Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura experiences her sexual awakening.
2.4k words
4.63
34.1k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 My Sexual Awakening

A few days later I was walking across campus thinking about everything I had learned from Leesa about men and dating. Maybe she was right. After all, I had only ever dated guys that approached me. I never took the lead. According to Leesa, most guys that have the confidence to approach girls like me are self-centered jerks.

I had also been thinking a lot about her going down on me. I was hoping she would bring up the idea again.

As I walked along I looked up and saw my boyfriend Brad. He was talking to a pretty brunette. I could not believe my eyes as Brad leaned forward and started kissing her.

I walked up and stood right next to them. They stopped kissing and both looked at me. Brad quickly pushed the girl away and said, "Laura! What are you doing here?"

I said, "Uh, remember I go to school here too." Then I said, "Brad, we are done!" I turned to the girl and said, "Take my advice, he's a self-centered jerk, and he sucks in bed."

I found myself fighting back tears as I walked to my next class. It didn't really make sense because I never felt that I loved him anyway. I guess it was just the idea of being betrayed.

I got to my classroom and sat at a desk to wait for class to start. I texted Leesa and told her what happened.

She texted back, "No worries. I said you should dump him anyway. I'm calling a girl's night tonight. Chinese take-out on me. I'll be home around 6"

I texted back, "I'll take you up on that."

I was at our apartment by 5pm. I decided to shower. I was hoping Leesa would bring up the orgasm idea again.

The shower felt wonderful and I stood under the hot water for several minutes. I put body wash on my loofa and began massaging it into my skin. I had taken thousands of showers but it was suddenly different. I was enjoying the feeling of the soap and water and loofah on my skin. I found myself imagining Leesa's hands on me. I paid special attention to my pussy to make sure I was clean.

I started thinking about Leesa and wondering if she would want me to go down on her. I was surprised that the idea kind of excited me. I decided to shave all my pussy hair.

I got out of the shower, dried off and put on my robe. Then I wrapped my hair in a towel and opened the bathroom door. Leesa was on the couch. She said, "Is it too early for wine?" She was holding a bottle of my favorite red wine. She was wearing yoga pants and a tee shirt.

I chuckled and said, "It's never too early for wine, let me get dressed."

She patted the couch next to her and said, "You are fine, come have a seat."

I walked over and sat down next to her as she opened the wine. She poured two big glasses and handed me one and took one for herself. She raised her glass and said, "To new beginnings."

I said, "Yes, and to girl's night."

We clicked our glasses. Leesa asked me what happened that day with Brad and I went over it again. She asked me about other guys I dated and I told her about all my past boyfriends and my limited sexual experiences. I explained that I did not care for giving blow jobs.

Leesa said, "Tonight I'm going to unleash a new Laura. A confident dangerous woman who always gets what she wants, and never gives blowjobs, no matter how much they beg. And trust me, they will beg."

I laughed and said, "Oh you think so?" I poured us more wine.

Leesa said, "I know so. The most important step is picking out the right type of guy. Of course you start with looks. You need to be attracted to them. Next you need to make sure he's not an alpha male. There are plenty of shy respectful guys out there who don't even realize they are just waiting to be broken. Last, you need to bait him."

"Bait him?" I questioned.

Leesa continued, "Yes, get him to notice you. People form an opinion of whether or not they like someone in the first three minutes after they meet. You have that nailed because you are freaking gorgeous."

I said, "Well, thank you, but can you give me an example of baiting."

"That's easy," Leesa said. "Use your body, your tight ass and tits. Even your feet. Yeah the feet are good. If you catch a guy looking at your feet he's a perfect candidate. Once he notices you look him in the eyes and smile. If he looks away that's a good sign. I'll tell you what. Tomorrow is Saturday. Let's go get mani-pedis and then go guy fishing."

I said, "That sounds good. Hey we should order some food because this wine is going to my head."

Leesa said, "I'm not really hungry yet... for food."

I said, "Um what do mean?"

Instead of answering me she said, "Did you know that you can tell how good someone is at eating pussy by making out with them?"

I said, "I did not know that." I looked at her eyes and she leaned towards me.

Leesa said, "It's true." She was not looking at my eyes she was looking at my lips.

She continued, "Yeah, you can feel it in how they move their lips and their tongue."

I whispered, "Is that so?"

She smiled and moved closer, holding her gaze on my lips. She whispered back, "Yes".

I did not move closer but I didn't move away either. Leesa reached up and pulled the towel off my head. I had forgotten I was wearing only my robe. My hair was damp and she moved if off my face.

She said quietly, "You are so beautiful." Then she moved the rest of the way and pressed her lips to mine. They were so full and soft. She kissed me slowly and deliberately. She varied her lips from soft to firm and back to soft.

After a minute I felt her tongue pressing against my lips and I parted them for her. She cradled her hand on the back of my neck and held our mouths together. I offered her my tongue and she began caressing it with hers.

I felt my pussy getting wet. She was right. I could imagine her mouth caressing my most intimate parts.

She kissed me that way for a long time and I wanted more. I reached for the belt of my robe but she stopped me. She smiled and said, "No. You have to wait. You don't want it bad enough yet."

She put her hand on the inside of my thigh just below my robe. I eagerly parted my legs and Leesa said, "Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

I said, "God yes."

She slid her hand up under my robe until she touched my swollen pussy lips. She looked at me and smiled and said, "Did you shave for me?"

I said nothing but I smiled and nodded.

Leesa continued, "You are nice and wet too. That's good."

She stood up and peeled off her shirt and yoga pants. She was not wearing any underwear. I had never seen her naked. She had zero body fat. I could see the ripples of her stomach muscles.

Her pubic hair was trimmed short and waxed to a landing strip shape.

She said, "Turn and lay on the couch. Here's a pillow." She placed a small pillow at the end of the couch.

I did as she instructed and situated the pillow under my head. She bent down and untied my belt and opened my robe. She let out an audible sigh and said, "I don't know who's going to enjoy this more. Me or you."

She climbed onto the couch and lay on her left side facing me, between me and the back of the couch. She propped her head on her left hand, leaving her right hand free.

She whispered, "Close your eyes. No peeking."

I closed my eyes and waited. I felt a single fingertip on my forehead. She lightly slid her finger down my nose across my lips and down my chin to my neck. Then she placed all her fingertips at the top of my chest.

She continued sliding her fingertips down to my left breast and stopped at my nipple. She toyed with it until it was hard and she said quietly, "I want you to understand how powerful you are as a woman. Your skin glows. Your breasts are inspiring and your ass, no your entire body has been chiseled from granite."

She moved her hand to my other nipple until it was hard. Then she began massaging my breast and she continued, "Everyone has sex drive. It's what keeps us alive. We have a deep seated need to reproduce. With your body and the natural sex drive of men, you have the power to seduce anyone you want."

She moved her other hand and laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her leg over mine. I could feel her pubic hair against my thigh.

She said in a whisper, "Tell me Laura. How do you feel right now?"

She was nibbling on my ear lobe as I whispered back, "I have never felt so alive and... I am unbearably horny."

She slowly moved her right hand down between my legs and found my wet pussy. She did not touch my clit but I wanted it so bad. I started grinding my pelvis into her hand. I was actually whimpering.

Leesa stopped and stood up. She held out her hands to me. I took her hands and she pulled me up to my feet. She spun around so her back was to the couch and I was facing her. She sat down in front of me so my stomach was at her eye level. She put her arms around me and started massaging my ass with both hands. She began covering my stomach with soft gentle kisses which made my stomach muscles quiver.

She reached over and grabbed the pillow and dropped it on the floor between her feet. She looked up at me and said, "Kneel on the pillow." She opened her legs as I knelt on the pillow in front of her.

She put her left hand on the back of my neck and pulled our lips together for more sensual kissing. She cupped her other hand over my bald pussy. She wasn't fingering me she was massaging my entire pussy. It was not giving me enough sensation and I wanted, no, I needed more. After several minutes I was so horny I put my hand on top of hers and tried to rub my clit with her fingers.

She stopped and looked at me with an evil grin. She said, "Tell me you're my horny little slut."

I said, "Yes I'm your horny little slut."

She sat back on the couch and opened her legs more and put her index finger in her mouth. She looked into my eyes and sucked her finger for a moment and held up her wet finger. I watched as she lowered her finger to her pussy. She said, "You have to give before you can receive."

I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. I bent forward and buried my face between her legs. It was the first time I had ever eaten pussy. I was in no condition to go slow or try to tease her. I began licking fast and hard.

It was a wonderful sensation. Her feminine scent and soft folds. I could not get enough. She held my head and pulled my face into her sex. After a few minutes she was moaning and urging me on. My tongue was getting tired but I kept licking as best I could. I felt her pussy pulsing when her orgasm hit. Finally she relaxed.

Leesa said in a husky voice, "Not bad for your first time. Now get up here and lay down."

She stood and I laid back on the couch. She wasted no time getting her face between my legs.

She said, "Ok you have really earned this."

She started with her tongue wide and flat and licked firmly from the bottom of my slit all the way to the top. She kept repeating that technique. Right away I realized this was going to be like nothing I had experienced.

After getting me fully worked up again she began lightly stroking my clit with the tip of her tongue. It was at that point that I put my hands on her head. I held her tight as she worked.

Finally she focused fully on my clit. She used her thumbs to separate my pussy lips and she began suckling my clit. She would alternate sucking and licking, sucking and licking. Soon I felt tension building in my pelvis and my stomach tightened. Suddenly it hit. Wave after wave of pleasure. I moaned so loud that I'm sure the neighbors heard.

As I was calming down Leesa crawled up next to me and put her arms around me. I was so emotional I had a tear running down my cheek. She wiped the tear and kissed me on the cheek where the tear had been and said, "I'm sorry Laura."

I questioned her, "Sorry? Why in the world are you sorry?"

Leesa said, "I wanted this to be about you but I got so into the moment. I was not planning on you going down on me so I'm sorry."

I said, "Nonsense! Leesa, I want to thank you. That was the best sexual experience I have ever had. I've never had such a complete emotional release like that. Plus, I secretly wanted to go down on you. Just for the record, the way you did it, with me on my knees was totally hot."

Leesa chuckled and said, "That's just me. I make all my boyfriends eat my pussy on their knees. Except I don't give them the pillow."

I said, "On their knees? That's interesting."

Leesa said, "Laura I still have so much to teach you. And like I said, you are so hot that you are going to be dangerous. Wow look. It's after eight o'clock. I'm going to order from the Chinese place down the block. You want your usual?"

I smiled and replied, "Yes please."