Laura's Choice Ch. 06

Story Info
Will Arie accept being kept by Xavier's friend Philip?
9.7k words
4.8
7.5k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer is winding down in the mountains and I'm loving it. Trees are turning and the morning breeze has a new coolness that wasn't there just a week earlier. The summer bloom of flowers is fading and the earth is preparing for winter. I love the setting of my captivity, in any season.

Xavier, my master, is very clear that he absolutely owns my body and mind but allows me to enjoy my life in this beautiful land as long as I respect him and please him sexually in any and every way he wants. The power imbalance is too great for there ever to be affection but I believe he equally enjoys my company and my personality and for myself I have come to see him as somewhere between my keeper and sometimes almost as a friend. But never quite as a friend. Friends don't beat you or humiliate you when they think you've been bad. And, oh yes, I do enjoy sex with him and almost crave his touch in his absence. For the time being I give him my body to enjoy and I enjoy what he does in return.

Would I choose to escape this life if I could? Not as easy a question to answer as it once was. To even consider leaving and breaking my word that I wouldn't try to escape was unthinkable unless I was assured that he would never ever catch me. If I broke his confidence he assured me that he would beat me mercilessly. Escaping at this point in time is too great a risk.

Life in Xavier's house was mostly acceptable and almost pleasant except that a gloom had spread over us all since the hike. Our housemate Arie, who Xavier had bought to provide companionship for me and eventually a sexual partner for him and I, was adjusting badly to her captivity. No big surprise there.

She seemed to be coming around some but on the mountain hike with myself and Xavier she pissed him off with direct disobedience and he had stripped her and whipped her in a mountain meadow. Rightly so, she could not shake the sense of unfairness that she had been beaten for such a small transgression. I had tried to explain to her that it wasn't the actions of taking off down the trail. Rather it was her disobedience. He would not then or ever tolerate that from his captive women. His word was the law and she couldn't accept it. For my part, I had learned to always 'seem' to accept his mastery while at the same time getting my way in many small ways. In the end he was just a man and subject to manipulation. I accept the basic dishonesty in doing so, however, survival in the twisted world I inhabited is more important than ethical behaviour.

He brought her into his bed after the hike and she just stared at our sexual antics with disdain. From warming to being in bed with us to her barely concealed hostility her demeanour was making me jittery and awkward. I could sense Xavier's frustration mounting as well

Tonight he had simply led her to her room, locking her in for the night, while I waited on my knees for him to return. He looked dejected as he walked into the room and sat on the edge of his bed looking at me silently for some minutes. Despite the countless times I had been naked waiting before him his staring at my exposed body still made me blush with shame. Finally he pointed at the floor between his legs and I swiftly walked on my knees towards him

Reaching him I began to undo his belt and zipper when he placed two hands on the side of my head and reached down to lightly brush my lips with his. He then held my head in his lap, gently stroking my hair and began, "Sweetheart, I'm concerned about Arie. She really isn't fitting in well. I thought by now she would want to have sex with us but since the hike she has become even colder and more distant."

I didn't know what to say to that so I quietly responded, "Yes sir, I feel it too."

"Was it the whipping?"

"That may have triggered it but I think she is simply unhappy."

"Why?"

There it was, the total disconnect, the blind spot that prevented him from seeing the depravity in keeping women in captivity. I sighed deeply and replied, "She doesn't want to be captive."

"How do I make her see that she can have many of the things she wants and I will take care of her and provide her with a warm home and future. I just want obedience and respect. I won't even take her virginity until she's ready."

Truly I appreciated that he hadn't raped her yet. Xavier has changed since he first bought me and raped me. I wanted to encourage this thinking so I replied, "Sir, I feel it's good that you haven't taken her yet."

"Yeah, lucky for her I have you," he chuckled.

He continued, "But didn't we have some fun when you and her did me together? She seemed to be getting into it." He was referring to the night he had her massage his cock and balls while I sucked him off. In truth, it was kind of fun and I had enjoyed the kinkiness of teaming him with another woman. In any event it seemed like the future so I resigned my self to three way sex.

"I had fun doing that. You know that I'm not that interested in being with another woman but I can get used to working with her to make you feel good."

"Thanks sweetheart. I appreciate you're trying. Besides, you are still my favourite plaything."

"Thank you sir." I was his sex toy but through my disdain for his words I couldn't help the tingle up my back at his praise. He pulled me up straight and then laid back on the bed pulling me on top, him still dressed and me naked. He kissed me slowly and passionately and I felt myself sliding my knees around his thighs and grinding my sex on his bulge.

Holding me still he said, "I know sweetheart, I want you too but I have something to show you. Go bring the envelope back from my desk."

Intrigued, I slid back onto my feet and retrieved the package. He gestured for me to open it. The first thing I found was a passport. My excitement rising, I opened it to see my picture staring back at me and my full name underneath: Laura Jane Hobbs. I let out a small shriek and swooped down to kiss him fervently. It was silly in a way but somehow having a passport made me feel like a free person again. It was my first one ever.

"Laura, glad this makes you happy. Take a look at the rest."

I pulled out some typed sheets and looked at them carefully and admittedly was somewhat confused for a few seconds and then it dawned on me what the text said. I didn't understand it all but I could see my name and airline flight numbers and Paris France in the destination field. I looked up at him in wonder.

"E ticket confirmation for our trip to Europe, France then Italy."

The next few minutes were a blur of excitement as I hugged and kissed him and the crazy thought that all notions of potential escape were shelved until I had visited the Louvre and seen Paris from the Eiffel tower. He slowed me down finally and then said, "I have a plan for Arie when we go. My friend Phillip - I believe I may have mentioned him from my time at University - is coming to visit. I may try to arrange something with him but I'm not sure it will work. It depends on how he accepts certain aspects of life here."

Arie had been the furthest thing from my mind when he brought her up, slightly dampening my mood.

And yes, I could see the issue with someone who isn't part of the deviant world that Xavier moves in.

I replied simply, "Yes sir, I hope that Arie will be okay while we're away." I knew fully well that the obvious option was for her to be locked up and guarded by Ranch Security. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, least of all Arie.

"I want you to pick him up tomorrow at the commuter airport near your University. You can visit the library before you meet him if you want."

"Okay sir, I'd be happy to meet your friend." In truth the opportunity to meet with someone new who wasn't a member of Xavier's circle was exciting. It wasn't something he allowed me to do often.

"Laura, lets be very clear, I want you to be a good girl and on your best behaviour with Phillip. He's a very good friend but he is not part of the Organization. He knows my connection with it. When we were rooming together at school I explained to him that it is something my father was part of and his father before.

"Best behaviour. Got it! I'll take good care of him." I shivered at what this might mean. In the past I would be forced to provide sexual favours to important men but he promised me I would not be shared now. Did this apply to close friends as well? I hated that part of my early captivity.

Suddenly I had a thought. How would Arie react to Xavier's guest? In her current dark mood I could envision her screwing up around the men. I had to ask, "Sir, will Arie be meeting our guest?"

"Good question sweetheart. I'm planning on talking to her while you're off picking him up. Depending on how she responds I may have to send her to Security for the visit." That was the polite way of saying he would lock her up, like kennelling a misbehaving dog. I hoped for her sake it wouldn't come to that.

"But now baby I want you." With that he laid me on my back as he shed his clothes and climbed between my legs. Moving up he wrapped his arms under my shoulders and lifted my head gently towards his lips. I liked this soft and careful Xavier. At times he fucked my almost violently and truth be told I liked that too but tonight my mood was more into soft kisses. Now holding my hands above my head with interlaced fingers, he licked and nipped my chin, my neck and my shoulders between kisses on the lips and then I felt him slide deep inside me. Being away from Arie's disdainful looks I was able to savour the pleasure of sex with my master.

With his cock deep inside my vagina he very slowly stroked my sex. His hands ran down my legs caressing my calves, my knees and my thighs. My legs and sex tingled at the touch. He then sat up on his knees and pulled me up so I was straddling his thighs, his cock still buried inside me. He gently began to rub my back and sides while reaching his lips down to pull and nibble at my breasts. I was panting and moaning and rising up and down on his penis buried inside.

"Oh sweetheart, so good, so good," he grunted as he set me back down and thrust smoothly into me. Wrapping his arms around my shoulders, holding me tight, he moaned and sighed at the pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his broad and powerful shoulders and then my legs around his thighs I tried to reach my peak but this gentle lovemaking wouldn't get me there but in truth I didn't care. I just enjoyed the feeling of his body writhing on mine and just as he came deep inside me with a shout I couldn't help but think he was falling in love with me. And yet, I was still just a slave.

****

Waiting patiently beside the arrivals area of the small regional airport I scanned the faces of the passengers disembarking from the short flight from Denver. Xavier hadn't provided a photo of his friend but the plane was a twin prop job and there were probably less than twenty arrivals. I spotted a tall blond man about Xavier's age walking towards the line of people I was in. He picked me out at about the same time.

Striding up to me he held out his hand and asked tentatively, "Laura?"

"Yes sir," I replied shaking his hand.

"Laura, call me Phillip please. Thanks for coming to get me. I hope you didn't have to wait long." I smiled and shook my head. He was both very handsome and disarmingly warm and polite. I liked him right away. I then led him out to my car, or rather Xavier's car. I really owned absolutely nothing, not even the clothes on my back but yes, I did have the use of the Volkswagen SUV.

As we were driving back to the Ranch we made small talk about the terrain, the flight, Denver and the beautiful late summer weather and then he caught me off guard with the question, "Laura, pardon me for prying but X hasn't mentioned a girlfriend. Are you an employee of his or something else?"

I took a deep breath, composing myself and looked at him quickly and then back to the road and replied, "I'm more like a personal assistant to him. I take care of whatever he requires." I blushed at what this might be interpreted as meaning.

He nodded his head up and down and for many minutes we drove in silence. He broke the silence with, "Tell me if this is none of my business please, but when we were in school Xavier once described the organization that seemed more like a family business, something his father and so on had been part of and he was destined to move into this organization. He didn't get into a lot of detail but as far as relationships went I was given the impression that the men preferred to find women willing to become what you indicated as 'assistants'. Does this describe you by any chance?"

"Yes sir, it does."

"Laura, please call me Phillip. 'Sir' makes me feel much older than I am."

"I'm sorry sir, I mean Phillip," I smiled weakly over at him, hoping that his line of questioning was over. It wasn't though.

He waited a few more minutes and then asked quietly, "X also hinted that he knew of men who acquired the services of an 'assistant' through a kind of broker, who had women who were not necessarily looking for this line of work but through circumstances were compelled to accept the role. At the time I wasn't sure what to think of all that. Tell me stop if you want but did he find you in this manner?"

I hesitated and then decided that I didn't have much to lose. Who or what was I protecting? Some voice in my head wanted me to scream out that I was a fucking slave, just a piece of property of Xavier's. I didn't but I did say, "Phillip, Xavier bought me from a broker as you called them."

"Wow," he murmured softly, shaking his head. "How did you end up with this 'broker?" He looked pointedly at me and I squirmed in the driver's seat."

I didn't see the point of getting into it so I evaded somewhat with, "It's something I would rather not dwell on but lets just say that I wasn't there by choice."

He looked a bit shocked as the reality sunk in. "But look at you now. I see a beautiful girl, beautifully dressed, in apparent good health and driving freely out on the road. Are you still here against your will?"

"Xavier and I have an understanding about my role in his life. I didn't always accept this but now I do."

"Laura, I have to say that whatever the relationship or agreement you have with X I think he's a very lucky man to have you in any capacity."

"Thank you Phillip for that and the previous compliment." Okay can we get off the 'what' of what I am. At that moment a deer ran across the highway and the talk diverted away to the beauty and ruggedness of the landscape. I breathed a sigh of relief, however it wasn't over.

Philip had been quiet for some time but I could sense he wasn't comfortable. Finally he blurted out, "Laura forgive me, but I'm a bit stuck on the concept of you being 'bought' by X. This is America in the 21st century. Is there a corner of Amazon that I don't know about? Where a guy can go and purchase someone like you?"

I found I giggled at the reference to online shopping for girls but I answered with a smile, "Nope, can't get us through online shopping. Just through plain old underground traffickers." This may be too bold and risky but it was the truth.

He obviously chewed this over for a bit and then blurted out, "So what does that really make you?"

"A slave Philip, Xavier's property." No sugar coating it. Again, what did I really have to lose

He gasped, "Laura, seriously, there is no such thing as slavery in America. And X was my best friend back in the day. How does he make you a slave?"

I laughed nervously and gripped the wheel a little tighter. I really didn't want to get into this discussion but I answered, picking my words carefully, "Well, its not like I'm sent into the fields to pick cotton for sixteen hours a day. In fact he takes very good care of my physical health. I have a few responsibilities around his house but I'm there to .. well ... be obedient, show respect and ..." I left that hanging not having the words.

"And what Laura?"

"take care of his needs."

"And those would be sexual needs you're talking about?"

"Yes"

Philip let out a breath of air and snapped his head back onto the headrest. He just stared down the road for several awkward minutes. He then said, almost more to himself but to me as well. "You know, strangely, this isn't too surprising when I think back to school. X studied very intensively and was totally committed to Economics, business theory and government economic policy. It was hard to get him out socializing. I knew he had interests in women or rather girls as they were at the time but .."

He hesitated. I was intrigued by what he was revealing of my master. Xavier didn't talk much about his relationships before me. I wanted Philip to finish the thought so I prompted, " But what Philip?"

He looked at me and continued, "He really didn't seem to relish the chase, the seduction part of it. Believe me girls were interested but he saw the parties and the games guys and girls played as trivial and below his dignity. In a way he was old before his time. So cutting through all the seduction crap and just getting to the point maybe isn't so much of a stretch. However, purchasing someone like you is still a lot to get my mind around."

I raised an eyebrow, a bit curious, "Someone like me?"

"Laura, don't get me wrong. I mean, you are very attractive, obviously bright and personable and a great catch but buying you and keeping you is rattling me. You seem so sweet."

"Thank you Philip. I know we're talking about your best friend and while I didn't choose to be in this situation he treats me well. He is even allowing me to finish my schooling. I will have my undergrad degree in two years. I'm grateful for that."

"Laura, If I was in his shoes I would also treat you very well. Maybe we should leave it at that."

"Okay," I replied. We travelled on in silence, both lost in our thoughts.

When we were about thirty minutes from the Ranch I was becoming unsettled about how much I had revealed about the circumstances of my captivity. I wasn't sure how Xavier would care about what I had said. Mulling it over I decided to ask Philip a favour, "Philip," I started.

"Yes Laura?"

"Umm ... I may have been more forthcoming about Xavier's and my relationship than he would approve of so if you could hold this conversation to yourself I would appreciate that. It may not be a big deal to him - what I have said - but I don't want to upset him."

"Laura, absolutely. This is a private conversation and I appreciate your honesty and I don't want to get you into any trouble with my friend." He smiled reassuringly at me. I was grateful and liked him more and more.

"Would you mind if I asked one more question which you don't have to answer if you don't want to but if X were to get angry with you what would he do?"

"You mean how would he punish me?" No sense in beating around the bush after everything I'd revealed.

"Yes."

"Depends on what I've done. For minor things he just makes me stand in the corner for an hour or so." I left out the part about me being totally naked as this extra humiliation was part of the punishment in his mind. It worked though. I found being treated like a six year old and then the nudity was incredibly humiliating.

"Wow, really! Okay, now I have to ask, if he was really pissed off, and I know the guy does have a temper, what would he do to you?"

I kind of looked at him like he was asking the obvious however I replied flatly, "Philip, he would spank me."

"Oh shit, would he really? With his hand?"

"Yes, generally, but he does have a strap, like the ones they used to have in schools for disciplinary reasons but he doesn't use that on me as a rule. Thankfully, because it hurts a lot. In the past he used a crop but he doesn't like my skin blemished or striped so I haven't been punished with that in some time." I knew this was more information than he was looking for but something made me dump it all out. I have never had this conversation with anyone in all the time I was in Xavier's captivity.