Laura's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Chris had drawn himself up on his knees over the reclining nude beauty of Laura who lay before him and then gently inserted his eight-inch penis into her tight vagina. When he began to stroke his massive prick gently inside of the young woman, Josh felt himself ‘on fire’ with sexual longing and he happened to glance at Brandi and quickly discerned from the expression of ecstasy on her face what her missing left hand was involved with.

Joshy reached over with his left hand and pulled her hand out of her shorts saying “Oh no, you don’t.” Brandi blushed furiously at being caught sexually manipulating herself, even it was just by her lover, Josh.

Joshy leaned over and began to passionately kiss Brandi, pushing his tongue into her mouth and probing her tongue with his. Brandi, meanwhile, began to quickly remove Josh’s clothing until he was as stark naked as Laura and Chris. Continuing to kiss Brandi, Josh was pleasantly surprised when Brandi reached over and began to stroke his impressive erection.

“Oh Brandi,” he groaned.

Meanwhile Chris had begun to stroke his eight-inch penis in and out of Laura in a more aggressive manner banging into her again and again.

“Oh Tissy!” Laura screamed in ecstasy.

As Chris continued to push his massive penis all of the way up the beautiful teenager, Laura began to feel even more pleasurable results.

“Go for it, Chris,” she whispered.

“Right on!” he shouted as he began to push in and out with his throbbing eight-inch cock with the power and precision of a steam engine.

Josh began to push Brandi’s blue pullover blouse off her shoulders, when she protested “Joshy, don’t! I’ll be glad to give you a ‘hand job’, but I don’t want any of these people to see me naked.”

Josh nodded in affirmation acting as if he understood, but was actually thinking ‘In a pig’s eye! I’m gonna have my prick inside of your velvet cunt immediately, if not sooner.’

Mallory became momentarily distracted from her watching Chris and Laura’s sexual passion by the movement beside her and she absentmindedly glanced over at Joshy and Brandi.

“What the hell?!” she shouted, suddenly feeling extremely sexually aroused and very left out.

Suddenly all of the sex occurring around her pushed Mallory to the sexual breaking point and she quickly stood up and removed all of her apparel leaving her totally nude. Mallory was extremely beautiful in her own right, being tall and having a fulsome figure with large breasts and pretty brunette hair in both areas of her body. Brandi was extremely startled when she glanced up and observed her best friend Mallory standing stark naked and manipulating her now impressive looking erected clit with her right hand. She noticed the totally glazed expression on Mallory’s face and realized she was no longer in immediate touch with her surroundings.

When Brandi’s attention wandered slightly from Josh for the moment, he seized the opportunity to remove her hand from his throbbing penis and push her down on her back. He quickly stripped Brandi of her blue blouse and black shorts.

“Josh, no!” Brandi protested.

Hovering over her, Joshy smiled and continued to disrobe the lovely Brandi. He reached down and tore Brandi’s sheer bra and panties violently from her body.

“Josh!” Brandi protested “Don’t ruin my underwear! Those are expensive.”

Josh gazed down upon his almost totally nude girlfriend and felt his breath taken away anew as it always was when he observed her high, firm, beautifully shaped breasts with her enormous nipples, her lovely red pubic hair framed vagina and long beautifully sculpted legs.

“You are so beautiful” he murmured.

Clad only in her shoes, Brandi blushed both from the situation and the compliment.

Observing the moisture present on her distended vagina, Josh realized that further foreplay was not necessary and he immediately placed himself astride Brandi and pushed his enormous penis into her open vagina.

“Oh, Joshy,” she groaned.

He began to thrust his penis further and further into Brandi by moving in and out, in and out, faster and faster until she began shrieking as her orgasm cascaded from her. He then allowed himself to spurt his massive load of hot sperm from his impressive cock far up the recesses of Brandi’s beautiful body as Mallory began to experience her own orgasm as her cum oozed between her fingers.

In perfect timing Chris and Laura began to experience their own orgasms, with Chris shouting, “Oh Jesus Christ!” and Laura shrieking incoherently being completely out of her mind with sexual passion.

A few minutes later, the naked Josh, Brandi, and Mallory looked at each other in great embarrassment wondering how this had occurred. Never in their short lives had they even thought of participating in a orgy much less being in one. They quickly dressed along with Chris leaving Laura as the only totally nude person still in the house.

Laura smiled boldly at her former boyfriend and stated, “I’m sure you can return my clothes now.”

Chris slyly shook his head in the negative. “Only if you win them back,” he insisted.

Laura’s pretty face fell completely in shock to hear this after all she had just done for him. “Whatever will I bet with this time?” she asked.

“Oh, I’ll think of something more, I’m certain,” Chris responded grinning maliciously at her.

It was at that exact moment that Laura, with her mind whirling with what new possibilities of humiliation would lay in store for her if she continued to play and having no doubt at all that Chris would eventually make her have sex with everyone in the room, had an epiphany that would make her a legend at Harrison County Community College in her own time.

“Then I’ll be leaving now,” Laurie declared resolutely, while standing up. She then turned and left the house and was out on the front walk before anyone could lodge a protest.

Laura began to quickly walk down the street toward Temple Avenue closely followed by Brandi, Joshy, Mallory and the giggling Chris. Brandi was perfectly ecstatic that her worst enemy had decided to publicly humiliate herself in this manner and would probably end as a laughing stock any moment. Josh and Mallory were worried for their friend and wished she would come to her senses before something horrible occurred. A great number of motorists and pedestrians, both male and female, were completely astounded as they observed Laura self confidently striding past them stark naked with not one bit of her body hidden from their sight.

Brandi followed the naked young woman closely enough that she had distastefully observed that Laura’s nipples had become erect and her distended labia was very wet.

‘The slut must be getting off on exposing herself,’ Brandi self righteously thought.

It became obvious that the motorists had gotten a good look at her naked comeliness as a great number of them were honking wildly as they passed and some of the pedestrians were turning around and following her instead of continuing in their present direction; in particular a number of high school boys had become enchanted with her stark naked beauty and were walking beside her attempting to engage her in conversation while checking her uncovered breasts and pubes out closely. Laura walked along as if she wasn’t cognizant of their presence.

A few minutes later, Laura’s four friends stood in a huge crowd of onlookers that had gathered several feet away from the stark naked Laura, who was surrounded by several police cars and five or six young policemen that made no effort to offer her anything to cover her complete nakedness, but on the contrary were staring at her in outright appreciation and malicious glee at her predicament.

In their defense, they had spoken with her initially upon stopping her and had been able to ascertain that Laura was not certifiably insane, intoxicated, or totally lost in a drug dream, but rather just willfully for reasons unknown walking down the street totally nude. This had caused the young officers to lose any sympathy for her and they were not going to make the situation any easier for her than they could.

As Laura was attempting to cover her naked private parts with her hands from the huge crowd, one of the policemen suddenly grasped her by the wrists and thrust her arms behind her back, thereby completely exposing her breasts and entire pubic area to the cheering crowd, and then he manacled her wrists.

At this point, Laura became so frightened her bladder emptied and she began to urinate in a steady stream on to the ground. As Joshy, Brandi, Chris, and Mallory looked on in horrified fascination totally unable to tear their eyes away from such public lewdness and humiliation, the cheering crowd grew even wilder.

The young police officer angrily pushed her and commanded, “Hey, stop that! That’s disgusting, you pig!”

He then placed her, still stark naked, into the back seat of the police car. When she was driven away with the police siren whining and the red light flashing, Brandi thought with a smirk on her face, ‘Serves the slut right. She won’t be coming back to school anytime soon now and by the time she does, I will have told everyone all about it. She’ll never be able to look anyone in the eye again.’

The End

12