Laura's Gift

Story Info
A horny wife's gift idea leads to exciting times.
5.4k words
4.05
74.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wild idea, crazy even but the more Laura Sinclair thought about it the more she wanted to do it. She was 45 and had never thought of doing anything like this before. It was her 25th wedding anniversary in just 3 months and husband, Greg, was taking her on a month-long trip to Australia and New Zealand but this would be something different, something unusual, something she hoped would renew Greg's interest in her. Little did she know that her idea would lead her into a world she could never have imagined.

Laura Sinclair was a typical suburban housewife, her two sons were in university and her days were filled with household chores, shopping, lunch with friends and her daily exercise regimen. It was a comfortable existence but no longer stimulating. She was in good shape and had seen men in the grocery store eyeing her as she pushed the cart around. It excited her to know they were looking at her and thinking about sex. She imagined they had erections and couldn't look at a cucumber without seeing it as a phallic symbol. She made a point of dressing in provocative clothes; short skirts and heels or tight-fitting jeans and tops, knowing this would attract attention.

Laura was proud of her well-kept figure and her outfits reflected that. Her curves were in all the right places although she thought her breasts a little too large. There was a time when her husband, Greg, paid a lot of attention to them and said she had a beautiful body. He was always fondling her as she stood at the sink and sex was frequent. Laura liked a lot of sex but for the past couple of years Greg's ardour had waned and he hardly paid any attention to her at all.

She was sexually frustrated and knew it and though she encouraged her husband, dressing in erotic clothes and lingerie, he was rarely interested and spent long hours in his workshop working on his model aircraft.

Six local photographers were listed on the computer screen and she checked each one. She went back to the third on the list; The Michael Torrence Studio, Professional Photography, Weddings, Art, Commercial, Intimate, By Appointment Only. There was a selection of his work online that Laura felt was very good, it was a pity he was a man, she would have preferred a woman but there were none listed.

Laura procrastinated and it wasn't until she was in the town library that she was reminded of Michael Torrence. There was an exhibit of his work displayed in the main lobby and the photos impressed her as they had online.

Mrs. Prentice, the head librarian, noticed Laura's interest and approached. They knew one another only as librarian and frequent visitor but had spoken many times. "He's very good isn't he?"

"Yes," replied Laura, I like his work very much. In fact I'm thinking of using him."

"I would certainly recommend him to anyone," Mrs. Prentice said with her usual air of authority, "I know him quite well and he has done some excellent work for me.

That made up Laura's mind. "What harm can it do to just go in and get some information?" she questioned herself. "None whatsoever," was her answer. She thanked Mrs. Prentice and made her way to the parking lot. Once in her car she retrieved her cell from her handbag and made an appointment.

The studio was situated on a leafy, quiet street in a large Victorian house in the most desirable neighbourhood in the town. It was well laid out with Torrence's work displayed on the walls of the reception room. Laura noticed the variety and high quality of his work in both colour and black and white and found herself feeling more relaxed and confident.

An attractive young lady appeared and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'd like information on having some photographs done."

"Certainly, would it be wedding, commerc. . ."

"Um, no, no, it would be. . .er. . .intimate," Laura broke in nervously.

"Ah, I see, let me get Michael."

The assistant went through a door and returned almost immediately, "Michael will see you in his office, its more private, Ms. . . .?"

"It's Mrs., Mrs. Sinclair."

"Please come through," Mrs. Sinclair.

Laura was led through and introduced to Michael Torrence. He was younger than she expected although she was unsure why she thought he would be older, early 30's she guessed, tall, nicely built and quite handsome in a rugged sort of way. The reason for her visit suddenly had Laura feeling embarrassed in his presence.

"Please, Mrs. Sinclair, sit down, what can I do for you. Jessica said you were interested in intimate photography, is this for you or someone else?"

"Um. . .its me. . .er. . .call me Laura."

"Very well, Laura and I am Michael. It's okay, there's no need to be nervous and it's not as uncommon as you might think. There are all sorts of reasons people choose to do this and we do our best to make it a pleasurable, rather than a stressful experience for you.

His voice had a calming effect on Laura, he certainly carried himself in a professional manner and her first impressions were good. Laura smiled weakly and said, "It's my 25th wedding anniversary soon and I thought I would give my husband some sexy photos. This is embarrassing."

"Don't be, you're not the first lady to come here wanting something special for her husband and I'm sure you won't be the last."

"He used to like me in lingerie. . .stocking and heels etc. when we. . .er. . .when we had sex," Laura said flushing a bright red.

"You use the past tense; I assume you hope these photos will, shall we say, rejuvenate your husband's interest."

"Yes, do you think I'm being silly?"

"Not at all, you're hoping he will see you as a sexy, desirable woman again, maybe it's the jolt he needs. The question is, do you feel sexy when you dress that way? For me to capture the sexy you it is essential that you feel sexy."

Laura was feeling more comfortable by the second and her answers were beginning to show that. "I have a nice body, I work hard at it and I know men look at with one thing in mind. I look good in sexy clothes and yes, I do feel sexy when I'm dressed like that."

"Excellent, then it will be much easier for me to reflect that in the photos. I'm sure your husband will be very pleased with the results. Now, how far do you want to go? There's a lot of choice, from fully clothed to naked and beyond, it's up to you, I won't ask you to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

"I'm not sure, my husband used to like to watch me...um...playing, if you know what I mean," Laura said with discomfort.

"I think I do, let's just see how it goes, shall we?"

"Fine, I think that is best."

Michael went on to explain how digital photography had made it possible to not to worry about the number of shots taken and that more than one session may be necessary before she felt relaxed enough to give her best. She could bring her own outfits or choose from the varied supply that Michael stocked. Laura made an appointment for the following day at 1:00PM and left the studio feeling good about her choice. Michael told Laura to dress in something sexy but in all likelihood she would not be taking anything off on the first appointment.

At noon the next day Laura was panicking, she couldn't make up her mind what to wear. She sat on the bed staring at the closet, "This is silly!" she screamed and went back to her wardrobe. Skimming through her clothes it suddenly became clear. She took out a dark charcoal suit and placed it on the bed. The jacket nicely contoured her upper body and the skirt was quite short. Next she chose a white silk blouse that she knew showed her large bosom to best advantage. From a drawer she pulled a push-up bra, thong, garter belt and stockings all in black. She went back to the closet and fished out the black stilettos that Greg used to like her to wear so much and placed them on the bed beside the rest. She looked down at it and ran each item through her mind to make sure she was happy with her selection. "Perfect!" she declared and began to put her outfit on.

"Hello Mrs. Sinclair," Jessica greeted Laura, "Michael is in the back, you can go through.

Michael was at his desk and he stood when Laura appeared in the doorway. "Ah, Laura, nice to see you again, let me take your coat.

She took off her raincoat and Michael gazed at her with approval, "Very nice, we can do a lot with that outfit and may I say I think your husband is crazy not to find you very desirable."

Laura blushed and thanked him for the compliment. She tingled inside thinking Michael found her attractive and wondered if he had carnal thoughts about her like the men in the grocery store or did he say that to all of his female clients. He led her through to his work area and began sorting through backdrops that slid from side to side on rollers, "Office I do believe, that will go nicely with your outfit, he said as he stopped at the backdrop with that theme. Next he placed a desk and chair and a couple of filing cabinets in front of the backdrop then added an in/out tray and some papers. "It doesn't need to be perfect, you are the focus and these are just accessories to portray an overall feeling."

Again Laura was affected by his compliment; it had been a long time since she felt important. She liked it and it aroused her, "I could get used to this," she thought.

Michael arranged lighting then asked Laura to sit in the chair. Once he was satisfied with the set- up he picked up his camera. "Okay, let's get to work, oh, one more thing." He opened a large cabinet and selected a pair of glasses. "Here, the lenses are clear; they will make you look really sexy, the powerful yet horny office boss, men like that. Just pretend to be reading the papers and try and ignore me."

Laura felt self conscious as she peered through the clear glass at Michael's advertising flyers but he kept encouraging her saying she looked great and very sexy. He had her stand and spread her legs as she leaned over the desk and took shots up her skirt, "Yes, stick that bum out, that's it, very sexy, really nice bum, now lift your skirt, let's see those stocking tops." She began to relax and started to enjoy displaying herself for the camera, she hiked her skirt and Michael commented on her lovely legs. "Lift your skirt all the way if you feel comfortable," he said. She knew that her bottom would be fully exposed since the thong was no more than a thin strip of material that nestled between her bum cheeks, but she was getting excited and wanted to show off. "Oh, lovely, just lovely," Michael gushed as the camera fired over and over.

Laura enjoyed Michael's attention and felt her pussy becoming moist with excitement. She sat on the desk and spread her legs allowing Michael to photograph up her skirt and the front of her thong that barely covered her pussy and all the time Michael heaped on the praise. She sat back in the chair and picked up the papers again but this time he wanted her to undo two or three buttons on her blouse and expose more of her breasts. He climbed onto the desk and shot down to highlight her cleavage then photographed her cross-legged on the chair exposing her thighs and garter straps.

The hour ended all too quickly for Laura. Michael told her she did a wonderful job considering it was her first time and that she had a very sexy body that was perfect for erotic photography. Another appointment was made for the following afternoon and she was to wear the same outfit. Laura walked down the street to her car with a confidence that had been lacking for a long time; she was also horny and knew just what she needed.

The supermarket wasn't busy as she made her way to the produce section. The English cucumbers still reminded her of big, hard cocks and she chose a long, straight, fat one. She glanced at the cucumber several times lying on the passenger seat as she drove home enjoying the wet feeling between her legs. She washed the cucumber and left it in sink in hot water while she stripped off. The cucumber felt like a big, hot cock as she dried it off and fondled it. She sat in an armchair and spread her legs over the arms. Her pussy was so wet it was lubricant enough and soon it pumped vigorously deep inside her. "Oh, Michael, Michael, Michael," she cried as her orgasm rippled violently through her.

When Laura arrived at the studio the following afternoon she was already aroused and looking forward to displaying her body for Michael and his camera. He led her into his office and after helping her off with her coat reiterated how sexy she looked. He pulled a chair out in front of his computer and asked her to sit.

"Let's look at the shots from yesterday and we'll see where the poses can be improved," he said as he stood by her shoulder and tapped on the keyboard. There were at least 60 photographs and Michael explained what made one very good and another not quite so good. "We'll repeat a few of the poses from yesterday and then see where you want to go from there."

The office set-up was still there and Laura sat back in the chair. She had a much better idea of what to do with her body and with Michael offering his words of praise and direction he was soon finished and Laura was highly aroused.

"So, the next stage, should you want to proceed, is to remove your jacket and skirt, open your blouse and I'll tell you how to pose."

"Yes, let's go on," Laura said without hesitation.

Michael photographed her in a variety of provocative poses after she had stripped off her outer clothes and made profuse comments about how lovely and sexy she looked. She was lying on the desk with her legs spread wide in the air, one hand was on her thong, resting over her pussy and the other squeezed a breast. Her head hung just over the edge of the desk and Michael was a couple of feet away. She could just see his crotch area and the bulge. "I'm making him hard," she thought and it more than thrilled her. Her fingertips could feel the wetness on her thong and she hoped that Michael wouldn't see but it was too late. He had moved to shoot from the opposite direction and asked her to place both hands on her breasts.

"Oh, that is a great shot," he said as this camera zoomed in on the wet patch, "your husband will love this one and I must admit you look very horny."

"I feel very horny, Michael, posing for you like this makes me horny," She replied, surprised by her frankness.

"You're a natural, Laura, I enjoy working with you and I mean it when I say you are a very attractive and desirable woman. That will do it for today. We have time to check today's work, put your clothes on and I'll load these into the computer."

She joined Michael at the computer and they viewed the photographs. "There's more than enough for me to produce a sexy portfolio that your husband should find erotic and stimulating," Michael said as he leant over close to her right ear. Laura could feel his breath on her cheek and she fought back the urge to turn and kiss him passionately. "Of course we could do another session but that is where it would get much more erotic and I'm not sure you understand what that would involve."

"Tell me," Laura responded excitedly.

"Complete exposure, playing with yourself, dildos and other toys and more, if you wish. Jessica would be available to join you in a variety of erotic poses and use sex toys."

"I want to do it," Laura said immediately. She had already contemplated doing this but it was not for Greg any longer, it was for Michael. She wanted to expose herself fully to him; she wanted to make his crotch bulge again and she wanted him to do more than just take pictures of her.

"Very well, can you come at noon tomorrow? We should set aside 2 hours, it always takes longer for this type of shoot.

Laura purchased another cucumber on the way home and used it without mercy thinking of Michael and what she hoped tomorrow might bring.

When she arrived at the studio Laura was wearing her jogging suit. Jessica motioned her through to the back and followed her, "Michael is just fixing a problem with a light; he should only be a minute or two," she said.

Laura nodded and, not for the first time, noticed that Judy had quite the figure. She was in jeans and a t-shirt that displayed her shapely body well. Laura wondered if she was more than just Michael's assistant and felt jealous at the thought that she was. Michael came in and greeted her with a big smile, "Hello, Laura, I assume you want to push ahead? Good, it will be very erotic?"

Laura nodded then said, "More than ever, I'm anxious to get started," clapping her hands nervously.

They went through to the office set-up and Laura removed her jogging suit and put on her stilettos she had carried in a bag. Michael whistled, "Wow, you do look very sexy in that lingerie, sit over there in the chair."

Laura was so attracted to Michael and so horny it was easy to follow his instructions. She posed in various positions in the chair and on and around the desk. He told her to suck her tits, spread her pussy open and finger herself. As time went on the poses became more raunchy and lewd and Laura became ever more aroused. Michael talked to her almost non-stop, telling her how sexy she was, how lovely her tits and ass were, how wet her pussy looked and how her husband would be turned on by looking at the photos and want to fuck her.

He motioned to Jessica and she went to the cabinet and brought out a large dildo and gave it to Laura. It wasn't as thick as a cucumber and she was soon masturbating wildly and screaming through an orgasm. Laura held the dildo deep in her pussy as her climax subsided. Once she stopped panting Jessica took hold of it and began the process again. Before Laura knew what was happening Jessica's tongue was on her clit and she far too aroused to care. Another orgasm tore through her and Jessica slowly withdrew the dildo. Michael photographed her spread on the desk, still heaving from her climax with her pussy spread open. "Yeah, show me more pink," Michael said to Jessica and she spread open Laura's pussy lips, fully exposing her erect clit and Michael took several close up shots.

"You want more, Laura; you want to get fucked again don't you, you horny bitch?" Michael asked as he continued to shoot from different positions.

"Yes, yes, oh yes I am a horny bitch, I've never been so fucking horny," Laura panted. She loved his dirty talk, being called a slut and a bitch.

Michael turned to Jessica and nodded towards the cabinet again. When she came back she was naked and had a huge, strap-on, black cock that was as big as a cucumber strapped around her. When Laura saw Jessica approached and realized what was about to happen she spread her legs as wide as she could and sighed, "Oooohhh!, oh yesssss."

Jessica pulled Laura to the edge of the desk and pushed her legs wide apart. She rubbed the big rubber cock over Laura's pussy lips and clit causing her to cry out, "Yes, please, oh yes, yes, give it to me."

"Oh, I'm going to give it to you, your pussy is going to be fucked like never before.

"Please, yes, please, give it to me...give it to me now, "Laura pleaded as the huge rubber cock stimulated her clit.

Jessica eased the fake dick between Laura's labia and into her vagina. She began with a slow, rhythmic slide in and out, gradually going deeper with each thrust. Laura moaned and her head shot from side to side and her arms flailed about as Jessica thrust faster and deeper.

"You like it big, deep and hard, don't you slut?" Jessica shouted.

"Oh yes, I like it big and deep, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Laura cried, out of control with arousal, "More, more, give me more, ooohhh god!".

Michael kept shooting and telling her how horny she was. After some time Jessica pulled out and turned Laura over. She was bent over the desk and the big cock entered her from behind. She could see Michael moving around and the bulge in his crotch was bigger than before and he made no attempt to hide it. He moved out of her eyesight for a minute and returned naked, except for the camera around his neck. His cock very erect and he approached the desk and she accepted his hard-on into her mouth with eagerness and pleasure.

12