Laura's Bunny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John didn't know what to think. He was a little scared but his dick was rock hard. She was taking total control but always soothing his fears. Something in his mind screamed 'NO' but his body said 'YES'.

She had left him for a few minutes. He could see her across the room getting into her overnight bag. He thought he should say something.

"Laura, Ma'am, I'm a little scared." He admitted.

She was sauntering over to him with some things in her hands. "I know Johnny. That's part of the fun, not knowing."

She put things down on the sink counter next to him. She grabbed his hair, pulled his head back and lightly bit his ear. John cried out more from surprise and fear than pain. She whispered again. "You'll leave here whole, Johnny. I promise, baby." In a normal voice she spoke to him and was doing something that John couldn't see. "I want you to call me Mistress." Her hand was gripping his butt cheek, squeezing it, massaging it. "Can you do that, baby?"

John was familiar with Femdom stories. He didn't like how they usually ended up though.

"OK, Mistress, I'm still scared."

"Tsk, Johnny, I gave you my word." She pressed a lube covered finger over his tight asshole.

"Aaaaahhhh." John was very afraid. Nothing had ever entered his asshole.

Laura could see this was going to be difficult. 'The poor bunny was just too scared' she slowed down and rubbed her big boobs into his back.

"Johnny, sweetie, this is what I like to do and I'm good at it." She whispered and then nibbled his ear. "Baby you gotta trust me." She kissed his neck very sensually. She wrapped her arms around him, her hand feeling his heartbeat. "I love your body and I won't hurt it. I already promised." Gently she stroked his chest. "Are you there, baby?"

John let it all sink in. Her words were soothing. "It's...its just, I've never done this before. I have read about it." He said still with fear.

"Ah, well there you go, Johnny. Don't believe everything you read." Her hands were wandering his body now, stroking him, soothing the scared bunny. "Have I not been good to you so far, Johnny?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Yes" he answered.

"Yes Mistress, baby" she gently corrected him.

"Yes, Mistress" he said.

"This is why I wanted 8 hours Johnny, to slowly introduce you to this. I won't hurt you baby but I will show you new, exciting things." Laura could feel him calming, his heart rate slowing a bit. Gently, she reached down and cupped his balls. Rubbing them slowly, gently "Don't I always take care of my good boy?"

"Yes" he answered a little calmer. So she lightly smacked his ass.

"Yes, Mistress" She gently corrected him.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I forgive you, my good boy. Now, is your ass virgin?" She again pressed the lubed finger to his tight hole.

"My ass is virgin, Mistress" he spoke truly.

"Then I will take care, hun, but I will have this ass. Do you understand?"

"I do, Mistress." John responded.

Laura continued to speak softly to him. "I'm putting in a finger now, baby. Do you feel it?"

"Yes, Mistress" John groaned out the words.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, Mistress."

"You will stretch, baby. You will grow to love it. You see, men have prostate glands." She pushed deeper as she explained. "And they like to be rubbed. In time," she whispered lightly in his ear, "I'll make you cum from just this."

John couldn't imagine that but she knew how to turn him on so far.

Laura reached around to grab his cock. It was limp now from his fear but she slowly began to pump it while still working his butthole. John moaned.

'That's a good sign' Laura smiled to herself. "My baby not so scared anymore?" She asked him.

"I'm better, Mistress. I love how you touch me." He added.

"Good boy." She praised again. "I'm going to give you two fingers." She warned before slipping it between his cheeks.

John breathed in deep. His asshole was tight and he wasn't sure about the intruding fingers but Laura's voice and her other touches were worth it.

"Mistress, my arms hurt, please." He begged.

Laura looked him up and down. He hadn't been up there long. She frowned 'He is a scared bunny after all though', she thought to herself.

"If I let you down, will you try to get away?" She asked him.

"No Mistress, my arms just hurt." He said.

Laura lifted the cuffs from the door hook, letting the scared bunny down. "Go to the bed" She commanded "Face down, ass up." A pleased look crossed her face as he did just as told. The scared bunny had learned to obey.

Laura came up behind him and her hand smoothed his back and she slowly put 2 fingers back in his asshole and in this position the fingers went deeper and John groaned. "I'm very pleased, Johnny. You did just as I told you." She rubbed his back with one hand as she continued to stretch his ass with the other.

"Thank you Mistress." He said from the mattress.

"I'm going to put a butt plug in you Johnny. It will help stretch you and vibrate then I will let you eat my pussy. Doesn't that sound wonderful, Baby?"

"Yes, Mistress. I love your pussy." He said with some pleasure. John was responding to the ass play.

"You're such a good boy." She praised and patted his bottom before getting the toy.

She lubed it well but the plug was fat and she had to work it slowly as to not hurt her scared bunny but finally it went in.

"MMmmmm mmmm mmmm" John moaned from the vibration. Laura was sure it was right against his sensitive prostate.

Then she lay on the bed, his head between her legs. "Come on baby." She encouraged. "Come get it."

John moved forward, his cuffed hands ready to lift Laura's ass to bring her cunny to his lips. He stopped himself. "Mistress, may I lift you to my mouth?" he asked.

"Mm, how sweet to ask, Johnny but no. no hands baby, show me your determination."

John got as low as he could go 'If she would only tilt it upwards' he thought, but laying flat on the bed with his neck craned fiercely upwards he brought his lips to her pussy and began by licking the outer lips slowly. He thought of a cat lapping its paw to clean and that is what he was determined to do, to lick every inch to clean every part. He would show her his drive and determination. He moved to the other side and kissed her inner thigh before he began on that lip. Softly he pulled it and let it go. Licking it softly and then pulling it again. Then he moved to the center and licked all around her hole, trying hard to not touch her clit yet, to not rush the goal line. His tongue went inside and then she did tilt her hips and he dove in with a smile. Mistress Laura lifted her legs and settled them on his back. She reached down and tousled his hair.

"You're trying so hard, baby. Don't stop." She encouraged. John looked up at her and they locked gazes and she smiled at him. "You really want to please me, don't you, Johnny?"

He kept at his task but nodded as best he could, with wide eyes.

"I'm so glad. It makes it easier for me. I don't like to punish bad boys." She looked at him sternly. "But I will if I must." She softened again "But you're my good boy aren't you, Johnny?"

John nodded quickly at this.

"You may use your fingers now Johnny, make me cum." She put simply.

John eagerly moved his lips to her clit and shoved two fingers in her hole, slick from his saliva. He began to finger fuck her while gently sucking that sweet button of hers. He moaned sucking her pussy and added a third finger. He pressed his nose into her mound trying to rub her pubic bone, to give her more pleasure. In his heart he WANTED to make her cum. He wanted to make her scream out in joy and know he did that. It would please him to please her. John eased it down to two fingers again and curled them upwards, seeking her "G" spot. He sucked harder now on her clit and tongued it in his mouth. His fingers rubbed that rough patch in her pussy and he could feel her respond. Mistress's pussy clenched and she moaned loudly. She reached down and grabbed his hair. He sucked all the harder and moved his fingers like pistons because of her response. Her muscles squeezed his fingers hard but he would not stop their penetration of her. Her body shuddered and she ground her pussy to his face and gave a soft cry till she relaxed.

"Stop, stop." She commanded "Enough. Come up her baby."

John moved up her body and she guided him beside her in the space between her arm and breast. He could feel how hot her body was and she cuddled him to her. John tried to lap her nipple and she smacked him lightly on the head.

"No, just relax. Lay her with me. Hhhhmmmmm" she sighed contentedly and closed her eyes.

John could still feel the buzzing plug in his ass but it was good and his rock hard cock lying on her leg. He so wanted release but he was content as well to be so close to her like this. Together they drifted off for a small nap.

Laura woke first and roused her new slave by smacking the end of the butt plug coming out his ass. It took John a moment to remember where he was and what was happening.

Laura licked his ear lobe. "Are you ready to learn more, Johnny?" She said a little wickedly.

"I am Mistress" John looked down at his rapidly rising cock that had subsided during their rest. "Will you make me cum, Mistress, please?"

Laura shook her head. "At the end my good boy. I promise" she could see the frustration of her poor bunny. It was sweet to her but it would be just as sweet when she made him erupt with just a few touches. Control was so wonderful. "Go over to the counter and bend over it." Laura ordered. She began to rummage through her overnight bag and pulled out a strap on harness. She kept her back to John as she stepped into it and synched it tight around her waist and thighs. She had brought a small selection of dongs that attached. She would go with the slim 6 incher, she thought. Her bunny was a virgin and she wanted to teach him the thrill of it and not hurt him.

John waited patiently; he was used to the plug in his ass now and the vibration going on down there. Laura came up behind him and playfully smacked his ass, making him jump just a little.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me, Johnny." She said.

John laid his face on the counter and reached back with both hands and gripping his flesh, pulled his butt open. Laura grabbed the T handle of the plug and slowly pulled it to her. John moaned from the pressure.

"It may hurt a little baby." His new Mistress warned. "But try to relax and it should come right out."

John let all his air out and Laura pulled and the plug popped out of his bottom. If she moved quickly while he still gaped, this would be easy. Laura lined up her already greased rubber dick to his butthole and pushed it in halfway before little Johnny even noticed.

"Oh, Mistress" he cried in surprise.

"It's ok baby," She smoothed his back "It's already in, you already got it, Johnny."

Slowly she applied pressure and the dong sank the rest of the way in until her mound pressed into his backside. Gently she ground against him at first but it felt so good she really ground into his ass rubbing her pubis into his butt cheeks.

"You have been a very good boy, Johnny" she said. Slowly she began fucking him, thrusting her hips upward to rub the dong on his prostate. John began to moan and his Mistress smiled.

Laura smacked the side of his ass and then began to fuck in earnest. She pounded into his tight bottom. She looked down at this runner that was now her slave and she rammed his hot tight muscled ass. John moaned and seemed to like it but she wanted him to love it, to crave being fucked by her, that was the goal. She swiveled her hips, grinding on every stroke. She was getting off on this too. The dong pressing back into her mound, the straps running along her pussy lips and then attached in back all gave her a jolt into her sex every time she pumped him. She turned on the auditory stimulation.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like me in your ass, Johnny? Tell me it's good" She grunted.

"I do, Mistress; I like it in my ass. I like YOU in my ass." He said.

"Good boy, now ask for it baby. Be a slut for me", She growled over his back.

"Fuck me Mistress. Fuck me please." He begged.

'He has great instincts.' She thought as he gave her what she wanted. "I'm going to let you cum now, baby. With me in your ass." She laughed a little and then reached around and got a hold of her bunny's raging cock. Laura gripped it tight and began to pump, 'it shouldn't take long' she thought. In this part of the motel room was floor tile and not carpet, when her slave exploded, he could easily clean up his mess.

At about 15 pumps her bunny began to cry out. "I'm cumming, Mistress! I'm cumming!"

She drove the dong as deep as it would go and gave quick jerks of his unloading cock. She could feel the cum flow through the rod in her hand she could feel the throb of his heartbeat, IN HER HAND. At this moment she owned him completely. Everything he was was in her hand. Her bunny shook beneath her, so powerful was his orgasm that his body convulsed and now the aftershocks of that orgasm rattled him. She lay across his back with the dong still in him. Her big tits mashed to him. She just held him, letting him come down on his own. She thought she could hear little sobs that he tried to hide.

"Johnny, are you ok?" She asked.

He caught his breath. "I...I have never felt anything like that...Mistress" he almost forgot the honorific.

She smiled wide above his still bent over body. "You were beautiful my good boy." She praised him. Slowly she pulled from his ass and stood back. "Drop to your knees, good boy." She commanded. Slowly her bunny obeyed, his head hung down, his body so spent. "You see that mess you made? You will get something to clean it. Then you will clean yourself and dress, and then we will get something to eat my good boy."

"Yes Mistress." He responded still weakly. "Mistress, Thank you."

Laura smiled wide at that and bent down and kissed his forehead "My good boy" she patted his head and then stepped to the shower.

Laura had taken off the hand cuffs so John could shower and now he was clean and ready for dinner. She patted his butt as they walked to her Jeep. Laura went west down the Highway, away from their town.

"Mistress, aren't we going to eat?" John questioned.

She looked over at him like he was a silly child. "Johnny, do you really want to eat in a town where someone may notice you and wonder why you are with me?"

He looked to the floor now. The moment she explained it, he felt really stupid for asking the question.

"Also, if people can hear, you will call me Laura and not Mistress. I expect you to use good judgment, Johnny." She looked over at him and her voice got stern "but that "Laura" better be the most respectful "Laura" I have ever heard. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress" He said quickly.

They found a Denny's just off the highway outside of Ashland, populated with old people. It was only 4:15. They got a corner booth so Laura could sit beside John and she slowly rubbed his inner thigh as they looked over the menu.

"I'm gonna have the pork chops and lots of mashed potatoes. You worked up my appetite, baby." She kissed his cheek. John sat there, looking down and a little nervous. "What's wrong, Johnny?" Laura asked truly concerned.

"I...I don't know how to act. I'm not sure what you want me to do. And I don't want to make you mad" he glanced around before saying "Mistress"

"Aaahhh, my sweet boy," Laura said with sympathy. "This is my fault. I didn't give you any instruction. Ok hun, first just talk to me and be my adorable Johnny that I know you are. Second, just be respectful in anything you say. You can say what you want, just be respectful. And lastly, relax. I won't take you over my knee in front of all these people, I swear." She leaned in close to his face and gave a broad grin to him, trying to make him smile. And he did a little.

Laura gave the waitress their order. She got John the chicken Chef salad and a tall unsweetened tea. The only choice he was aloud was the dressing. As they ate Laura asked him questions about his life, his work and his childhood. She knew a few things from the chat room, like he was married and had kids but she wanted to know him further. Finally John got comfortable.

"May I ask if Mistress is married?" John put out there.

"I'm divorced. I have a daughter but she is all grown up and out of the house. My husband got custody of our son" Laura told him.

"Did your husband not like you, mi... Laura?" He caught himself as the waitress walked by.

"Ha" Laura gave a sad laugh. "My husband was an ass. He expected me to be something I'm not."

"So you have always been Dominant, Mistress?" he asked curious.

"No, it wasn't really that. And I haven't always been a Domme of course. It's... well, Johnny I'm a very gregarious person. I'm loud, I'm sociable, I'm outgoing and he wanted this 'stay at home mom' to just bake cookies and raise the kids, not me at all, huh Johnny?"

"No, Mistress, not at all." He responded.

Once they got back to the motel room Laura shoved John against the door the moment it was closed and pounced on him. She locked lips with him and began unbuttoning his clothes. It took just a moment to shake the surprise but John started helping her. He unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor and began reaching for her buttons. Laura grabbed his hands and planted them on her round tits.

"You haven't paid enough attention to these, Johnny" She said, barely breaking the kiss.

She unbuttoned her shirt, opening it for him then worked her own jeans down. John massaged her big soft boobs within her bra. His eyes stared at her deep cleavage and he slipped his tongue up and down the crevice.

"Mmmm" his Mistress purred and wrapped his head in her arms. "Suck them Johnny."

John pulled a bra cup down and exposed the light red nipple and covered it with his mouth. Laura held him there in the corner of the door. She wasn't letting him go anywhere.

She kissed his forehead as he 'nursed' at her breast and spreading her legs she ordered his attentions "Rub my pussy, Johnny." He obeyed and cupped his hand between her legs, his fingers rubbing the lips under her panties and his palm pressing her mound. John's cock had not been touched but yet it stood out and proud between them. Laura looked to her bag on the little table and the dongs lying next to it.

"Go get that dildo. The fat red one." She commanded.

John hurried to obey and nearly tripped on his pants around his ankles. Laura couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Get those off, silly." Laura pushed her own panties off.

He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the jeans as quickly as he could and returned to her arms with the toy. She held him again to her tit and instructed him.

"Turn it on, baby and slide it along my lips at first."

John complied. 'He actually liked being told what to do' he thought. 'No mystery in how to please her. She told you' and he was happy to do it. The toy buzzed in his hand and clumsily he got it between her legs but once it found the crevice of her slit, he just had to run it back and forth. Letting it glide along her wetness.

His Mistress started to purr again. He loved to hear that sound, it meant he was doing well. He took a little initiative and let the tip dip into her opening and then pulling it back up toward her clit and then rubbing down again. She purred and smiled with her eyes closed. "Mmm, my good boy" she said softly, almost a whisper.

John kept this up and continued lapping her nipple softly for some time.

"Now put it in slow, baby." She instructed.

John tilted the dong and let it ride down her slit until it slipped into her. It was a thick dong and he pressed slowly as he was told. She gasped just above his ear and it was music to him. Gently he pushed it deeper into his Mistress' folds until he felt it go no more. He could feel Mistress Laura give a shudder.