Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 05

Story Info
Laura finds an unsuspecting vanilla candidate.
4.7k words
4.49
26.8k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Laura Finds a Candidate

I graduated from State University with honors. That helped me land a good job as a Physician Assistant right here In Metro City. It was nice because Leesa and some other friends of mine were still students at State University and lived nearby.

I was able to buy my own house. It was small with only two bedrooms and 1-1/2 bathrooms. It was not new but it was clean and nice. It had a full but unfinished basement. My washer and dryer were in the basement next to a couple of large storage rooms. More than enough space for a single girl like me. One thing that got old fast was the upkeep. It had hardwood floors throughout and quite a large kitchen. I was accustomed to cleaning a small apartment and that workload was shared by Leesa. Now it was all me.

I made enough extra income as a part time dominatrix that I could afford a cleaning service but then it occurred to me. There are plenty of guys out there that pay to be controlled and abused. Why couldn't I just find my own submissive guy and turn him into my maid? If I did it right he would pay me for the privilege.

I decided it was time to test my skills as a dominatrix. What better way to prove I was a force to be reckoned with than by enslaving a vanilla male. I decided to give myself six months from the day I met my target until I had him enslaved as my personal servant. I created a profile on a popular local singles website, MetroDate.com

Screen name: [LauraLove1995]

My name is Laura. I'm a beautiful 24 year old Goddess and I'm looking for you. Are you a lost soul seeking direction and guidance? You must be honest and attentive with ample free time in your life to devote to a mutually beneficial relationship. I am tired of dating and I'm looking for a change. The ideal candidate will be unattached and between the ages of 25 and 45. They will be physically and mentally healthy. Message me here for consideration

In the first twenty four hours I only got four responses. Two from jerks who said vulgar things and that I should add a picture to my profile. One message was from a man named Ben and I got one from a woman. The note from Ben seemed promising:

Message From: [BenSeeking82]

Hello,

My name is Ben. I am 37 years old and divorced with no children. I have been alone for 10 years now and I'm really hoping to find a woman to spend quality time with. I am free most evenings and I would love to meet for coffee. Thank You.

I decided to respond to Ben's message. He seemed a little desperate and that would work to my advantage. Plus he had a picture on his profile and he was better than average.. According to his profile details he was.a couple inches shorter than me and he was slender.

Message To: [BenSeeking]

Hello Ben. Thanks for the message. I don't like a lot of back and forth messaging online so yes, I would be happy to let you buy me a coffee. What evening can you meet me at The Coffee Ground at Fifth and Ames Street?

I took a position of control with my first message. by deciding where we would meet and that he would be paying. After I sent the message I decided to add a picture to my profile. I really didn't want my face online but I figured, why not use my natural gifts to improve my chances? While I was at it I blocked the profiles of the two jerks that wanted to "bang me" and "eat my pussy".

For my profile picture I put on a pair of black spandex running shorts and a gray sports bra. I took a selfie in the mirror with my phone blocking my face. I added it to my profile and went to bed.

I had a busy day at work the next day and I didn't even think about my MetroDate.com profile. I brought home some Thai food and sat down to eat at my kitchen table. When I was done I noticed that my kitchen was a mess. Worse, I needed to dust and do my laundry. That's when I remembered MetroDate.com and my need for a maid.

I logged in to my account and I was kind of surprised. I had 58 new messages. I noticed that I could apply filters to my messages so I clicked on it. I set filters to limit messages to only reach me from people that met my criteria. I set the age range to 25 to 45. Their relationship status had to be single or divorced. And they had to be 150 pounds or less.

That cut the message count down to a couple dozen. I noticed that [BenSeeking82] had replied.

Message From: [BenSeeking82]

Hello Laura and thank you so much for your message. I am available any night this week from 6 o'clock on. Which evening works for you?

I texted Leesa, "Hey sup? Can you help me with a little project some night this week say 6:00 to 7:00 PM?"

She replied, "I'm free Wednesday night what do you have in mind?"

I texted back, "I'll need some help from 6:30 until maybe 7:30. I'll call you later to explain."

She replied, "Gotcha ttyl"

I sent a message back to Ben:

Message To: [BenSeeking]

I'll be at The Coffee Ground at 6:30pm. I'll expect you to be waiting. Get me a decaf latte tall. Bring a single rose and lay it on the table in front of you. See you then.

He replied almost immediately:

Message From: [BenSeeking82]

I will be there. I'm really looking forward to it.

Then I called Leesa and told her what I was up to. She said, "Yep. It's official. I've created a monster."

I laughed and said, "Well do you want to clean my house for me and do my laundry?"

She said, "No fucking way."

I said, "Ok then. I'll see you about 6 o'clock Wednesday night."

Leesa and I met outside the coffee shop to go over my plan. She was going to go in alone and get herself a coffee and dessert then act as my lookout and be there to help if things went poorly. I went back to my car to wait.

At about 6:20 my text went off, "There's a guy waiting in line holding a rose."

I texted back, "Yay! That's him. What's he look like and what's he wearing?"

She replied, "He's kinda old. And he looks nervous as hell. He's wearing khaki dress pants and a nice jacket. Kind of looks like he has money. What's he do?"

I texted back, "idk what he does but his profile says he's 37."

She replied, "Yep. He looks 37 lol"

A few minutes later she texted again, "Okay, he's sitting at a two person table in the back left corner. Your latte and rose await..."

I replied, "Ok thx. I'll come in at 6:30. Remember, just ignore me."

She texted back, "I know. I'm not an idiot."

As I walked in to the coffee shop I was doing my best confident female show. I was wearing a conservative black knee length skirt and pressed white blouse. I had my blouse unbuttoned to show some nice cleavage. I decided to wear some low, closed toe heels. I wanted Ben to meet the beautiful and sensible Laura. I had my phone in a small black leather clutch purse.

I made eye contact with Ben as soon as I opened the door. I walked directly across the coffee shop to him and did not look around the room. I focused on my posture with my back straight and chin up. I saw more than one head turn as I made my way back to the corner.

As I approached his table Ben got up and said, "Hello I'm Ben. You must be Laura."

I said, "I am."

I did not extend my hand to him and he followed proper etiquette by not extending his. I looked down at the chair opposite Ben's and then I looked back at him with expectant eyes.

Ben said, "Oh exuse me."

He quickly got up and went around to pull out the chair for me. As I sat down he pushed my chair in for me then returned to his seat.

I said, "Thank you Ben. I appreciate a gentleman with good manners."

I was mindful of sitting up straight and keeping my chest out. I turned my chair slightly to get my legs out from under the table. Then I crossed one leg over the other. That exposed my knee and put my shoe almost beside Ben. He was clearly nervous as he glanced from my face, down my leg to my foot and back up to my face.

I said, "So Ben. Tell me about yourself."

Ben said, "Ok. I'm 37 years old. I'm an electrical engineer with Paragon International. I was married for about 13 years. We never had any kids, I guess they weren't in the cards for us. Then about ten years ago my wife and I separated."

I said, "Was that a good thing or a bad thing, I mean your divorce?"

Ben replied, "Well. I really loved Michelle. So yeah it was a bad thing. I mean I don't know if she ever really loved me the way I loved her."

I said, "So have you done much dating since?"

Ben said, "I dated a few women over the years but I'm kind of an introvert so..."

I interjected, "So what kind of hobbies and interests do you have?"

Ben smiled and said, "Well let's see. I like movies. I have home theater that I really enjoy. I also like making things like furniture. I have a nice workshop in my basement. I like to go to plays and museums."

Ben said, "What about you. What's the story of Laura?"

I knew I was going to have to skip some big chunks like the fact that I was a part time professional dominatrix.

I said , "Okay, I'm 24 years old. I graduated from State University this past spring. I'm working as a Physician Assistant at a clinic on the west side."

Ben commented, "Good for you how do you like it?"

I said, "I really enjoy it."

Ben said, "I have to admit that I'm very curious."

"About what?" I asked.

Ben paused and then said, "I mean no disrespect but I can't believe you are single. You have a great career ahead of you and you are beautiful. In fact you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

I smiled and said, "Well thank you. And... I know. Outside looking in It doesn't seem to make sense but allow me to explain."

I straightened my leg, pointed my toe and stretched my leg. Then I recrossed my legs the other way. Ben's full attention was on my feet and legs as I adjusted my position.

I continued, "It's really quite simple. I'm a jerk magnet."

Ben smiled and said, "A jerk magnet? That's a new one."

I said, "Yeah but you get it right? All the guys that pursue me want one thing. I'm tired of it and I'm worth more than that. I decided to see if I could find someone to spend time with who was not looking for a hookup. If you know what I mean."

I continued, "Also, I'm a new home owner. Well, I mean the home is new to me. I didn't realize how much upkeep there is owning a home. I could use advise sometimes and maybe help with things around the house. Like my washing machine broke last month. Water all over the basement and I didn't know where to start. It cost me $250 to have it fixed."

Ben smiled and said, "Well then I'm your guy. I can handle all sorts of household emergencies."

I smiled and said, "You're hired." We both laughed.

I said, "Well you are free most evenings correct? So you could, oh I don't know, take me to dinner tomorrow night?"

I picked up the rose as Ben responded, "Yes, I would love to take you to dinner tomorrow night."

I held the rose to my nose and inhaled. I said, "It's a date. And thank you for the rose Ben. It's my favorite flower. So beautiful and delicate. Yet... if you don't treat them with respect they will hurt you."

He chuckled nervously and said, "Um. I get your point. I promise that I will always treat you with the utmost respect."

I smiled and said, "Perfect! That way I won't have to punish you." I slowly swung the rose down against my thigh and I made a whip crack sound with my mouth.

We both laughed again and I was thinking, oh Benjamin, if you knew my capabilities you would run.

I wasn't quite ready to let Ben know where I lived so I spelled out our dinner date. I said, "So for our first official date I will make a reservation at Antonio's On the River tomorrow night. I will meet you at their bar at 7:00pm."

Ben said, "Okay, I've not been there but I heard it's great."

I replied, "Yes, I love Italian food and theirs is the best."

I stood up and Ben stood up as well. I said, "I'm excited Ben. It will be refreshing to spend quality time with a gentleman."

I stepped up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a firm hug. I held my breasts against his chest and I said, "Thanks again for the rose. I'll see you tomorrow night at 7."

He was clearly flustered as I stepped away from him. He said, "Uh ya... yes. Tomorrow night. You will take care of the reservation right?"

I said, "Yes. Bye Ben." I turned and walked away. As I turned I saw Leesa just walking out the door. She met me at my car and we sat in it to compare notes.

Leesa said, "I was eavesdropping. I heard him say where he works so I was stalking him online. He seems legit. According to LinkedIn he's been employed at Paragon International for almost 14 years."

I said, "That's good right?"

She continued, "For sure, plus he's on his neighborhood association board."

I said, "So that means he lives in a nice neighborhood?"

Leesa agreed, "Yep. Looks like you may have a winner here. So what's your plan?"

I said, "I don't have every detail planned out but I set a goal. I want him to agree to be my servant within six months so let's see. Today is June 7th. That gives me until December 7th."

Leesa said, "Ambitious. I like it."

I said, "Thank you. I plan on having a lot of fun twisting Benjamin into my toy."

After a couple weeks Ben had taken me to dinner three times. I decided it was time to go to the next step. I bought an apple pie to have at home.

Up to that point Ben had picked me up and dropped me off at my house but he had never been inside. On our way back to my place after dinner I said, "Ben, do you like apple pie?"

He said, "I love it."

I said, "Great. How would you like to come in and have some?"

He said, "You baked a pie?"

I said, "No, I bought a pie. You don't want me in the kitchen."

We both laughed and Ben said, "Okay I would love some store bought pie."

Ben parked in my driveway and we went in the front door. I said, "How would you like a tour of my estate?"

He chuckled and said, "I would love one."

Of course it was a short tour and we ended it in the kitchen. I pulled out a chair at the table and said, "Take a seat."

I put on some music because I wanted a little background noise for my plan.

He sat down and I served him a large piece of pie and coffee. I was thinking to myself that soon he would be serving me. I joined him with my own piece of pie and cup of coffee. Before I took a bite I said, "Shoot! I forgot I need to throw some laundry in. Can you live without me for a few minutes?"

He said, "Of course, no problem."

I went to my room and got my basket of dirty clothes. I made sure that my worn hot pink and red thongs were right on top of the pile. I was walking past Ben in the kitchen, on my way to the basement. Then I stopped and placed the basket on the floor a few feet from him.

I said, "Dang it. I left my duffel bag in my car. I'll be back in a minute."

I walked around the corner to my front door and opened it, but rather than going outside I closed it again and hurried back to the kitchen. The background music covered the sound of my steps.

I peeked around the corner and I was elated. He had taken the bait. He was kneeling on the floor next to the basket, holding both thongs up to his nose. His eyes were closed and he was inhaling deeply.

I stepped out from around the corner, and cleared my throat.

Ben opened his eyes and was surprised to see me. He dropped the underwear into the basket and said, "I thought you were outside."

His face was turning beet red and I said, "I forgot my keys so I came back" I put my hands on my hips and waited. I wanted the tension to build. He knew he was caught.

Finally Ben said, "I'm so sorry Laura. It was a moment of weakness."

It was time to start laying the groundwork of my plan. I motioned to the kitchen table and said, "It's really okay Ben. Take a seat."

I wanted Ben to get comfortable with me so I went into nurturing mode. We both sat at the table and I looked into his eyes and took his hands in mine. I said, "How long has it been since you have... been with a woman?"

Ben said, "It has been a very long time and I miss it."

I picked up both thongs from the basket and said, "Which one do you like best?"

He was quiet for a moment and then said, "I like the hot pink."

I held out the hot pink one, smiled and said, "Okay, I want you to take this home tonight and sleep with it on your pillow. Then bring it back tomorrow night so we can talk about all this."

He protested and said, "Laura, I can't..."

I cut him off. For the first time I used his proper name and said, "Benjamin stop. I know you want this. I want you to take this home and you will do it."

He held out his hand and said, "Yes Laura."

As he tucked my dirty underwear in his pocket I said, "Bring that back here tomorrow night at 8 o'clock."

He said, "Okay 8 o'clock."

He left and I was excited. My plan was working. I was planning to make him obsess over me and my scent. Next was the guilt of masturbation and me "helping him" control his urges.

The next night he was at my door right at 8 o'clock as instructed. I opened the door and praised him. I said, "Right on time Benjamin. Very good, Please come in and sit with me on the couch."

He sat next to me and I held out my hand. He reached into his pocket and pulled out my underwear and placed it in my hand. Rather than tuck it away I put it on the couch between us.

I looked at Ben and said, "I am really glad we met and I've been enjoying our time together, have you as well?"

Ben said, "Yes, very much."

I continued, "Is it fair of me to ask you to be completely honest with me."

Ben said emphatically, "Yes of course. Always."

I said, "Tell me Benjamin. How many times a week do you masturbate?"

His face turned a little red and he started nervously rubbing hands on the tops of his thighs. He said, "Uh... a few times a week."

I paused and waited for him to look at me. I tilted my head and said, "Be honest Benjamin."

He looked back at his hands and said quietly, "Ah... almost everyday."

I said, "Okay. And do you look at pornography when you masturbate?"

I found myself enjoying his discomfort. He paused again and I encouraged him, "It's okay Benjamin. Your secrets are safe with me."

He confessed, "Yes I do look."

I said, "Tell me, what exactly do you look at?"

Ben said, "I have a monthly subscription to an adult website with videos of... mainly lesbians."

I frowned somewhat dramatically. I wanted to make him feel dirty and guilty for jacking off to lesbian porn. Of course that was a pretty normal thing for a divorced lonely guy. But I didn't want him to know that.

I said, "So last night did you masturbate to my female scent?"

Ben nodded and I feigned concern, put my hand on his knee and said, "Benjamin, believe it or not, I understand how strong the male sex drive is. I can help you with your masturbation problem."

That's when I started totally bullshitting. I said, "Benjamin, I have a close friend who works in marriage counseling and interpersonal relationships. She has taught me a lot about the strains on relationships and what differentiates men and women."

Ben was listening intently as I spoke.

I continued, "She tells me that many men spend too much time on uh... their own personal desires. There are ways to help men abstain from self gratification. Or at least to limit it. So what I want to do is help you with that. Will you let me help?"

Ben thought for a moment and said, "Sure I guess. What can you do?"

I said, "Well, I could provide you with some level of female companionship and help you refocus all the energy you waste on pornography and masturbation. You could abstain from masturbating all week. Maybe spend two or three evenings a week here with me. Then you could indulge on Sunday nights. You could come here and I would give you whatever underwear I was wearing. Then you could enjoy my scent while you get relief and you would be ready for the work week."

12