Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 06

Story Info
Laura's first chastity slave.
4.9k words
4.57
38.7k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 Laura's Chastity Slave

My doorbell rang at 8 o'clock. I grabbed my phone to make sure it was Ben. A couple weeks prior, Ben had installed an eye-hole camera for me on my front door, feeding live video of my porch to my cell phone.

I went over and unlocked the door and swung it open. I said, "Are you ready?"

Ben smiled and said, "For you... I'm ready."

I stepped aside and said, "Great! Come in."

It was time to begin shifting the roles in my relationship with Ben. I had always shown him that I was a confident young woman. Now I was going to subtly start treating him more as my servant than my equal.

I sat down on my couch. I had already opened the package and I had the pieces of chastity cage neatly laid out on my coffee table. Also on the coffee table next to the chastity cage I had laid a towel.

Ben left his shoes at the door, walked over and looked at the cage and he said, "So that's it huh?"

I said, "Yeah, this is it. Go ahead and strip. Fold your clothes neatly here on the couch."

I was hoping Ben would not question me and he didn't. He took off his shirt, folded it and placed it on the end of the couch.

I acted nonchalant, as if having a middle aged man stripping in my living room was an everyday occurrence.

He followed with his socks and pants. He paused in his underwear and I said, "Underwear off and get over here."

He slid his underwear off and placed them on his other clothes. I motioned to the towel and said, "Come sit right here."

He sat right in front of me and I put my hands on his knees and pushed his knees far apart. I said, "So, is this your first time shaving down here?"

Ben said, "Yes, it feels very strange."

His tiny penis was hardening and I commented, "Well the good news is, going hairless makes you look a little bigger."

I said, "Okay, let's try the middle ring and spacer sizes."

I put the medium size ring around the base of his genitals followed by the upper portion of the ring and alignment pins. I slid the medium spacer on the main locking pin then I said, "Okay, now we just need the cage."

Despite the fact that his penis was tiny I could not get the cage to slip on completely. He was fully erect with his penis pointing at the ceiling.

In my best dominant tone I said, "Benjamin, you are already being naughty. You need to calm down. Sit and don't move."

I hurried off to the kitchen. When I returned I had a small plastic sandwich bag filled with half a dozen ice cubes. I sat back down in front of him and put one arm around him and held his lower back. With my other hand I pressed the bag of ice against his cock and balls. He didn't move but he sucked air through his teeth.

I said, "That's a good boy. Don't move."

After a couple minutes his erection was gone and I pulled the ice away. His penis flopped down. I quickly grabbed the cage and it easily slid over his flacid member and onto the alignment pins. I pushed the main locking pin through the large hole in the cage.

I said, "Normally this is where my metal lock would go but let's start out with a plastic lock."

I put a plastic lock on and pushed it together until it clicked.

I said, "There. How does that feel?"

Ben said, "Very strange."

He reached down and held his penis through the cage. He moved it around a little and I watched as he began to erect in the cage. His penis reached the end of cage but did not fully fill the sides.

Ben gave me a funny look and said, "Am I going to be able to pee with this on?"

I said, "Of course, but... I recommend that you sit down otherwise you will probably make a mess."

Ben was quiet for a moment and said, "Why did you use the plastic lock?"

I said, "Well the cage came with ten of them. I figured I'd start you out with those for the first couple weeks. I expect it will take time for you to get used to this. That way you can get it off if you need to change the fit or anything. Now, I want you to treat the plastic locks as if they were my metal lock. Try not to indulge in masturbation. See how many days you can wait. Then, when you can't take anymore you may cut off the lock and relieve your tension. But I want you to put it back on right away with a new plastic lock."

He seemed pleased with that answer. I gathered up all the extra rings and spacers and put them in the storage bag that came with the device. I also picked up the metal lock, two keys and emergency lock box and kept them for myself.

I said, "Go ahead and get dressed. Take the extra pieces with you in case you need to change sizes. I have plans with a friend and I need to go."

Ben seemed surprised and said, "Oh. Okay."

He stood up but before he could grab his underwear I said, "Oh wait. Take that towel down to the washing machine. Don't start it jut throw it in and leave the lid up."

He said, "Okay."

He picked up the towel and headed for the basement wearing only his new chastity cage. I wanted him to experience carrying out orders wearing nothing but his cage.

I heard him walking back up the steps and I called out, "Hurry up Benjamin! I don't have all night!"

He hurried the rest of the way to the living room. Once again I acted like this was all completely normal.

Then I said, "Now you may get dressed."

Of course the implication was that he was not allowed to get dressed without my permission. I stood and tapped my foot impatiently as he hurriedly dressed. Then I said, "Like I said, I want to give you time to get used to your new... situation. I'll text you in a couple weeks."

Ben said, "Okay. That's sounds... fine. Oh wait. I remember you saying that I would always be able to orgasm to your... uh scent."

I smiled and said, "I did say that but not until I'm holding your key. You aren't really locked yet are you?"

Ben shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yeah, I guess that's true."

After Ben walked out I followed him and locked the door behind us. We got in our respective cars and I watched Ben drive away then I put my car in my garage. I didn't really have any plans. I just wanted to get him in the cage and then separate myself from him. I knew I'd be on his mind constantly.

After two full weeks I texted Ben right before I left work, "Miss me?"

He texted back, "You have no idea."

I chuckled to myself and actually said aloud, "Oh Benjamin trust me I have an idea."

I continued texting, "Are you busy tonight?"

He replied, "Free all night."

I texted back, "I'm hungry for pepperoni pizza. Bring one to my house for dinner. What time can you be over?"

He texted back, "How about 6:30?"

I replied, "See you then."

I had worn my hot pink thong that day and it gave me an idea. I changed into some loose black nylon shorts and a tight white tee shirt and no bra. I unlocked my front door as I waited. When Ben pulled into my driveway I rubbed my nipples for a moment to make them stand up proud and they were clearly visible through my tight tee shirt.

Ben rang the doorbell and I spoke into my phone, "Come in, it's open,"

He could hear me through the speaker on the eye-hole camera. He came in and closed the door and I said, "Lock it."

I switched my phone over to Facebook and started surfing.

I said, "Take the pizza in the kitchen and set the table. You can find plates and silverware. I'll have a lemonade with ice. Come and get me when it's ready."

Ben was a little taken aback but he didn't question me. He said, "Oh...kay."

After a few minutes Ben peeked his head around the corner and said, "Dinner is ready."

I walked into the kitchen and praised him, "Yummy. This smells good."

I paused next to my chair and Ben quickly stepped over and pulled out my chair. I smiled and said, "Good boy."

As we ate I asked Ben about everything I could think of besides his chastity cage. When were done I got up and said, "Thank you, that was delicious Benjamin. After you finish cleaning up come and join me in the living room so I can check your cage."

It took him a little longer to clean up but after about fifteen minutes he was standing in front of me as I played on my phone. I purposely ignored him for a minute to test him. I was instilling in him the idea that my time was more important than his. He waited patiently for well over a minute.

Finally, without even looking at him, I said, "You know the drill. Clothes on the couch."

He took off each article of clothing and folded it and placed it on the end of the couch. Once he was fully nude I put my phone down and said, "Come over here."

He walked up to me and stood right in front of me as I sat. I took the cage in my hand and and turned it left and right and asked, "So how has it been going?"

Ben said, "A little rocky at first. I wake up each morning with my erection being held down by the cage. As soon as I'm done peeing I get flaccid. Oh, and the first morning I found that one of my balls had slipped out from behind the ring so now I'm wearing the smallest ring and spacer."

I said, "So how long since your most recent orgasm?"

Ben proudly said, "It's been five days."

I smiled and said, "That's great Benjamin. So what have you been doing with your time at night?"

He said, "I've cleaned my entire house. It's pretty spotless."

I looked up at him and said, "See! This is already helping you make better use of your time. Okay we need a plan. It's Thursday night. How about I allow you an orgasm tonight then I'll lock you for nine days until next Sunday?"

Ben looked worried and said, "That's a long time."

I sweetened the deal and said, "True. How about this... tonight when you masturbate to my scent it can be with your favorite thong... while I'm wearing it."

Ben excitedly said, "Ok deal!"

Then I said, "First you need to shave again. Follow me."

I got up and walked into my bathroom. I opened the drawer next to the sink and took out fingernail clippers, a new pink razor and shaving gel. I pulled up the sink drain stopper and filled the sink with hot water. Then I clipped the plastic lock off his cage and threw it in the trash.

I said, "First you need to wash yourself."

As I pulled the cage portion off his cock he got a full erection. I put the cage in sink. Then I took off the rest of the chastity device. I put the ring pieces in the water and set the other pieces aside.

I handed him a washcloth and said, "Stand here at the sink and wash yourself."

While he cleaned up I laid a towel on the bathroom floor. When he was done I said, "Here's a razor and shaving gel. Sit here on the floor and shave yourself."

I sat on the edge of the tub to watch. He spread the shaving gel all over his balls and stubble. His tiny penis was rock hard. He was obviously very turned on. I acted like I didn't notice. I smiled and said, "Do you like the vanilla scent? It's my favorite"

He agreed, "Actually I do like it."

As he worked I made sure to sit with my legs open so he could get glimpses of his favorite thong. When he was done I gave him the washcloth to clean himself up."

I said, "Okay clean and dry the rest of your cage and bring all the pieces back to the living room."

He followed me with his little penis bobbing obscenely in front of him. In the living room I sat on the couch and said, "Now would you be a sweetheart and give me a foot massage?"

He said, "Sure", and reached for his clothes.

I put my hand on top of the pile of clothes and said, "You are fine. I prefer you like this."

I reached out and stroked him just a little and said, "Kneel down right here in front of me."

He knelt down and took one of my bare feet in his hands. I acted like I didn't realize that the hardwood floor would be uncomfortable on his knees. I gave him detailed instructions to draw out the foot massage,and make his physical discomfort last as long as possible.

As he worked on my foot I hooked a finger on the loose crotch of my shorts and said, "Benjaminnnn", and pulled it to the side.

He looked at my thong and groaned, "Oh, you are so cruel."

I gave him an evil laugh and said, "Oh Benjamin, you love it."

I continued, "Ok switch feet but first, put your nose right here."

I was holding my finger on my thong. He moved forward and eagerly buried his face between my thighs and took deep breaths through his nose. He started gently kissing my pussy through my thong.

After a minute I pushed him away and said, "That's enough. Now my other foot."

I made him massage my other foot even longer. Then I finally said, "Ok it's time for your last orgasm for nine days. Hold out you your hand."

I quickly stood and pulled off my shorts and sat back down. Then I leaned forward and spit in his hand a few times and said, "There's your lube. Get your nose on my thong. I'll give you two minutes."

His hand almost entirely covered his little penis as he started stroking and he pressed his face into the fabric of my thong.

He lasted about one minute and he blew his load on the floor. I stood up and put my shorts back on and said, "You need to clean up your mess and wash your dicklette before I officially lock you."

He went and found some spray cleaner and paper towels and cleaned the floor. Then he hurried off the bathroom to wash.

When he was done he came back over to me. I said, "On your knees right here in front of me."

He obeyed and I began applying his cage again. I got everything done except the lock and I said, "Hold this pin here and I'll get my lock."

I got the lock and the emergency backup key from my kitchen drawer. I returned to Ben, still obediently kneeling and holding the cage shut. I dropped the backup key on his pile of clothes, sat down in front of him and said, "Move your hand."

He let go of the cage and I snapped the lock on and said, "Ok get dressed. Time for you to go."

He didn't say anything as he got dressed. He seemed to be taking in his situation.

As he walked to my front door I said, "Remember that key is only for emergencies. If you need to use it I want you to text me. Also, every time you come here you need to bring it so I can make sure it's sealed. Goodnight Benjamin."

Ben said, "Uh, okay. Goodnight Laura."

The next day was Friday. I waited until after 5pm and I texted Ben, "I'm busy all weekend. Come over Monday night at 6 o'clock and bring me Tai food for diner."

He replied, "Okay 6pm"

That weekend I had been invited to a party at a nice house at the edge of the city. Plus I wanted to let Ben's semen build up over the weekend.

Saturday night I didn't want to draw too much attention to myself at the party so I dressed a little more conservative than usual. I wore a dark knee length skirt and loose top that hid my cleavage.

I was at the party having a great time but it was getting late. I saw Jared there and decided I needed an orgasm. It was kind of loud as I walked up to Jared. He saw me and looked a little startled.

I leaned in to his ear and said, "How have you been Jared?"

He leaned to my ear and said, "I've been fine, fine. How about you?"

I said, "I've been amazing. Follow me."

I turned and walked through the front room and out the front door to the street. We passed some of Jared's friends and I heard one of them say, "Hey look. It's Laura."

Another guy joked, "Yeah, Jared's nuts are in her purse."

Outside, Jared was trying to keep up with me and said, "Where are we going?"

I said, "Be quiet."

Across the street was a small park. I went over to a picnic table in a dark area and sat on the end of the table. I grabbed Jared by the belt and pulled him to me. He tried to speak by I put my hand over his mouth and said, "Shhh. Your mouth is not for talking."

I reached up under my skirt and slipped off my panties and held them on Jared's face. He froze and inhaled my scent.

I said, "Get on your knees."

As he dropped to his knees I turned my back to him, and bent forward over the table. I lifted the back of my skirt with one hand and placed my other hand on the table.

I said nothing more. He put his hands on my ass and spread my cheeks. Then he buried his face in my ass and worked his tongue over my asshole. My favorite thing about Jared was that he was such an obedient ass eater.

I fingered my clit until I had a delicious orgasm. I turned back to face Jared and looked down at him. In the dim light I could see his mouth was covered in spit. I picked up my panties and used them to wipe his mouth then I stufffed them in my clutch purse.

I straightened my skirt and said, "Thanks Jared. Goodnight."

Jared was still on his knees as I walked away and he said, "Laura, please call me."

The next Monday evening Ben was right on time. He rang the bell and I called out, "It's open."

He was carrying Tai takeout and a dozen red roses. I said, "Benjamin you shouldn't have!"

He smiled and said, "I know you love roses. Plus I have an extra fifty dollars a month now."

I said, "Really? Why is that?"

Ben said, "I cancelled my monthly membership to No Man's Land. That was the website I wasted all my time and... energy on."

I said, "Good for you Benjamin. Now you can focus on me right?"

He said, "Exactly. Give me a minute to get dinner ready," and he walked in to the kitchen.

I thought to myself how things were working perfectly. Ben had been starved of companionship for so long he was falling further into my web of control. Time to take Ben to the next step.

Over dinner I asked Ben about his hobbies. He mentioned his woodworking and home improvement projects. That gave me an idea. I said, "I have a good size room in the basement that I'd like to turn into a kind of... rec room. Is that something you can do for me?"

Ben said, "Oh yeah. I'd love that. What do you have in mind? Billiards, ping pong, darts?"

I said, "Well not exactly. More like a meditation room. I'd like to sound proof it so it's nice and quiet and maybe add some nice dimmable lighting. Then put some type of tile down."

Ben said, "I see, kind of your own personal sanctuary."

I said, "Yeah. A private room just for me. And you can make furniture right?"

Ben said, "Well I'm not an artist but I have made tables and basic cabinets."

I said, "That's great. Why don't you start with the sound proofing and finishing the walls and floor and we'll go from there."

He said, "Great. I can start this week."

As I finished eating I said, "Thank you for dinner Benjamin. After you clean up the kitchen I was hoping you could help me with my floor."

Ben said, "Sure. What do you need."

I said, "It really needs a good cleaning. I usually sponge mop it but it needs a good bucket scrub. Then once you are done you can give me a whole body massage."

He looked at me and clarified, "Your whole body?"

I said yep, "Everywhere. Toes to nose."

He stood up and grabbed my plate and said, "Where's the bucket."

Soon he was on his hands and knees in the living room, scrubbing my floor. I suggested he take off his pants and socks so he didn't get them all wet. He was obediently scrubbing away in only his tee shirt and underwear as I laid on the couch.

I played on social media. I didn't want him to get discouraged so midway through his work I changed my clothes. I put on only two things. Tight black yoga pants and a snug hot pink half shirt. I walked back into the room and he said quietly, "Wow," and put his head back down and continued.

Once he was done I had him massage me. He was still wearing only his underwear and tee shirt. I made him kneel next to the couch as I taught him how to massage me. I had him start with my feet while I was laying on my stomach. I taught him how to massage me everywhere, especially my ass. As I rolled to my back I could see a large wet spot on his underwear where his penis was trapped in its cage.

As he continued I taught him how to massage my breasts. I'm sure it turned him on and it actually turned me on too.

12