Laura's Bunny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hungry, Johnny." She reminded him.

"My Mistress is a Goddess..." he said smiling, but he dropped the towel and got her robe.

Laura reclined on the couch in her fluffy robe, and watched "NCIS" while eating pizza and John rubbed her feet.

"Why do you need Friday off, Mistress?" John remembered she worked last time.

"We gotta be early." She said around her second slice. "Bianca won't be holding us a seat."

"She's not coming?" John seemed a bit disappointed.

"She's doing the first presentation with Yvette." Laura informed him. "It should be fun."

On Friday Laura "glammed" up John a little. She applied eye shadow and liner then gave him a dark layer of lipstick. Finally she took bright red lipstick and swiped it over his nipples.

"I feel silly, Mistress." He complained.

She looked sideways at him. "Now, yeah, but once there, you'll notice there are others." She walked away. "Let's just not get pulled over." She said over her shoulder.

They were early and had to wait a few minutes in the cold. Even with Laura's coat, John was freezing. John knew the routine and they put the same number 63 on his forearm. He did notice one or two men with make-up. Laura led him by his leash and they found a third row seat. John put his head on her knee and Laura played with his hair and pet him.

"Better?" She looked down at him.

John smiled and nodded and looked to her adoringly.

The same fat man in a chest harness climbed the stage to open the exhibition. "Hello, hello, hello, and here we are again, another month among our kinky friends. A quick announcement about the New Years Eve party, the hotel down the street will give us a huge discount if enough of you make reservations. You know the rules people, you don't have to go home, BUT YOU CAN"T STAY HERE!" The crowd yelled with him. "So, on with the show. Up first is the luscious Mistress Bianca and her precious petite, Yvette. They will be showing us the proper tools, form and fun of suspension." He paused. "Well, the suspense is killing me."

The curtains open to show an already upside down Yvette. Thick, special suspension cuffs, which looked like a basketball shoe with no bottom, encased her feet which were planted against a sturdy two by four and spread wide. Mistress Bianca sashayed from just off stage, wearing white fishnet stockings and a yellow bustier, to stand next to her petite, inverted pet.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Bianca began. "My adorable girl is wearing specially made binders formed from a pair of Nike high top sports and much added leather."Bianca used her riding crop to point out details. "The bottoms were removed so that my Yvette could feel the wood of the two by four under her feet. I prefer the two by four as a spreader bar for suspension. I feel that added thickness ensures my little subbie will not fall on her head." The crowd chuckled together. Bianca gave Yvette a half turn for the crowd to show her bound forearms. "Also you will notice my girl is wearing full wrist bracers to restrain her. My Yvette is very dexterous and in anything else could simply pull her arms over her head." Bianca gave a playful smack to the white girl's defenseless pussy. "Isn't that right, baby?"

Yvette could only moan through the black mouth gag.

"These two items as I mentioned were specially made at Lara's custom leather in Texas. But with good communication to the craftswoman, I am very pleased with her handy work." Bianca paused and smacked that little pussy again. "And I think so is Yvette." The Tall black Dominatrix ran the riding crop up and down the girl's naked torso. "Suspension puts the sub completely in your control and fully accessible to you, as opposed to tying them to the bed or the wall or an X. You never have to choose a side." The Tall Domme bent her head and suckled the pale girl's little pussy while letting her hands roam Yvette's ass and back.

"And of course with properly secured pulleys and a crank, your adorable victim is adjustable for your convenience." Bianca fingered the slave as she slowly rose up till she could nibble Yvette's dark nipple. "As with all play, with your submissive, trust is paramount. Yvette helped do the rigging and my girl knows I would never let her come to harm."

"Before we close are there any questions or requests?" Bianca asked.

"Paddle that sweet ass!" came a yell from the crowd, followed by cheers.

Slowly Yvette was lowered till her short hair nearly swept the floor. "You heard them, love" Bianca said with a wide grin for all to hear and retrieved a thick wooden paddle from the stage.

John noticed that although the sound was loud, it didn't look like the swats were hard. Yvette seemed to be writhing but possibly in pleasure.

"She is enjoying it Mistress?" He looked up to Laura.

"I think so. Bianca had her excited and bottom smacking can be pleasurable then. It helps that Yvette is a bit of a pain slut." Laura explained. "This is not punishment, Johnny. It's play."

Bianca and Yvette came to the couch after their show. Instead of kneeling at her feet, Yvette was in the black woman's lap with her face buried in her Mistress's neck. Bianca ran her hands all over the petite white girl's back and her red bottom, cooing to her and praising her for being such a good girl. John found it a bit odd that she was getting praised for enduring something she seemed to enjoy. But Bianca did, she cuddled her and even rocked her, in between kisses. It was sweet to see though.

John had to pee and asked for permission. Laura got up with his leash in hand to escort him. She had forgiven him from last month but was going to make sure her bunny didn't stray.

Bianca intervened. "I'll send Yvette with him. She'll make sure he stays out of trouble."

Laura debated it for a second in her head. "If you don't mind?"

Bianca waved it off. "Maybe then they will talk. Slaves need mentors too."

Yvette didn't protest but John got the feeling that leaving her Mistress for anything but a drink was not something she wanted to do. The petite dark haired white girl, in just black cotton panties and electrical tape on her nipples, lead the way.

John finished up quickly and waited for Yvette on a bench in the balcony's Lobby. She joined him shortly and sat next to him and lit up a cigarette that she pulled from somewhere in her waistband. Where she hid the lighter was a mystery.

"Don't tell" she looked at him sharply and took a long drag.

"She will smell it on you", John laughed.

"M...m me and Mistress h... have a deal. She d...d doesn't ask and I don't tell." Yvette noticeably stuttered.

John smiled at her. "I think this is the first time you have spoken to me." He pointed out, being tactful not to bring up the stutter.

"I g...get nervous around new p...people. That's why I st...stay quiet." She confessed. "It might go away w...w...when I know you."

"Mistress Laura told me you and Mistress Bianca have been together for years." John put out there.

Yvette held up four fingers. "F...four years next month." Yvette seemed to smile with her whole face as she thought of her Mistress.

"You and M...Mistress Laura seem g...good together." Yvette made small talk as she finished her smoke.

"Did she really come here alone?" John asked.

Yvette nodded with a sympathetic cringe. "Finding the right p...person is hard." She patted his knee and gave assurance, "But worth it."

They got up to go and Yvette smashed out the cigarette. The door to the balcony "Play room" opened up. The harsh blonde Mistress stood there and eyed the two of them like meat as they made for the stairs.

"Come here, you!" she ordered to Yvette.

"I...I c...c...can't my..." Yvette didn't like this person.

"Our Mistress's are waiting for us, sorry Mistress." John was respectful and tried move away

The harsh Mistress grabbed Yvette by a wrist. "I said here, BITCH!" and yanked the pale girl into the room.

John was shocked by this but pushed through the door to be confronted by the same bald burly Master that had held him for his punishment. John was quick where the Master was like a bear. The blonde Mistress had Yvette from behind with a knee in her back and hand on her throat. He dodged past the big man and collided with the Mistress and striped the hands from Yvette.

"RUN!" He yelled to her.

Yvette saw the big Master and knew she would never make the door. The balcony's edge was enclosed with Plexiglas. She turned frantically looking for an escape. Fortunately the theatre was a true theatre before it was a movie house. In the middle was a solid wall with the square holes where the projection booth used to be in the middle of the balcony and the holes were still open. Yvette dashed to the opening and shoved her face in.

"MISTRESS!" she screamed to the top of her lungs with no stutter and everyone down below heard it and turned.

Bianca looked back. She knew that voice and was already getting up. Her baby was in trouble. Her high heeled shoes were left at the couch and the tall leggy black woman was sprinting up the aisle. Laura was following but wasn't as fast as the dark Nubian queen. Bianca hit the stairs just as the group's few bouncers were getting there and she passed them, taking steps two at a time.

She threw open the door to see her girl being held from behind by some blonde bitch with some burly fucker getting a hold of her legs. John was on the floor in a heap, looking unconscious. Bianca grabbed a paddle the size of a cricket bat from a rack and was charging the big man. They both saw her coming and dropped their captive and decided to head for the door.

The bouncers, Laura, and half the patrons were there now. There was nowhere to go. Laura pushed past to kneel by her Johnny on the floor. He had a lump on his head but she gently rolled him to his back.

"Baby? Baby, wake up!" She lightly smacked his face. "Johnny?"

Bianca had dropped the paddle and was holding her little submissive, who seemed more angry now than scared, but still was trembling. "I got you, baby. I got you now. Bianca's here."

The fat man in the leather harness that started the shows pushed through. It was his group, it was his theatre. "What happened here?" he asked.

The harsh Mistress spoke up. "These two wanted to play and in the middle of it didn't," she lied. "They could have just given the safe word instead of causing this entire ruckus."

Yvette broke away from Bianca's embrace, with anger on her face. "Y...y...you grabbed me and p...p...pulled me in here! I b...b...belong to her!" she pointed back to Bianca.

The stuttering just convinced the crowd of how upset the poor girl was.

"We were just playing." The burly Master now lied.

"Then why does he have a lump on his head?!" Laura snarled at him.

The Dungeon Master had heard enough. "You two are banned forever. Get the fuck out of my place." The fat man said harshly.

"You have no proof..." The blonde began.

"IT'S MY PLACE!" He shouted in her face and silenced her. He turned to the crowd. "Would some of you help escort these pieces of shit out of our club?"

Many Doms and a few Dommes stepped forward and a hole was made in the crowd towards the stairs.

"Fuck this place!" said the bald burly master and moved towards the stairs with the woman behind him.

"None of you know what you're doing anyway." She spat back.

Laura was now cradling Johnny's head in her lap. He was coming to. His first sight was her smiling down at him with a few tears in her eyes.

"Is Yvette ok?" he asked first when his head cleared.

"Oh, baby." she bent and kissed his forehead. "She's fine. What happened?"

John conveyed the story of what he knew, right after Yvette yelled, something cracked him in the head and his world went black. Yvette confirmed it and told Laura how John fought to get her free and then she screamed for Bianca.

"My baby's a hero." Laura smiled and kissed him deeply as he still lay in her lap.

"We should go to the Emergency room to have that lump looked at." Bianca suggested. "I'm done here tonight, anyway."

They all went to the hospital and John was given an OK by a doctor but suggested he be observed through the night. They all traveled to Bianca and Yvette's place. It was an apartment but had a second bedroom. Laura had him tucked into the double bed and she sat next to him, cuddling him and stroking his head.

"You should never let me go to the bathroom, Mistress." He joked. "It only causes trouble."

Laura giggled. "It wasn't your fault this time, Johnny. You were a good, brave boy this time." She kissed the top of his head. "I'm very proud of you, baby. Once that lump is gone, I'm going to give you something special."

John smiled and snuggled closer to her thigh. He didn't care what it would be; it would be from her, whatever it was. Gently he fell asleep.

Bianca and Yvette took a shower together. The electrical tape came off gently with soapy water and her Mistress scrubbed her back and gently down the crack of the pale white girl's ass. Yvette leaned back into her Nubian Queen. So tall was Bianca that Yvette's head nestled into those chocolate orbs as the water sprayed her torso. Bianca wrapped her arms around the petite white body. She leaned her head down and kissed Yvette's head.

"Are you OK, sweet baby?" Bianca said softly.

Yvette smiled and hugged the arms that hugged her. Without a stutter she said, "I knew my Mistress would save me."

"I'm serious, Yvette. You know what I mean." Bianca said.

Yvette slowly turned facing her lover and wrapped her arms around the tall woman's neck. "I know what you mean, Momma, and I'm OK. Your baby girl is OK." She smiled and then stretched up to kiss her chocolate Amazon Goddess.

Bianca took her kiss and her big hands roamed down Yvette's back, one hand gripping the sweet slave's ass, then giving it a resounding "Smack". Yvette just smiled still locked in a kiss. Her Mistress knew her and loved her. She was always safe in this embrace. Yvette cocked a leg and was rubbing against her Mistress's thigh. She palmed a big brown tit, moving her hand against the nipple.

Bianca broke the kiss. "We have guests, baby." She reminded.

Yvette smiled dreamily at her lover. "Then don't make me moan so loud," and pressed her lips back to Bianca's.

Laura drove John home in the morning and made him sit on the couch while she looked at that bump for the hundredth time. She sat on the arm of her sofa, probing through his hair. It was smaller but still a hard lump.

"Oww, please leave it alone, Mistress." John said irritated.

Laura tousled his hair. "You were knocked out, Johnny. I want to make sure you are OK...before I give you your present." She said seductively.

John perked up and forgot about his soar head. "I feel fine, Mistress." He fibbed.

"Go take a shower, my sweet boy and I'll get things ready." She smiled.

John rushed upstairs to the bathroom. He had no idea what they were going to do but he was sure he was going to like it. He tossed off the meager things he was wearing and quickly showered. He thought of soaping up his cock but it was already half hard from the visions going through his imagination. He didn't want to cum here and then not be able to perform for his waiting Mistress. John toweled off as quickly as he could and then stepped naked into the hallway.

"In here, my good boy." John heard from Laura's bedroom.

He walked in the door and Laura stood next to the bed in just the biker vest and her thigh high boots with the tiniest black thong. His eyes were drawn to the cleavage. The leather held her breast tightly together and made a long crevice that then went right in line with the tops "V". John swallowed, 'My Mistress is a Goddess' he thought in wonder of her.

She crooked a finger at him to come to her. "Come here, baby." She said sweetly and encouragingly.

John moved to her until his cockhead touched her panties. Laura looked down at the evidence of his excitement and smiled at it. She wrapped her arms around her slave and pulled him to her. Gently she nuzzled his ear.

"Do I always excite you like that, my sweet boy?" She whispered.

John's cock was pressed up between their bellies. "You are a Goddess," was all he could say.

"Mmm." She smiled and pulled back then kissed his forehead. "I am going to give you something very special, but first I want my boy to eat." She kissed him softly. "Are you hungry, Johnny?" she said sultrily.

John nodded and without direction slowly dropped to his knees. He looked up at her adoringly and planted his face between her meaty thighs. His tongue easily ran along the thin material of the thong, pushing it out of the way and holding it with his nose. Laura looked down at her loving boy and gripped his hair for encouragement before spreading wider. In a few months he had become an expert pussy eater. Panties were no obstruction for him. John slid his hands behind her thighs and gripped his Mistress's round ass, massaging the cheeks as he lapped her sweet juices with his outstretched tongue.

"Go inside, Johnny. Tongue my hole." She commanded then guided him by his hair.

John loved when she moved him; put him right where she wanted him to be. He could then just concentrate on her aroma, her flavor and the sounds she made that were music to his ears. Laura bent her knees and ground into his face, making his nose mash her clit hard. Laura threw her head back and let her free hand rub across her nipple.

"Get me all wet, good boy." She said lustfully. "Slurp your Goddess."

And John did. He made loud noises beneath her. Sucking her lips and folds and at times covering her entire pussy. He wished he had a longer tongue to explore her more deeply. His cock raged between his legs. He wanted to just scoot over and hump her ankle. To rub on any part of his Goddess would have been wonderful as he feed at her juice filled slot. Before he could ask she pulled away from his juice smeared face. Laura was breathing hard and looked flushed.

"Lay on that bed." She simply commanded and pointed.

John moved like a well trained dog, instantly obeying without question. Laura used John's own necktie from his neatly folded clothes that he put in the corner Friday night. His eyes were wide but with anticipation, not fear. Laura tied one wrist and put the material through the slatted headboard and then secured the other wrist. She just smiled wide at him as their eyes meet. John's gaze was locked on her now. Laura played with his lightly haired chest and ran her hand down his belly and then paused as she was about to grip his cock.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" She teased. "My boy still has quite a lump."

"Please, Mistress." He said with urgency. He didn't know what she was going to do, but he wanted it done.

She bent towards him and kissed him sweetly and softly. "My boy earned this." She smiled and sat back up with a condom now in her right hand. Laura ripped open the package and scooted back to place it over his rigid cock. Slowly, gently she put it on the head and carefully and deliberately rolled it down, watching his face as she handled his dick. John's eyes were closed, maybe in concentration.

"Don't cum now, Johnny." She cautioned.

John was thinking of baseball and running "rats" in Gym class, anything to calm himself. His lump on his head was throbbing and that helped. He watched as his Goddess stepped over and now straddled him, her knees on either side of his belly. His eyes went from her golden hair and slowly down to her sexy thighs and back up again. 'Was she going to fuck him?' John couldn't believe it. Laura reached between her legs and grabbed his cock and sitting back rubbed its head along her wet slit.

"Johnny, are you my good boy?" She asked and rubbed it again along her lips.

John nodded desperately. "Yes, Mistress." He almost cried.