Laura's Been A Naughty Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
I enjoy the power I have, but there are darker secrets.
3.1k words
4.29
28.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
463 Followers

I enjoy the power I have, but there are darker secrets.

I looked down at the note from Matron on my desk. Then I groaned as my cock was sucked deep into the mouth of Averill Keen, the young woman kneeling under my desk. She was naked. I gripped onto her dark hair with one hand thrusting her head harder between my thighs, and grinned as she choked slightly.

The note informed me that Matron had discovered a small tattoo on the posterior of Laura Grant. This was an expellable offence here at Claremont Collage, but there was a problem; she was the daughter of Conrad Grant, one of the college's benefactors. Not an easy decision; maybe there were ways around it; there usually were.

I lay back in my chair and looked down at the naked girl who was still sucking hungrily on my cock; she was getting the hang of it now. She was one of the seniors in her last year at Claremont.

There had been some problem with her fees. Her farther had lost his job at the bank, and he was unable to pay for his daughter any longer. She had wept when I had told her she would have to leave at the end of term, and it was so close to her graduation. She was a pretty thing with a nicely maturing figure. Maybe there were things I could arrange, I said. She said she would be willing to do anything to be able to stop and get her exam results.

"What do you mean by anything?" I had inquired.

"Well, anything. You only have to ask, Mr. Millibrand."

I looked at her silently for a few minutes, thinking and looking at the swell of her breasts against the white school blouse. It was only three month's fees. I could easily cover those myself out of school funds.

"Maybe there is a way, Averill, but you would have to work to cover the cost."

"I will, I will," she said eagerly. "What would I have to do?"

"Well, you could start by taking off all your clothes for me."

Averill looked at him. Then it suddenly dawned on her. "You really mean it, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, you look after me, Averill, for the next three months, and I'll look after you and make sure you get the exam results you need to get into University just like your parents want."

She was silent for a minute, then she began to undress. Naked, she was everything I had imagined: nice firm breasts topped with hard pink nipples, a trim figure, and just a light covering of pubic hair that did not hide the slightly protruding pussy lips.

She had willingly come and sat on my knee and allowed me to caress her firm young body, showing no signs of displeasure. I inquired if she were a virgin, and she shook her head. At least that wouldn't be a problem.

She even showed signs of enjoying it the first time I thrust my fingers into her tight vagina. She was wet and well lubricated. I told her to get dressed and come and visit me at my home later that day: bring some books with you; it will look as though you are cumming for a lesson.

She did as she was told and got a lesson on cumming. Now she usually attended to my needs at least three times a week, sometimes at home, but when I was feeling that way out, I would send for her to come to my office.

Now she was slurping away, and I knew I was near to cumming. She had not been happy about me shooting in her mouth at first, but now she took it willingly. I gripped her hair tightly and cried out as I felt my juices surging up from my tight balls and gush down her throat; she swallowed hungrily.

I adjusted my clothes and helped her out from under the desk. Cum dripped down from her lips and I handed her a tissue with which she wiped herself clean. I cupped one of her firm breasts and squeezed it tenderly. It felt wonderful in my hands. I thought about fucking her, but after reading the note from Matron, I had other things on my mind: Laura Grant. Now she was a beauty. Maybe! Just maybe!

I watched Averill as she slipped back into her clothes. She looked good even when she put her clothes on. "I'll call you, Averill," I said as she was about to leave. She nodded and hurried out.

I rang Matron as soon as she had gone. "It's about Laura Grant," I said. "I've seen your note. I think you need to bring her over to see me."

She said she would contact Laura and call me back. She rang back moments later to say she would be over in fifteen minutes.

I knew I would have to be careful with my dealings over Laura. Conrad, her farther, was one of the college benefactors. He worked in the Foreign Office, and although I had heard stories about him and his interesting tastes from close friends, there was nothing concrete: just rumors and say so. I looked up as Matron knocked at the door and came in leading Laura, a tall, well proportioned blond. She looked uneasy.

Matron explained that she had discovered the tattoo while treating a sports injury. "It wasn't there the last time I examined her," she said.

"Is there just the one," I asked.

Matron looked puzzled for a moment. "Yes, I think so. I have to say I didn't really check for any others."

I looked at Laura. "Well, girl, have you any others you have not told us about?"

Laura shook her head. "No, Sir, just the one."

I thought for a moment. "I think we ought to check, Matron. I have to make a report to send to her parents. We need it to be accurate."

I saw Laura look at me, her eyes widening. "There is only one, Sir, I assure you."

I dismissed her with an inpatient wave of my hand. "Just remove your clothes, and let's get this thing settled."

"You can't! I won't!" the girl cried out. "It's not right."

"It's not right that you should flagrantly go against college rules and get yourself in this position in the first place. Now do as you are told, or I will get Matron to strip you forcibly."

The girl looked sullen but defeated, and she began to unbutton her blouse. I smiled to myself, and under the cover of the desk, I ran my hand over an already blossoming erection. I was not doing too badly for a man of fifty eight: two eighteen year olds stark naked in my office in the last two hours.

I sat back and watched as she undressed. She did stop for a moment before removing her bra, and again when she got down to her panties, but I just looked at her sharply and nodded and she reluctantly slid them down over her hips.

Naked, she looked good: a slightly fuller figure than Averill, larger breasts, and little sign of pubic hair, maybe because it was blond. She held her hands in front of her more intimate regions, but I ordered her to place them by her sides.

I adjusted my semi erection into a more comfortable position and got to my feet. I walked around the desk to where she stood. I could smell the sweetness of her body and the scent of her perfume.

I told her to turn her back to the window and bend over to see things in a better light. The small butterfly was clearly visible on one curved cheek of her delicious, firm looking bottom. It must have been a pleasure for someone to place it there. As I bent over, I could also see the lips of her pussy peeping through her thighs, the darker pinkness contrasting against the whiteness of her thighs. I gently ran a finger over the butterfly; the skin was so smooth, but I felt her flinch.

"Is there any way of removing it?" I inquired, looking at the Matron.

She explained that it can be done. "But it's a very painful procedure," she said. "And it can leave a scar."

I slowly shook my head. It would be a crime to scar such perfection. With some reluctance, I walked back to my seat. I looked at her. "What are we going to do with you, young lady? You knew tattooing was against College rules, but yet you went ahead and let someone abuse you in that awful way" I saw her head drop and she looked down at her bare feet. She didn't like being admonished. "I am afraid we are going to have to make an example of you. If I let you get away with it, there is no saying where it will all end, and of course I am going to have to inform your parents."

She gave me a startled look. The idea of her parents knowing seemed to upset her.

"You may now put your clothes back on and go to your room. All privileges are suspended until the matter is settled."

I watched as she picked up her discarded panties and tried to put them on without giving me another look at her delightful pussy. Then I watched as she got back into the rest of her clothes.

I rang Conrad at his office. He was a little reluctant, but he finally decided that he would come. Her mother wasn't available so he was the one who would have to make the decisions.

It had been an interesting day: a double exposure and I was ready for more. I text Averill and told her to be at my place by seven.

The following day I was feeling a little tired. I was maybe getting too old for all this sex, but while I could still get it up, I wasn't going to give in to old age. Being surrounded by nubile teenage girls certainly kept the libido high.

Averill had stopped over last night. After we started our arrangement, I had managed to put her in a private room in the college dormitory so that when she stayed out she wasn't missed.

As usual, she had stripped as soon as she arrived. That was the rule, and we had fun dressing her up in sexy attire that we had selected and purchased from an internet site, daretotouch.com.

I had managed to take her twice before we finally went to sleep: not bad for a man of my age. In the morning, she obliged with a blow job, something she was becoming very accomplished at.

I saw Conrad's car pull up in front to the building, and I went down to meet him. As I walked out, he was eyeing up three of the senior girls as they made there way into college. Maybe the things I had heard about him were true.

I took him through to my office and explained the situation to him over coffee. At first, I thought he seemed none too happy about the way I had dealt with things, and thought that making her strip naked in front of me had been taking things a little too far. I thought he was going to be difficult, but then suddenly he seemed to change and grinned. He said he wished he were in my place with all the young women around him, and even admitted that if he were, he might be persuaded to take advantage of the situation.

He agreed that Laura should be punished, and told me about stripping and having his own wife flogged in front of some army mates. I explained the problem with the new regulations: that we were not allowed to dole out corporal punishment any more. He huffed. "Bloody! Sill, government rules. A good thrashing never did anybody any harm."

I then suggested that if it came to it, maybe there was a way around it. We could get one of the prefects to do it, or maybe the head boy. I said I would look into it. In the meantime, I inquired if he wanted to see Laura.

He smiled thoughtfully. "Might be a good idea," he said. "Examine the evidence more closely."

I saw a gleam in his eye and I realised just what he meant. I rang through to her form class and asked Miss. Gaunt, her tutor, to send her to my office. While we were waiting, I poured Conrad a large whisky.

Laura arrived, and she was more than a little surprised to see Conrad. He spoke to her sharply and complained about being dragged away from work because of her misdemeanors. Laura looked sullen. She didn't like being admonished, and she disliked it even further when I told her Conrad wanted to see the offending tattoo, and that she should remove her panties and show him. I would have liked to get her to strip completely again, but I thought that might be taking things too far at this time.

She drew down the panties and bent over in front of Conrad. She flipped up her skirt to expose her bottom. It was an awesome sight. With her long legs slightly parted, she was exposing everything, and I saw Conrad wasn't missing a thing. He even got up and examined the tattoo more closely. I was a little surprised when he slapped her quite hard on her bare flesh before walking back to his seat.

As the girl dressed again, I explained to her what we had decided about her punishment. She seemed shocked when we told her that she would be punished by her own college mates who would all be there to watch it take place. I finally sent her back to her class telling her to present herself to the Matron at one fifteen.

I had ordered us both a meal in the private dining room. Fillet steak was on the menu and Conrad seemed to enjoy it. He was certainly a red meat man. Over the lunch we discussed the punishment and decided on twenty strokes. I suggested that it be applied to her bare bottom, but he shrugged off the idea, shaking his head. "No, I think we ought to do the job properly: strip her naked, give everyone a treat."

I must say I agreed with him totally. After lunch, I slipped away to arrange things. I had a bit of a problem getting someone to do the punishment. A couple I had in mind declined the offer, but in the end I managed to find two who would happily do it. It turned out they were not Laura's friends.

At one thirty we were in the gym. Miss Gaunt had brought in all the class members and they were sitting on the floor surrounding a vaulting horse. The two who were to do the punishment were sitting at the end of the row. Both had been supplied with a long willow cane which I noticed they were both caressing in their hands. Averill, who was also in Laura's class, was seated just to the side of me close to where Conrad and Miss Gaunt were seated on chairs.

There was a murmur when Laura was escorted in dressed in a green examination gown. She was led to the front of the class, and I stood up and read out the complaints against her. I was pleased to see the look of horror on her face when I said who would be administering the punishment.

Then I instructed Matron to prepare her. The silence in the gym was electric as Matron slipped off the gown and Laura was revealed to everyone totally naked. I saw some of the boys grinning, and I saw Averill turn and look at me. I winked and turned back to watch as Matron helped Laura up onto the vaulting horse.

I must say two things about the punishment. Firstly, both Jason and Pippa did a good job. The marks covering Laura's pale skin were a tribute to that, but you couldn't fault Laura's bravery.

She was humiliated before her friends, stripped naked for everyone to gloat at, and whipped unmercifully by her two worst enemies. Apart from the initial cry, she hardly made a sound.

I felt a little sorry for her as she was helped down and led off by Matron. I told Miss Gaunt to return the students to the form room, and Conrad said he needed to go and see if Laura was okay.

I made my way back to my office. There was something I needed badly, but I knew it would have to wait. I text Averill to meet me in my office after five when everyone else had left for the day. At four, the bell rang for the end of classes. My needs were becoming urgent. I went around and made sure everyone had gone. Then I locked the outside doors. I was taking a big risk, but it would be worth it. At five to five, my phone bleeped to say Averill was waiting outside. I let her in and secured the door again after her. She smiled at me hesitantly. We had never met in the school itself before except for the time she gave me a blow job with her under my desk. I took her hand and led her to the deserted gym. One small spot light lit up the vaulting horse.

"Strip," I ordered her. She looked worried, but quickly and obediently removed her clothes. When she was naked, I led her towards the vaulting horse. I felt her shivering. She became even more concerned when I attached cords to her wrists, and in turn secured them to the handles on the vaulting horse so that she was facing forward, her delicious bottom exposed to me.

She didn't see me pick up one of the willow canes, but she cried out when she felt it whip across her bare flesh. I landed a couple more blows and enjoyed the sight of her nubile young body twisting and writhing as she tried to escape from me. I leaned close to her and whispered urgently in her ear, "I'm going to thrash you, my darling, to within an inch of your life, and then I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
463 Followers