse: my face streaked with tears, and my legs and thighs wet with the juices that had run from my pussy. Matron wrapped the gown around me, and putting an arm around my shoulders, escorted me back to the medical room. She helped me up onto an examination table and I lay there as she tenderly wiped between my thighs before applying soothing oil to my abused bottom.

I was still lying there naked on the examination table when I saw daddy enter the room. He nodded at Matron who made an excuse and left. He looked down at the red stripes that criss-crossed my bottom. "You took your punishment well, Laura, my darling. You are a true Grant. Your Daddy's very proud of you."

He ran the back of his hand lightly up the side of my body from my hip to the swell of my breast. "You have suddenly become a very attractive woman," he said. "When you are feeling well again, I think it's about time we got to know each other a little better."

Then I felt his fingers lightly tracing over the red stripes on my bottom. I winced slightly at the pain, then his fingers were probing, easing my legs apart.

I obliged and I felt his fingers rubbing over the moist mound of my pussy. His fingers gently parted the lips of my outer labia and probed the warm wet interior. I turned my head and looked at him. He withdrew his fingers and put them up to his nose. He inhaled deeply, then slipped them into his mouth.

I reached out and took his free hand. I squeezed it and looked up at him. "I do love you, daddy, I really do" I said.

Let me know what you think of this first one then read the same story from her father's point of view and then Mr. Millibrand's. There are some interesting revelations.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers