Laura's Dream

Story Info
A woman wakes to find herself naked and restrained.
1.1k words
4.05
30.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good night's sleep, she awoke to complete darkness.

She realized quickly the darkness did not come from the night but from a mask covering her eyes. Desperately she attempted to remove the blindfold only to realize that her attempts were futile as she was tied to the bed posts.

A shockwave of new sensations permeated her body when she heard the turn of the door handle and the creaking of the opening door. Heavy footsteps echoed through the room causing a prickly sensation up her back.

"Honey, Is that you? What is going on? Where am I?"

No response. All she could hear was the sound of his excited breathing as he slowly approached the bed.

"Who are you? Why am I tied up?"

Her heart seemed to want to escape her chest as she felt the bed depress to her side, the unseen and quiet intruder climbed slowly onto the bed.

A million things rushed through her mind as to how this could be happening. But, as quickly as those thoughts and fears flooded her mind they disappeared with hearing one sentence whispered aloud.

A deep, familiar, masculine voice whispered gently in her ear.

"You are about to experience your wildest fantasies come true."

She knew upon hearing the gentle utterance of those words that she was safe in her own home and the stranger whispering erotically in her ear was her lover...her husband.

After what seemed like an eternity she felt his large, rough hands begin to caress and explore the bends and curves of her body. His hands were soon replaced by his lips, kissing a trail around her body that caused her hips to arch with the need to feel more of him.

Her need was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The restraints held her open and exposed, the blindfold prevented her from seeing the intent on her husbands face as he planned his next strategic move. Her senses were heightened to a level that no woman should ever go without experiencing.

Her mind was reeling with ideas of what could come next. She felt the bed shift once again, this time by her shoulders. The musky smell of his body engulfed her senses, at that moment she desired nothing more than to stroke her husband and feel him harden with passion.

It wasn't the emptiness of her hands that found his hardness. At that moment he wound his hand through her blonde curled hair, holding her head in place as he pressed the head of his cock firmly against her lips. With a fainted breath her lips parted and his hardened manhood penetrated her mouth, thrusting in and out growing longer and wider with every stroke. Her mind was reeling with desire; she savored every forceful thrust. Feeling him deep in the back of her throat drove her wild with desire.

She could sense his cock pulsing with need as it slid over her tongue. Thrusting rhythmically and frantically in her mouth she could tell he was on the brink of climax. A guttural outcry came from his depths and he released his seed into her. Spasm after spasm of salty, hot cum filled her mouth and throat. His taste was familiar and delicious and she felt the desire to suck every ounce of pleasure out of him.

She felt his cock soften in her mouth and slowly slide out. She could taste his saltiness on her lips and the desire to reach a climax of her own pulsed through her.

His body shifted and she felt the heat of his breath travel down her body. The sensation of his breath on her clitoris caused blood to rush and her clitoris to swell. She let out a moan of sheer ecstasy as he sucked her clitoris into his mouth; sucking, licking, and rolling it between his teeth as her orgasm built. Her body responded immediately, shockwaves of pleasure traveled through her entire body. Her nipples hardened and her body shook uncontrollably.

She squirmed and cried out as the intense rush of sensation rolled through her body. Pulling on the restraints, feeling helpless and vulnerable to his every move.

His hands left her thighs and traveled to her womanly openings. She felt a familiar pressure around the entrance of her saturated pussy. Slowly, one-by-one, he inserted his fingers into her until the width of his knuckles stretched her wide. Thrusting his hand in and out, demanding her body to orgasm, he worked the tips of his fingers diligently on the swollen mound of her g-spot, while his thumb penetrated her tight ass.

Suddenly she gave in and an orgasm rocked her body. A rush of her juices covered his hand as he relentlessly pounded her contracting pussy. She relinquished orgasm after orgasm to him, begging him to stop because she felt as though her body would shatter. Instead of heeding her cries and slowing his incursion, he increased the intensity taking her past a point she had never been. Driving her to a new height of orgasm that was beyond her wildest fantasy.

Out of breath and glistening with sweat, she could do nothing else but grip onto her restraints and cry out in pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm shooting through her entirety causing her to feel as though she was floating.

After what seemed like hours of continuous satisfaction she fell into fatigue and slipped into a blissfully sound sleep. Upon waking up, she rolled over in the comfort of her bed to see her husband sleeping peacefully. With the sudden realization that her hands were not restrained, there was no blindfold on her eyes, and that she was wearing her favorite black satin nightgown she questioned her sanity. Had this just been a dream?

A blush came over her as she looked back at her husband. His eyes were now open and she noted a devilish glint in his eyes. Reluctantly she told him about the dream she had that seemed so real. He didn't say a word. With a cheeky grin on his face he slid his hand under his pillow to reveal the blindfold from her dreams. He laid it gingerly on the pillow next to her shocked face; kissed her lovingly on the forehead, whispered sweetly "I love you". He then wrapped himself around her and they drifted off to sleep. Later that day while making the bed, she came across the familiar blindfold. She noticed that the inside of it held remnants of the makeup she wore the evening before. She smiled a deep smile as she clutched the blindfold and wondered what adventures were yet to come...