Laura's Fantasy

Story Info
She gets herself off in the shower while thinking "what if?"
2.4k words
3.79
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,396 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

Laura had promised not only that she'd be done working on the computer by the time Curtis returned with the girls, but also that she'd be showered as well. She finished up the task for work that she'd wanted to get done and had shut down the related applications, but she couldn't resist a quick peek over at Facebook. She couldn't explain it but, after all of these years, a guy she'd known for a long time suddenly seemed to make her feel all tingly. She just wanted to take a quick peek at a couple of his photos, not thinking consciously that she was going to be stripping naked immediately after.

It had been ten years since they'd worked together, and since she'd moved 900 miles away, but there had never been anything between them other than being friends and coworkers. Of course, now she was not only ten years older, but she had young children who limited her opportunities for a sexual outlet and she'd been monogamous with Curtis for as long as she could remember. It was probably good that, if she was going to fantasize about somebody else, it was somebody who was far enough away that it would not amount to anything more than that.

Once she'd finally shut down the computer and got moving, she started thinking back to that project in Salt Lake City that they'd both been shipped off to right after she and Curtis had gotten married. It was difficult being without her husband so soon after their wedding, but she'd never considered doing anything inappropriate. Now, though, she wondered if they found themselves in the same situation, away from their spouses and families, would something happen between them? As she started to undress, she realized that she was incredibly horny. When Curtis got back, he'd have their girls with him, and wouldn't be able to help her out so it looked like it would be up to her.

She peeled off her t-shirt and pushed down her sweatpants while standing before the mirror and noticed immediately how hard her nipples were. She gently brushed her hands over them through her bra, then reached back to unfasten it, letting it slide down her arms. Her tits were not very big, but her nipples were thick and hard, begging to be sucked. She caressed them lightly with both hands while thinking about him again but one hand soon dropped to the front of her panties. Before she drifted too far away, she realized that she wouldn't want to be caught like this and decided to finish what she'd started while taking her shower. She slipped her panties off, revealing her trim, brown bush, then leaned into the shower to turn it on.

As she first wet her hair then began to wash it, she pondered what might have happened on that trip to Utah had the circumstances been slightly different. They'd arrived on a Monday when the Broncos just happened to be playing on Monday Night Football, so after work they'd gone out to grab dinner at a sports bar so they could catch the game. They'd ended up leaving at halftime and each catching the second half in their respective suites at the extended stay corporate housing where the company had put them up. While lathering her body with scented shower gel, she speculated on what would have followed if she'd just gone with him to watch the game in his suite. She recalled that the couch was also the bed in that place, so they'd be basically sitting on his bed watching the game. Would he have made the first move or would she have?

Recalling how she and Curtis would often end up naked and fucking when watching football back then, she imagined that she'd be so accustomed to getting some during a game that she'd initiate. Just to make sure he was in from the get-go, she figured she'd just move from sitting beside him to kneeling before him. While she was at it, she imagined that she was not only totally smooth and not nervous at all, but that he didn't even question what she was doing and just watched as she unfastened his jeans. As she worked his jeans and underwear down, she saw his thick, hard cock spring out but didn't touch it until he was completely naked from the waist down. He pulled his shirt over his head so, as she was taking his tool in her fist and starting to pump it, he was completely naked. She wrapped her lips around the head and slid them down his shaft as he moaned with pleasure.

She'd never had a complaint about her cocksucking skills and wouldn't have expected one from him. She liked having a hot, hard cock between her lips, so she'd had a lot of practice going all the way back to high school. She pumped the base of his cock as her lips moved up and down, pausing occasionally to lick his balls or the head before engulfing him again. Because she enjoyed cocksucking and had developed her skills over the years, she knew how to draw out the pleasure he was feeling so that she could enjoy it longer herself without torturing him by not letting him cum. She could feel his cock grow even harder from the moment she'd first taken it in her hand but didn't think that he was on the verge of cumming yet.

As the game continued in the background, Laura lost track of what was going on the more she tuned in to the pleasure of having his cock in her mouth. She didn't care if he was still able to follow the game, since she knew it was one of the ultimate male fantasies to receive a blowjob during a sporting event. When he started running his fingers through her hair and murmuring encouragements, she suspected that his attention was fully on his cock disappearing repeatedly into her mouth, but she didn't look up to confirm. She maintained her concentration so that they both could experience the maximum level of pleasure that she was capable of providing.

She could hear his breathing rate picking up and noted that his hips were rocking just slightly toward her face as she felt his cock swelling even more. She was prepared when he let out a groan and started spurting into her mouth. She hungrily devoured his load, sucking him until he started to soften before letting his cock fall from her mouth and looking up.

"That was awesome," he said, taking her face in his hands, "and totally unexpected."

He kissed her forehead then reached down to raise her shirt up over her head. Instead of going for her hard nipples or taking off her bra first, he had her stand and started to unbutton her jeans. As her jeans hit the floor and she stepped out of them, he was squeezing her ass while kissing her abdomen above her panties. Sliding his hands up to her waist he started to turn her, having her sit beside him on the edge of the bed/couch then having her recline. He kissed upwards from her abdomen to her tits, flicking her hard nipples through her bra with his tongue before reaching behind her to unfasten it. She slipped it off while he started to lick and suck her nipples, causing her to moan.

Kneeling between her spread legs and leaning over her, he caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits while his tongue and lips worked their magic on her nipples. She felt as though she was probably soaking right through her panties, so she knew he'd have no problem slipping easily into her once he was ready to go again; she didn't want to assume that he was going to lick her pussy. When he started kissing his way back down over her ribs and stomach again, his hands found the sides of her panties and started to slide them down as she raised her ass up. He straightened up so that he could slide her panties up her legs, which she'd brought together in front of him, toes pointed at the ceiling. As he cast her panties aside, she let her feet drop back to the surface of the bed/couch, one on either side of him. A thrill went through her as he lowered his head and started to lick her pussy.

He ended up repositioning himself lying on his stomach between her spread legs and paused to admire her trim, brown bush before starting to lick up her slit again, collecting the copious juices she was producing with his tongue. She'd started moaning and was gently fondling her nipples while her own hips started gyrating slowly and rhythmically toward his face. When he slipped a finger into her and focused his licking and sucking on her clit, she moaned even louder while one hand dropped down to the back of his head. She was thrilled and impressed not just with his skill, which was immediately evident, but with his enthusiasm as well. It took a remarkably short amount of time before her first orgasm was coursing through her, causing her to cry out with pleasure, but he didn't let up even once she'd obviously finished cumming. He kept his head down and his finger and tongue working, bringing on more and increasing pleasure.

When he finally did stop eating her pussy and started kissing his way back up her body, she barely registered it because so many consecutive orgasms had left her a bit zoned out. What finally brought her back was when he reached her neck and was kissing it, he also guided his tool, thick and throbbing once again, into her hot, wet pussy. As he started to slowly fuck her with long, full strokes, she grabbed his face and started to kiss him, her tongue snaking into his mouth. His cock felt so good as it slid in and out of her and she raised her hips up to accept his full length with each stroke. They made out passionately as he started fucking her harder and faster and her hard nipples brushed against his chest.

When he eventually started to pull away from her, she was reluctant to let him go. He slipped out of her grasp and straightened up on his knees, nonetheless, while his cock evacuated her dripping pussy. She got the gist as he started to roll her, so she repositioned herself on her knees with her ass up in the air and her face on the comforter. Before she felt his cock slip into her again, she felt his tongue run up between her pussy lips and over her asshole, where it paused momentarily to circle it. The rush she felt from that made her consider what other surprises these impending weeks in Utah might have in store.

His cock finally slid back into her and he grasped her hips as he started to fuck her, again with long, full strokes. She immediately reached back between her legs to caress her clit as she enjoyed each thrust. His hands gradually made their way around to cup her swinging tits and gently pull and caress her nipples. The game had long since been forgotten as they reveled in the pleasurable feelings of each other's bodies. His thrusting gradually grew faster and harder, his hips bouncing off her ass, as her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged. At about the time he straightened up and took her by the hips again, she had another orgasm, the waves of pleasure washing over her.

As she was recovering, she could feel his cock swelling even more as he was fucking her harder. She wanted to feel his orgasm exploding deep inside her and, since she was on the pill, she knew it would be safe.

"Cum inside me," she begged him, "I'm on the pill."

This appeared to fire him up even more, apparently knowing that he could just blow his load whenever he was ready without taking any precautionary steps. She moaned continuously as his cock repeatedly filled her and his hips smacked against her ass. When he grunted and started to spew inside her, she came again, her body quivering throughout another long, intense orgasm. Once he was completely spent, he slipped out of her and they collapsed together on the bed, their naked bodies pressed against each other.

As Laura returned to reality, she realized that she had no idea how long she'd been in the shower. She didn't want to be interrupted before she had a chance to cum so she continued to lather her pussy though now with more focus. Her fantasy had her completely fired up and she knew that she'd be having as intense an orgasm as she'd just imagined herself having. The pleasure continued to build until a cry escaped her and her knees almost gave out. Her entire body twitched and shook while she continued stroking her pussy as she came. She was practically gasping when she finally stopped cumming but knew she couldn't pause to catch her breath. As she recovered, she was rinsing off the lather that she'd created between her legs as she'd been masturbating herself.

Once she was completely rinsed and had shut the shower off, she found that the towel she was using to dry herself was getting her aroused again so she had to finish quickly or she'd need even more time to herself. After she'd hung the towel up and was getting dressed, she started to consider what steps she could take to gradually get him interested in cybering with her. She was going to think about him and masturbate again, she knew it, but would it really be that much worse if she just happened to have a photo, or a video, of his cock while she did it? After that fantasy and the resulting orgasm, she knew she'd be willing to share whatever he'd be interested in seeing if she could get a photo or video.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,396 Followers