Laura's Glory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow..." was all my husband could manage as I squatted in front of him, one hand between my legs, the other slowly tugging the fly of his suit pants down, my eyes staring up at him. I pulled his hard cock out, inhaling its scent. Yes. This was it. This was my cock. I knew every vein. Every bump and freckle I parted my lips, letting my tongue dance around the tip, tasting his salty flavour that I knew so well. I was drunk as much on his musk as I was from all the wine. I opened my mouth and took him inside me, sucking slowly at first, his hands running through my hair. I missed the taste of his dick so fucking much. I increased my pace, giving Nick the most enthusiastic blowjob I'd ever given, slurping and sucking noisily like the porn he loves so much, my fingers massaging his balls and working the shaft.

Nick loved having his dick sucked almost as much as I loved doing it, another thing Drew had spent years literally drilling into me. And after all the training I had done with Drew's thick eight and halfer, deepthroating my husband's more average six inches was a walk in the park. I took his whole throbbing dick into my throat and purred as he released his load. I slipped his phone from his pocket and handed it to him.

"Film me" I said pushing him back onto the bed. I swayed my hips as I walked over to my phone and started a sensual playlist I had created for my masturbation sessions. I make sure he has his phone pointed at me as Kelly Rowland's Kisses Down Low starts playing. I close my eyes, gyrating to the beat for my lover's pleasure. I move closer as I dance, smiling as I notice my husband's limp manhood stirring already. I straddled a handy stool, grinding against it as I arched my back, my hands gently caressing my breasts as I moan softly.

"Oh Nick..." I whisper, breathlessly, giving him my best 'fuck me' look. I sat astride my chair, my legs opened wide as my hands moved down my body, coming together at my navel before being pushed lower.

"I love you, baby" I purr.

"I love you too, kitty". It's a nickname I hadn't heard in a long time. I bit my bottom lip and reach down to my moist labia, spreading my pussy so he could see how wet I was before sucking on two fingers, watching him watch me as I repeated my blow job technique on my digits. I gently scratched my nails down my body, a trail of saliva left behind as they slowly reached my waiting gash, my fingertips teasing my swollen nub, circling it slowly, before pressing against my opening and sliding inside. My husband's prick was rock hard once more, watching his horny wife fingering her juicy fuck-hole had driven him crazy with desire. He tossed his phone aside and tore at his expensive work suit, tossing it aside. His bestial demeanour making me thrust inside myself harder and faster, my thumb rubbing against my clit. No sooner had Nick stripped completely than he was my legs. I inhaled sharply as his mouth pressed to my cunt, his tongue tracing the length of my labia majora, nipping and kissing at my meat-curtains. His fingers took over the caressing of my lips, spreading me to give him access to the delights within. Nicks's talented tongue danced across my clit and an unexpected orgasm shook my entire body. My wet cunt was flooded now and despite having just ate, my husband was ravenous. My hands were in his sandy hair, pulling him to me as my thighs slid over his shoulders, my legs locking around his back.

"Ooooh, fuck!" I rocked my hips, grinding against his tongue now skillfully fucking me.

"Nick!" I cried out, screaming as I came hard, my man pressed against my vulva as I exploded, squirting hard as yet another climax thundered through me. I could make out his slurping as he tried to drink me down, his mouth sucking at my clit. I purred as I pulled his face up, my tongue lapping at his dripping wet face.

"I'm going to fucking you hard, you slut" I hiss, nipping at Nick's ear as I grab a condom from the bedside table. He took it from me, sliding it over his engorged fuck wand as I climbed onto the bed, laying on my back and opening my legs. Nick's gaze slid across my body, his eyes filled with lust as he climbed between my legs, his dick pushing past my fingers which held my lips apart for him, and he sunk deep into my hungry cunt. He kissed me deeply as he thrust, my head knocking against the headboard, my unrestrained tits bouncing rhythmically as he slammed into me. We fucked like we hadn't done in years. Desperately. Passionately. Primally. My husband flipped me over, grabbing my hair as he entered me from behind and fucked my slut cunt. I thought about the anonymous cock as Nicked rutted me, his hands squeezing my heavy tits. I wondered if sucking that monster cock was even possible. Nick fitted my cunt perfectly. Even Drew was uncomfortably big, hurting me regularly as he forced his full size inside me. That gargantuan prick would completely ruin my pussy. It was that thought that set off the explosive orgasm, the image of that dick stretching me, destroying my pussy completely, almost caused be to black out as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Nick grunted loudly as I came and thrust deep, his sheathed cock twitching inside me, as he joined me, shooting his load. We collapsed on the bed, exhausted and satisfied.

"What was that about?" he asked, holding my naked body to his. I cuddled into his chest feeling truly satisfied.

"I wanted you, Nick. I always want you, but you've been so... distant lately."

"I have?" he asked, sounding confused. "I thought you were the one being distant."

"I guess we're both idiots then."

"Can we do more of this?" asked Nick, wrapping his arms around me.

"Right now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as I looked up into his green, green eyes.

"Generally. We should experiment more."

'Experiment'? Where had this come from. Nick had no idea how much he excited me with that word.

"What do you want to try?" I asked him, my thighs clenched.

"I don't know. Dressing up. Roleplay." he paused for a moment, looking down at me. I nodded, signalling him to continue. "Anal?" he finished, blushing and looking away.

I had only tried anal a few times with Drew. I wasn't keen on the idea before we tried, and afterwards I had been put off for life. I watched my husband squirm as he knew about my distaste for it and I realised something oddly profound. I smiled and ran my fingertips across his bare chest.

"Mmm. I want you to fuck me in the ass, Nick."

"Are you serious?" The surprise and excitement were obvious, and I noticed his cock stir.

"Very."

"Now?"

And then it was my turn to be shocked, frowning at my idiot man.

"No, baby. But soon. Let me get it ready for you." He smiled and held me close, kissing the top of my head.

"What about you, Lor?" He asked, and my pussy throbbed

"I want you to choke me more. Harder than you normally do it."

"Ok, I..."

"and I want to suck you off through a glory hole" I blurted out, interrupting him. We once more lay in silence, my heart pounding in my chest, the fear of rejection building up.

"Sure." he said, as if it was nothing. "That sounds like fun." I beamed as I leapt on top of him, smothering him with kisses before sliding lower, kissing my way down his chest. My fingers dropped to his recovering manhood, already semi erect. I peeled the rubber from his flesh. I looked up at him as I emptied the contents onto my tongue, moaning as I swirled his seed around my mouth before swallowing him.

"And I want more of this" I said, holding the drained johnnie. "I want it inside me and over me. I want every drop you jerk out of this cock." and then I took him into my mouth again, licking my cum from his shaft until he was completely rigid, then I climbed on top of him, squatting over his cock. I let out a loud, guttural moan as I dropped down onto him, impaling myself on my lover. I placed one hand on his chest and the other gripped my high heel, and I rocked back and forth against him. Nick already had his hands on my tits, massaging them, squeezing them hard as I fucked him. His hips bucked, pushing me forward as his hands pushed up my chest, slipping around my throat. I gasped as pushed forward, moving my own hand to his and pushing it against my throat.

"I love you, slut" he growled and I slammed down, bouncing hard on his pole, my face going red as the blood to my head was getting cut off. My vision swam and I exploded, cumming harder than I had during my masturbation sessions today, and afterwards I received a much appreciated load of hubby's cum to my mouth and throat to finish off. I sighed as we cuddled, naked and messy. I barely managed to kick off my high heels before we drifted off to sleep.

12