Laura's Lingerie Ch. 02

Story Info
From french knickers to more revealing underwear.
1.5k words
4.12
83.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxbob
xxxbob
6 Followers

**This chapter is also based on a true story**

It was two weeks after I had handed back Laura's French knickers that I finally got an opportunity to increase my experience in feminine panties. I wasn't sure how to go about wearing a pair of Laura's panties right under her nose, in her own bedroom, but I was determined to find a way to do so and it wasn't long before the opportunity arose to encase my naughty cock in whatever underwear appealed to me that day.

Earlier in that week had been our one years anniversary, and to help satisfy both our desires I had taken Laura underwear shopping at La Senza, Figura and Ann Summers. After much deliberating and trying on (and therefore lots of hiding my hard-on), we settled on two bra/thong sets and a bra/g-string set. The first bra/thong set was pink and very sexy with gorgeous lace trim around the bra and top of the thong. The thong itself made her arse look so sexy and round, and the colour aroused me even more as I imagined what it was like to wear such a sexy piece of underwear.

The second bra/thong set was a risqué, sheer set with a sexy floral green/pink pattern across all of the material. The bra only just obscured her nipples from view and gave her breasts a gorgeous squeeze and push up, but the thong left little to the imagination. It was so smooth and sheer, allowing me to see the beginning of her gorgeous slit, and the whole of it was held together by the same material, just in a ruffled fashion all around the top, it rode up whenever she sat down and it gave me a boner just looking at it and thinking about that sexy strip of material dividing her beautiful arse. I wanted that thong.

In my opinion though, we had saved the best purchase till last. Our final purchase was a black satin g-string/bra set that Laura looked absolutely stunning in. The killer for me was (in this case) the g-string. It had diamante at the back which formed the t-back, and it was so nice to the touch, smooth and cool in my fingers. It also had a nice shiny finish to it which made my cock throb as I though of the cool diamantes at the back pushing into my arse as the slither of material separated my arse cheeks and rubbed my gagging hole while my cock strained the fabric. I couldn't help but sense that my time to wear different types of Laura's underwear had come.

From my experience with Laura, I had discovered that she does enjoy a nice, long shower. Washing her hair is a task she doesn't take lightly, which means that she can be in the shower for anything up to about half an hour at a time. It took me almost a whole week of showers for me to realise that this meant I could finally indulge my fantasies and experiment with the other panties that my girlfriend had in her drawer.

Tuesday came around, and so did I. Laura had just got up (it was about 11:30am) and we greeted each other with a big hug and a kiss that made my cock start to bulge in my trousers. Laura smiled at me.

"Not today you! After our little shopping spree the other day I was hoping to model my new underwear for you but I came on last night so I'm not really in the mood at all!" Laura sighed, "Besides, I need to shower and wash my hair."

I kissed her again as I saw my opportunity, "It's ok babe, I really don't mind," I smiled as I felt my cock start to harden more. "The thought of you in the shower is enough for me."

Laura reached down and squeezed my bulge gently as she said "Oh honey is that because of me? Are you having naughty, dirty thoughts about me in my sexy new underwear?"

There was no point in lying, but if only she knew.

"Mmm you can read me like a book Laura, you know I can't resist the thought of those sexy knickers," I kissed her again and she broke away with a contented smile on her face.

"Ok you, make yourself at home because you know how long I'll take. I'll be about half an hour ok. No spying!"

For once, I didn't intend to spy. I settled down on her bed while I watched her bustle in and out grabbing brushes, towels, lotions and shampoos. Finally I heard the bathroom door lock and the shower come on with a satisfying gurgle in the next room. It was time for me to have some fun.

Sadly for me, the only pair of panties she hadn't yet worn was the black g-string. However, I decided that I should ease myself into those most feminine of undergarments slowly, so I left her two g-strings for another day. One thing I love about Laura is that she has lots of thongs - and it had just been washing day so they were all piled (rather haphazardly) into her knicker drawer. I raided it quickly, picking out the floral sheer pair, the new lacy pink pair, and a plain white thong that I had long harboured naughty desires for. After a longing gaze at her sexy g-strings and lace topped black nylon stockings I loosened my belt and flopped down on the bed, placing my new underwear to one side. I grabbed Laura's spare towel and lay on it to prevent any accidents.

I quickly pulled off my jeans, boxer shorts and t-shirt so I had full view and access to my soon-to-be knicker clad cock. I picked the sheer floral thong first as I thought it was the second-most feminine, and I wasn't bothered so much about the white pair - they could potentially wait for another day. As I pulled the sexy underwear up over my knees I felt the surge of naughtiness, dirtiness and feminism surge through my body and my cock, urging me to go further with Laura's thong and secure it snugly and properly where it should be. I pulled it up and up until it fit so sexily between my arse cheeks with my cock sticking lewdly out from the top. Words couldn't describe how naughty and feminine I felt, with my girlfriend a blissfully unaware 2 metres from me on the other side of the wall. My cock was throbbing hard and I absolutely adored the feel of the material against my arsehole, I couldn't believe how much this was turning me on and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer without cumming, so I removed the floral thong and reached for the super girly, pink and lacy thong that was lying next to me.

My heart raced and my breath and hands trembled as I fingered the soft material of the thong and the crotch, my other hand slowly squeezing my now aching 7inch cock. I felt so naughty it was divine, and I loved the idea of being able to indulge without anybody knowing. As soon as I put my feet into the thong and drew it up to around my knees, I could feel the orgasm swelling inside my full balls. As I pulled the thong into place and pulled it higher to tease my arse I felt my cock begin to stiffen more, but before I came I wanted to check my arse out in these gorgeous panties. I rolled onto my side and got a look at my arse. What I saw drove me over the edge. My masculine arse had suddenly become so feminine when Laura's sexy panties had been put into place, and the sight of the material appearing from between my cheeks in that sexy pink V made me cum so hard, all over my chest and the towel I had placed down. Luckily none went in the panties as my cock had been peeking out of the top.

I bathed in the delight of being such a naughty little panty-boy and how I loved dressing in Laura's sexy knickers. I wanted to do it again and again until I had worn every pair in Laura's drawer, and I quickly decided that next time I had the opportunity I was going to take the plunge and try a g-string. The thought of that made my cock throb again, which woke me from my stupor and galvanised me into panty hiding action. I quickly placed all of her panties back in the drawer and cleaned myself up with a few tissues, replacing my "proper" underwear and t-shirt and jeans as I went along.

Five minutes later I heard the bathroom door unlock and a clean, dry Laura emerged into the bathroom. I looked up from my mobile phone and smiled. Her towel just covered her breasts and arse, and as she reached into her underwear drawer she asked me what pair I would like her to wear.

I answered with a smile - "Could you wear that new black g-string we bought the other day baby? I'm dying to see you in it."

Laura giggled and reached for it out of the drawer, "I'll wear it, but you aren't allowed to see me in it until I can show you properly ok gorgeous?"

I feigned disappointment, "Oh well, at least it's been worn."

**To be continued**

xxxbob
xxxbob
6 Followers