Laura's Choice Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Arie submit to her master?
9.6k words
4.56
9.3k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, This is chapter 4 of Laura's Choice. If you are new to this story reading the first three chapters will help provide the context for this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

****

The classroom session finished, I walked out to the car park while searching for car keys. My small SUV or rather Xavier's small SUV beeped back at me when I pushed the key fob unlock button. I shook my head at how normal this all seemed. Normal except for the tracking collar around my neck that would alert Xavier if I deviated from the planned itinerary he had agreed to.

Despite the tracking, the act of sitting in a classroom for the mandatory in class session and then walking out to an automobile that was mine to drive was like a step back into another lifetime of freedom. And it was exhilarating in all its normalcy. A rational part of my brain also pointed out that in those 'free' times in the past I was heavily burdened with financing my studies and paying for my board and food. I had no worries of that now. My concerns were very different.

It was five weeks since Arie arrived. She shocked me at how much punishment she could take but finally she was sullenly following the rules. I don't think I was any different when I was first brought into Xavier's home. Her new collar was now installed, an event preceded by a beating when she fought him from putting it on. Arie would not take punishment unrestrained so he had to manhandle her into the cuffs and suspend her from a hook before administering the strap, his implement of choice for her. I personally had not felt the effects of the strap and didn't care to find out. While suspended he placed the collar on her. I was present as I was required to view all her punishments. This gave me the opportunity to watch closely as he used an electronic device to lock and unlock the collar. A number keyed in plus holding the key fob like device near the collar unlocked it. My collar worked the same I assumed.

The bonus was that Arie and I could now go for walks into the meadows and trails around the Ranch. This was still my favourite part of the day and she grudgingly admitted to the beauty of the scenery. Xavier still required her hands in cuffs as he didn't trust her to not make a run for it but at least her feet were free so she could walk normally.

On these walks we discussed our life at the Ranch. My relationship to Xavier, particularly the sexual part, which in truth was the essence of our relationship was a source of mystery to her. She couldn't get how I could willingly be a 'compliant sex toy' for him - her words.

Pulling carefully out of the lot I headed for the campus library, an approved destination on my travels. While driving I reflected back on our relationship. The basis for it was a twenty first century Master and Slave bond, an inescapable truth for me despite Arie's insistence it was abduction, forcible confinement and rape. She was right of course. In the eyes of society and the Law that is how it would be viewed. But since my agreement to accept my role as his slave our relationship and my view of it had shifted slowly but surely.

His expectations expanded beyond purely providing sex. At times I almost felt like a confidant to him. I knew he had many acquaintances in his business milieu but I don't know if he had any real friends. I believe he wanted to talk more about the organization he was now a senior figure in from what I could tell. However, he would only talk in generalities for both my protection and more importantly, the protection of himself and the Organization. I did gather that the businesses were split between legal and criminal and probably included a lot of gray areas.

Our conversations would take place often after sex in his bed. I was now spending all my nights in his room and we would cuddle and talk after he was satisfied. He wanted to know if I thought Arie was going to work out as a companion for me and an agreeable housemate for him as well. So far he had not used her for sex and I was both pleased and a bit mystified by his reluctance to take her. He did assure me that he would have her when the time was right.

Cuddling with him, spooned to my back, would often lead to slow lazy fucking. I found that a new position had become my favourite. While facing my back he would lift my leg up and over his legs while he slowly pushed his cock in and out of my vagina from behind. I liked the feel of his length inside me but not so deep that he hit my cervix. He would reach around and play with my clit as the slow fucking continued. He would tease me and hold me on the edge for seemingly hours while nibbling my neck and ears.

During these moments of sex he would whisper how much he loved my body and how cherished a possession I was and how glad he was that he bought me. Fortunately, he couldn't see me rolling my eyes at the 'cherished possession' comment. Was I the ultimate consumer good for males? He never did tell me how much I cost even though I tried to wheedle it out of him. He would just reply that I was priceless. Truthfully though, I really enjoyed the soft sex and he always relented and brought me over the edge with his fingers while pumping his cock slowly in and out until he came too.

What didn't particularly thrill me was his penchant for touching me when Arie was in the room. This would generally happen when we would be watching a movie or relaxing in the great room after dinner and Mrs. Lawrence had left for the day.

Fortunately, for our earlier, after work great room sessions of talk and sex Arie would be sent to her room. These sessions ran from me gently massaging his cock to sucking him off and occasionally, depending on his mood, he would rip off my jeans, bend me over the arm of the couch and pound me hard from behind. I came to realize at these times that he was working out some aggression relating to his work and I was the convenient receptacle for his needs. Arie never got to view this thank god!

However, when relaxing in front of the screen watching a movie or some sports event he would lazily massage my breasts with Arie kneeling beside us. Even though she derided me as a mere sex toy for Xavier she still seemed interested in his groping. One day he had unzipped my jeans and slipped his hand into my panties while never taking his eyes off the game on tv. My face flushed in embarrassment as I saw Arie watching his hand work over my pussy.

Xavier was very good at massaging my sex and bringing me to completion. On that night he relentlessly probed my channel alternating with a gentle then firm caress of my clit. I tried to take my mind off the pleasure my body was receiving so as not to come but Xavier would have none of it. With Arie watching my face I orgasmed while trying to hide the fact and I was a dismal failure. I couldn't stop the squeaks and gasps as he made me come. She was staring right at me and I buried my face in his shoulders. For his part I don't think he missed any of the action on the television.

***

In the University Library I sat down at one of the computer work stations. Ostensibly I was researching a paper from printed material but in reality I was quietly scoping out my plan B. All my activity on Xavier's computer was monitored and reviewed. At the library I researched maps of the area plus bus and train schedules. In truth, I didn't really expect to ever invoke Plan B but the addition of Arie to the household and Xavier's treatment of her compelled me to at least have a rudimentary plan of escape. I also searched the local building store for heavy duty chain breakers, just in case.

The drive home from the University town was over an hour and a half and I arrived late in the day. Something was wrong when I walked in the front door. I could sense it. Xavier was on the phone and he looked angry. Mrs Lawrence was hanging back shaking her head.

I went over to her and asked, "Jean, what's happening?"

"Oh dear, Arie is lost. She went for a walk and hasn't returned." I saw the strange look in her eyes and sensed that this was not merely a lost girl. She had run! I was sure of it.

Just then Xavier got off his phone and said to us, anger blazing in his eyes, "Ranch security has found her. She was walking along the road towards the highway." She had broken his trust. He had agreed to leave off the cuffs so her hands and legs were free and she used the first opportunity to run. I had to give her some credit for making it by the Ranch security but it was a stupid move to leave with the collar on. I feared for what Xavier would do to her. He had said in one of our discussions that he had expected her to do something like this so it was not a total surprise for him. As a result his response would be more measured. If it had been me I knew what would have happened and my blood ran cold at the thought of his whip.

Shortly after she was brought into the house and immediately sent to her room.

Xavier pulled me over to the couch in the great room and asked. "Laura, did you know anything about this?"

He gathered from the genuinely shocked expression on my face that I knew nothing of her plans. Still I answered, "Xavier, I had no idea she was planning to leave." There was a hint of a lie in this as I knew she wanted to escape in a general sense but I had no idea she was planning to try today.

"You're sure? She didn't say anything to you?"

"No sir. We talk about life around here but she didn't say anything about today. I don't think she trusts me to confide details like that."

"Hmm. And you would tell me if she did?"

Oh god, now I was in a bind. He had a way of seeing through my lies and I couldn't outright say I would squeal on her. Quickly reviewing possible responses I neutrally replied, "Sir, I hope I'm never faced with having to tell on her." I didn't think this would work on him and it didn't.

"Laura, that's not the reply I wanted. I need the truth from you. Would the strap help to clear your mind?" Oh sweet Jesus, he was threatening to beat me if I didn't agree to squeal on her. I resolved to tell her never to discuss escape attempts in my presence and I would explain why.

"Xavier, you have my word that I would tell you if she confided it me."

He softened and pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head and then my lips. "I knew I could trust you sweetheart. Lets leave Arie until after dinner, Now I need some stress relief." With that he reached down and undid his zipper while nudging me off the couch and between his legs.

'Stress relief'. Yeah, that was my specialty and tonight I thought an extra special effort might help Arie's case. Little did I know what he had in mind for her, and me as well, later. For now I gave him a very very sensuous oral worship of his cock complete with loving licks, kisses and finishing with his length deep in my throat as he came. I then cleaned him up lovingly just in time for Mrs Lawrence to yell from the kitchen that dinner was ready. I must have done an extra special good job as Xavier seated me directly at the table without having to kneel waiting for the invitation.

***

I sat on the edge of his bed watching the disturbing scene in front of me. Xavier had virtually ripped the clothes off the blubbering girl, cuffed her hands and suspended Arie from the hook in the middle of his room. I shuddered at what was to happen. And then I was surprised by Xavier.

He slowly rolled his chair over in front of her and said in a strangely calm voice, "Arie I know you're having difficultly settling into our household. We want you to feel comfortable in your new home and we want you to accept your role in it. Your role is to be a friend and companion for Laura and a pleasant housemate for myself and Mrs. Lawrence. At some point in the future you will join Laura and I in bed and be part of our sexual relationship." I startled at the last statement. I thought I would be left out of sex with Arie, not part of a happy family in bed. Arie's eyes widened at the statement as well.

He continued, "But you know that doing what you did today is unacceptable behaviour. You can't leave the property without permission and only I give that permission. Is that clear?" He was deliberately avoiding calling it an escape attempt. Maybe this will go softer than I thought.

"Arie, I'm waiting for an answer." He then sat patiently waiting for her response.

"Yes," she said sullenly.

"Yes, what Arie."

She choked out a quiet, "Yes sir."

He continued, "Arie understand one very important aspect of your situation. We don't have to keep you here. We could sell you on to another master." I didn't like the 'we' in that statement. I wasn't part of keeping anyone captive. He added, "And where you go next I can just about guarantee won't be as pleasant as this house. And no, you won't be released so don't go there. You are my property and life will be much much better for you when you accept that. Tell me again you hear and understand the words."

As she swayed on her feet she hid her face away and said, "I hear you sir and I understand what you are telling me."

"Good. Perhaps we're getting somewhere. As you can imagine I was furious when I heard you had run off. You're lucky we didn't have this little talk earlier. I was ready to beat the crap out of you. You have Laura to thank for calming me down."

Oh god, just leave me out of this. I was trying to shrink to as small a space as I could on the bed.

"However we can't let this go unpunished." Once again I didn't like the 'we' in his threat and where it was leading. My foreboding was justified as his next action snapped me to attention.

Moving over to the desk he pulled out the crop. I hadn't laid eyes on this for many months and it scared me again. I don't think he was still angry but the use of the crop was to make an indisputable point to the frightened girl. Her face was twisted in fear looking at it in his hand.

"Arie, I'm giving you a choice. You will receive ten lashes of the crop. Your choice is whether I deliver them or Laura delivers them.

Why is it that the brain slows down and seizes up at the moment you need it most. Fight or flight were not options for me at that moment so I needed my brain to come up with a Plan C to get me out of this room and away from this crazy scene. Never in anything I had succumbed to was close to what he wanted me to do if Arie chose me. He heard my gasp and looked over at me as I was shaking my head with NO on my lips. My message was clear.

"Laura, you will do it if I demand it. Remember our pact."

"Sir, with all respect to the rules, I agreed to be a willing slave, not a master," I managed to get out, despite my terror.

"Laura, there is only one master here. I'm giving her the choice because it might go easier on her if she chooses you. Do you not want her to have that option?"

"But sir, I've never done anything like that. I don't know how to do it. I don't even think I could ever hurt someone."

"Laura, I will teach you if it comes to that."

Through all this Arie was staring in disbelief at the bizarre exchange that left her out. Finally Xavier picked up the crop and stood beside her.

"Arie, because of the seriousness of the offence you will get the crop so that you won't forget what happens when you break our trust. Because its your first time you'll take only ten strokes and I'm giving you the choice of me or Laura to administer the crop. Choose now."

She looked over at me and I was shaking my head vigorously and mouthing - NO NO NO!

In return she had a pleading look in her eyes and nodded 'yes'. "Laura," was all she said.

****

In the darkness of Xavier's room in the middle of the night my breathing finally calmed down and my heart was no longer pounding away. After he finally dragged me out of Arie's room and into his bed he had taken me quickly, a fast and hard fuck. He was totally wound up from the experience of watching me punishing Arie. He had pounded into me harshly, this being all about him and his seething erection. Just as fast he had then fallen asleep.

For me there was no sleep, not after what I had done to her. My mind went over and over the scene earlier in his room. He had forced me to tightly grip the crop and to take a few practice swings at a stuffed chair. He wanted the blows to fall on her rear, not her back or legs. He wanted them firm but not break the skin. He stood me to her side. My hand had been shaking so badly I dropped the crop. He forced it back into my hand at which point I started blubbering. At this Arie started to cry as well.

I had turned to him and sobbed that I couldn't do it and then he really became angry. He said that if I couldn't he would beat her raw and then I would get the strap. I knew at that point that he would follow through with his threats and that I had no choice but to administer the punishment to Arie. I was not concerned about receiving a beating with the strap. I was afraid of how hard he would whip her.

I had wound up several times and then stopped the swing. He growled at me that if the blows weren't hard enough they wouldn't count against the ten. With no previous experience I really had no idea how much to put into the swings. For a second I faced away from him and caught her eyes and then mouthed soundlessly 'make noise'. I then gritted my teeth and tried to control my emotions and whipped the crop into her ass, the blow landing on her right cheek just above her thighs. She jumped in her bindings and howled in pain, either real or faked, I really couldn't tell. I think there was a bit of both in her response.

I looked over at Xavier and he just nodded. Apparently the blow was hard enough. He then told Arie to count out loud and she gasped out 'one'. There was nothing to do but continue on. By five there were two blubbering girls in the room. Though my own tears I tried to concentrate on not hitting the same spot on her rear but this was challenging as her ass was so tiny to start with. Instantly the line of the whip showed up as red. Whip number eight landed on the top of her thighs by mistake and her anguished howl underlined the mistake. I blurted out 'SORRY' and I heard a snort from Xavier. He was reacting to the absurdity of a tormentor apologizing for her work. When ten rang out from the punished girl I dropped the crop on the desk and jumped onto the bed and buried my face in the pillow sobbing away.

Xavier had then untied Arie and told her to remember the position she had put me in and the pain of the crop before she tried anything stupid again. With the final lecture complete he had me take her back to her room and apply first aid to the welts on her rear.

I had carefully applied aloe cream onto the ugly welts of her streaked and reddened ass. Afterwards, I held her in my arms and we talked for some time before Xavier came to get me for bed. Pushed again to explain why I didn't try to escape I had to tell her of the long leather whip that he had shown me and the implied threat that he would use it if I broke his trust. Truthfully, that's only part of the reason. I told her that I wanted a life free of fear of recapture. I wanted to travel and he promised a trip to Europe and then other destinations. I wanted to go to these places and I wouldn't have the chance if I was on the run. With my identity and documents in hand my passport application was in for processing. I should have it in less than a week.

But despite all the reasoning I hated what was happening to Arie and I hated that he had drawn me into her discipline and management. I hadn't signed up for that. I had apologized over and over for the whipping I had given her and she just said it was better than him doing it. We both laughed at the fact that he seemed to get aroused by the sight of a girl punishing another.