Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura reaches new heights as a part time dominatrix.
9.3k words
4.64
46.6k
40

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Going Pro

It was late January and I decided it was time for some new excitement. I had broken up with Jared a few months prior and I wanted a new sub guy to torment.

I was thinking about the best place to find a submissive guy and suddenly I remembered Leesa looking for costumes the previous Halloween. She wanted me to go to the party as a dominatrix.

Of course I went as a sexy kitten but now I was thinking. I wondered what it would be like to be a real dominatrix. I knew that pro dommes made good money. I decided to look into it.

I googled "MetroCity dominatrix". I was surprised at the results. There were ads for quite a few individuals and a couple "establishments". I clicked on a website for a place called "Red Room Studio".

The website said that Red Room Studio was a professional BDSM studio. It was owned and operated by Mistress Alexis X. I could tell she was older but she was very beautiful. She had black hair and a dark complexion.

I had to click a button to acknowledge that I was at least eighteen years old and there were warnings about the site containing "nudity and adult material". I clicked through to the site.

I had found a new and exciting world. There were profiles on Mistress X and half a dozen other pro dommes. There were even a couple professional submissive women.

I looked through the list of "services" and there were some things I understood like "corporal punishment" and "discipline". There were many things I had never hear of like "pegging" and "key holding". Plus there were mysterious acronyms like, CBT, SPH, CEI and many more.

I read Mistress X's profile. She had over twenty years of experience as a professional dominatrix. At the bottom of her profile in light gray text there was a section that caught my attention. It said, "Are you a female in the MetroCity area interested in becoming a dominatrix or professional submissive. Call (573) 555-0526 and schedule an interview.

My curiosity got the best of me so I picked up the phone and called.

It rang a few times and a woman answered, "Red Room Studio, Pixie speaking. How may I help you?"

I almost hung up but then I said, "My name is Laura and I'm interested in learning about becoming a dominatrix."

Pixie said, "Ok great. I just have to go through a few questions first."

I said, "Okay."

Pixie continued, "How old are you?"

I said, "I'm twenty one."

I could hear computer keys clicking and then she said, "Ok good and you are Laura and what's your last name?"

I said, "Stanton. I'm Laura Stanton,"

Pixie said, "Okay, got it. And what is your height and weight?"

I said, "I'm five foot nine and about 130 pounds."

Pixie said, "Okay. Yep. And let's see... Have you ever been diagnosed with any mental health issue or do you do take any medication for a mental health condition."

I must have sounded a little annoyed as I said, "Ah, no," because Pixie said, "I'm sorry Ms. Stanton I'm just following Mistress X's procedure."

I realized my tone and I said, "Oh no. You don't need to apologize. It actually makes sense, I just didn't know what to expect when I called."

Pixie continued, "No problem. So you said you are interested in dominating. Any interest in being a pro sub?"

I said, "Definitely not. That is counter to my personality."

Pixie said, "Oh yeah, I understand. I'm actually one of the pro subs here and I typically only switch to domme when absolutely necessary so I get it."

Pixie spoke to herself, "Okay, let's see, top only."

Then she asked another question, "And this question is about gender. Would you be willing to do domination sessions where you top only men, only women, or no preference?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Hmmm. I was thinking only men sought out these kinds of services. I never thought about it but I'd be willing to dominate men or women."

Pixie said, "Okay that's good. That would make you more flexible for our client base."

She paused for a moment and said, "That leads me to the final question, What experience do you have in female domination, professional or otherwise?"

I said, "Professional would be none. I do, however, really enjoy sexually dominating my boyfriends."

Pixie said, "Ok great. Well I can tell you that you are a great candidate so far. The next step is to schedule you to come in and meet the owner, Alexis X. We are located very close to the Prairie View Shopping mall."

I was surprised and said, "You are? That's only fifteen minutes from my apartment. I've never seen your building."

Pixie chuckled and said, "Yeah, that's on purpose. We are technically on mall property. When the mall expanded in 2010 the movie theaters were rearranged so we are located in part of the old theater space. We do have our own, discreet outside door from the parking deck but you can also reach our lobby from inside the mall if you know the secret."

I said, "I'm already glad I called. This is exciting."

Pixie said, "Well good. Let's talk schedule. Our session hours are 6pm to 2am Monday through Thursday and 2pm to 2am Friday through Sunday. Alexis prefers to meet new candidates weekdays after lunch, and before session hours."

I said, "Well tomorrow is Tuesday. I can make that work."

Pixie said, "Let's plan on 4:05. You can meet with me and I'll show you around. Then you can meet with Mistress X at 5 o'clock."

I said, "Okay that sounds good but it's kind of an unusual time."

Pixie laughed, "I know. That's to help you remember your temporary PIN. I'm going to give you a four digit PIN code to get in the secret mall entrance. I just set your code to 0405 to open the door tomorrow between 4pm and 4:10pm. You mentioned you are familiar with Prairie View Shopping mall?"

I chuckled and said, "Ah yes. We are very close."

Pixie said, "I know right? So do you know where the restrooms are next to the sporting goods store?"

I said, "Down the hall to the left of the store?"

Pixie said, "Yep. That's where they are. Go down the hall, past both the men's and women's restrooms. At the and of the hall is a door that says Mechanical Room 13. Go through that door and you will see a red door at the end of the hall. It's the only red door anywhere in the mall. Next to the red door's handle is an electronic keypad. Enter your PIN on the keypad. As long as you are in the ten minute window that I set, you will hear the door click as it unlocks."

I said, "Wow, I never knew that was there."

She said, "I know. We are good about keeping a very low profile. Now, after you go through the red door, make sure it shuts behind you. The next door is marked Red Room Studio. I'll buzz you through that one."

I said, "Do I have to knock."

Pixie said, "Oh no, I'll see you coming. Our surveillance cameras start in the hallway by the restrooms and are everywhere except our changing rooms and session studios."

I said, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day I was walking through the mall on my way to meet Pixie. I couldn't shake the feeling that people were watching me. I think it was just because of where I was going. It was actually kind of exciting.

I went to the red door like Pixie described and I found the keypad. I checked my phone and the time was 4:02pm. I was in the ten minute window so I punched in my code 0-4-0-5. The door made a loud click. I pushed it open and went through. I made sure the door shut behind me. Ahead I saw the door labelled Red Room Studio and as I got close to it I heard Pixie's voice on a speaker, "Come in Laura," and the door buzzed.

I walked in and was greeted by Pixie. She was very petite at about five feet tall. She was wearing leather pants and bra and she had a heavy black leather collar locked around her neck. There was a silver pendant hanging from the collar with an "X" on it. She extended her hand to me and said, "Nice to meet you Laura, I'm Pixie. Welcome to Red Room Studio."

I said, "Thank you," as I shook her hand.

Pixie continued, "I'll give you a quick overview of what your visit will entail. I am going to show you our facilities and introduce you to our on staff bouncer. Then you will meet with Mistress X. She will evaluate you and if she likes you she will take you to the next step."

I said, "Okay bouncer? And next step."

Pixie said, "I use the term bouncer because it's kind of a common term. Basically no one is allowed to be on the premises alone. It's a safety thing. Whether it's me or one of the dommes there needs to be at least a bouncer and preferably more. Tonight Jake is working. In fact, watch this."

She went behind the desk and pressed a hidden button under the desk. I could hear a buzz in the next room. About three seconds later the door burst open and a very large man came into the room and said, "Pixie, are you okay?"

Pixie put up her hand and said, "Sorry Jake, I'm just showing our new guest how our safety works around here."

Jake looked at me and lowered his eyes to the floor and said, "Oh hello miss. Welcome to Red Room."

Then he turned to Pixie and said, "Will there be anything else Miss Pixie?"

Pixie said, "No. Thank you Jake."

Jake went back into the side room.

Pixie continued, "As far as next step... just be aware that you will need to pass a background check. It's a legal thing. As long as you have no felonies or warrants for your arrest or anything you will be fine."

I said, "That actually makes me feel better."

Pixie said, "If you don't mind I'll get a copy of your driver's license now and Mistress X should be able to run it before we're done with your tour."

I gave her my license and she made a copy of it and gave it back to me.

Pixie said, "I'll put this copy of your license in the drawer for Mistress X. Okay, let's spend a few minutes on our facilities. We cater to many different fantasies and fetishes. We have four different session rooms, each one focused on a different areas. Of course we have the classic BDSM dungeon which is our most popular. We also have a medical themed room where we can do nurse, or doctor related sessions. We have a room we call the classroom which can be setup as a business office or a school classroom. Finally we have the interrogation room which we use for prison or military interrogation scenes.

Let's start by taking a look at the dungeon. We will enter through the changing room which is how all clients enter.

She said, "Follow me."

I followed her down a short hall off the lobby to a heavy steel door. She opened it and I followed her inside. It looked like a medieval version of a modern bathroom. There was a sink and a metal toilet. There was a shower and a large metal locker. On the far wall was another metal door that had one word on it, "Dungeon".

Pixie said, "Each session room has its own changing room like this. Of course they look different but they serve the same purpose. This is where the client gets ready for and recovers from their session."

I said, "This is amazing."

Pixie smiled and said, "I know. It's pretty great. I worked at two other places before Mistress X found me. The Red Room is the best and so is Mistress X. Anyway, the client's prep time and recovery times are included in their session time. So let's say a client needs ten minutes to prepare and twenty minutes after to shower, that's thirty minutes of their session time."

Pixie continued, "We want our clients' experience to begin the moment they walk in. Most of our clients are submissives so I treat them as such. Of course I'm passive myself so I'm just acting but the clients don't know that."

Pixie continued, "When the client enters the changing room we require them to place all their clothes and belongings in the locker and shut it. Once closed, it's locked until a staff member unlocks it. This serves two purposes. First it helps get the submissive headed toward sub space. Second, it legitimately helps us take control of them. Once they are naked and no longer have access to their clothes, keys or cell phone, they find themselves at our mercy."

I said, "What is sub space?"

Pixie said, "Oh, sub space is a state of mind. It's a metaphor for the state of the submissive's mind when they are in session. Not all subs experience it but we create the optimal environment if they are open to it."

I said, "That's interesting."

Pixie continued, "I know. I find the entire S&M scene fascinating. I've learned that most people who are active in this lifestyle are highly intelligent. We cater to people from all walks of life but many submissives are professionals in demanding careers. We provide them with an outlet. A mini break from their daily stresses where they can let go. No responsibility, no decisions, no rights. They are told what to do. And they do it."

I said, "So what happens after they are naked?"

Pixie said, "Well maybe you can just experience it. Mistress X is scheduled for two sessions tonight. She has a first time sub from 6:00 to 7:30 and a regular from 8:00 to 10:00. When she gets here we'll ask her how you might be able to participate. In the mean time let's take a look in the dungeon."

I followed her through the door labeled "Dungeon". It was much larger than I expected. The walls were red and there were many large pieces of furniture.

Pixie said, "The dungeon is the most complex session room. We have six full size furniture pieces."

She showed me each piece in detail. There was a large X made of timber. She said, "This is our St. Andrew's Cross. Ours is unique because it can be rotated all the way around. We can strap the slave to this facing in or out and then spin them upside down with the press of a button. Next is our spanking or pegging horse. It immobilizes the slave in an all fours position for corporal punishment or easy access for pegging."

I interjected, "So pegging is what?"

Pixie said, "Oh that's when Mistress wears a strap on dildo and uses is to uh, violate a male slave rectally. It's an extremely emasculating experience for a man."

I said, "Wow. That's intense."

Pixie said, "It can be. Take a look at this. It's our CBT chair."

I stopped her, "And said CBT?"

Pixie said, "Cock and ball torture. Mistress can strap a slave into here and it fully exposes their genitals for whatever torment Mistress feels like. It can also be used for female slaves to carry out vaginal punishment."

Pixie continued, "Fourth is our bondage bench. It's seven feet long and has over two dozen attachment points to tie clients down."

I interjected, "What are these bars under it?"

Pixie said, "Oh, there's a cage area built in under it. It's two feet by seven feet by two feet high."

Pixie continued, "Moving on... the fifth large piece is the oral worship chair. This is reserved only for Mistress X's regular clients. It provides a very comfortable place for mistress to sit while simultaneously binding a slave in a proper kneeling position so they can service her orally. Mistress X has a very similar one at home."

I gave Pixie a kind of surprised look and she said, "Moving on... Last but not least is Mistress' throne. It has multiple binding points around the perimeter."

Pixie opened several low profile cabinets to reveal dozens of paddles, canes, and all manner of toys like vibrators, dildos, plugs and more. I could tell what most things were but I pointed out one, odd shaped black rubber device. I said, "What's that?"

Pixie said, "That's a remote control prostate stimulator."

She picked it up to show me. She said, "This gets inserted into a man's rectum and this area here rests up against his prostate gland. There's a powerful motor in it for vibration and see these two metal pads?"

I said, "Yes, those are to stimulate the prostate with electric pulses aren't they?"

Pixie said, "Exactly. Mistress X can use the vibration to keep slaves on the edge of orgasm then, if she grants it, she can use Estim to milk the cum out."

I said, "I work in the medical field and I've heard of prostate milking but I have no experience with it."

Pixie said, "Well Mistress X has plenty."

Pixie pointed out a large plastic bin on the bottom shelf of a cabinet. She said, "This is where any and all toys go after use. Once a toy or implement is removed from storage it has to go in this discard bin for sanitizing. Our attendants clean the implements and furniture after every session."

She continued, "We have two types of restraints. They are all high quality. The black wrist and ankle cuffs and collars are for submissive clients. They are all real and lockable. The red ones are also real but they have been modified. All their locks are permanent but they actually fasten with magnets. That is for the safety of our professional subs, me included."

She picked up a red wrist cuff and said, "Watch this."

She wrapped it around her wrist and it snapped shut. It appeared to be locked in place. Then she pulled on it and it popped open.

I said, "That's a great idea and it makes it safer for your sessions with dominants right?"

Pixie said, "Yes. There is always a bouncer in the room with us but it's nice to know we are not actually restrained."

It took us about a half hour to tour the other three session rooms. The classroom and the prison room were relatively stark and basic but the medical room was very impressive. It was all white and very well lit. It had a medical examination table and the main piece really surprised me. It was an actual gynecological exam chair. It had been modified with leather straps at the ankles, above and below the knees, and there was a wide waist belt. It was topped off with arm rests complete with wrist and elbow straps.

I said, "Wow. You actually strap men into this thing?"

Pixie said, "Yes, some, but this room is actually more popular with our female clients. Two of our pro dommes specialize in topping women. Many women who get strapped in here experience multiple orgasms."

I said, "I'm truly amazed at a this."

Pixie said, "I know, like I said..."

Suddenly her text went off. She pulled her phone out from her leather pants. She read the text and said, "Mistress X is in the office. Follow me."

She went back the way we came in, through the changing room. As we came out of the medical session room Pixie said, "Make sure you close the doors."

We arrived back at the office and Mistress Alexis was there. She was even more beautiful than I expected. She was almost exactly my size but her breasts were probably D cups. She was wearing a sharp business skirt and blouse. She looked more like a business executive than a dominatrix. As Pixie approached Alexis she slid her right foot forward. Pixie fell to her hands and knees and began quietly kissing the toe of her right shoe.

Alexis ignored Pixie and smiled at me, extended her hand and said, "Hello Laura, I'm Alexis X."

I shook her hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you. This is a very impressive establishment you have created."

Alexis said, "Thank you. I'm quite proud of it."

She looked down at Pixie and said, "Thank you Pix. That's enough"

Pixie stood up next to Alexis and folded her hands behind her back.

Alexis turned back to me and said, "Well Laura, you definitely have the looks. Are you your breasts augmented?"

I said, "No. I'm all natural."

Alexis nodded and said, "Wow, good for you. She's very beautiful isn't she Pixie?"

Pixie nodded and said, "Yes Mistress X. I couldn't wait for you to meet her."

Alexis said, "Well Laura, your background check is clear and you obviously have the looks and the body to be a dominatrix. If you have time tonight you could see what it's all about. Are you free tonight?"

I said, "Yes, I'm open."

She went behind the desk and sat down at the computer. She started clicking keys and said, "Let's see who I have on my schedule."

After a moment she continued, "Okay, 6 to 7:30 I've got a newbie. His name is Paul and he's 49 years old. His application looks like he has pretty typical interests. So Laura, we could dress you up in some sexy leather and you could observe as kind of a guest domme."