Laura's First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura is caught by her roommate.
1.4k words
4.56
47.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lauralust
Lauralust
19 Followers

I leaned in towards Marks cock and took a close look at my object of desire. Thick from swelling and over 7" long with a big, fat circumcised head and thick veins running through the shaft. I just loved the soft, smooth skin contrasted by the rigid firmness and the heat emanating from his stiff rod.

I continued servicing his impressive cock with full base to head strokes with my left hand as my right hand cupped and gently manipulated his heavy balls with my fingernails gently scratching them.

God, I had never been this horny, or this lustful, and would never believe I would be where I was right now. I wanted to suck his cock, to please him like the horny little slut I was, wanted him in my mouth, wanted to coax a full load of hot cum from his bloated balls, I wanted to thoroughly please this man.

I gently blew on the fat head, next I planted a kiss on the very tip. Just a quick one so that I could see my bright red lipstick smeared on the end of his dick. Mark's groan of approval, combined with the visual of my lipstick on his cock was driving me crazy with passion.

I leaned in again and circled the head of his cock with the very tip of my tongue, lapping up his precum with the flat of my tongue, before placing a big sloppy kiss just under the head. I parted just my lips and explored the side of the shaft, kissing, licking and sucking from the head to the base and back up to the head again.

Again with just my lips I circled the head, with my right hand I squeezed his shaft from the balls to the head pushing any precum he had up to the tip where I then smeared it around the head with my lips and tongue.

My efforts were paying off as Mark groaned, placed his right hand on the back of my head and pushed his hips up to meet my mouth encouraging me, telling me how good it felt. Turning my head to the side I once again parted my lips and slid my partly open mouth up and down the underside of his engorged shaft. He began humping against my lips, thrusting his cock up while I worked the base of his shaft with my lips and tongue. Using the flat of my tongue I lapped up the length of his shaft until I reached just under the head. Now I began running my tongue around the ridge at the bottom of the head, over the lip and across the fat head. God, I was so horny. I was stunned how much I was enjoying pleasuring this stud.

In a moment of clarity I removed my lips from his cock and slowly removed myself from the bed. He looked at me and said "what are you doing?" I stood beside the bed and smiled at him. Slowly I undid the buttons of my silky green blouse at my wrists and then tugging the blouse from my skirt I began to unbutton the front revealing my sexy black push up bra. I slipped the blouse over my shoulders and holding my arms behind me the blouse slid down my arms and fell to the floor. I was looking directly at Mark as I reached behind me and lowered the zipper and undid the button of my black pencil skirt. My eyes never left his as I slowly pushed my skirt down past my black satin garter and panties. He moaned his approval as my stocking tops became visible and he commented on how hot I was dressed as the skirt hit the floor. His eyes were taking in my sexy outfit and I saw his look of approval.

He pushed up on his elbows and reached his right hand over and he ran his hand across my stockings. He continued rubbing my legs as a shiver of delight passed through me. I reached for his beautiful cock wrapping my right hand around the base. Holding it in my hands I marvelled at the red stains that covered this gorgeous penis leaving a road map of where my lips and mouth had been. I shuddered with lust at the thought that I would soon be sucking on it and I became aware that my panties were damp from my own precum.

I released his cock and walked to the end of his bed. I climbed back on to foot of the bed and crawled on my hands and knees directly up between his legs. We never took our eyes of each other as he opened his legs allowing me access to his cock and balls. I was on my knees between his legs and I bent over and took his cock back in my hands. I stroked the firmness and played with his balls while our eyes remained locked together. I leaned in and put my lips to the head of his cock again, running my lips around the head. I looked him in the eyes as I slathered up his dick with my tongue and then gently sucked just the head of his cock into my mouth.

We moaned in unison, both loving the feeling of the hot tip of his cock in my mouth. I swooned a little from the pleasure, he could have blown on me and made me cum at that moment. I did not want to rush this, I wanted to savour this wonderful feeling. In my most femme voice I asked Mark, "did you like that baby?"

"Oh Yeah" Mark replied as his hand returned to the back of my head as my lips slipped off the knob of his cock and slid down the side of his shaft. I kissed, tongued and suckled the base of his shaft and explored his balls with my lips and mouth wanting to prolong the inevitable. I now made my way back up the shaft to the head slowly suckling and kissing with my tongue and lips.

Circling the head once more with my tongue, I opened my mouth wide and placed it over Marks swollen cock. Once more looking directly at Mark my mouth closed around his cock, my lips wrapping tightly around the shaft 2/3's of the way from the head. I moaned like a whore in heat, my eyes rolled back and I filled my panties with my cum as I pulled my clamped lips up his shaft and over the tip feeling his swollen gorgeous cock slip from my lips.

Mark grabbed for the back of my head as his cock thrust up and a strange grunting noise broke from his lips. "Oh yeah, suck my cock you little slut" was his next comment. so I opened my mouth lowered it over his nice cock as far as I could and clamped my lips tightly around his shaft and slid my mouth up the length of his cock until my lips slipped over the fat head again.

"Suck my cock you little whore" Mark groaned as my lips clamped around his shaft for a third time. I felt his cock swell and he grabbed the back of my head and with a grunt he delivered my first load of a mans cum into my mouth. As soon as he began cumming I moaned and tightened my lips around his shaft not wanting to lose any. Mark gave me 5 strong spurts and I swallowed all of it eagerly as he was cumming.

Afterwards, I gently mouthed his cock, cleaning it and not wanting to let it go but it eventually softened and I let it fall from my mouth. I thought about what had just transpired and I knew that I was hooked on cock. I had to have it again it was such a turn on for me as Laura. Mark on the verge of drifting off to sleep after sating his desires said "awesome".

I lay beside Mark with my stocking covered left leg draped over his left leg and my left hand firmly wrapped around his wonderful cock. I could feel the wetness in my panties, the smell of sex was in the air and the taste of Marks cum was in my mouth. I snuggled into Mark and we both drifted off to sleep.

Lauralust
Lauralust
19 Followers