Laura's Fruit and Veg Fun - Sharing

Story Info
Laura shares her deepening obsession with her flat mate.
2k words
4.38
49k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Laura, primary school teacher, single girl and fruit and veg fan. Last time I wrote I was finally confessing my obsession with fruit and veg, how I use them and how they've changed my life. Nowadays I guess that's true of a lot of 'used-to-be-fat' people. The only difference is that I choose not to put them in my face as a desperate means to a slimmer, sexier existence, firstly because I love my size and shape and secondly, there are way more interesting things to do with fruit and veg than to eat it.

From the long smooth cucumber to the rough, ribbed carrot and the almost plasticy aubergine, the texture and shapes can cause a girl to be driven to distraction. Which is exactly how this whole thing started. It's been six months now and I've tried pretty much every fruit and veg item I can think of.

My flat mate and her partner know, mainly because they walked in on me whilst I was ... in full flow. They're cool with it, with me using fruit and veg the way other girls might use a dildo.

But recently things got a little more interesting.

Jane's partner, Dave, had to go away with work for a couple of weeks so it was just us girls in the house. It'd been a few days and, apart from work, we'd had some nice meals together, chatting about work and a whole bunch of other things, watched some girly films and not worried too much about our state of undress around the house with no boys about.

One evening I'd made us a summer salad and some cool drinks and we were sat in the cool evening air chatting about how Dave was doing, when I'd actually make an effort to find a man who wasn't some waster on a dating site and any number of other topics of conversation.

There was a pause as we both took a sip of our pink, fizzy cocktails and sat back smiling and enjoying life. Jane broke the silence.

"What's it like?"

"What?" I questioned.

"What's it like? You know, when you use fruit" she said.

Well, I tend to chop it up, make sure there's a nice spread of colour and use some nice salad dressing to set off the tastes of each ingredient' I replied with a twinkle in my eye.

"You know what I mean Laura" said Jane, "when you use them for fun."

I felt my face go serious and the warmth fall out of the air and into my skin. I'd never considered I might be embarrassed talking about this to my closest friend and questions of guilt and social exclusion suddenly raced across my mind but there was something in Jane's face that told me she wanted to know more for other reasons. She had never expressed revulsion, disgust or even disdain. In fact, she'd made it pretty clear that she didn't mind me using fruit and veg for pleasure. She had spent six months in the full knowledge that she had been eating what was left of my carnal banquet in salads and pot roasts.

"Like nothing you've ever felt before" I told her in silky tones.

"The soft-firmness of an aubergine, its smooth exterior poised against your wet, slippery pussy lips is an anticipation that I've never quite felt from any man's cock before."

I let it hang in the air, feeling my body becoming wet and progressively hotter in the cool evening air. The warm blood that had initially rushed to my face was now fast moving to the lips of my increasingly engorged vagina.

"Would you show me?"

"Show you?" I croaked.

"Dave told me I should try it if I fancied whilst he's away" Jane stammered, "and I can see even the thought of having that big long cucumber inside you has got you all hot and bothered already."

"If you're sure" I whispered, realising all of a sudden that her body was moving to the same beat as mine.

We stood, serious in our lust. She took silent note that I already had a small but growing damp patch in the crotch of my tight little cotton shorts. Jane's hand moved unconsciously to her mound and felt an anticipatory tingle shoot through her loins.

"Show me" she softly demanded.

I moved to the cold cupboard looking over my shoulder at Jane who was clearly committed to everything that would come next. She watched me as I gathered together the thick, long cucumber, a couple of courgettes and a slender looking marrow.

Jane was now leaning against the work top in the kitchen awaiting my return, eyes closed and hands desperately trying to stay away from her now visibly damp crotch. On hearing me re-enter the room she raised her head, still with her eyes closed. I gently placed the food on the counter lightly brushing certain items against her arm as I did, then, holding the cucumber I straddled her feet and brought my body close enough for her to feel my belly and big, succulent tits against her. I brought the tip of the fruit to her lips and held the long green shaft between us. Jane immediately slid her tongue from between her pursed lips to guide the tip of this organic phallus into her mouth.

I subtly pushed my body more firmly against Jane's as she moaned gently, sucking more of the green monster into her mouth. Our ample breasts held the fruit in place as I let go and moved my hands towards Jane's waistline. Tucking my thumbs between her skin and the fabric I gently slid her hipsters from her body. Without a flicker of interest she kicked them away from her and slowed in anticipation of what I would do next.

Grasping gently at the fruit and giving Jane time to bring her mouth's work to a gentle end. Drawing the slippery end across her heaving bosom and tummy I slid it between her legs. Her skin, slick with anticipation, allowed me free reign to gently force the foreign object within the folds of her pussy. A weak moan told me that I wasn't to stop as I worked the fruit inside of the trembling, slippery innermost parts of the lady I had lived with for 3 years now.

As I worked the long rod in and out of her welcoming body she pushed herself more and more towards me finally reaching out her tongue and licking at my lips. Surprised I opened my eyes to find her wink at me so seductively that I closed my eyes and let it happen. I felt her teeth gently on my lip, then her wandering tongue exploring my strawberry lips, the insides of my mouth. Our lips came together in passion and desire. We grasped at each other's tops and drew them over out heads.

Jane, visibly gripping at the cucumber to stop it from ending its pleasurable intrusions into her body pulled away momentarily.

"I want to share this with you" she whispered.

I pushed her to the floor with no graces. Now, two lustful animals, desperate for each other and for the organic toys we had gathered together, I fell on her ripping at the remaining clothes and within seconds found us naked against each other. Resting on my hands above Jane's shimmering body I felt the warmth of her mound and her pert nipples against the trembling skin of my own breasts.

I rocked back on to my knees staring at the sexual prowess of my friend and flatmate, the long green rod gently moving, piston-like from within her as she waited in anticipation for me to act. I slid a leg underneath and the other over her legs and carefully positioned myself millimetres away from the pulsing fruit. Moving closer and closer I felt the greasy-wet exterior of the rod begin to penetrate the fold of my aching pussy. I want this so badly and in one movement slid half the distance between my friend and me.

She moaned deeply in pure pleasure and delight, lost in a sea of ecstasy and lust. I worked further and further towards my muse as she piston-like forced the fruit in and out of my hot, wanton pussy. Within seconds I had reached the shaven mound of my friend and our bodies ground together as she rampantly worked herself against my quivering flesh. It built slowly, as her face contorted, she began to judder, shaking more and more violently until she screamed in pure ecstasy and pleasure. Pounding hard against me, forcing the organic dildo deep inside me I watch her magnificent, bulbous tits dance and jiggle in front of me.

I exploded, drenching our conjoined flesh in my juices, combining it with hers and moaning in passion for the rod inside me and the beautiful flesh slithering against my own. Jane, picking up on my immense pleasure worked her body harder against mine causing wave after wave of frenzied bliss to wash over me.

I collapsed on my elbows as the cucumber slid from my aching, dripping wet pussy. I glanced across at Jane who was working the fruit rhythmically from within her. She drew it from between her lips and took a long lick from end to end, sucking in mine and her juices. She left it to one side and grasped towards the marrow. Holding the fruit out to me she simply told me

"I want this now."

I grasped at the bulbous end aiming the slightly thinner part towards the juicy, dripping pleasure whole that Jane now elevated towards me. She opened her legs wide, glistening in the evening light and waited for me to intrude into her innermost being. Poised at the slippery entrance to her waiting vagina I held the huge fruit.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"HURT ME" she screamed, and grabbed my hand to force me to penetrate her.

Her waiting pussy almost sucked the huge object inside of her. She squealed in pain and delight, panting as she was stretched in massive penetration. Barely able to move and completely unable to close her legs I began to work the shape in and out of her pulsating lips, her clit grinding against the rough exterior of its shaft.

Panting hard and fast, unable to focus on her surrounding she lay back against whatever her body could find and succumbed to the intrusions into her quivering snatch. I felt her warm pussy juices spill over my hand making it difficult to grip the bulbous shaft of the fruit. She moaned a deep guttural sound that grew into a wail of pure, untamed pleasure, and came, squirting her sweet juice at my glistening, naked body. I forced my pelvis against the huge mass, forcing it deep into her wanton pussy and bring our bodies together. My big, pale tits pressed softly against her as we ground against the object between us, I grasped at her body and drew her tits up to my mouth to suck her dark areola into it.

She squealed again, desperate for more, needing my every touch, shuddering violently. I maintained a bite hold around her hard nipple and watched as the mass of trembling flesh danced in front of my impassioned face.

With one final burst she collapsed in front of me, panting, oozing juice from the deep chasm which had finally released the thick mass of the marrow. It lay in a pool of sexual liquids and Jane paid no attention to it as she lay motionless, panting quietly.

I fell down by her side and raised my hand to gently stroke her lilting breast. She held my hand against the warm, damp flesh and we lay still for what seemed like an eternity. As I began to drift into a state of content fulfilment at seeing my friend fulfilled in the way I had come to enjoy in these past few months she turned to me and said

"I understand now."

We finally cleaned ourselves up and got back to doing whatever it was we had planned for the day but it seems whenever Dave's away we get into the same sort of state again. It's amazing and I enjoy it but it feels kinda weird. I'm not sure where this is going or if she even needs me but I needed to tell someone about it, about this strange adventure I'm on!